Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. Chuyin

Chuyin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Oh, here it is! About this I suspected. Thank you so much for the information! I love to learn new details about my favorite story, storyline and characters. :blobsmilehappyeyes: \hugs\

To be honest, I really like the idea that LQG may have some romantic feelings for SQQ. I am not a fan of plots, where the authors attribute a lot of love threads to one hero, but this story is a pleasant exception, in which this gives piquancy...

2. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Same~! I get side-tracked a lot actually whenever I get into a new fandom, I'd go through the fanvids, fanfics, fanarts, basically anything and everything on offer for that fandom. I particularly love introspective posts like character study or what ifs situations. That's why I tend to just stick to one fandom whenever I'm in my semester. Last, last semester it was Haikyuu, last semester it was NiF, this semester, it's GDC. :blobhug:

Understandable. I favour 1v1 for a reason. But, I also think there's something there between LQG and SQQ, albeit one-sided from LQG towards SQQ. I've read somewhere in this thread that it may be attributed to LQG not quite knowing his own feelings, thus having a somewhat unrequited love towards SQQ. :hmm:
    But, yeah, I've always think that LQG has a lot of potential as a character, especially as someone that's outside of the current ongoing storyline.

Chuyin, Aeli and readerz like this.
  3. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    (y) Yes, this arc has a lot of the Peak Lords in it.

Of all the other Peak Lords, Yue Qingyuan, Shang Qinghua, and Liu Qingge have the biggest roles.

Yue Qingyuan was actually original Shen Qingqiu's (Shen Jiu's) childhood friend. :LOL: Don't forget him, he is the sect master and he actually had a role to play in the future.

Shang Qinghua - in the main story he is very much a minor background character but he has his own extras where he is the main character and they are pretty good

Liu Qingge - has a funny dynamic with SQQ :D Notice when SQQ was in trouble he tried to yell for LQG to help him but LBH said LQG was "busy" :rolleyes: Wow, do you think LBH arranged for him to be busy or he just had info that LQG was fighting? :whistle:

swordfish, Chuyin, Emmabluez and 2 others like this.
  4. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    My emotions in regard to those three peak masters:
    YQY - :blobsob:
    SQH - :blobamused:
    LQG - :blobhero:

namio, Emmabluez, Aeli and 1 other person like this.
  5. Melonee_Mizu

Melonee_Mizu Looking for motivation

Reading List:
    Link
    Scum Villain glossary
    Raws (2) | Translations
    (Bookmark this post to keep in touch! Constantly updating!)

.Summary Spoilers.
    Sum 1 | Video summary with pretty art | Sum 2 |

.Main Story.
    The Endless Abyss (1,) | Imprisonment ( What happened to the kid who helped Shen out of prison) | Accusations and Death (1,2,) | After Shen Qingqiu's death/Plant!body (Pre,1,2,3,4,5,) | The Mausoleum (1,2, a bit after this arc I think???) | Climax/Buried Mounds (1, 2, 3, 4) | Ending-ish [ 1,2, 3,4,5,6,]

.Extras.
    The Pinnacle of Bing-Mei and Bing-Ge’s Face-Off: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3; You Understand | A Deep Dream | A Tale about the Wedding | Resentment of the Chunshan, Song of BingQiu | Memory: Fighting Succubi with Master Liu (excerpt from a different extra that continues the situation in this one) | Return to Childhood | Yue QingYuan and Shen QingQiu, Part 1, Part 2, | Song of Zhuzhi, Part 1 |

.About the characters.
    -All of the characters and locations (mentioned)- - same with this one - Tumblr post about the characters

Shen Jiu (1,2,3,4,5) | Shen Yuan/Shen Qingqiu (1,2,3,4, 5, 6, ) | Luo Binghe (Ge-1,) "Bing-ge" and "Bing-mei" explanation | Yue Qingyuan (1,2,3,4 ) | Shang Qinghua (1, 2 (feat. Mobeijun), 3, 4, 5, 6,) | Mobei Jun (1,2,3) | Tian Lang Jun (1,2, 3,4) | Zhu ZhiLang (1,2,3) | Luo Binghe's Mom |

** Peak seniority/ranking | Height of the characters | About SJ and YQ, 2, 1-2 | **

.Relates to Main Story or Extra stories.
    Bro moments between SY & SQH, The difference between Original!Plot and System!Plot, When LBH took Plant!SQQ | How cruel the original!story was, SQQ being imprisoned several times, & After Plant!SQQ's soul has been tugged away | The reappearance of the Fake Jade | Bing-ge wife count and some small detail about the Charm Demon extra (the three years that LBH was gone) | Shen realizing that Luo is fixated on him instead. | TLJ being a narcissist after SQQ misunderstood his intention, TLJ's unstable plant!body that breaks easily | Original!Binghe tormenting Shen Jiu & Bing-ge going into the System!Plot world stuff | Jealous Binghe, and SQQ saying he never kicked LBH out of his tutelage, and a little bit of water prison scene | SY one-upped SJ in cultivation | The Sect Fujoshi's Fanfictions of LBH and SQQ (A translation about it) | The dreams and about Shang Qinghua being found out as a traitor | Story extra tidbits like Plucked Leaves Flying Flowers spell, mausoleum traps, and other things | Perhaps when SQQ started to notice his feelings for LBH | Charm Demons and LQG's arousal | Creepy old man , Hua Huan Palace Master | Demon blood, Skinner, and Masoleom trap |

.Extra information.
    Liu QingGe and Shen Qingqiu's Peak | Lighthearted, vinegar, and relationship status~ | about the maiden heart Luo and the Sect & Peaks | Luo sneaks in through the back door | Love taps | Mixed signals | 0 points and Luo's demon sword | About Xin Mo, Luo Binghe's demon sword | Peak Lord Positions | The taboo of the master x student romantic relationship (2) | Does he know about the system and a list of yandere moments (2) (1-2) | Was Luo Binghe angry at Airplane Bro for Shizun's plant body? | Spirit Stones bets | 清 is a title for Peak Lords | Complicated feelings of LBH... and Part two here| Of the Demon realm and Human realm | Low magic vs High magic | About the 12 peak lords, Characters of IQ of 40, and bully the AnDing losers! | More about IQ 40 characters, low magic, and Luo Binghe getting picked by Shen Jiu | Mobei Jun, Question and Answers about if LBH destroyed his sword in the end and about the outlet Bing-ge had for the negative energy | About how the Original LBH got his waifus and a little bit about the Face-Off extra | YES, MBJxSQH IS OFFICIAL (if you didn't read the airplane bro extras already) | The sect members gossiping about LBH x SQQ. | More about Shen Jiu |

.Comic Translations.
    Dream Doujinshi - Artist |

.Donghua/Anime.
    Poster? | Announcement and Weibo? | PV trailer |

+ - - - +
    >> -- Fanfiction forum -- <<
    || MXTX Interviews (for all of her novels [SV, MDZS, HOB]) ||
    + - - - +

If things are mislinked, let me know so I can hunt it down and put correct links. If there is anything that I have forgotten to add, please let me know so I can find it and add it on.

I take OTP content as payment for my services!
    :cookie:
    /shot

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    neu, mereumsama and Zhen_Qing like this.
  7. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobdead:
    it's gonna get buried anyways... But sorry for not really finding the right words for things, i guess... I guess I'll edit it and make it more serious when I get the chance...
    rip.:blobsad:

8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it will be useful when we need to find something. :LOL:

9. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    OK I went back and edited it (yeah, I guess I hate taking my time when I say I'm gonna take my time on something ). Made it more detailed and deleted some stuff I ultimately deemed unimportant. If I come across anything that should be on there, I'll add it on or smth.

Off to go grow some mushrooms in a corner. :sweating_profusely:

readerz likes this.
  10. sorahiru

sorahiru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow! i finally finished read all these spoilers!!! also making it a glossary..... holy mother you guys the best!!! :cookie: actually i still have a question. what happened before LBH lose his minds (when shizun sacrifice or.. suicide? himself) ? is it happened after the water prison arc? wait.. if im not wrong you mentioned something about high building... what are they doing before that?

readerz likes this.
  11. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, today I manifested 3,000 words of outline for an entirely new arc insert for Skirting the Rules so now the fic is going to be twice as long as I expected! I write when I get the spark and tbh I've been on fire for the last month or so because of GDC and TSVSSS but before that I didn't write fic in over half a year...

I don't know why LQG isn't grabbing my attention as hard when it comes to ideas for my fics. He does play a role in the huge TSVSSS fic I'm planning but it's smaller compared to his sister's and right now for reasons I can't explain, in the fic Original SQQ has more chemistry with Qin Wanyue.

Uh, you know what I'm going to post alot of long winded spoilers for my own unposted fic in the fan fiction thread.

See under the the spoilers for the teaser and if you're not scared away, click the link to the fanfic thread for more :p

The Demon Lord’s Runaway Pregnant Bride

The title is suppose to sound like a trashy romance novel and is a teaser full of implications itself but here’s the actual teaser:

Shen Qingqiu had lost many things: his parents (dead), his birth name (forgotten), his brother by bond (dead metaphorically), his house(ashes), his peak (scorched earth), his disciples (scattered), his sword (sunken), and most recently, his cock (not in the eunuch way, but the “ate the wrong herb and was transformed into a woman“ way).

LONG SUMMARY HERE:
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...ystem-fan-fiction.39100/page-712#post-4397210

Also, I updated the directory post I made. Nice to see there is a second too if someone if thirsty for all the details because I did skim shorter posts a bit :blobsweat_2:

Emmabluez, Zhen_Qing and readerz like this.
  12. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the post!

Idk what you mean? After SQQ escaped from the water prison LBH had a Qi Deviation (lost his mind) and SQQ used his soul energy to fix the Qi deviation, which killed him (SQQ).

13. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, SQQ escaped the water prison and was gonna konk out somewhere for a rest, then had LBH come at him in a dream and be like "Haha no matter where you are, I will always know" moment. I don't remember if this is also the part where LBH kinda hints that he "took care of that old master" (the old man that set SQQ up to be imprisoned just to get closer to LBH). I forgot what happened neeext... I haven't read the raws in a long time, sorry. But I believe that SQQ gets LQG to fly him(SQQ) over to where LBH is (which is on a high building), then that's when the whole Qi Deviation happens and SQQ was like "Everything that I have done, I return to you at this moment".

Speaking of that--I remembered there was a post about that whole scene somewhere around here... I need to add that to the directory when I find it... /goes hunting again.

EDIT: rip nvm I already have it on there LOL Aah I'm losing my mind today...

Zhen_Qing, Aeli and readerz like this.
  14. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay, I can't wait to read the new arc of Skirting the Rules! :aww:
    And the summary for the Demon Lord's Runaway Pregnant Bride sounds sinfully wonderful! :blobnosebleed:

readerz likes this.
  15. TomiNdumplings

TomiNdumplings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I seem to have encountered spoiler thread heaven(hell) again.

*looks, sees 74 pages**sighs*whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::blobfearful::blobfearful:

Sometimes I think you fujoushis and fudanshis are a little too dedicated(not that I mind tho):D
    *thinks internally* at least it's not as bad as founder of diabolisms spoiler thread....400+pages are a little too much for a newbie like me....

LoveManga, readerz and Emmabluez like this.
  16. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    So I manage to catch your question even tho you didn't take it out of the quote box LOL

Aaah, no... I don't think I have the one from the novel, but I found one that was floating on the spoiler forum like a while back. Also while rushing to find it, I managed to find some other stuff that I updated the directory on, so check out the new stuff added when you get the chance. The one you're looking for should be Spirit Stones bets .

If there's anything else I missed, just lmk so I can find it and add it on. :'D I have a feeling I'll have to read through the entire forum at least 6 times to catch everything.

Emmabluez and Aeli like this.
  17. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    A new song on SV came out today.
    Here it is.:blobReach: It has English captions or other languages you may speak, you just have to turn the captions on and change the setting to your language .

With that being posted, I also have a Question does ML ever find out MC came from anther world and is not actually the real Shen Qingqiu but is actually Shen Yuan?????? Forgive me if someone already asked that question, as I can't recall anyone asking this question before on this thread yet. Though I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this Question given the spoilers in previous chapters but i just want to make sure.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    hopsica, Aeli and readerz like this.
  18. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    We are always thirsty for new SV content yeeeeeeeesss

and from what I understand, no. Neither Shen Yuan or Airplane bro never leak out that they are from the modern, real world. As far as I am aware, everyone thinks that they are...the characters. And even if they did, I'm p sure Airplane bro would be like "I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A GOD! I CREATED THIS PLACE FFS!"

-------------

Which, adding onto this, does anyone know if Airplane bro has an actual name...? I know I translated the Airplane bro extras and should know, but I kinda skimmed the first chapter because laziness so LOL. srry.

Aeli and readerz like this.
  19. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you and sorry I can't answer your Question cause I can only recall him / It= the novel chapter Referring to him as Airplane

20. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    That good I was kind of worried that it Wouldn't be and was actually hesitating a little bit when sending it.
    Also I found this one a while back.

Not sure if it's been sent here before but if it has i will just edit and delete the video on this post.

busyoldfool, Aeli, Emmabluez and 2 others like this.