Spoiler (BL) There is always someone who wants to imprison me (fast wear)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Jun 23, 2018.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing @Aeli

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan @JellyJellyFishy @i_amhandsome @nixxara @GaiaJupiter @wolf.prince @Hanaru @SecretLibrary @Nami Heartfilia @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @Li hir @Rurella @Hikari_Akari

2. SecretLibrary

SecretLibrary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the tag. I am currently binge reading the summaries of Campus Idol's Fake Boyfriend and I am just dying from the fluff and cutemess. I wish someone will translate the whole thing so I can re read the whole thing all over again in detail. But the summaries are so good.

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  3. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything that's roughly less than 2 million words is short, stares at '
    The Demonic King Chases His Wife: The Rebellious Good-for-Nothing Miss'
    ...at 10k+ chapters and still going...even if the chapters are short I'm pretty sure there's probably more than 2 million words/characters lol!!
    But yea something that's longer like let's say 'legendary master's wife' is considered roughly average in length...so something that has long chapters but only 95 of them is not that long imo.

Dragon_Reader and Blood A like this.
  4. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk when I was reading through that chapter it felt exceptionally long for some reason

5. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Blood A likes this.
  6. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe, I have a huge exams this week

7. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, too bad
    Good luck (^w^)/

8. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    All the best for your examinations~! :blob_pompom:

9. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    IT’s OVERRRR, but I have another big one on Wednesday so maybe I’ll get to it on the Weekend?

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, I can see the effort in all those capitalised letters~
    It's fine, whenever you're free. We're basically mooching off of you anyway! :blob_grin:

11. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    True true
    *nods head*

12. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking back at the overall plot, the reason why the world was so tolerant of MC and ML was because QY(Protag Shou) was merely the secondary lead while ML(Protag Gong) was the main lead. Thus, the world allowed their relationship, but the key points in the plot couldn’t be changed, for example MC becoming the Zombie King and destroying mankind. But MC has already started walking in the path of goodness, so he plans to find that zombie biologist and quickly figure out a cure. He didn’t want to lead those disgusting zombies, not to mention the orginal host accepted a little brother(either a disciple brother or smth idk) And he didn’t want to become a spy!!! But no matter how unwilling, MC had to do this unless he wanted the world to smite him. In the car, MC sneakily glances at ML who also looks at him and tells MC to not look at others. Suddenly, MC smelt a familiar scent, it was the scent of the energy core (idk what I called this) MC n ML goes to search for it and sees a dirty man over a small pit in the ground, turning around the man turns out to be a Zombie. He looks at the couple w complicated emotions in his eyes and looks familiar (I knew it!! Like why didn’t they kill him!? Now QY comes again ) the zombie introduces himself as Chen Xue and glances at ML, implying w his eyes.....wouldn’t there be a constant temptation?? MC replies nah he’s my lover. And asks whether if CX can give the stuff inside the hole to him, he’ll pay compensation. CX rejects, they fight, MC wins. Though MC didn’t have as much experience, this level thing is unsurpassable. CX, MC sees the energy core and ML stands beside him and asks what’s it for. MC replies that it’s good stuff and wonders what’d it do to humans.
    I had class this morning and took a nap when I came home. I’m still so tired tbh so there’s probably typos and errors. Also I can’t remember the name I used before for the energy core n cant be bothered to check. Maybe, I’ll change it later

Ressianne, lizabernal96, Izn and 6 others like this.
  13. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    So CX is definetly QY?
    A flirting low level zombie...?
    Heh! Hope his eye didnt accidently pop out while he tried to wink or sth similar...

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  14. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that from the first thread post that it was explained that o!host(the zombie king)'s soul did not dissipate. Is CX the o!host? I mean did CX take over QY's body after he turned into a zombie? I also read that there's Zombie king vs zombie king so there must be something that happened that turned CX into zombie king

15. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    Probs idk just seemed like QY, haven’t read in a while

16. Moonmoon0023

Moonmoon0023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers?:cookie:

17. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    MC took over O!Host's body, but the O!Host's Zombified soul (? LOL) did not disappoint and instead took over another zombie to become zombie king. So instead of 1 zombie king (MC), there were 2 and both fought against each other.

Blood A likes this.