Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. Melonee_Mizu

Melonee_Mizu Looking for motivation

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh the lyrics to that song. PRETTY MUCH A KICK THE DOG TROPE-- THEN PET THE DOG. The lyrics of the song feels more like Shen Jiu rather than Shen Yuan--but that's my point of view on it.

also, I never saw that before, so I think it hasn't been posted here LOL xD Thanks for the vid~

Aeli, readerz, JuuHachi and 1 other person like this.
  2. sorahiru

sorahiru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you!! its very helpful!!!

also there's chapter 36 today!!!!! :blobsob::blobsob: i didnt think the translation would released this sooner!!!!! gj translators!!

readerz and Melonee_Mizu like this.
  3. Chuyin

Chuyin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, while reading the forum pages with spoilers, I became interested in the history of Binghe's parents. I did not quite understand how exactly the old master palace treated LBH`s mother? Did he love her or hate her? As I understand it, in part he is attached to Binge, because he looks like a mom?
    In fact, their story is very sad. Does TLJ never know that Su Xiyan is not to blame for anything? I am very sorry for both of them... :blobsob:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Aeli and readerz like this.
  4. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe, older martial brother Qingge (/shoots self for avatar jokes), that Old Master kinda obsessed/ was a perverted creep over LBH's mom kinda similar to how Original!SQQ was a creep over Ning Yingying (or whatever the girl under SQQ's tutelage disciple is called--my memory is terrible i'm sorry), ofc in my opinion, without the 'affection'. the old man was just a creep, iirc. He didn't really hate her but I think he was disappointed in her when she fell in love and eventually had TLJ's baby, and forced her to try and give up the baby. And yes, Old man was creeping on Luo because he looked a lot like his mom--which is a part of the reason why Luo offed the creepy old man if I remember correctly...

As far as I know, later--right before the actual "plot twist" in the story, a Buddhist monk that helped Su Xiyan deliver the baby Luo explain the whole story to TLJ. I don't remember the reaction--and if I forgot to add it onto the spoiler directory, I'll look for it and add it on LOL i'm way too tired to comb through the entire forum again. orz

and yeah, their story is pretty sad... Almost like a romeo&juliet kind of story but Romeo comes back to life with a vengeance and great hatred for humankind and plans to merge both worlds together to force them to get along/destroy the human realm/something along those lines I can't really remember right now wahhh...

...If anyone knows the story in depth, feel free to answer... I don't think I did a good job answering lul

Aeli, readerz and Chuyin like this.
  5. Chuyin

Chuyin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that's it! Well, it means my guesswork was correct. Many thanks for the clarification! Not only Romeo and Juliet, it also reminds me of the story of Esmeralda from Notre Dame de Paris. There was a priest who preferred to kill her than to allow her to leave with another. Old pervert ... :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:

6. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    you say esmeralda and I laugh--because my real name is very much that but with an alternate spelling.

bUT YEAH I FORGOT ABOUT NOTRE DAME-- yep. That pretty much sums up that level of creepiness. LOL
    And your welcome! :blobmelt:

readerz and Chuyin like this.
  7. Chuyin

Chuyin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww, thank you! And thank you for working and compiling a catalog with links to spoilers and explaining important points to me. It is very convenient when urgently looking for something specific. :blobmelt:

8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    The comments from the readers on the current chapters are already so angry at LBH. I wonder what the readers will say when they read the part in the water prison where LBH uses his blood to torture poor SQQ? :(

I was actually really mad at LBH that time when I read it, too. I only forgave him when he repented after SQQ "died."

Chuyin and Loverofanimeandmanga like this.
  9. Lady Jiang

Lady Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s the same with chinese fans lol. When mxtx was posting these chapters on the chinese website most readers are basically yelling “SQQ should not be with LBH! Find him another hubby, LQG or YQY seems all better than him! He’s too mean to our beloved shizun!” And after shizun come back in his plant body he did hurt that maiden heart of LBH quite a few times and the comments are again yelling “ we don’t like you anymore SQQ! How dare you hurt the poor white bun! Go LBH get another wifey!”
    Seems that fans all around the world are the same and they can be quite unreasonable regarding their beloved charactors

Endlessness, namio, Chuyin and 3 others like this.
  10. Charliemime

Charliemime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s with the VIP access thing I can’t MTL

11. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    WTH if it was me reading that chapter I would be like: "What a dick! still love him." Then I would be all like I hope they work this out between them I mean even without the spoiler @readerz provided
    I would still be like they belong with each other it was just a misunderstanding their must have been a reason for it. BUT I would still be like b#tch you gonna say sorry or explain yourself. One or the other chose both LBH.
    Any way with that being said a new SV video came out.

Here it is :blobReach: But theirs no captions for other languages.

Also I found this one awhile back to but I think this one may have already been sent here before.
    Here it is:blobReach:

12. Chuyin

Chuyin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, I very rarely see good quality videos on SV. It is excellent, excellent! Thanks so much for showing it here. I could accidentally miss the appearance of this video on YT. :cookie:

readerz and Loverofanimeandmanga like this.
  13. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Your welcome. And if I find or stumble upon more I will post them here.(y)

readerz and Chuyin like this.
  14. Chuyin

Chuyin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, will he torture SQQ? Oh, dear God ... :blobsob: I did not have time to read all the spoilers on the forum, and although in my heart I suspected that LBH was capable of this, I hoped that blood was needed for something else ...

Here in the comments above it was said about the readers' anger on both Binghe and Qingqiu. You know, I am also very angry with Binghe now. Very evil. In fact, while reading the chapter, I had time to think many times that our SQQ needed a hubby like YQY or LQG. But ... although I am confused now, I feel sorry for Binghe. Both he and his Shizun did a lot of stupid things that made them unhappy. I sadly think: "Oh, if only long ago, in the past, everything turned out differently! .. If our bun was bolder in childhood!"
    They need to talk heart to heart, that's what I think.

namio, readerz and Aeli like this.
  15. Chuyin

Chuyin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww, thanks! Maybe I just don’t know how to search for the right video? .. Haha, anyway, I’m grateful for your diligence :blobReach:

16. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I always love the videos you find!:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

17. Aeli

Aeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is still a System, points, and risk of SQQ dying if he was not to follow the System so... It's complicated.

readerz likes this.
  18. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    This video is pretty old now so your probably already seen it. The song called animals and the artist is Moroon 5

With that being posted i have a question. Does LBH ever get that fake jade stone back from SQQ

19. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the directory i made a few pages back, on the bottom section. The title u are looking for is smth like "the reappearance of the fake jade". Im on mobile so i cant link rn lol srry

Loverofanimeandmanga likes this.
  20. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    PiayaParty, Pinyau, Chuyin and 2 others like this.