LCD Unrivaled Medicine God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SerialBeggar, Aug 4, 2018.

1. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Unrivaled Medicine God
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/unrivaled-medicine-god/

[​IMG]

I just started to binge read this. So far I think it's pretty good. The translations is very good and the story's narration and flow is also very good.

The MC is actually creating and using medicinal pills as per the title, so it passes that bar. However, most of his alchemy activities happens off screen which is disappointing. I'm only at the mid-40s chapter as of this post, but it seems he doesn't use cauldrons (no mentions at all even for other practitioners). We've seen him modify a pill by exuding power from his finger tips and later on for a more complex job, he uses a small formation array, although there was no detail on how it was created.

2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t realise there was around 50 chapters already. I thought Qidian just started releasing chapters of this novel.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  3. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    so in short this novel got a lot of plot holes. . . ?

4. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is he facing explosion tho

5. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover art is always a mystery. :blobspy:

6. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    For the Alchemy Academy's tests, Ye Yuan didn't need to make a scene by insisting on taking the test for Master rank. All of the test takers are allowed to grab whatever ingredients they want with maybe a 3 attempt limit. So couldn't he just make several pills to prove his abilities? Say one high tier-1 pill to satisfy the Apprentist test and a couple of tier-2 pills to more than satisfy the Master test. I'd think being able to successfully create several high quality pills in a short period of time where the average is one pill if one was adept would be more impressive.

But I guess the author needed this conflict as a plot device for him to gain notoriety and to have the opportunity to chat with Feng Zhirou.

7. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn this is way better than that shitty emperor of the alchemy dao who just gives away his alchemy recipes and collect alchemists like pokemon.

Charlessssssss likes this.
  8. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are the damned one, I like alchemy emperor of day divine dao. He always has strong backers and the faceslapping is good.

I will read this after I read the latest translation

9. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    moron.
    it's called the alchemy emperor of the divine dao but theres no fucking alchemy. all he does is give away alchemy and collect alchemist like pokemon.

10. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You moron

No alchemy? he made pills to get backers, what are you expected? Making pills for hundreds of chapters? We read cultivation novels here, not drama novels. Who wanna read mc making pills for so many chapters?

11. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fuck off moron.
    you are obviously short on IQ and theres no point trying to talk to you. welcome to the ignorelist kid.

we're reading the same thing here and these novels are more than just cultivation. if you can't even recognise this, you need to get off the internet and back to school.

furthermore drama is part of the novel so i don't see what point you are trying to bring across. his past life, his family and even more is "drama".

also the title is alchemy emperor but why is there no alchemy? he just gives away recipes and make alchemists follow him. this isn't what the people who are drawn in by the title alchemy emperor read it for.

also if u don't like alchemy, why the fuck are you here? there is tons of alchemy here and the MC makes ton of pills unlike alchemy emperor of the divine dao.

like i said, fuck off. this is the LCD for unrivaled medicine god.
    not the LCD for alchemy emperor who doesn't do alchemy of the marital dao

12. 1NEEDHEALING

1NEEDHEALING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    theres no romance?

13. 1NEEDHEALING

1NEEDHEALING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it would be explained in another ch

14. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    My biggest peeve for this novel is the way the author portrays the MC as super smart by not having him brief his companions with his intentions and methods before hand so that they get exasperated with him and then can he can do his amazing explanation.