Spoiler Kingdom’s Bloodline

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by makarich, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Broken_noodle

Broken_noodle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost a month and still NO new chapter, right on when it's getting to some big revelation ARGHHHHHHHH

2. g33kl0rd

g33kl0rd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil these questions
    1.as mc was laid captive in north kingdom.his dad Kassel didn’t do anything to bring him back. And how was mc dad,Jil are doing now
    2. U said he came back to the his own kingdom rght. Still he hasn’t reacher any one of his family members like yodel
    3. You said in of the spiolers of who betrayed mc. One of them is his dad . In what way did he betrayed the mc
    It would be a help if you replied briefly

3. youpley

youpley Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Broken_noodle i wonder whats the story behind Iris Flowers Zayen little sister. Was there any info later on ?

4. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Yes, he and his subjects (other diplomats, the Secret Intelligent) came up with a plan to get Thales back during the time skip. That's what kickstarted Thales' journey to "home" We still haven't seen them directly but it seems that Kessel is gaining more power, Jines and Gilbert are fine, they wrote letters for Thales from time to time.
    2. Yodel is the one who waited for him right after Thales got out of the Dragon Cloud City. However the masked man stayed hidden most of time (much like in Red Street Market) and only revealed himself in the most crucial moment.
    3. Well I said his dad betrayed him "in a way", because he already did that by sending him to the north as a political hostage.

5. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    No info so far because Thalse hasn't gone back to Constellation. However based on the available information there are several guesses.
    She can't be a mystic, because it requires very specific conditions to even have mystic potential, and it seems that Thales' birth was heavily modified to meet those conditions thanks to his parents.
    She could be a person with magical potential, or a trainee witch. Because Zayne ancestor was the head of the Intelligent department and also the man behind the "cleansing plan" (which basically erased all traces of wizards, witches and magic from Constellation to prevent another mystic appearing) So Zayne knew very well what does it mean to have magical potential and that's why he was freaking out. Also do you remember when they talked about a plague in the southern coast near his domain, and how his sister traveled there? I suspected that must be something related to a witch/wizard or an organization of these people who spread that plague.

6. QueenOfNightmares

QueenOfNightmares New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is this big revelation about?

7. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    Due to some "circumstances", Thales, his companions, and their captors were still stranded in Constellation's infamous prison - the white bone prison of the western territory, which held only the baddest and nastiest prisoners of the nation. In there they met around 10 ex-royal guards, survivors of blood year whom were deemed guilty by King Kessel as traitors and sentenced for life there. After releasing them to help Thales fend of the captors, finally one of them revealed the shocking truth: half of the royal guard actually betrayed the royal family and they have been living in torment since. And then, when he was getting to the identity of one of the main culprits, the man behind this terrible incident, a Jadestar member, the chapter ended with another cliff hanger
    Yes it has been one month since, the situation is grimed and it almost seems like the novel was cancelled. However, the sunset goddess has save us all from this misfortune as news came from the Chinese forum saying that Author Sword is still alive and will update new chapter in a few days. Hurray

Igemona likes this.
  8. Owlsystem

Owlsystem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can not wait, the anticipation is killing me

9. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy mother of Sunset goddess, the author finally update, two long chapters, argh..... it's not dead it's not dead.

10. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    Well shit, it's two Kessel's POV chapters from 6 years before the Bloody Year, still good though.

Igemona likes this.
  11. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Using google web translate you can pretty much read the next chapters. I'm currently in chapters 280+. So far almost 200 chapters happen in the span of two months in the novel time line. I just started the time skip of 6 years.
    I just hoped the writer get a much more added income with the qidian. Hate for this novel to stop or have a slowed release.

12. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    There's one on the author's weibo (chinese facebook/twitter) but I didn't manage to find it.

14. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really confused on some comments and reviews on this novel. I don't know if the people are truly reading the whole chapter or just skimming every available chapters. I hope they take thier time to read the whole chapters before posting or complaining. Or at least try to read for more than 100 chapters. I recommend until the time skip of 6 years, up to that chapter( around 280+), I am fully satisfy with the novel. Because by that time the whole world is more or less complete. Its like understanding the whole universe that took millennia to expand and the characters building are more or less full. Hopefully it can continue until finishing the story. I cheers for the author and hopefully qidian gave more benefits to him to continue writing.

15. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished the MC escape to the dessert arc. Damn that's another excellent twists at the end.

16. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost getting to the newest chapter there my friends. The current arc is x100 the tension and mystery

rengetsu08 likes this.
  17. 5wordsEmily

5wordsEmily New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is like my favorite novel right now. Real life-like characters, face-slapping people with a cool composure, knowledge and wits, and most importantly, he is still 7 years old! That means when he grows up, he is going to be a real menace~

rengetsu08 and Broken_noodle like this.
  18. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah your totally right, as we have discover another major characters that will influence the two nations.
    Remember he became a prince in just a month.
    And don't have high hopes as he become older, not only him also all characters are progressing also as time past.

19. QueenOfNightmares

Reading List:
    Link
    whose characters are they? why would they influence the two kingdoms?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  20. QueenOfNightmares

Reading List:
    Link
    who's the main culprit? spoiler please please. The suspense is killing me.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018