Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. nezushion

nezushion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk of anybody noe that wang xian the song is combination of lan wang ji and wei wu xian or im sloww :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: but im mond blownn

readerz likes this.
  2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha yup it is! Wangji combined his name with Wei's when he came up for the name of their song its also their ship/couple name. In Vietnamese its called Vong Tiện :aww:

YaoiMom22, readerz and nezushion like this.
  3. nezushion

nezushion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg!! i thought it was some deep meaning name then im like wait a second!! :blobfearful::blobfearful:
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: LWJ is his own captian of his ship screaamm! Vong Tiện sound like a cute name too ahh :blobparty::blobparty:

does WWX noe the name of the song? if so when and what is his reaction?:aww::aww::aww:

YaoiMom22, readerz and salbireo like this.
  4. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    If I was not mistaken, In the last chapter, WWX said actually he had thought more than 80 names to name the song then asked LWJ whether there was no suitable name from it. LWJ said no. WWX responded with a bit protest said Lan Zhan Wei Ying Love Song is a good name (the song name :X3:). LWJ only silent. After that, WWX responded again and say Hanguang Yiling Everyday Song is a good names too. Before WWX continued the conversation, LWJ interrupted by saying 'that'. WWX confused and ask LWJ. LWJ said 'that song name'. Of course WWX still confused and and told LWJ to say it clearly. LWJ keep silent for a while, then say that song name is WangXian.

WWX Shocked, but then he start laughing with a loud voice and teased LWJ by asking since when did he name it like that. LWJ Whoever seems to have been able to predict the reaction of WWX choose to ignore it and and hold WWX so he doesn't fall from Lil Apple. WWX really like that names and told LWJ it is really suitable names. LWJ replied he likes it too with expresionless face. WWX suggested LWJ to make that song as one of Lan Family's Music Core Collection. If someone asks what the name of the song is, LWJ can tell the origin of the name.

WWX, seriously I really like your style dude :blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  5. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    @salbireo Thank you! To add onto what Salbireo has said @Rurella did a translation for a GDC fanmade music video about the Wangxian song. I was trying to find the original post in here, but ugh! There's too many pages to go through! (╥_╥) The translations she did has extra voice acting by the singers in the song, voicing out the scene that Salbireo mentioned. But if you wanna listen to the song here ya go~

readerz, StarSaber, Apsara_ and 2 others like this.
  6. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiorisi likes this.
  7. nezushion

nezushion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy: so cuute WWX. LOOL Lan Family's Music Core Collection imagine the lan children innocently asking about the song and lan zhan serious face explaining wif red ears :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:"si zhui this is your parents song"

YaoiMom22, readerz and salbireo like this.
  8. nezushion

nezushion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh tq for the link more song to add to my MDZS playlistt:blobReach::blobReach: don worry ill surf through the pages!

Fiorisi likes this.
  9. Piesus

Piesus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I see. Thank you.
    There are two more things that bother me. Sorry in advance if they were already stated here but, although I've read a big part of this thread, reading it all seems impossible :p
    1) It was said here many times that WWX and JC will never truly reconcile and JC will still kinda blame WWX for what happened to his clan. But according to latest events in translated version of the novel, JC was super happy to see WWX again after 3 months of his absence and didn't seem to have any grudge against WWX. So, is it that after their break up he "remembered" that he has, among many others things, one more thing to blame WWX for?
    It was also said that JC couldn't understand why WWX protected survivors of the Wen sect even after learning the truth about events that happened after the destruction of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect, and how both JC and WWX were helped by WN and WQ. Was he so blinded by hatred until the end that he couldn't comprehend WWX's actions and the simple fact that not all Wen Sect's people had anything to do with his clan (or any other clan) annihilation and deserved to die?
    2) Was it ever said how NHS realised that NMJ's death wasn't accidental at all? It couldn't be that he knew from the beginning, right?

Rcyan likes this.
  10. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! I also enjoy their story take Bichen as dildo while translating~~ :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

nezushion and salbireo like this.
  11. IamBuzh

IamBuzh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone..
    I'm new here to NU though have been following MDZS for quite some time
    So glad I found this website so I could screaming or fangirling or anything about this fandom xD
    I have a question though, for those who also have account at Miaw er (miss evan) for the audio drama version. How do you download the audio drama file so that you could save it in your device instead of listening it online?

Rcyan likes this.
  12. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    If its about that. You have to ask professor @Attica :aww::aww:

13. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone notice the ep 9 where WWX rip his sleeve? There's MDZS fans from china say that scene are mean that WWX is a gay because called "cutsleeve" :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

YaoiMom22 and FlyingNose like this.
  14. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just my opinion:

I believe that JC and WWX won't reconcile in the 100% reconciliation way of them both becoming as close as they were when they were kids. They will probably be friendly but not as close as brothers the way they used to be.

You also seem to think that it's because JC can't forgive WWX but actually... doesn't it go both ways? WWX also has to completely forgive JC and go back to caring and protecting JC like he used to but WWX doesn't seem to want to do that. I forget which chapter it is but when JC mentioned bringing WWX back to Lotus Pier, WWX was like "I dreamed of going back but not to the tattered Lotus Pier." WWX seems to have no interest in the Jiang clan now. He has fond memories of his childhood there (so he dreamed of it) but as a resurrected adult he like, noped out of it.

I mean, they were supposed to stay together always. WWX even promised that he would stay with JC and support him as the sect master but WWX has no intention of doing that. Instead, he is off traveling with his hubby, leaving that single dog JC alone.:whistle:

JC was raised to be the future sect master and if you look at his opinions and actions, he is always looking out for the clan/sect. I don't think he's wrong to somewhat blame WWX for not putting the Jiang clan over everything else, as he himself has done. For WWX he prefers to do what is right/what he believes in which is not always the Jiang clan. JC believes in his clan. It's number one in his thoughts. They are each noble in their own way. WWX is always being chivalrous (sometimes to the extent of having a hero complex) while JC devoted his life to his clan. It's a difference in priorities that can't be mended.

Rcyan, biiru, Randomizer and 9 others like this.
  15. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that Cheng & Wei will never truly reconcile. It's that they can't turn their relationship back as it was before. Too many complicated things happened to the both of them and it all just piled up. After 13 years Cheng gets hit with a wave of new info (Wei's core) which threw his heart & mind into another spiral. My interpretation for their separation at the end of the novel is that they needed some time apart, giving each other some space, rethink things over, and somewhere in the future they'll be friends again it may not be the same as before but definitely, they'll at least be drinking buddies (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Cheng's reaction to Wei coming back was so adorable ❤ When Wei chose to protect the Wen survivors Cheng's heart probs cracked, at that point, Wei broke his promise to stay by Cheng's side, but it was when Jiang YanLi got killed that really ignited Cheng's anger. I don't think Cheng held a grudge towards Wei, just painful unresolved emotions and a broken promise.

Hmmm...I'm not too sure if it was rage which caused Cheng to not understand Wei's actions. It was more like he genuinely couldn't understand why Wei would sacrifice so much just to protect them & would probably end up dying trying to protect. The whole situation seemed hopeless to Cheng & he really did worry for Wei. Cheng was raised as a sect leader how he sees & comprehends things are just too different to Wei's. Wei is free spirited & fights for what he believes is right, however, Cheng doesn't get that much freedom, he has his clan to lead, his own ppl to protect, so his perspective tends to a bit narrow. Also, Cheng has a lot of pride, a part of him probs didn't want to acknowledge he was helped by one of the Wen sects ppl.

It's never officially said how Huisang figured out Mingjue's death. He didn't even know about the saber's curse, probs after he found out he started to investigate :blobspy:

Rcyan, nezushion, YaoiMom22 and 7 others like this.
  16. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be, even though tearing off a sleeve to make bandages is the most logical thing, than tearing f.e. part of his pants :p Still the donghua is full of subtle hints so ya, it could be. I've been thinking about ep.9 and I think my initial disappointment wasn't 100% justified. After all, it's the first time we see LWJ willingly and by his own initiative touching WWX(and in return lets to be touched too) while we all know how he dislikes physical contact(ffs he didnt even touch him while saving him from the Waterborn Abyss xD). It didn't look much, but in reality that was kind of a biggie. True more BL would be welcome, but on the other hand I find that I very very much enjoy the way the animators show in an almost blunt way that LWJ has feelings for WWX without at the same time being so obvious as to trigger any cencorship.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    YaoiMom22, yully and readerz like this.
  17. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping that maybe there would be some more BL scenes at some point. I mean if you think about the ED theme, it's from LWJ's point of view. It talks about his unrequited feelings at the end of the song. That's pretty obvious, so maybe there is still hope.

yully and readerz like this.
  18. cytrine

cytrine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not...not to be that person/////:oops: but does anyone know if the third time LWJ gets drunk has been translated yet?
    I was listening to someone read the novel in Chinese on a radio app, but they skipped that entire scene (possibly due to censorship?) and now I'm dying to know what happened...
    If anyone has an answer, I'd super appreciate it! <3

Cemlemine likes this.
  19. cytrine

cytrine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello, not sure if this was answered already.
    if you go to the specific track you want, there's a download option in the middle of the options. it looks like a down arrow in a box with the words 下载 (download) under it.
    If you click it once and wait a bit it will download and show an orange check mark. Now whenever you're offline you can go into the app and listen to the track any time.
    (also don't know if this is known, but on the main page of the app you can click on the sleeping white cat at the bottom to resume the last track you were listening to. so you don't have to search for mo dao zu shi every time you want to listen haha)

20. FlyingNose

FlyingNose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno if this has been shared yet.. still too good to keep for myself ^_^

[​IMG]

Rcyan, Fiorisi, Vin313 and 2 others like this.