LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And that's was my point! It's either possible to have 2 same profession legend in the same era (Khan+Grid) or Grid is not yet a full 'Legendary Blacksmith' himself until he either get better than Pagma or Create his own path like Khan and Piaro.

2. Lv1 Slime

Lv1 Slime Halfway to Lv2...

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if he's following Pagma's steps, he's still a legendary blacksmith. I mean, his skills are called "Legendary Blacksmith's something"

Blitz, Shield Loyalist and Bad Storm like this.
  3. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's not about not being a full legendary blacksmith though. It's about Pagma being more than just a legendary blacksmith. Also, I think it is possible to have two people having the same legendary professional, it's just that becoming a legend isn't exactly that easy.

4. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True true. But isn't the story so far been about Grid's acknowledgement? He want to be acknowledge, he want to be better, want to be the best? So I think my point is kinda fit the story plot where sooner or later he will probably have quest that let him move on from Pagma's decedent and be acknowledge as a legit 'Legendary Blacksmith'. Or something better since he keep getting all legend job mix up. First Blacksmith then Braham's Magician and now Undefeat king etc.

5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew Khan would die, but at this point I don't want Grid to go kill Agnus... yet. Go kill Veradin until he commits suicide in reality godammit. Fuck Veradin, hunt him down and spawn camp till he quits Satisfy.

6. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It never show in the story before so it's not a solid proof but in an era when people talk about a single legend job it is very specific to a person so it's never clear that you can have 2 people in same class.

Bad Storm likes this.
  7. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm simply basing it on logic. It think it is possible but it never happened before haha.

8. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Pagma's Descendent isn't a pure blacksmith though? Its more of a swordsman/blacksmith combo, with heavy emphasis in blacksmith. Maybe that's a leeway?

Also, the class technically can be considered from the East, so Western Continent never had a Legendary Blacksmith to begin with

9. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I just knew that at some point Khan would die but it hurts me :'(

flag9801 and Wujigege like this.
  10. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    legend is a system of the west continent that divide people into profession/class thus the legendary classes. pagma's descendant is a different category of legend. pagma doesn't have a class because he was a yangban/daoist. mumud on the otherhand can't be called a legendary magician because braham still has the title of legendary magician. only one person can have the title on any given time. mumud was so awesome that a legendary class was needed that's why the legendary mumud's descendant exist.

11. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They should have tried to heal Khan again after he became a legend. It may have countered his old age and allowed him to be healed.
    Muller and the Undefeated were likely both legendary swordsmen.
    Ain't nobody got time for that. It was stupid in Ark and it would be stupid here.
    Was that said to apply to all classes? I think that only applies to classes like 'someone's descendant' or 'sword saint'. You can probably have as many legendary blacksmiths as people can achieve it.

12. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Being badass sadly doesn’t combat old age

13. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Not directly, but it may have given the healing spells an effect. Should have also tried giving him a golden walnut if there's any to spare.

14. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Khan's death aside, anyone took notice of the failure for the Hwan Kingdom residency? "Not dying" is a steep requirement so I guess Hwan is filled with monsters on par or greater than Madra.

flag9801, Bad Storm and 0000000 like this.
  15. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    It is quite not so surprising that many has been influenced by the East, Pagma, the five pillars, now residency into the East needs difficulty of being Madra's descendent. The Hwan place is where the Yangbans are right? So I would assume Veradin is up to becoming the honorary Yangban? Famtastic that the fcking POS failed.

Also, the Yangbans uses the 4 sacred beasts essenses to power themselves just as how the essense can be use to create myth items, any way for Grid and co to infuse the essense and become OP like those Yangbans? I kinda hate them for looking down on Pagma, when I hate Pagma for corpse abusing, which is kinda standard to xianxia MCs... ok I hate Pagma for torturing Madra.

Bad Storm likes this.
  16. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be not dying for the duration of the quest. Not necessarily never having died like Madra.

17. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The condition is not really the same as Madra's qualification of "never died/lost a fight from the start", but more like "don't die from now on". He said it himself, he died 1 year ago, that's the time when Grid saved the village from them.

18. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Madra qualification is never die. the guy lost the fight but didn't lose his qualification

19. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 699
    Edit:
    He still has his qualification because the ego item gave him a 2nd chance.

20. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    and the words of the S.A. Group are not the end all be all for the game. they aren't in charge of how it goes on the A.I. is. that is why they can still be surprised about things

flag9801 and Concernedcitizen like this.