Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I was reflecting upon the character of WWX, it also occurred to me how LWJ's personal traits were completely opposite to those of WWX- in contrast to WWX's rather "delicate" and sensitive nature LWJ, deep down, is fierce, inhumanly strong and guided by a single burning passion of protecting his one and only Love....
    Don't you think that his betrayal of his clan (seriously wounding 33 elders while protecting WWX) was even more outrageous than WWX's betrayal of Jiang clan by sheltering the Wens?

Sauling, Sandu, Rcyan and 6 others like this.
  2. castorl

castorl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it's this:
    https://mengre.world.tmall.com/shop....6846577.0.0.402f74d6bFHCy5&shop_id=162837707

Specific link to the bracelet:
    https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?s...8688925&skuId=3892680281521&scene=taobao_shop
    ¥ 198.00 so about 30USD base price

omg these are also adorable...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  3. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    SummerForest and LoveManga like this.
  4. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    On a different note:
    Have you noticed in CHAPTER 96 the author hasn't deleted the hints of the smut in the original version of CHAPTER 95? I wonder what the proprietress of the inn thought when she saw the ravaged (well, almost!) WWX with all those bruises and swollen lips!

chiino, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  5. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Shit there’s a few type-o’s, but I’m too lazy to fix it... but it’s done

6. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobparty: Yay but We’re is it :cookie:

setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  7. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    LetMeBeLazy, zeromint, Rcyan and 14 others like this.
  8. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s up :blob_sunglasses:

9. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that Zidian in its whip form!?

10. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so but it’s ethier a key chain or Zidian wip ring? The ring being in zidian form instead of it being the purple ring.

setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  11. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t dislike NHS. Him seeking justice for his brother is okay, however, using any means necessary is despicable. I don’t believe NHS feels it necessary to continue a vendetta. Though I think he has some bitterness towards LXC, I don’t think it’s to the point of wanting LXC to suffer more than this. In fact, I think he still holds a lot of respect for LXC especially since NMJ really respected and considered LXC a true brother, NHS know this.

It really was, LWJ had a prior fierce battle, was giving away spiritual power to WWX and then fiercely fought 33 top cultivators and defeated them enough to take WWX back to Yiling. He really is inhumanly strong.

12. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like a bracelet to me though... I want it!.. even though I don't wear jewellery

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  13. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
  14. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    To me, NHS doesn't seem to be someone who would use so much of his time and resources just for the shake of avenging his brother. His secret ambitions may have played a part in it.
    It is noteworthy how well aware he is of WWX's true nature. His actions and comments throughout the 2nd burial mound siege drop enough hints for that.
    Somehow I feel that NHS doesn't really care much for LXC. He may not have any particular bitterness towards him, but when he sees that LXC might give JGY some benefit of doubt he doesn't take any chance and tricks LXC into stabbing JGY.

Soooooo sweet! Plz keep posting more and more....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2018
  15. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a bunch on the following link. I only learned about this link recently.
    GDC Fancomic Thread/Forum Translations = Click

I am not familiar with the original version of the novel, only the revised version. Anyone seeing WWX after that was probably like MY GAWD WTF!!!! :LOL:
    Wen Ning couldn’t even look at WWX. Weny Bear is too adorable.

Interesting and all this is theoretical since MXTX didn’t come clean about it at all. Pretty fun theorizing though.

Fiorisi, setsuna3025 and SummerForest like this.
  16. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    True.
    Previously I didn't pay much heed to NHS. But after going through all the discussions here I feel he is the most complex character in this novel.

setsuna3025, LoveManga and Cypress like this.
  17. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I will! Is just that since school started I haven't had the time. I just finished both of my research papers, turned them in and done with the second wave if exams so I'm should be chill for a while now

18. LoveManga

Reading List:
    Link
    He definitely is the most complex character because his involvement in anything is all another character’s theory. So the readers are to form their own assumptions from this, really interesting idea.

SummerForest likes this.
  19. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so fascinated with LWJ's focus, concentration and obviously, arm strength!
    JGY takes Jin Ling hostage and puts a guqin cord to his throat. WWX wants to rush to him but is stopped by LWJ. Some time passes and dialogues and actions continue, but it seems LWJ's mind always stays focused on rescuing Jin Ling. The moment JGY's attention wavers LWJ stokes and cutts off the hand holding the cord, then prys open the fingers of the severed hand and frees JL.

Scary enough, isn't it?
    But it's sweet to see how much he cares for those WWX is concerned about....
    The most coveted husband indeed!

zeromint, Rcyan, Fiorisi and 7 others like this.
  20. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading part two to the Hookman Side-story, and here's my opinions LOL

From Part 1
    - Weiying being a teacher to those Juniors is always welcome in my books! = w = I just love seeing Weiying and the juniors there, and them learning from Weiying <3
    - Absolutely love those Weiying and Jin Ling interactions, and the way how Jin Ling blushed when Weiying was showing so much affection towards him was so adorable hahaahah
    - And I have to say, this part here:
    "Those of the Gusu Lan Sect still followed their rules strictly and woke up early the next morning. Before Lan Sizhui came here, Lan Wangji told him he must drag Wei Wuxian up to have breakfast. So after using nearly an hour and doing everything he could, he finally dragged Wei Wuxian down to the hall. When he arrived, Lan Jingyi was helping the servants of the White Mansion to share servings of porridge. Lan Sizhui was about to go up and help too, but saw Jin Ling walk in with two dark circles on his face".
    ^
    I really just love this part to the point that when I was reading it, it puts a smile on my face :aww:. I mean, I always welcome these little details, subtle moments where even if Lan Zhan is not physically there with him, he still cares, concerns whether Weiying will be eating properly or not (lol), to the point that before they left, he told Sizhui that he must drag Weiying down to have breakfast ahahaha.

Omg, I love you Lan Zhan!!!!! > w <

And from part 2:
    I seriously can't help but laughed at this scene :ROFLMAO:
    Wei Wuxian said: “Well Jin Ling didn’t finish watching yesterday, so today we’re going to finish watching it and widen our knowledge. You’re going to lead everyone.”

Lan Jingyi turned pale: “Wei-qianbei, have you made a mistake with something, why is it me?”

Wei Wuxian said: “What mistake? It’s gaining experience, everyone takes part, everyone has a chance, everyone will do it. Sizhui and Jin Ling had done it already, so the next one will be you.”

“Why am I the next one…”

Of course Wei Wuxian wouldn’t be straightforward and tell him that it’s because apart from Lan Sizhui and Jin Ling, he only remembers Lan Jingyi’s name out of the group of young kids. He pat his shoulder and said with encouragement: “This is something good! Look at the others, everyone wants to do it.”

“What ‘everyone’? They ran away ages ago!”
    ^ Poor Jingyi, he got chosen just because of Weiying's lack of memory on remembering the other junior's name there :ROFLMAO: Because of this, he's always going to be the next one after Jin Ling and Sizhui XDDD Well, on the positive side, at least he doesn't forget about your name there XDDD (Jingyi was so cute in this scene LOL). But you know what, considering how Jingyi didn't want to do it, even if Weiying burst out the reason why he specifically chose him, I'm sure Jingyi is more than happy to tell Weiying the other's names just so he doesn't have to be the one to do it (LOL) :blobjoy:

In summary, I really love this side story, not to mention the ending scene with those Wangxian moments (aha) :aww::aww: As long as Weiying says the word, Lan Zhan won't punish those juniors ahaha, I have a soft spot for Lan Zhan in having a soft spot for Weiying there <3 <3 :X3::X3::love:

In my opinion, Lan Zhan is the best husband <3 <3 <3 Especially how he prioritizes in Weiying's safety over his own safety <3

But NHS was never someone who cared about any of this, like gaining power, and fame, etc. Well, that's the impression I got from how he is portrayed throughout the story so far. I mean if he really have a secret ambition, and wanted to be, like say, the chief cultivator, then why didn't he cultivate and be more stronger on his end when his brother was telling him to, or in other ways to get stronger? And NHS doesn't strike me as someone who wants to take up so many responsibility on his shoulders like this(if he have a secret ambition)

I do think that NHS did all that to avenge his brother, but I feel bitter at that fact how he tricked Lan Xichen to kill JGY because, in the end, it kinda left a bitter and sad feeling thinking that Lan Xichen now is on seclusive cultivation :( I mean, it's like he ended up in his father's fate if that makes sense and that's sad...

Sandu, Aeli, chiino and 9 others like this.