Spoiler Akuyaku Reijou wa Ringoku no Oitaishi ni Dekiai Sareru

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lavenderia, Oct 8, 2017.

1. sherlock_marple

sherlock_marple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL means Machine Translation.

It simply means you're using an app or a program to translate from one language to another - for this novel, translating from Japanese to English.

So far, most people(?) use Google Translate (by right-clicking and choose Translate to English (if you're using Chrome) or highlight the text you want to be translated and go to Google Translate). There's also SYSTRANet. I can only think of these two though.

2. Aurora123

Aurora123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok but can anyone like download the app or something?i tried the google thing and it didnt go so well i didnt understand a thing so i thought mtl will maybe be a bit different

3. sherlock_marple

sherlock_marple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Google Translate (or any translating program) doesn't really translate perfectly. Sometimes it gives weird translations to names or words but you can get the idea of what they're talking about. I read some posts in this forum that they sometimes use two or more translation programs to understand a chapter or a paragraph or even a sentence.

You can download translating apps or programs if you want, but it's better to learn the language. MTL is fine if you want to know the story in advance or to spare yourself from the pain of reading it. Of course, there's the risk of ruining what you've learned on English grammar or getting headaches on trying to understand the story.

4. Aurora123

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok but is mtl like an app someone can find anywhere because if it is i tried to go to the play store (in the phone) but couldn't find an app called mtl so i thought maybe it is something else and im asking like how do i get in mtl

5. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It isnt an app. Its something like https://translate.google.com/m/translate . On chrome at least it will automatically translate a website

6. Aurora123

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh now i understand thanks but what do you recommend someone to use

7. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally use google translate, but a lot of people use systransnet i think

8. Aurora123

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok i will but i have a question which site did you use to mtl this and can you give it to me with a raw link? Pleaseeeeee!

9. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I heard this is now a manga. Is anyone translating it? is there a link?

10. Aurora123

Reading List:
    Link
    REALLY?!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS

11. QuinNoteBook

QuinNoteBook Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im pretty sure that chome just automatic translate it 'couse mine do it

12. Suzune

Suzune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mikaa, lazynoodles and digitalreader like this.
  13. CluelessClover

CluelessClover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to let everyone see this scene. It makes you appreciate Akari, the first heroine.

Chapter 29:
    The day before the wedding of tiararose and aquasteed, the sequel’s heroine (2nd heroine) visits our mc in the midst of wedding preparations. While talking, the 1st heroine Akari suddenly appears through magic. Apparently Akari wanted to meet a fellow heroine. And after Akari judged which route the sequel’s Heroine is at, she leaves via magic. Then when she was alone, she said this to herself:

“I do not care about the past - but now I love Tiara and I am her close friend. So, sequel heroine, I will not let you mess up the wedding.”

Awww akari that’s redemption right there! Go girl!

geckin, Mikaa, MUSHI.MUSH and 12 others like this.
  14. Senethari

Senethari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excellent spoil-nopsis. (y)

Yumika12345 likes this.
  15. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reading the translated chapters, am starting to get annoyed with aishira and like the fairy king...

16. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    She isn’t so bad. But, trust me, her sea fairies gets annoying at the next arc.

adz143 likes this.
  17. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wwhyyy??? please spoil me!!!

18. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok. So every arc of this story always have around 15 chapters. Right now, the translation is halfway through the second arc. The second arc ends with
    tiara and the prince getting married. But, during the wedding, the sequel heroine aishira finally realizes she was actually in love with the prince.

So, at the start of arc 3, the sea fairies
    keeps on taking our mc’s baked sweets. You know how she loves baking, well she notices how her sweets keeps on disappearing. When she investigated, it was the sea fairies taking them. So they approaches aishira to ask about it (since aishira is the most beloved by the sea fairies). Apparently, every time aishira’s mood changes, the sea fairies reflects it. There was once a time wherein she was sad and crying, and the entire sea either turned red (or something else i forgot). So anyway, the sea fairies finds aishira sad and they’re taking it out on tiara (since she married aishira’s love) n

Also, at some point the other two fairy kings will appear. And apparently, aishira is blessed by the sea fairy king just as tiara is blessed by the forest fairy king keith. The two kings will meddle because of their blessed ones (sorry got tired putting spoiler tags)

geckin, Mikaa, CottonKey and 8 others like this.
  19. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoil, forest fairy and the sea fairy will make an appearance... forest=earth, whereas sea=water, so when will the other two kings appear or will they ever appear??

20. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    Our prince aqua is blessed by the wind fairies, so they’ll make an appearance in the current arc. The wind fairy king will make an appearance next arc in order to help pacify the sea fairies. The fourth fairy king is actually a huge spoiler.

It will be revealed in the later arcs that the fourth fairy king (king of the stars) is actually the founding king of marineforest. Apparently, the other three fairy kings and the founding king are the reason why marineforest is stable and prosperous. But, the later arc shows that the founding kings’ powers are unstable and that causes turmoil (like how the stars disappeared from marineforest, etc). The founding king’s star powers is what stabilizes the other three fairy kings. So the first effect was that the plants started to wither. The founding king’s wife helps stabilize the excess power of the king, so she herself turned into a monster (she’s unable to bear the power she draws from the founding king)

Anyway, tiara and aqua will solve the problems. The ending results in aqua being the new fairy king of the stars. Tiara, being the game’s villainess, has a huge capacity for magic. This allows her to be better at drawing (and kinda like being a vessel of) the huge power from aqua. That way, she won’t turn into a monster unlike the founding king’s wife, and aqua will have less chance of becoming unstable.

geckin, Gemie, Mikaa and 12 others like this.