Spoiler Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Kang Yi and /or her daughter do anything major after the got married to the Feng Family
    And when will they (Everyone) find out that The estate they live in belongs to A-Heng

2. Hime03

Hime03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did the estate belong to A-Heng instead of the Feng family?

3. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Feng Jin Yuan needed to borrow one million taels from A Heng who wanted him to give the deed to the house as collateral

4. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will the whole family find out she owns the estate

5. scxrletheart

scxrletheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like to know what happened to the eldest princess and her daughter?
    From the time they move in to how A Heng deal with them?

6. Skye1489

Skye1489 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello I would like to know which chapter Kang Yi and her daughter are accused of espionage and in which chapter the ninth prince reveals to others that he walks again. Especially to A-Heng's father, will he have an attack and regret his choices?:blobowoevil_horns:
    Thank you in advance for the answers.:aww:

Celeen, PoisonNeedle and cray0909 like this.
  7. fantasy.92

fantasy.92 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the MC little brother ?

8. Daimon94

Daimon94 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am doorry the mom die or when the ML said that to the MC mother if you can explan me pleade

9. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd recommend reading through the pages. Why and how her mom died has been explained in previous pages by various posters, through different posts.

Daimon94 and Snowwhitefox like this.
  10. Skye1489

Skye1489 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one for answering my question ? :blobcry::blobcry::blobcry:

11. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    Not related or anything but A Heng and Xuan Tian Ming sleep in the same bed AND IT'S SO CUTEEEEEE

Misscandies and Sabruness like this.
  12. Daimon94

Daimon94 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank i read all and now i know waht happen

13. Daimon94

Daimon94 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another question what happen to the 2 concubines niece of the empress?
    Thanks

14. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    This one time A Heng was punished by kneeling in front of the Emperor's study but Concubine Yun servant sent food and tea. The enuch by Emperor side stand a few paces away and only came to scold them when A Heng was almost done lol. The servant was like "oh what pity the one time Concubine Yun was gonna send Emperor food made by herself." The enuch almost fainted lol

digitalreader likes this.
  15. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why was A Heng punished?

16. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    She almost killed the third prince even though the Emperor doesn't like him, killing an imperial prince is a slap to Emperor face

17. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this when she beat him up to the point where he will need to be in a wheel chair? I believe someone(from the spoilers) said this beating up would happen around 359? correct me if i'm wrong please

also according to spoilers, isn't the 3rd prince not related to the king...why doesn't the king just explain that so 3rd prince won't have the right to inherit the throne?

18. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I'm pretty sure

digitalreader likes this.
  19. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol MC period came and ML was so worried and all questioning when did she get injured!! Then during the night when MC wanted to sleep in different room ML was like if you leave mid sleep how do you think the guards outside will think of me?? The MC replied that she’ll only sleep online during her period and will come back when it ends so ML is all, “Oh! Ok then bye bye this Prince is also tired please leave!”
    Edit: MC actually went into her space to sleep but ML sneaked into the room wanting to sleep with his wifey lol. He even stripped his clothes off and went on the bed before noticing there’s nobody even on the inside bed. Then he figured it out that MC went to sleep. Lol MC woke up went out of her space, somehow sat perfectly on her bed but noticed somethings wrong??? Why is her bed soft then hard and moving??? Then she realized that IT CAN ONLY BE THE CERTAIN PART OF A MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (HOLY MOTHER IM SCREAMINGGGG) She quickly sat up and looked at ML who’s gazing down at the little brother whose been woken up. Lol ML quickly interrogate her where she went, MC tried to lie but just awkwardly trailed off lol. So she asks ML why he is in her room so he replies, with an excuse already prepared, “Well I woke up before you, went to look for you, you were gone so waiting waiting I fell asleep.” MC was like, “Ohhhh so you fell asleep waiting? Well I have never heard of someone who just fell asleep with their clothes perfectly stripped off” lol
    Edit: I’m at the part where Yao shi is rejecting A Heng. I WANT TO PITCH YAO SHI TO DEATH
    Edit: lol I take that back I WANT TO WHIP HER TO DEATH

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  20. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn’t do anything major as Kang Yi mission is to hold Feng Jin Yuan heart so wanted to not attract A Heng hatred but you know she was involved in crippling XTM legs so. The chapter I’m reading right now her country has been revealed to have motives so she’s being searched. Ru Jia on the first day of the wedding insulted XTM so A Heng whipped her half to death, then sent her to the palace. Being sent to the palace meant even if she does not die, she’ll lose a layer of skin. Afterwards XTM scams 5 million gold taels from Kang Yi in return A Heng won’t cripple Ru Jia. Then afterwards went to Ru Jia in the palace and scammed another 5 million gold for treatment for her wounds. For the chapter which she’s revealed to be traitor is 395 ish. Xuan Tian Ming reveals he can walk in 394? When he was fighting the Qian Zhou person and went off his wheelchair but that’s only to the officials, Emperor, and Qian Zhou people. As for Feng Jin Yuan? He’s still a complete jerk, because Qian Zhou were revealed to have motives, Kang Yi is being searched, she’s married to FJY so Feng Manor is also involved. Because of A Heng they’ll be spared but he still hates her so ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

Edit: The public finds out about XTM is healed at Chapter 413

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018