Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    nope. MLT still feel regret and kinda haunted NTX even at the final chapter...

2. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
  3. DaneLy

DaneLy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone of you tell me what happens to NX and YS in the recent chapter?

4. DaneLy

DaneLy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    btw, i'm a newbie please take a good care of me :))

5. nier0

nier0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey guys, anyone who has read the raw can please tell the ending? or which part of this very long thread this was answered. pretty please?

6. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    there's a really messy part before the end of the story but after all of that starts with page 246 (I belive). If you want the messed up part as well, it's the pages before that (+ lots of complains about said mess)

nier0 likes this.
  7. nier0

nier0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i simply have too many questions like how did NX found out that LTX was the guy who ehem raped her or what was the closure of that NX master Han Xiao or how did they (NX & LTX) ended up married by chapter 2140ish.
    there`s many plotholes but the mysteries kept me hooked. now im wondering if i should just mtl to feed my questions since currently tl-ed chapters 1640 only.
    thanks @Ddragonesse. i read the spoiler thread but it already started at 2140+

8. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So NX told LTX that she was raped right? Then it comes to LTX's birthday where the sister (NXL) shows the picture of NX preggo so everyone was shocked and they talked and LTX told her that he was the one who raped her.

nier0 likes this.
  9. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Han Xiao is the super handsom KFC guy right? that one is a plothole that is never really filled. Turns out Anne is his lover (who lost her memories). And Anne is the one that brought little treasure to LTX and she wants to kill him to make LTX suffer. A huge mess going on and in the end she ends up with HX and gives the cure to little treasure.
    NX and LTX got married while NX was in coma. LTX decides that even if she never wakes up again she is the only one that can be by his side, so he signs the marriage agreement (NX signed it before without knowing it ;)). When NX wakes up she proposes to LTX - nearly dying she realises that her status and everything else don't matter as long as she can marry him - only to be told that they are already married :ROFLMAO:
    the marriage at the end is basiclly the ceremony only - for the world to see.

nier0 likes this.
  10. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I realized that although LTX's actions are somewhat... questionable sometimes (sneaking into a girl's room, pretending to be sleep-walking, purposely kissing her with smoke, passive-aggressively made her stay in his home...) he was among the most gentlemanly ML I've ever seen. He'd take advantage of NX, but most of the time he was quite mature. The most touching thing he did was to not pounce immediately the moment NX was drugged in the earlier chapters, which was actually the thing that made NX fall for him btw. And most of the time he let NX take the initiative to be intimate just because he wants to respect her opinion.

Despite being a wife slave, he'd control NX whenever she's going too far with her definition of "fun". And he's pretty hugely involved in the story, unlike a certain ML *cough*9nth Master*cough*. Plus, I love how instead of blocking male actors from getting close to NX in her work, he chose to disguise himself as an actor and joined the entertainment circle to cockblock them.

The only thing he was bad at was probably of being a real good father. But I guess it was understandable --- He was a piece of wood until NX, and their real first meeting wasn't exactly in their best of state: both were drugged (note that he was given a dose for an elephant! :blobfearful:) and the experience wasn't something both of them actually want to remember. Suddenly getting a son out of nowhere, with a personality so very similar to him, even a genius like him wouldn't be able to handle child-rearing very well (add the troublemaker LJL into the mix, and a pair of proud parents, it was actually a wonder how LTX and LJL were able to be quite the decent human being they've became). But it seems that at least Little Treasure does have a certain degree of trust in him (more than the LTX's parents at least) so LTX is a decent father, just not that good.

tldr: LTX is a rare good ML among CN MLs. I wish I could find more of CN with ML like him.

11. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right that there are many chinese MLs who are really hateful. But I think there's also a bunch that's really sweet:aww:
    The Mysterious Pampered Wife of The Military Ye is one where the ML just unconditionally trusts and pampers the MC while the MC has a hard time warming up to him (due to her past)
    Bewitching Prince Spoils His Wife is amazing in terms of equal relationship. This story was the first chinese story I've read that had such a trusting and equal relationship between the leads (though the story is reeeeally long 6000+ chapters and still ongoing)
    Quick Transmigrating Second Female Lead’s Counterattack I've just started reading this one but from what I've seen we have a ML that just looooves to spoil the FL (though he does have a few yandere moments in some arcs it's controlled for most parts)
    Trial Marriage Husband also a great story in terms of trust between the leads. ML follows the example of the wife is first but at the same time allows her to try new things and catch her if something goes wrong.
    Sorry for recommending different stories in the HM spoiler threat :blobangel:
    But I also really like LTX and it is really amazing how LTX and LJL turned out considering their parents.

OKDR, Otaku0123 and nier0 like this.
  12. damnedguy

damnedguy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so from the above the one who raped NX is LTX? then why in the early cjapter NX mention that when she woke up she found mo lingtian next to her? and how did the baby safe and still alive? and did she sleep with any of her ex-boyfriend?

13. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ex visited her room before she woke up he pretended that she slept with him, I think her name is Anne, she saved the baby and delivered it to LTX. According to the story i think not.

14. damnedguy

damnedguy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so She never sleep with any of her ex?

15. GK

GK New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's going to happen to the Lu Corporation? Because Im around 1587 chapter and I found out that YS is LTX's brother and wanted to take over the Lu Corporation.

16. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope.
    ML will be fine. Later on YS would back out of their competition, iirc let LTX's company win, because he was guilty that his assistant used NX and little treasure which left her almost dead.

17. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I realised there is no update...? Why?

@Ddragonesse, I'm reading Trial Marriage Husband and Addicted Pampering Wife of Military Ye... The ML really is so sweet. :blobxd:

Ddragonesse likes this.
  18. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're referring to the releases on Novel Updates, that's because the translator (Qidian International) restrict the chapters behind registration and advertisement. Since it violates NU's policy, the chapters aren't listed and will continue to not be listed until they are made public.

nier0 likes this.
  19. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Does that mean I can't read it anymore at Novel Updates? I don't read that often at Webnovel, so I don't really know about their released date...

20. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think HM releases 2 chaps a day and sometimes mass release during friday