LCD My Nightclub Landlady

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by OPactionhero, Aug 20, 2018.

1. OPactionhero

OPactionhero Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jia Dapeng is being a spoiled brat as always! He's so annoying.

You know, in the beginning, when I read about Gu Shaoyun's proposal to Green Dragon about becoming a team leader if he betrayed Qin Feng, I got pretty pissed. What kind of "best friend" does that? Over time, I grew more and more sympathy for him. Now, I just feel bad for the guy. He reminds me of Zuko going after the Avatar just to impress Daddy Ozai.

2. OPactionhero

OPactionhero Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This a pretty solid story about a special ops soldier who goes into a small city to take care of one of his army friend's little sister. He pretty much falls in love with her and starts cleaning up the city, fighting one bad guy at a time. He kicks everyone's ass and causes problems every time he does. I'm a fan of the story because every time he beats someone up, there are actually consequences.

He definitely has a temper, like most testosteron-ed up MC's, but like I said, there are usually consequences, and it kinda makes things worse. He's pretty OP (which I'm kind of a fan of lol) from the beginning of the story, but he's not invincible, he definitely struggles with a couple of opponents. I like the storyline about one of his best friends betraying him out of desperation and being pretty much the only worthy opponent. Man, writing this out is getting me amped up lol it's a good story, if you read it, please comment on here so I have someone to geek out about it with! =D

EricBannen likes this.
  3. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, what a completely hostile webpage. "Please give me your computer in exchange for reading something I've translated". Yeah, NOPE.

4. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean?

5. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, that was ages ago. IIRC, that was one of two domains I've totally blocked from my machine because of portscanning or JS injection. If a site needs to run code on or have rights to your machine to show you plain text, someone is doing something very, very wrong. : )