Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Then why does at the beginning of the chapter, the shop scene, some people said that the event was in a few days?!

setsuna3025 and Yaoilover-89 like this.
  2. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    •••• :blobsleepless:????? Love to me is Lan Zhan ????
    Haha jokes but the quality’s Lan Zhan has is what love is to me. Let me explain someone who will wait patiently for you.
    If your depressed you family would wait for you to get out of that rut.

If it your partner she or he would wait for you untill your ready for anything.

Partner: Someone who is devoted to only you and know one else = no cheaters :blobangery:.

If it’s something like your mom, dad brothers and sisters love equally don’t have favourites within the family.
    Also Someone who cares for you loves u forever and always I’m sure theirs more but those are few I’ll name. Which can go both ways with ether family or partner.

:blobconfused: What kind of idiot would actually think love is like shoujo manga in a relationship with someone.:blobpensive: We’re you get all nervous with butterflies in your stomach blashing like crazzy when the person you’ve fullen in love with is next to you. :facepalm: Me I’m that idiot which is why I’ll forever remain single and alone forever and always. The Lan Wangji quality’s are best to explain love to me. With ether family or or relationship with a partner.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    setsuna3025, nejvi, Sauling and 5 others like this.
  3. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused, too. Is it due to some time gap between the old and new version? Someone plz clarify....!

The way Lan WanJi loves is something way above us earthly humans...it's like a yearning after the moon-forever unachievable. Still, this is the kind of love we all secretly wish for....

Haha I just ran out of likes, rushed to the bank and got a booster.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2018
    setsuna3025, nejvi, Sauling and 4 others like this.
  4. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    Are you talking about season 1 audio drama? Cause I have it downloaded in my drive... I can send it to you if you still want it...
    All I need to do is share It with you and you’ll have it!

5. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Would anyone here like to explain their feeling of going through the slow yet fascinating revelation of love in MDZS? it's not everyday that one comes at such a slow burning yet captivating tale of love...

Chewing likes this.
  6. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    yes and please do I have yet to down load any of them with the instructions given to me by @Rufi-sidd . This will save me so much time sorry @Rufi-sidd forgive me for this but don’t worry your information is still very useful I’ll use it after I get audio drama season 1 from @Cypress
    Thank you both for your kind help.

Rufi-sidd and Cypress like this.
  7. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have a drive account? If you do plz tell me your email address through pm and I’ll send it to you
    If anyone else wants in on it just tell me. Everything in my file is in order... I’m very proud of it to be honest lol

8. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I do for school hope you dont mind it being a school google drive? [email protected]

9. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i think i do as well...*Cough referring to *that ehem, okane ga nai *shudders...
    Well, Mo Dao Zu Shi is probably just perfectly your type of BL :blobhero:
    It isnt bad for fanservice. And its quality is pleasing to eyes so (tbh i find the uke pretty sexy). But as usual, stockholm syndrome, not to mention bad ending. If you basically are fine with stuff like Finder (fanservice galore with some 'action')... Then go ahead.

10. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    Huaisang always gets so much attention when I take a break from the forums, lol.

Huaisang isn't as good nor as bad as he seems. Having someone like Huaisang as the main chief cultivator could be a good thing. With his revenge for his brother over he will most likely just disappear into the background... like he wants. I guess this could be looked at as bad since he could be plotting more, but given his personality; I really don't think he will cause more harm. He will be that chief everyone thinks is dumb, but those who were there in the tower will know differently. Those individuals like Wei Ying won't say much more of it either, so my hubby can keep doing his thing.

Most of the characters in the novel seemed to have walked that path of good and bad anyways.

Huaisang and I are planning world domination. We are not sure when to take our plan to the next step, but rest assured we have good intentions only. We plan to make it mandatory to carry a fan or two on you at all times and you must eat ice cream everyday.

11. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it linked to your Google drive account? I think you have to have a drive account...
    To pm someone just tap on their icon and click the start a conversation option

12. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol so correct MDZS is so my type of BL well the type of bl I love the most at least. Lol based on Okane Ga Nani Haha correct again ain’t ever gonna watch that. That being said I can tolerate other types of BL and enjoy them to the fullest even if I’m note a big fan on the genre. Yeah I did ended up watch ai no kusabi the newer version not gonna lie i liked it I will watch the older version tomorrow. You read finder I read most of it until the uke got on my nerves. Like I’m being serious I read most of it not half it but most of it. Also I was not for the rape I wanted to bet the crap out of te stupid guy with the long hair so bad. :blobsleepless: Don’t look at me like that :blobwoah: I no I no what your thinking:blobshh:. You think the guy with the short he rapped him weren’t you well my dears he did but but. I have nothing to say I’m ashamed of myself:blobpensive:.:blobastonished: But but :blobnosebleed: I’m mean :blobowoevil_horns: no mean :blobdead: I don’t know I shipped them it couldn’t be helped:facepalm:

setsuna3025 and SummerForest like this.
  13. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    Relentless shouts and roars came from all around them. Jin ZiXuan raged, “Why are you still so stubborn at such a time? When everyone calms down, you can follow me back to Koi Tower to explain things and answer some questions. With everything clear, if you aren’t the one who did it, of course you’ll be fine!”

I'm thinking Jin Zixuan wanted Wei Ying to come back with him to discuss things about Jin Zixun's curse. While there or after he could see Yanli and probably stay with them for the celebration on Jin Ling. This scene and Jin Ling's celebration are on two different days. Yanli would be waiting because she would be waiting for Zixuan to come home.. who would bring Wei Ying with him. Plus, she has been waiting for Wei Ying to come since Jin Zixuan invited him.

Added: Maybe Zixun has been stalking that place for days. Waiting for the opportunity to get Wei Ying since he knows he would be arriving any day. Its not to say Wei Ying was going to go that way, but he would be going that way whether later that day or another day before the celebration.

14. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, initially I thought about Stockholm Syndrome too, but then I was like no, IM here was attracted towards Riki when they first met and then tried to get hold of him and make him as his own...it's not just mindless torture on his part, as I told @Loverofanimeandmanga before, it's a process of breaking one psychologically...

Seems you are right, but does Qiongqi path fall on their way to Burial mound? If yes, then why WWX thought that Jin ZiXuan might have a hand in the ambush?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2018
    setsuna3025 and chiino like this.
  15. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... I should have read more pages lol. Agreed. (y).
    Like i wanna scream at people who ask stuff like "reccomend me a bl where the seme is insanely in love with the uke :blobpopcorn:" or "a bl where the seme goes a little insane when the uke nearly dies, i love when the seme loves the uke so much:aww:"
    FUCK! HAVE YOU FUCKING COME ACROSS SOMEONE WHO IS SANELY IN LOVE?
    I just feel so sorry at their concept of love... Like WHO ARE THEY CALLING A TRUE LOVER? Its just that they haven't come across Lan Zhan. Paitient, is what i would like to describe him in one word as well. Like, his upbringing, his sect is also responsible for his self restrain.
    I hate it even more when readers/watchers of manhua and donghua get impaitient and ask stuff like " Its BL so, why aren't they kissing? Why aren't they fucking already?" THEY ARENT as they are NOT subjects of your fanservice... They have their own true development. Seriously, everybody needs to learn paitience from Lan Wangji ...
    Oh... How i just wanted to KILL the person who said this just to attract some dumb bl-phobic viewers "Yo, this is shounen ai but there's no homo. Only fujoshis can see it as its some fanservice to fujoshis" WHAT THE FUCK!!! THEY JUST FUCKING SAID OPPOSITE! HOW DARE!?!?! :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:
    Like, WTF! Does it seem non-canon to them? Do they KNOW whats fanservice? When they queerbait us like crazy only for nothing! Its the opposite! They are life partners, BECAUSE their relationship isnt based on physical or apparent romance... LIKE I WAS SOOOO FURIOUS....:blobdevil:
    Mo Dao Zu Shi is already popular enough. We dont need to stoop so low as to just bait some homophobic viewers too young and too 'busy' with booby genres to watch it. Like WTF? Doesn't everyone who watched it in China already know they're a thing? Did they leave it be just like that?

16. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if the author's planning a sequel here then ur hubby may play a perfect anti hero (see, I'm not saying villain, so plz don't be angry)!

17. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Zixun would wait there everyday to wait if WY would hopefully pass there lol. But in past chapters WY didnt need to pass through Quiongqi path to get to Koi tower, well I guess it depends from where he was coming from since he was at a Lanling shop I guess he needed to pass there to either get to Koi tower or maybe he was using it as a short cut to get to the burial grounds(?) If so then Zixun wouldn't have known that WY would be passing there on that specific day other then being the day of JL one month event.

18. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooooo! I do get ur point.
    To me love is something that transcends the boundaries of this give-and-take world. This is more true of BL and GL as the partners here are not just driven by the hidden urge to procreate which is generally the case in heterosexual relationship.

Koshin and setsuna3025 like this.
  19. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree Agree I Agree hole heartily that why i love what lies at the end okay sorry that just slipped. I also think the same as you but i want recommendation to yaoi with good plot line all recommendation are welcome to me ears except for 3 somes Harems love triangles god i hate toughs they can die in a hole for all i care. also rape i don't need those recommendations but i can sometime tolerate rape. I also dont need overly bearing love one or were partner goes crazy or were their partner actually dies cause i do that to myself i read those and cry.

setsuna3025, chiino and SummerForest like this.
  20. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i am not denying i like Ai no Kusabi. And who said i read Finder? No i didnt. Not beyond the first arc.
    As i said, i find Riki pretty hot. Iason Mink, i dont dislike him either. Setting is fine too. But somehow i was really unsatisfied. While it might be infatuation on IM's part, somehow i feel its one sided. For Riki, it was stockholm syndrome...And the ending... When i watched it, i was like, why didnt i watch it earlier and why did i watch it at all? I felt regret after watching it.
    As for finder, no offense but i dont understand the charm of "daddy" Asami, the seme most fujoshis die for... Money? To hell with it! As for Okane ga Nai, i didnt watch beyond 2 minutes... Honestly art is not to my liking neither is the concept of treating the uke like a fragile (what he is) slave...
    Nothing beats FoD or Wei Wuxian or Lan Wangji and all others ,even villians, for me... BL or otherwise.