LCD Xian Ni

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Just 1 more star for the ancient god, some control over laws so he can become a nirvana cleanser, and probably he'll become able to pull out the real spear and not just the image of it.

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the vermilion bird went for his body instead of between his eye brows due to him having that orb in there already. I love how this novel makes you wonder how his cultivation will proceed, as opposed to ISSTH where you just know everything follows the most perfect route lol.

3. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. It shows that there is more to cultivation than finding your path in first few hundred chapters. This is what I found the most lacking in ISSTH or AWE. Well, AWE suffered a large drop in quality so it is not worth comparing. I have to say that the only CN that I found to be as good as this one, was Pursuit of True/Beseech the Devil and it was written by Er Gen as well :)

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I was expecting him to reawaken Ji realm or something, lol.

5. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Nahh. He already had it. Repetition wouldn't help much. Though, if he awakened or understood origin of Ji realm, that would make more sense.
    Anyway, when you consider how the story went so far, isn't thunder a bit of theme? God body and all is nice and can still fit, but slaughter heart, celestial slaughter art, 18 circles of hell, finger techniques, underworld ascension method etc.creates an image of a death or darkness god.

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, his Ji realm was bottlenecked so he had to remove it, it'll have to be upgraded at some point and could potentially upgrade his dragon soul's thunder. And yes, his Thunder should be black, his flames are white after all. It'd be black and white like the Taiji (yin/yang) of his dao of reincarnation, which shows up when he uses that soul whip.
    I guess he could have his Ji thunder, plus the one of that celestial and the one his wife left in that hair comb, combine multiples just like happened with all those fires which created a fire seed. A thunder seed with a Ji realm twist.

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Mess with MC and get STOMPED, by ancient god herd. Anyway, after this we'll get another arc where the bodies split up and we focus on his cultivation, maybe after that time skip his demon body will be usable too.

8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how even side characters and pets never completely fade out and have their own path of cultivation, even if they never really keep up with MC.
    Mosquito chilling ay Azure Dragon, Thunder Toad at Black Tortoise. I guess his thunder beast will get some screen time again when he completes his thunder dragon soul.

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder where renegade immortal is going now, send the corpse sect after the Tuo Sen body? lol. I love how he got those battle scrolls, next victim will be the dude that took his vitality.

blablabla12 and Puru like this.
  10. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm corpse set they in ISSTH too. I semi dropped AWE not sure if they in that too. I kind of read spoilers about whats going to happen next and it will be glorious. lol

11. Puru

Puru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is soo good atm, every chapter keeps you on your toes. I wish I could afford the sponsored early chapters, so hard to wait for the normal release rate

blablabla12 likes this.
  12. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering current release rate, it shows even more how awesome RI is.

Puru likes this.
  13. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s gotta be Tuo Sen’s Corpse. It’s the only corpse that can’t seriously injure a nirvana shatterer. It’s also the only information exclusive to Wang Lin

14. Ironfist Sect

Ironfist Sect Catch these hands!✊✊

Reading List:
    Link
    He became divine emperor of an OP sect
    Not even gonna see if they have the ability to resurrect his boo?

15. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m confused, who is supposed to be better, Qing Lin or Bai Fan? Is Qing Lin stronger but Bai Fan has better Dao and stronger spells?

16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    finally , slaughter is back. Add in the rage of volcanoes and that whole group of people farming slaughter strands and souls for him.

17. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep forgetting Wang Lin was only nirvana scryer before and not cleanser. Hard to remember when he's always dealing with shatterer stage old monsters

18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA RAAAAAAGHHHHH. My impression of Mosquito's going crazy. Right now I'm just waiting for Wang Lin to either eat that lightning or be like 'all retribution is false, unless i lay it down!'.

19. Ironfist Sect

Ironfist Sect Catch these hands!✊✊

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin Lin is stronger

20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    *burps* i'm ready for the main course!