The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the treads- why else would i watch the whole thing?...=_=;

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  2. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    In Another World, Things Went Differently
    Liu Qingge did not like being a sheep.

For one, his control of Qi was shot. Wrecked. His grasp on how to use it to defend himself was utterly gone.

For another, he had no opposable thumbs or fingers and no way to take a human form to get them. That meant his fighting skills were also basically gone.

For a third, the Sect Master had placed him in Shen Qingqiu's care for the time being.

Shen. Qingqiu.

The man hated him.

Just looking at Shen Qingqiu's thoroughly offended look as the Sect Master had commended Qingge to Shen Qingqiu's care had made Liu Qingge burst out in complaints that... only came across as "Baaaaah!"

Liu Mingyan had complained about her brother being handed over to Shen Qingqiu.

Everyone knew they had driven each other crazy when they were disciples.

Everyone knew Shen Qingqiu had no end of disgusting tricks up his sleeve.

As far as Liu Qingge was concerned, the man was evil.

Naturally his sister was concerned but the Sect Master refused to be moved from his decision.

Liu Qingge was to be in Shen Qingqiu's care until the rest of the peak lords could find out what caused this... perverse anomaly... to happen.

Liu Qingge direly predicted that Shen Qingqiu would try to kill him before the day was out.

This too, came out in the form of "Baaaaaaah!"s.

"Yes, I know you don't like this either, junior brother Liu." Shen Qingqiu muttered in disgruntlement as he scooped up the complaining sheep to carry him off to Qing Jing Peak's bamboo house in a surprisingly gentle grip.

"Senior brother Yue has lost his mind. I always knew he would be useless, but I never knew he would be this ludicrous. Hmph!"

Liu Qingge just knew Shen Qingqiu would kill him the moment that they were out of everyone's sight. He flailed around and protested louder. SECT MASTER, I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET. SECT MASTER, HELP! SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!
    "BAAAAAAH!"

"Yes, I also want to know what the hell he was thinking. Did his power go to his head? Did too many sweets rot his brain?" Shen Qingqiu grumbled.

Liu Qingge despaired.

Three days later, to Liu Qingge's deep confusion, he was still a sheep... And still alive.

More to the point, Shen Qingqiu was surprisingly solicitous of his welfare.

He hadn't been starved once. Neither had he been beaten or abused as he had expected.

True, he basically had to eat nothing but vegetables, rice and millet off a dish on the floor and there had been an incredibly embarrassing moment wherein Shen Qingqiu had to set up a specific place for Qingge to... relieve himself... but other than that, the man didn't seem to be bullying him.

Much.

It was mostly cutting remarks about his tendency to get his wool matted at this point.

The comments about how the sect master had lost his mind were a constant, though. And Shen Qingqiu consistently kept asking if anyone had found a way to change Qingge back yet, "before he piddles on my robes and ruins the rugs."

Excuse you, Qingqiu, this peak lord is too fastidious to do anything of that sort!

Go soak your head!

Liu Qingge had no idea why the hell Shen Qingqiu was so nice to him when he was a sheep but so incredibly vicious to him when he was a man.

Yue Qingyuan mentally congratulated himself for his fine decisions under pressure.

Little Jiu was taking very good care of junior brother Qingge, if the smoothness and sheen of the Bai Zhan Peak Lord's wool and the way the Bai Zhan peak lord kept following him around and butting Jiu's hand with his head was any indication.

Junior brother Qingge was a very vocal sheep. He was perpetually "Baaah!"-ing at little Jiu and little Jiu often responded right back with cutting comments about the state of Liu Qingge's wool. Often while still brushing it and telling him to 'hold still, these tangles are appalling'.

"Hmph! D-Don't think I l-like you or anything! I'm only following you around so you won't get into trouble." Liu Qingge grumbled, though as usual it came out as "Baaaaaaah!"

His sister, Liu Mingyan, was confused as to why Shen Qingqiu was so mean to her brother and picked fights constantly when he was human but was curriently spoiling him as a sheep.

It boggled the mind.

In truth, Liu Qingge had tried to argue with Qingqiu earlier. However, his attempts to protest and headbutt Qingqiu to make his point, fell flat under his knobbly and weak ovine legs. Thus he ended up sending himself straight into Qingqiu's lap for cuddles when he tried.

Qingqiu, of course, didn't understand what he was trying to say at all. Thus he consistently made guesses.

On one hand, Qingqiu constantly got the guesses wrong.

On the other hand, it did mean that Qingge was being accidentally spoiled.

"BAAAAAAAAAH!"

"What,Qingge? You want my bamboo shoots and green tea? Alright."

"That's not what I meant you, idiot!" Liu Qingge complained, but it came out again as a "BAAAAAAH!"

"You want the sweet red bean dumplings too?!

Fine.

But, Qingge, I swear... if you try to bite me later when I have to brush your teeth to make sure they don't rot and fall off, I will spank your greedy, woolly behind." Shen Qingqiu grumbled.

"You never get it right! But fine, I'll eat the dumplings." Qingge tried to reply. "Baaaaah!"

"I'll hold you to that agreement, Qingge."

Luo Binghe has never been so envious in his life.

Wasn't there supposed to be an undying grudge between the Bai Zhan peak lord and Qing Jing peak lord?

Where was this so-called eternal enmity now, while the Qing Jing peak lord was scritching behind the Bai Zhan peak lord's furry ears?!

Where was it when Shen Qingqiu was feeding martial uncle Liu Qingge various dainties by hand?!

What the hell?!

Why the hell was he lavishing those attentions on their rival peak's lord when he, Luo Binghe, was an actual disciple of this peak and had to sleep in the woodshed and barely got enough to eat?!

Isn't this being too biased?!

Or does Shen Qingqiu just like animals better than people?
    Liu Qingge was starting to despair of those idiot students of his.

Maybe he really should have taken a bigger hand in their upbringing rather than spent his time on harassing Qingqiu.

Case in point, this retard was trying to coax him to come back to Bai Zhan peak using some carrots as bait.

Carrots.

As if he was really a sheep that would follow anyone home for treats.

Didn't these idiots remember that the Sect Master had told him to stay with Shen Qingqiu until he was no longer a sheep?

However, his attempt to tell them off fell flat with a "Baaaaah!"

And then one particular retard actually asked, "I-Is it that youve become unable to stay away from martial uncle Qingqiu with this body, peak lord?"

Faced with that ludicrous statement and expression of horror, Liu Qingge could only express his displeasure by headbutting these idiots in the groin.

"Stop saying such retarded things, you imbeciles!" and the rest of Qingge's lecture once more could only be heard as an angry series of "BAAAAAAAH!!!!"s.

Right. When he recovered, he was going to beat some sense into these people.

"It's obviously because your peak lord is getting doted on." grumbled Ming Fan bitterly. It wasn't that their peak lord gave them less attention, or less education than normal, but anyone would feel bitter when faced with the sight of a happy sheep being carried everywhere.

"S-shut up! Our peak lord is a righteous hero! There is no way he would be s-seduced by your evil vixen teacher!" one of the Bai Zhan students exploded.

Seduced?! Evil Vixen?! Ming Fan was appalled.

"What did you just call our peak lord?!" Ming Fan demanded, rolling up his sleeves.

Then there was scuffling until Qingge got loose and started headbutting everyone to break up the fight.

Later, standing victorious above a pile of beaten up disciples of both peaks, Liu Qingge's lecture could only be heard as a litany of "Baaah!!!"s.

3. xenotop

xenotop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

4. xenotop

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

a dilemma.... id go with explody :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero: but G has a point.

i read wrong and thought Siye was going for Gao Jinghe for a moment :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: but yayyyyy face-slapping and an amazing entrance :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Kitama likes this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    :D yay! comments!
    /loves comments!

6. xenotop

Reading List:
    Link
    - gav im really liking the image of a partner surrounded by sparkly jewels and expensive clothing and flowers and everything more and more every time:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    - they're safe now :blobReach::blobReach:

Big Sister Ling Mei enjoying life, wow :aww::aww::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    NO SUITORS CAN MAKE IT PAST :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

CACKLING :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohohoho
    Well. Wang An likes bridal roleplay.
    Aoguang does like to play dress up with his partners too...

SourKandy likes this.
  8. xenotop

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]HAAAAAAA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA
    there seems to be a lot of rich cultivators who've died for all these ruins to be just lying around ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:
    - :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobhero: murder
    - at least she's happy with the decisions she's made
    - wei xiyan being brought up the wrong way hahahaaha
    WAAAAAA:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: poor kid, but good kid. i support him. i want to give him cash. :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:
    just continue punching? anyway even if WY doesn't want to be polite he *is* a Qing Jing Peak Inner Disciple, if strangers start trying to take advantage of him by claiming relations I think he's totally legit in attacking them.

9. xenotop

Reading List:
    Link
    HMMMMMMMMMMm:blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk: (this is a good blob aint seen it til now and thats a darned shame)

:blobpopcorn:
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:
    aww..
    bluhhhh :blobunsure: but okay :blobpopcorn:
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    was this the White Moonlight Family? anyway :blobnosebleed:

10. xenotop

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

11. xenotop

Reading List:
    Link
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

12. xenotop

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:
    AWWWWWWWW :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    Y! Q! Y! :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    im loving that LBH x LQG there :blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk:
    poor LQG lolololol:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

:(:(:(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    sad. :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:
    :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

13. xenotop

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:
    :aww::aww::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: freaking cute!!! murder!!!
    :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:
    thats strangely attractive :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:
    leeeet's go!!! murder! violence!!! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:
    wooow poor dude
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin: poor dude
    (i guess some brave hero is going to have to go up and marry him to save the male teachers :blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk:)
    wow, sense :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    - its incredibly lucky for him and his siblings that his father is the one doing the deciding
    - wow breaking marriages for rank, is she blind?
    - maybe Zhao Fu should build a castle for his mom and just let her live alone there to get an idea of what it's like. good intentions, road to hell

sad lady, she's still dreaming

14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    @xenotop Lin-shi is one of those girls who has completely unrealistic dreams of what being a princess is like.

Think the cnovel equivalent of someone who believes that the royal family is perfect and glamorous, who grew up watching disney princess movies and reading the type of romance novels where a certain prince or sheikh falls in love with a girl and takes her with him to keep her in luxury etc etc.

As it is, her favorite plays all have lavish props, her favorite books all her overblown opulent descriptions of palaces and cultivators' homes etc.

xenotop likes this.
  15. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /waits for comments!

16. Azurite

Azurite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cansheng! Be more considerate to your family, ah! They must have grown lots of grey hair and drowning in tears worrying about you!
    :blobastonished::blobastonished::blobastonished:

LQG as a sheep!!! Gimme! I wanna raise him!:blobReach::blobReach::blobReach: Cutie, fluffy sheep!!:blobReach::blobReach::blobReach: Wanna pamper and cuddle tsuntsun sheep!QingGe~:blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:
    Shen QingQiu the Animal Lover!(y)(y)(y)
    All Qing Jing Peak disciples are drowning in vinegar, WAHAHAHA!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

readerz and Gav like this.
  17. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Becoming a tiny panda was a terrifying experience.

One moment, Binghe had been flinching under his master's cold glare, and the next he had been disoriented. He had found himself falling, and his cries of shock had become terrified, small squeaks.

If his master hadn't had excellent reflexes, Luo Binghe might have fallen to the ground and broken all his bones.

As it was, being suddenly helpless and small, reduced Luo Binghe to a quivering squeaping ball of white and black fur.

Of course, when Luo Binghe finally returned to his senses, he was being... patted gently, his back rubbed until the mewling in terror had tapered off to small hiccups.

His master, Shen Qingqiu, the peak lord who had always hated him and sent him off to sleep in the woodshed... had actually saved his life.

Luo Binghe could only stare up in shock at Shen Qingqiu's fine featured face and coolly surprised dark eyes.

Then those dark eyes were hooded and Luo Binghe flinched apprehensively, believing his goose was cooked.... But no.

All the Qing Jing peak lord did was to efficiently wrap some fabric around Luo Binghe's small furry body and take the small panda to be seen by the Sect Master to tell him 'it' had happened again.

Being a baby panda, Binghe found, was much more comfortable than being a human disciple working under Shen Qingqiu.

For one, Shen Qingqiu was much more indulgent towards a baby panda and a grumpy sheep than he was towards his own disciples and fellow peak lords.

A baby panda, Luo Binghe found, could be tolerated when it clung. Actually as a baby panda, Binghe was even absentmindedly patted by his master quite frequently, and he was carried around everywhere.

Baby pandas, Shen Qingqiu had admonished his students, could not be allowed out into the open until their fur had all properly grown.

That was exactly why little Binghe was being kept safe and sound wrapped in the peak lord's satin sling.

Shen Qingqiu soon developed the habit of absently whacking anyone who wanted to touch Luo Binghe.

"He's too small to be allowed out of this sling. His fur isn't all out yet." Shen Qingqiu grumbled as he carefully fed Luo Binghe some small apple slices.

"I said stop touching him, Yingying." Shen Qingqiu sighed wearily.

"But he's so cute, shizun!" Ning Yingying was utterly fascinated with how small, delicate and soft looking Luo Binghe's downy little body now was.

"He's a baby! They're vulnerable to diseases if not handled carefully." Shen Qingqiu grumbled.

"Be careful, Ming Fan! If you drop him, I will make your life hell!" Shen Qingqiu frowned at Ming Fan who had offered to carry Binghe to the new nest which had been prepared for him from the softest materials Qingqiu could get his hands on.

Within three days, Luo Binghe was happily clinging to his master, his previous grudges all but forgotten as Shen Qingqiu carefully brushed his fur.

Shizuuuuuun!

Of course Liu Qingge wasn't taking the loss of even one of his many brushing sessions laying down.

The annoyed Bai Zhan peak lord now insisted on demanding that Shen Qingqiu pay attention to him right now.

Liu Qingge wanted Qingqiu to brush his wool more, so he subconsciously got it even more tangled.

"Qingqiu! My wool has become tangled again! I demand you to untangle it!" Qingge impatiently nudged Qingqiu's hand with his head until Qingqiu capitulated and started untangling his hair again. "Baaaaah!"

"I-it's not like I'm purposely tangling it so you can brush it more! Feel honored that you can brush my wool coat!" Qingge grumbled, as he looked away and subconsciously leaned into the flurry of brushing. "Baaaaah!"

Of course, with Luo Binghe as a baby panda in serious need of care, Liu Qingge's daily brushing sessions were cut down to half because Qingqiu kept focusing on feeding the panda small slices of fruit, bathing it in a small basin and brushing its fur.

"Qingqiu! Stop cuddling that stupid panda and brush my wool! Look! It's all tangled now! Hurry and come brush it!" Qingge complained. "Baaaaah!"

18. xenotop

Reading List:
    Link
    good brothers with still-present moral compass and a conscience. nice :blobokhand:
    :blobthumbsdown:
    :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobok:
    -!justice!! exploding pelvises!!!!
    - slyy YDW
    - LC is cute
    - :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil:
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    and reality hits. how's he gonna solve this? :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:
    :sick: yikes!!

Kitama likes this.
  19. xenotop

Reading List:
    Link
    wow he sounds honest enough for this. :hmm::hmm::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

20. xenotop

Reading List:
    Link
    pffft hahahahahahaha shit taste in food. but it is a very good reason to make a distance from someone for it.
    cool!!!! :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::aww::aww::aww:
    :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    - :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    - :blobpopcorn: