Discussion 108 Maidens of Destiny: Are they all same person?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Thousandswords, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    I began reading 108 Maidens of Destiny (c30) recently and I faced many confusions while reading, such as, why the gun MC uses never run out of bullets.
    But what confused me the most is, if there has been several Star Duels in the past then are the 108 Maidens same each time? Or are they different individuals in each generation of star duel?
    Lin Yingmei claimed that she will only have one master in her life.
    This simple confusion holds great significance, because if these 108 Maidens are the same in each Star Duel, then can they really be regarded as virtuous as they claim they are?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  2. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's different people, same title. About Yingmei I think it's the characteristic of her past persona who influence her

3. vector

vector Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess they r used goods.
    And he does run out of bullets and makes them with help of black Smith and superior material from lingshan continent.

4. Cataporozo

Cataporozo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are different people with the same "title". later on a Wu Song of past duels appears.

5. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc gun after transmigrating was transformed into an artifact, it now condenses energy into a bullet, but thats has low power, later he makes bullets using expensive materials and now his bullets are powerful.
    As for the girls, they are different and the same person at the same time, its like a title where what happened in the past will follow the person who gets the title, its like a destiny

6. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    basically an inherited fate. They might even be decendants of the person but they arent the original.

7. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised you missed the explaination for his gun.

He now shoots energy bullet out of it. And with that able to do interesting shots with it later on (with more bullets)

8. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    MC will abandon the gun later...so u can ignore the "pishtool"....

9. Crywolf641

Crywolf641 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For your first question.
    Su Xing does ran out of bullets. But he asked a smith to forge him some attributed bullets.

2.They are individuals from each generation.
    Each generation is different from the other gens. Meaning that they are 2 different people. The previous gens are still alive in star maiden.
    Go check the latest discussions there are tons of spoilers that anwers this types of qurstions

3.Yingmei is yingmei she is the only panther head that ever contracted. Her previus gen only influence(albiet small) her personality and actions that would match the panther head Lin Chong..

Again goto thr Lates discussion of the novel. There are tons of spoilers that answers the questions relating to star duels and snu snu time.