Spoiler Kingdom’s Bloodline

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by makarich, Jul 18, 2018.

1. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't want to spoiled you too much as it will greatly impact the novels flow as you read through the novel. If you want I can give you a google translated links of the chapter so you can read up to the latest chapter.

2. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn this story and explanation of what happen in the bloody years are so freaking awesome... I'm getting closer to the latest chapter just less than 10 chapters.

3. Broken_noodle

Broken_noodle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, you're very closed to join the rank of fans who cry daily for new updates... Where's the god damn update masterless sword

rengetsu08 likes this.
  4. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished the latest chapter, a glimpse in the Comet/Jadestar Royal Family before the bloody year happen. How sad it was that in that time all things seems bright like a sunshine but we already know that it's only the calm before the storm as the strong winds are already brewing.

The following text are just my hypothesis or prediction on what happen in the bloody year:
    1. Crown Prince Midier is killed by an assassination hired by 2nd Prince Horace, or it just what current King Kessel thought before he plot to let the 2nd Prince Horace died in the war with the Northern Country.
    2. Princess Constance is alive, maybe brought to the elven territory as a refuge.
    3. King Eddie II, MC grandfather wanted to create a country with the Mystic Magicians accepted in their society but it back fired on him for some unknown reason.

The next are just my conjecture about some topics that is hard to explain:
    1. God's are real but have a lot of classification like Demi God, Deity God, True God and etcs.
    2. Magic is the law of the universe with different interpretation and explanation but all of them are all true, just different in usage and what the praise "Magic is in the eye of the beholder" describe. It's like having understand the law of Flame but law of Flame is still different from law of Fire.

5. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    And Now the waiting game for the new chapter starts. I am going to read the latest chapters of other novels that I have stock pile in the past few weeks. Hopefully by the time I am finished with all that new chapter of Kingdom bloodline will be available.

6. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    Hot damn 2 chapters for 2 days? Author is on fire, but still when will all this suffering end, somebody do something to save them.

rengetsu08 likes this.
  7. 5wordsEmily

5wordsEmily New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am new here and this is probably not the best place, but I want some recommendations from you guys about other books like Kingdom's Bloodline with a protagonist like Thales?

8. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah 2 new chapters, but by reaction of Broken_noodle I'll wait till the sun shine on the plot, too much drama is not for me.. Hehehe
    @5wordsEmily , try "Release that witch", as far as I known there is no same or a like with Kingdom's Bloodline. I'm also trying to search but so far I can only recommend RTW.... Maybe if you want another excellent novel I'll recommend " The Chronicles of Primordial War" it has lnmtl which is readable to the end, but you can also use google translator to get a more accurate translation.

9. 5wordsEmily

5wordsEmily New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot!

10. QueenOfNightmares

QueenOfNightmares New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's intense. i wish i could read Chinese so i can read the raws. This novel has the most intense and suspense plot twist of all the CNs I've read so far. Reflects reality, outstanding world & character building, teaches life lessons, absolutely amazing plot. It's in the same Ievel as those printed novels. I wouldn't be surprised if this novel will be having a hard copy soon.

11. AvERaGeNP

AvERaGeNP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1 How does he get revenge on the selfish vampire?
    2 Should this novel have a harem tag? Cuz i feel like its a harem novel..

12. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    1 You mean Serene? She hasn't showed up again but Thales still have the fang from the Night Queen
    2 What make you think it's a harem novel?

13. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    The following text are just my hypothesis or prediction on what happen in the bloody year:
    1. After a third re-read, It's very likely that Horace arranged the whole assassination of the entire Jadestar bloodline and singly-handed built the mercenary group of proto Brotherhood to serve as his intelligent agents and spies.
    How ever there're still many holes that aren't filled. Why the leaders of the Brotherhood acting like they were betrayed, they even hated the Mystic, both the Shadow Shield and Jala's family too (but still keep Jala and her mother because they ran away from that family or sth) It's almost like they're a third party and were tricked or something.
    What exactly Horace wanted? Maybe he just wanted to get rid of the 3 mystics his daddy was hanging out with, but somehow contributed to the effort of the true Jadestar's assassins?
    2. I actually missed this, where is this part?
    3. I don't really think he wanted mystics to be accepted, but to offer a chance to be free, the four of them somehow created the only Anti Mystic weapon ever exists - Dragon Breaker - that is able to harm the two Empresses of Magic. Even Thales mom is also a factor in this whole show. Of course it backed fire, he literally played with fire by allying himself with Mystics. It's hinted that the Empresses found out and used their power to rape the entire Constellation kingdom and slaughtered almost all Jadestar members (one of them can literally control fate I think, notice how they said 'suddenly all kind of disasters fell upon Constellation") Another important note is that the Dragon Breaker seemed to be activated only by a Jadestar member, so the whole Bloody Year could be a grand sacrifice ritual - Full Metal Alchemist style using Jadestar blood as ingredients.

14. AvERaGeNP

Reading List:
    Link
    What makes me think its a harem?
    1 Never killing beautiful women
    2 MC always being retarded infront of beautiful presence
    3 god like plot armor of beautiful women
    4 use of word "loli" (read many novels and 99% of em whenever this word had been used amounted to harem genre tag added)
    (Also vampire b manipulates, use and kills him and have his many men killed before and even now and couple of chaptera later we'r back to seeing em working together under authors "brilliant" writing. 11/10) chapter - 96
    Gosh this novel was fraustrating to read when it was translated...idk how u managed ita mtl.
    From my experience i am certain when they meet in the future they prob will become friends under certain circumstances cuz this is the kind of novel it is.

15. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    1/ The vampire woman under Serena died. But I could give you this.
    2/ What, where did this happened? If you're talking about Serene it was because she used her power to try to seduce/control the kid for her bidding. He never turned retarded in front of beauties, only joking around who he's more familiar with like Jala (and only her)
    3/ Wrong see number one. Also there're very few female fighters in this novel compare to males one, while the important male fighters have 'plot armor' too, you can simply just kill them off because we need some kind of gender balance for the death count and it's sexist if author won't kill more female
    4/ Using loli is the translator's doing, the author only simply use little girl in the chinese version. And yes, I can read Chinese, not using those mtl crap so I'm sure about what I read.
    From what I'm seeing you're kinda stretching things out based on your experience because the novel also has many female characters while some of them are indeed beautiful. But seriously so far almost none of them has shown any romantic development for Thales, with only MAY BE, a big MAY BE, the vampire queen will have some. I seriously don't think that all the female characters who showed up will fall for Thales somehow unlike how those brain dead pandering novels famously known for on this site, which goes against everything this novel has built up before right? like the darker setting, more reasonable plot, side characters with actual back stories and arcs?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  16. AvERaGeNP

Reading List:
    Link
    My only beef with novel is serena and how he was okay working together with her after she did all those thing including killing him literally. Author even went far enough to create a premise where they had to work together to survive so she could live and also made MC not have a shred of vengeful thoughts when doing it. MC even separated the sisters from duking it out while making some third person comment as if those incidents never happened.

Also Imagine working for a master and some enemy tries to kill your master but yr friends save him by sacrificing themselves but later on the same master goes on and make friends with her/him with no qualms whatsoever and even thinks they are "cute" . In logical scenario this wouldn't happened but i here we are. This is where the logic toned down and I dare say this gives me migraines.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  17. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did Thales say that he won't seek revenge or they're now buddies?
    Again, you're stretching things out like this's another pandering novel and Serene will certainly became Thales' harem member or something because she wasn't killed or harm immediately.
    I can see that you hate her for being a traitor to Thales, and being used to those other novels, which they always have the same plot line if this beautiful woman didn't die/killed by mc she will certainly fall for him later, you could have such an impression.
    However, I assure you that this is not that kind of novel, the situation they were in did not randomly happened without reasons or forced, and Thales is not that kind of misogynist horny MC.

rengetsu08 and AvERaGeNP like this.
  18. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my jesus lord, finally a new chapter
    Thales saves the day again with his compassionate heart, truly the light within darkness, all hail prince Thales ALL HAIL

rengetsu08 likes this.
  19. mateusXTREME

mateusXTREME Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does King nuvem betray Thales?

20. SweetShireen

SweetShireen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When king nuven proposes thales marries his grandauughter is that the rude Alex girl? Then who is Little Rascal/Liar? Spoilers please!