LCD King of Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    When does Zhao feng find LIU qixin again? The chick he has to marry, also what the story of empress qixin?

2. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator is killing me (and everyone else on the QI comment thread) with this one release per day stuff.

Normally I wouldn't criticize release speed, but on QI everyone is paying to read it so we definitely have the right to ask this guy to pick up the fecking pace. Especially if he's asking for more spirit stones.

3. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not 1 ch per day thou...He will release 12 chapters this week for sure...Hiw he does it doesnt matter ...
    And hes been doing 2 the past 2 days (Today should be the same)
    So lets just say past 3 days smh

4. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Yes. We know. That's why we're not happy with the pace.

2. It does if he wants us to give him spirit stones. It's a little thing called "customer service." Taking care of the people who take care of you. If McDonald's only served food for 1 hour a day, people would stop going to eat there.

5. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are people complaining so much...
    If u dont like it drop it and stop complaining

6. applestooranges

applestooranges cxxxxx[::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::]xxxxxכ

Reading List:
    Link
    dude he'll release 12-13 chapters a week because he is obligated to do so. What does it matter how he does it? He can do it with a single mass release or do it a chapter a day with a mass release or 2 a day, it really doesnt make a difference as long as he reaches that chapter amount

7. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't want me to. He wants my spirit stones. He said so.

8. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a fair point that as long as he fulfills his obligation to release "X" number of chapters per week it doesn't matter. But it's also fair for people that he asks to give him money to request he release a certain number of chaps per day.

9. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm interested in starting this novel. How is the romance? From the reviews it seems to be slow building. Has it progressed anywhere? I usually like a bit of romance on the side in my CN novels.

10. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    Up until now (877) romance is basically non-existent. I personally don't care for any kind of romance because Chinese culture between men and women seems so much like out-dated religious beliefs. That all men completely lose control and want to rape a woman on the spot if he sees her shoulder (or any other random body part). Or the various other bullshit that these authors cook up. It's just insulting to everyone's intelligence. Anyway, women want the MC but he wants to cultivate. End of story.

This is one of the best novels out now in my opinion. It's hardly original but it's interesting enough and has a high enough action to plot development ratio to keep you interested.

11. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay thanks. I’ll check it out even though the romance is lacking. My choices have been becoming fewer these days.

12. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok dude think what u want to think,Do what u want to do...
    And Thunder never said i want ur spirit stones...
    Why the fuck are you complaining so much ?
    Just stop reading if u dont want to pay spirit stones...

13. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read through chapter 35 and it seems rather standard fare. The translator notes after chapter 50 it gets better and after chapter 200 it gets real good. I hope this is the case. Any opinions?

Mercy likes this.
  14. Subaruchin4

Subaruchin4 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thinks this novel is good. I've finished this novel via MTL years ago and then re-read again the translated chapter and I still rate it as good novel. What I like the most is the few bonus chapter at the end of the story.

15. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! A story with a proper ending is always a plus.

16. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, like I told you earlier, I really like this novel. But to answer your question about chapter 50 and then 200, not really. Nothing really changes in style or method. The plot does expand, but that's pretty standard as well. Nothing fundamentally changes to make the story noticeably different.

However, if you like the first 35 chapters, then you'll like the rest of the story. It pretty much never changes.

17. Subaruchin4

Subaruchin4 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there is someone at wiki that says the ending is bad though. What I mean is the "bonus" chapter after the final fight.
    Yeah, I just give what the other think of the ending. Guess you have to read it yourself and see if it's fit your taste. :D

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Avenger likes this.
  18. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    But didn’t you just write that you yourself liked the chapters?

19. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I've been reading the stuff over at QI... it's pretty bad.

1. When he puts out a release table to the readers that says "top 5 = x releases per week, top 3 = x releases per week...." he is asking for spirit stones. I am a reader so he's asking for my spirit stones.

2. I complain because I live in a democracy (also known as a free country) where people can do that if they pay for their services.

Also, the real issue is this; Thunder promises x amount of chapters per week, which he doesn't seem to able to hit on a consistent basis. People are complaining (rather atrociously, I grant you) because he doesn't seem to be able to keep his promises. That is why the fuck we are complaining so much.

You seem to be in contact with Thunder, so just tell him to lower his stated release rate to 3 chapters a week. No one will complain then. If he actually releases more than the stated 3 chapters in a given week then people will be happy instead of angry. That will solve all of this commotion.

3. KoG is one of the best stories out now. If a chapter comes out, I'm reading it. Period.

20. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    do you mean power stones? those are the free ones that control ranking and voting