Spoiler Rebirth Junior High School:The Exceling Top Student Goddess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AaronKing, Jan 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ludagad!!!!

2. WhiteTigeress496

WhiteTigeress496 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the MC first entered the school gate, she was blocked by people.The person who toke the lead to block her is Han Lulu. Her eyes were still red, and she was blocking the MC with a group of girls. HL and the her gang toke MC away to the grove behind the school dormitory which no one can see and if the teacher comes, it's was easier to escape. The MC was pushed into the grove behind a large rock and the group of girls surrounded her and blocked all her escape routes.
    HL asked the MC "where she was last night?"
    MC: "How do you ask the same question as Xiao Ruyue? I was uncomfortable last night and went home early."
    "Is it?" HL sneered.
    MC looked strangely at Han Lulu: "Where can I go without going home? Why do you ask?"
    HL narrowed her eyes. "Do you have your cell phone?"
    The MC replied "What's going on, you also asked me about my cell phone and XRY also asked about my cell phone last night as well."
    HL's brow were wrinkled: "Not much nonsense. You have your cell phone. Take it out and don't wait for us to search!"
    MC clenched his fists and hesitated for a moment before saying, "My cell phone has been lost for two days. I'm afraid my dad would be mad at me..."
    "Lost?" HL's voice suddenly sharpened. She responded exactly as she did on the night of last night!
    "Of course it was lost. Did you see me using a mobile phone in the past two days?" MC rolled her eyes directly. "You haven't told me yet, why are you asking so much?"
    HL's face is uncertain.
    Ling Xiao whispered to the side of HL: "I don't think she is telling lies, and I seem to hear that she likes Qi Ziheng..."
    Han Lulu sneers and raises her chin against the cloud: “Even if you say it is true, then I will ask you again, do you have any idea to seduce He Yuxiang?”
    The MC immediately opened its eyes and lamed angrily. “What you don’t talk about, don’t talk nonsense! I...I... how could I seduce HY!”
    "Then who do you like?" Han Lulu asked. "Hey, you're better off not knowing Yun Hua. Don't think that if you grow a fox face, you can easily hook someone's boyfriend! HY is mine, you if you dare to beat him..."
    "HL don't talk nonsense!" MC looked like she was in a hurry. She gritted and said, "I already had someone I liked.I am not interested in your HY!"
    "Oh, I just like Qi Ziheng, it's a joke, QZ is the most handsome and talented in Nanxi's history... Who do you think you are? Why don't you look yourself in the mirror?" Ling Xiao ruthlessly ridiculed.
    MC face suddenly rose, she seemed to be angered, and said out loud: "I just like QZ! how dare you to say I can't help myself? Hey, I'm afraid to tell you, I am the fiancée of QZ!"

Sorry if my grammar is bad and I am using MTL

3. WhiteTigeress496

WhiteTigeress496 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone was shocked.
    Then followed by laughter!
    HL and LX simply laughed straight away.
    "HL, did you hear what she said. She said she is the fiancée of QZ. Hahaha! It is ridiculous. QZ's is a handsome man and helped her several times.QZ is really interested in her?” LX smiled and tears nearly came out.
    HL looked coldly at the cloud and said: "A toad wants to eat swan meat, it's overwhelming. Oh, you want to be QZ fiancee? The daughter of QZ's family nanny is better than you!"
    MC's face momentarily burst into white. MC angrily pushed Han Lulu: "I am the fiancee of QZ. If you don't believe it, you can ask QZ!"
    "When are we stupid, oh, you really are sick in the brain." LX said, gloating.
    “You guys...you guys don’t believe it, I’ll prove it to you guys!” MC pushed LX and directly ran out of shame and anger.
    HL and LX did not care about MC's actions when they were push. Instead, they dismissed it and simply did not believe MC!
    Really is funny, MC's dad is the boss of a small security company. MC and her mother were only received from the countryside in to the city just a year ago. What is MC's family? To put it plainly, the peasants that work in the cities are better than those who work in the countryside, but they are still peasants.
    The Qi family, is headed by Qi Father which is the top level!
    Don't look down in Jiangxi City, but there real foundation of the Qi family are still in the capital B. QZ's uncle is also a provincial key member!
    Qi is a wealthy and noble family. QZ is also a grandson of Qi Father. Afterwards, it must be married to a celebrity.
    Qi family won't come for the MC's family of farmers!
    "I think MC is really wishing. She does not really look like the type to hook ~ HY." LX pulled HL and whispered.
    HL also gently nodded.
    LX hesitated a moment and said: “Lulu, what happened to Uncle and Liao Ah-huo last night... I don’t really believe that someone would deliberately designed it. How could it be so clever? Yes, who told you that MC should hook HY?"
    HL gritted teeth: "XRY."
    "That...how did she know that they were going to be in the archives?" LX asked again.
    HL raised her lips and her eyes sharpened suddenly: "I heard HY but I didn't know who called and talked to him about going to the archives..."
    "So long as you can detect who HY called won't you know?" Ling Xiao said quickly. "The other person called HY and asked him to go to the archives room and happened to be heard by you. You doubted that MC was about to hook HY in the archives room, so you took someone to catch MC. So the result was...!”
    Han Lulu gritted her teeth and said, "If I know who it was, I'm going to rip there skin!"
    LX smiled: "I don't think it's likely to be MC anyway, but she is aligned with her long-cherished fantasies. Hey, she's gone into her own dreams and I never think that HY likes MC. HY likes has always been gentle, elegant and graceful girls, such as you. MC has come from the countryside, no matter how beautiful she looks she is still a rustic country girl how can HY like her.”
    HY likes gentle and elegant girls? In HL's mind, a person suddenly appeared. XRY is a gentle and elegant girl.Moreover, HY praised XRY many times in front of her...

Food food and Shivu1920 like this.
  4. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    this is the novel where MC could see and talk to ghosts where they're died by killed as sacrificial object by their murder.
    - killed and plastered as fountain statue of univercity
    - killed and buried under the largest tree in the park as it's nutrient
    - decapitaled and plastered in honey
    -etc
    - gangraped while wathed by her fiance
    - tortured wit SM
    - died by skinned alive
    - all skleton found intact inside an iron jar completed wit all body part as living sacrifice for prosper bussiness
    a building need atleast a pair of childrens to be living sacrificial to be buried under the the new building foundation.
    there's need a(evil) monk who lead the ceremony.
    even the monk is dead, as long the sacrificial put in the place at the right time, then the ceremony is consider as success.
    the monk said to be from south.

morticia_addams likes this.
  5. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn the Chinese writer really do writes insane dark murder mysteries and what happens to MC ex-fiance?

6. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing much
    After a few years in the book, ex fiance finally realizes he can't even be friends with her
    He lost a kidney for the mc

JoshyM62 likes this.
  7. Dredre200

Dredre200 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do anyone have the link to the raws

8. joun

joun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Adqui

Adqui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DAMN
    LOST A KIDNEY FOR HER?

10. joun

joun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He took a bullet from a sniper for her. She was in danger because she was involved with the ML (it was retaliation against him).

So QH was passing by her high school (his little sister studied there), saw her, went to chat and sensed the danger (military's backgroung, he was raised by his general grandpa). And he lost his kidney, almost lost his life.
    The author loves getting guys shot and losing some part of their body, just look at Mi Cheng losing his spleen after being shot by a sniper (to protect the girl that he loved).

But it's very addicting ! Still i wish that the story would end. I am at chapter 1456 and still have 600 chapters going.....

JoshyM62, michoux and midnight reader like this.
  11. cheeks

cheeks Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to say...
    This novel is 2000+ chapters
    I'm the type of reader who likes to have MC and ML in a relatively happy-ending relationship throughout the novel, but the author has successfully lured me into a false sense of security. I'm literally baffled and annoyed at the sudden turn of events. So much so that I'm going to stop mtl-ing until this novel is finished.
    for you guys who wants MC and ML to always be in a happy, loving relationship bubble, please stop reading when
    ML temporarily turned into a vampire and they're still underground inside a nuclear facility
    . :(:(:(

12. Feather

Feather Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really would like to know what will happen to Gu Yu and Kong Muqing...
    I'm on the part of the story that they were on the process of divorce and it breaks my heart. I wanna cry... I hope that they'll not be divorced... that Gu Yu will tell Muqing that he loves her... I hope Muqing would not let go of Gu Yu in the end.

Anyone? Does anyone have an idea if they'll be divorced in the end?

13. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They do divorce then many chapters (min 250) they remarry.
    But the difference is that Gu Yu properly courts her and explains himself to her.

JoshyM62 and JuuHachi like this.
  14. Feather

Feather Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot! I'll wait for it

15. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF?!?!?!? Vampire?????

michoux likes this.
  16. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, IIRC, one of the early author's notes did say at the very beginning that things would go into SF/Fantasy territory and the author begged readers' indulgence. So 'vampire' isn't a surprise. But 'temporarily' is. I'll have to read more to find out how the author pulls that off.

17. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanx for explaining....

18. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Secondary character love life is very funny. It follows the standard - rich powerful older husband who is strict with the wife but very very pampering.

Uncle Gu
    Kong Mu Qing - as per MTL
    This could be its own story.
    MuQing is a very rich pampered heiress. Who is innocent due to having been sickly(heart disease) all her childhood.
    Being taken care of by her big brother(who is a very evil thing - can’t call this human), she grows up to be very outspoken and even rude.
    In the standard story, all the evils of her family is found out and being investigated causing her families company to crumble.
    Her parents set a will to transfer all the stocks to her if she marries Uncle Gu who is tops above - top tier aristocrat compared to her fairly rich family.
    Not for her parents but to keep the company that her grandfather created, she decides to marry Uncle Gu who has been to all her birthday parties. -12 yr difference.
    When all those with grievances rush to her residence to attack her, Mr Gu sweeps in to block them and protect her. He immediately takes her to get married and proceeds to save the company.

Events:
    • Me Gu sleeps with MuQing because he needs a hug pillow. That’s all. -no hanky panky-
    • When she decides to take off and tell him to take her, he just brushes it off and tells her to go to sleep.
    • Mr Gu takes her to Miami for business since he needs a female companion so why not bring the wife even though she didn’t want to go. In the hotel room, she talks on the phone with Yun Hua complaint about all the stuff he makes her do and control her like a child. Mr Gu walks in and sees that she is not using slippers and proceeds to give her slippers and reminds her that she should always wear them and walk on the ground without it. This is the fourth time. He proceeds to spank her like a child causing her to get mad at him for the first time.
    There are more but I haven’t finished reading so I’ll leave it here. This really feels like the author added another style story in here. The actions comes in parts as you read the main story. Really good

JoshyM62 and JuuHachi like this.
  19. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Uncle Gu
    Kong Mu Qing - as per MTL

MuQing becomes pregnant with a princess.

Uncle Gu back story:
    He was in love with a girl but the family was against her. He fought against the family and won - he will leave the family even though he is the best -
    During the engagement, girlfriend said she didn’t want this and she did it for the money - a lie but she wouldn’t budge - don’t know why still
    She would date other man during this time.
    Later, she reconciled with Uncle Gu.
    They are driving to get married??
    Car accident. Uncle Gu had a light injury and girlfriend dies.
    This is huge and you learn this much later.
    Her heart is transplanted in MuQing who had a bad heart. That is why he comes to visit her on her birthday every year. So he is in love with his old dead girlfriend heart in MuQing. This is why he wants her to have his child with “her” blood. That which was very romantic becomes morbid once the truth comes out.

After the huge spoiler is found out by MuQing, she runs south with her daughter 4month old baby. This is the time of a massive earthquake in the south.
    MuQing hurts her hands and is dehydrated but the baby is unhurt.
    The swimmer she used to love gets his leg broken saving them. They are stuck under rubble for several days.

After rescue, she decides to divorce since he only loves the heart inside her. Uncle Gu never saw her, only the ghost of the dead girlfriend in her heart.
    A bit of a morbid discovery.

midnight reader likes this.
  20. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    This is MTL of a very funny section of the story.

FL is about to meet her real father for the first time. The father gets gifts ready for her and his son is hammering him about them!!!
    "What is this, chocolate? She is an athlete! Everyday recipes are white boiled chicken with white boiled greens, and the seasonings can't be put more. You make this chocolate deliberately marry her!"

"Mobile? Three stars? Don't you know that paintings hate things in H? She used Nokia before, and now uses biting apples. Do you know that she uses biting apples? Because she holds a stake in Apple!"

"Clothes? Hey, do you know that her wardrobe will be updated every season? If there are new brands in the major brands, they will be sent to her for the first time. In fact, most of her time is not, she is picking up her. The clothes in her closet, she has not passed more than 95% of the clothes, and even the tag has not been picked!"

"Men's star poster? Hehe, talk about Zheng Yue who gave you the idea? Do you think that painting is the ordinary high school students, are those star chasing girls? Do you know that there is a very famous culture under her name? The media company, each of the TV series produced in these two years is super fire, the stars in the entertainment circle who do not want to cooperate with her family? If the paintings are to collect their posters, they will be excited to cry!"

"And what is this? Jewelry... I said to Zheng Yue, how many times have you seen the jewellery worn by the painting? Is she like the kind of person who likes to wear millions of tens of millions? How low-key she is. You don't know!"

"What do you say, can you appreciate the appreciation? Oh, you are missing her! Do you know that when I lived in her house, I went to her room, and there was a jewelry rack next to her dressing table, the whole set of top glass Emerald jade jewelry, a complete set of pigeon eggs and diamond jewelry, casually take out a top collection that is both rich and unrecognizable, so simply placed on the side of her dressing table, even the Tibetans are not hidden, This should be placed in the hands of others, it is a three-layer safe, even if it is not safe to put it at home, but also put it in the bank safe! You said she can be rare, are you prepared for this? Not that I am fighting you. You are prepared to compare this with her, but it is far worse!"