Spoiler (BL) Scum Shou's survival guide

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Nov 7, 2018.

1. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read this. This novel will make you cry (just a little) hahaha

Iirc, the arc are:
    Overbearing President X Poor MC
    Illegitimate Child turned into a Heir X President MC
    Emperor X Minister(?)

Child of Enemy X Doctor MC (foster dad)
    Marshal X Infected Human (traitor) MC
    Demon X Monk
    Not related blood Uncle X Nephew

I don't know if the order is right or not hahaha. Btw I haven't finished it so I don't know how many arc are there. I don't know if this novel is BE or HE because in every arc that I've read, MC died 10 days after his mission is completed. Poor ML.

MC argued (to the system) that he became a scum in the first place is because he cares about ML. After MC left the world, his body is still there, and it is operated by the system. This is actually a free promo. And MC is the first one to get the promo(?) Usually after the host left, the body will be died/disappeared etc. So, MC worried that ML will get hurt etc.

After MC comeback, his mission is to reduce ML's blackening point. After the point is 0, system will tell MC that he will have 10 days time until he left the world (this time his body will died). So, in every arc, the cycles is like this: ML saddened by MC's betrayal 》 met MC again 》 a little dog blood drama 》 so called 'truth' behind every MC's action in the past 》 ML feels guilty, apologized to MC》 reconciled 》 blackening point became 0 》 MC left the world (dead) 》 ML sad again.

I think the story is good, interesting and easy to MTL. But at that moment, I need a mood booster, so I drop this novel and read a fluffy one.

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .......that Tragedy tag should probably be locked for this novel.

3. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsad: So at the end the one to get hurt is the ML...
    This is like throwing a person to hell, then take them back to heaven, then throw them back to hell once again~
    :blobexpressionless: Maybe it would be better if the MC just matchmake the ML to another person to reduce the blackening, :blobwoah: though yea.. that never going to happen.

4. castorl

castorl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's... really sad but the way you summarized it is hilarious
    I'm just imagining a cartoon comedy skit like
    :blobdevil::blobneutral: Blackened ML meets MC again
    :blobtriumph::blobhero: Dog blood drama
    :blobsob::blobshh: Truth reveal
    :blobhighfive: Reconciliation
    :blobastonished::blobdead: MC dies again
    :blobsad:ML sad again

5. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped to the end to take a peek -- yup, there's tragedy, but it is a HE in the end. :blobokhand:

6. Jass

Jass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to mention the dog blood drama always contains non-con/dub-con
    :blobwink:

7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    So...I only glimpsed the end of the novel cause I wasn't that interested in dog blood, "pure" MC (he's only pretending, but it's still annoying), and the heaps of rapes. This whole thing is a ploy by some god's enemy? to make him feel human emotions. The ML is this god, hence all the love suffering. MC was contracted and his main goal is to bring someone to life, who was that god's shard soul in MC's original world? Sorry, I'm only guessing out of the conversation I glimpsed in the last chapters. Got bored and skipped even that. But it's a HE apparently.

8. LavenderBlizzard

Reading List:
    Link
    Really??? Is ML an M??? I don't think he needs to through a lot of suffering just to feel human emotion hahaha.

MC comes from an ordinary family. One day, his parents died. Fortunately, his aunt willing to take care of him with his parent money. After he graduated, all the money had been used to pay tuition etc, so the aunt will not take care of him anymore. MC have a childhood sweetheart. She didn't look down on MC. They then got married. She then got pregnant. MC very happy. But then, an accident happened. And she lose two life. The culprit is a driver of ML's dad. MC sad, but can accepted it. But it turned out the real culprit is ML's dad. MC confronts ML's dad then blablabla. One time, MC saw the harmony between ML and his parents. He was mad, then kidnapped ML. Until ML 5 years, he still can speak because MC didn't teach him how to. MC will also abuse ML, so ML a little afraid with MC. But then the system told MC that ML is the target. MC then becomes awkward and starts to teach ML seriously. ML is a smart child, so he understands everything shortly. When they celebrated ML's 16th birthday, the affection points is full. ML said that his wish is to be together with MC forever. Then MC told him that he wants to go to get something, but he didn't get back, he abandoned ML but he also called his parents about ML whereabouts. Then MC go to another world. ML panicked. Blablabla. ML's dad angry and told ML the fabricated truth about MC and he told ML to never meet MC again. ML relly disheartened. Years passed by, ML now became his dad right hand man. MC (system) go to some place, met senior (single father, divorced because he is gay, will have feelings for MC), work in senior hospital. When MC comes again, ML have an accident and MC is the doctor. Blablabla. ML had mixed feelings about MC. One time he saw senior kiss MC's forehead when MC asleep. Blablabla. ML wants to get rid of senior. Raped MC while he called senior. Blablabla. MC becomes crazy. ML knew the real 'truth'. Prepare evidence about his father evil deed, sent him to prison etc. MC mental problems stabilized, ML met him. Blablabla. They (MC, ML, senior, senior's child) have a meal together. Then system said that the blackening point already 0. They go home. MC called ML, but then didn't said anything. MC comes home. Found that there was someone else, ML's dad. He was bailed out from prison. He wants to kill MC with a gun. They fight, MC's shoulders hurt, then he take the gun, killed ML's dad. At that time ML comes, he forgot his phone, and saw this scene. MC looked at ML helplessly. Then whisper "sorry" before pointed the gun to the the head and committed suicide. Blablabla. ML wakes up from nightmare. He wants to commit suicide too. But the his mother cried and told him don't be selfish and did ML never care about her feelings etc she didn't want to lost a child. Then ML continued to life.

I read it many weeks ago. Forgot some part hohoho.

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Suicide????

*adds the Mature tag into the list*

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does suicide = mature?

11. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    If it happens to a trivial or side character, it wouldn't left much impression on me but this happens to the MC. I'm surprised the theme is used, even for a world hopping novel. While we know it's not the end, but it is still a sensitive matter. I'd have understand a sacrificial suicide, but if the spoiler above is taken as it is....that's the worse way to deal with the theme imo

Actually, the Mature thing doesn't really matter much but as the base theme of the novel seems to be or revolves around deaths not once, but every arc, I'd assume a Mature warning would be the least warning or hint one could have before venturing into reading the translations.

What is the system? Is it a good system or a bad system?
    The blobs are so expressive...

swordfish, Zhen_Qing, Kleep and 2 others like this.
  12. castorl

castorl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What in the world is the age difference in this arc? MC already graduated long before ML even turned 5 :sweating_profusely:
    Also it...sounded a lot like Stockholm syndrome on the ML's part :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

soie_yoie likes this.
  13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I really just skimmed over. I get the feeling the enemy was more like a frenemy? He didn't seem to want to kill ML (who's some kinda god). The system should be benevolent toward MC. I really couldn't be bothered to read more, so someone else will have to read it all and give better spoilers. I just guess-pieced things together from one convo at the end. MC doing the missions ended up collecting ML's soul shards and bringing him back to life. ML thinks that if the frenemy wanted to kill him, he could've done it since he knew where all the shards were (since he sent MC to the worlds containing them), or frenemy could've left them alone and ML would've pieced himself back a looooooong time later. Frenemy wanted ML to learn human emotions since he was annoyed at ML being all lofty and above others? idk. ML did develop feelings for MC who's a human tho. And then I skipped the rest cause I had no interest xD.

Miki T, Zhen_Qing, Blood A and 9 others like this.
  14. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    scriptor likes this.
  15. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd MTL this, but the shou sounds too scummy for my taste. :sweating_profusely:

Kleep likes this.
  16. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont worry he only does it so that the ml doesnt have to suffer when he leaves the world and the ml can move on from him and find happiness

17. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, then I'll consider adding it to my list. Will update if I get around to MTL for this. :cookie:

18. LavenderBlizzard

Reading List:
    Link
    I got curious and skimmed the end.

So, MC's real world is the main world. Some people that already died can become a host to get points etc. The system and the host have to follow the rules. ML is lord god or someone who controls the mini world and give the reward/punishment.

Lu Ting (MTL) is a rich second generation. Died from accident and becomes a host. He started with a low-level system. Then in the first world he comes into, he met Xie He (MTL), the target of the world. They fall in love but they're restricted by the rules. So, they want to retaliate against Lord God. Found the loophole (without breaking the rules), makes Lord God soul fragmented into 10, and makes a pseudo-god to control the mini world. They can do this because they already have a lot of points and they didn't break the rules.

ML soul in main world is Ying Ling (MTL). He met MC in a park near MC's house. ML was amnesia. MC takes care of ML and they became lover. This news is known to pseudo-god. Then he told this news to Xie He. Xie He amused because Lord God, someone who likes a robot, can fall in love with a human. So, he instructed 888 to bind with MC. At that time ML suddenly coma, 888 comes to MC and told him that he have soul dan that can cure ML but he have to pay it with points. MC then agreed to do the task.

After MC get back to the real world, he go to the hospital to find ML and feed him the soul dan. There, he met Xie He. He is ML's doctor. ML woke up, but the soul not Ying Ling but his fragment soul from another world. Everytime ML woke up, his soul will change. MC shocked and tried to conceal that he is their lover.

After changing soul 10th times, Lord God resurrected. He still emotionless. But in his head, there are voices of the other soul. Lord God still didn't admit that he love MC. Blablabla. Lord God told MC to prove his love and take (more like imprisoned) him to a villa. Then he goes to find Xie He. Xie He actually not a bad person. He gave MC a lot of convenience. ML and Xie He have a talk. ML still didn't acknowledge that he love MC. Then he felt that his space (villa) fluctuate. He realized that Lu Ting is there and worried about MC. Xie He looked at ML's reaction and satisfied. He said that ML reaction is like a human, and it's good because they can't make a deal with a 'robot' but can make it with a human. In short, Lu Ting came there but didn't do anything to MC. MC knows the truth about everything and said that he wants compensation from Lu Ting and Xie He. ML then comes. And he finally admitted that he loved MC. The voices in his head disappear.

One year later, MC becomes famous. ML becomes more human. The mini world have a new system/rules. Every host still restricted with the rules, but now they have a choice (more flexible) and have to pay with points (the result of their deal). Everyone happy. The book ended with MC told ML that he wanted to role-playing Jiang/foster son arc, and instructed ML to call him dad. ML just smile meaningfully....then fade to black.

Miki T, sareenmomo, Blood A and 20 others like this.
  19. Jass

Jass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe the book ended on a daddy kink

Miki T, ReaderReader, ahkey and 15 others like this.
  20. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just thinking the same thing Hahahaha.
    Call me daddy.
    The end.

Miki T, ReaderReader, Pfuong and 9 others like this.