Spoiler [BL] The Demon King Always Thinks I’m Secretly In Love With Him [Transmigration Novel]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MonaLily, Nov 8, 2018.

1. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
  2. MonaLily

MonaLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES YESSS!!! THANK YOU:aww::aww:
    edit: i changed the title of the thread. yeay!!!!

3. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moar danmei
    *fles of to read*

MonaLily and readerz like this.
  5. Chewing

Chewing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooohhh this seems like it'll be really entertaining and full of laughs and fluff.

I'm just so angry at all the insta-bad ratings because it's BL. Seriously, if you don't like it just ignore it...

Heungbo, Zukyun, Inland and 1 other person like this.
  6. ella026

ella026 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do people see the tags and then ignore it anyway? o_O

MonaLily, TomiNdumplings and readerz like this.
  7. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably because those people are trolls lol.

Boinkers, MonaLily and readerz like this.
  8. ella026

ella026 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobtriumph:fools:blobtriumph:

9. Darkness7913

Darkness7913 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where to find the complete raws? Since jjwxc.net only allows until chapter 39 and others up to 74 and the whole thing has 82 chapters

readerz likes this.
  10. MonaLily

Reading List:
    Link
    i subscribed the novel on jjwxc...
    but some quick googlin' i found it on an app called 八一中文网, not sure if it'll continue update. (only works when you use the mobile link tho)

readerz likes this.
  11. hellovampire

hellovampire Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aah thanks for sharing this novel! It got me hooked :aww:
    Sadly I'll only be able to MTL 'til chapter 39 for now:blobsob: Still, I love it, the ML is making me laugh lol

12. Darkness7913

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

13. MonaLily

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm busy with my job now so i can't update spoilers... (my deadlines are chasing me)
    i'll update once the current arc ends :blobpopcorn:
    (seriously, MC and ML are really so cute together i hope there's no heavy angst:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:)

14. Darkness7913

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm holding my breath and praying there won't be angst but then again with what MC needs to do there will really be some... And it's still ongoing? I thought it was completed...

For some reason I'm hating how indecisive the MC is, sort of... But I'm still MTLing for the sake of it.. I need to know if ML will appear in reality or so!:blobpopcorn_cool::blobwoah:

15. MonaLily

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel is still on going which is why it makes me want to pull my hair out (lol). looking at how the current arc goes... there's definitely some drama unfolding between MC and ML.

ML is a possessive little shit with his 10yo logic. like.... in the latest chapter, ML found out MC has been visiting the and taking care of the injured Protag. HOWEVER, ML's first reaction is "wtf, XZT, did you just tuck Protag into bed?? YOU DIDN'T EVEN TUCK ME IN AFTER WE HAD SEX!!!11!!" and later "probably didn't fck him enough that's why he has the energy to find another man". (i did not change the wording, he literally said this using the most vulgar form of the word "fck")
    [insert *facepalm.jpg* *why is he like this.jpg* ]

people in the comments have been speculating that ML is actually another person that's undergoing the simulation too, and his real identity is MC's brother's friend, Ji Yuan (because ML and that friend shares a family name lol), which MC dislikes because he thinks Ji Yuan is a bad friend to his brother. yea, people might say it is coincidence but.... the author specifically mentioned this person wayyy back in the novel, and he even has a name. and some speculated that the novel will end with both of them exiting the simulation and met IRL and stuff like that. yeah.

but every time the readers bring this up, the author is like *chaotic smile* "hmmm... who knows??" "yeah~ you can have a guess like that~" "i like your idea!" "you'll know the answer if you keep reading~" "oh no! i have nothing to hide"
    the author knows how to tease us.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    Heungbo, Zukyun, Zhen_Qing and 16 others like this.
  16. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not up to date on current chapters for this novel, but yeah... ML's logic is strange......

ML's weird logic makes a lot more sense if he really does turn out to be some guy like MC's brother's friend going through the simulation too. :blobxd:

Kleep and MonaLily like this.
  17. MonaLily

Reading List:
    Link
    i said i wanted to wait for my work to loosen up and then update on spoilers but.. I CAN'T. this fcking novel is so damn funny i don't know to whether be amused or worried. like my brows are furrowed but smiling at the same time whenever i read it. (for any of you wondering, this novel is categorized as a "lighthearted / fun read" so don't expect intense plotting and all that.)

===spoilers =========

so yeah, after they had sex in the open wild, building passage and all that shit, they went back to the palace. ML and MC's dual cultivation incident is discovered by Hua Fei Hua. (one of the four sidekicks, lead of Information Intelligence Department, a cross dressing dude) Hua Fei Hua said "your scents blend in together too perfectly. something must be up... DID YOU GUYS FCK?" Hua Fei Hua is in total denial. He thinks that ML is too good to be together with a snob like MC.

Things got very awkward and they left very quickly. ML proposed to MC, and asked him to become his "Empress". Later ML even showered MC with betrothal gifts, but MC hesitates. MC knows he's gonna exit the simulation someday so he refused. MC had enough of of ML's persistent betrothal gifts, so MC faked the excuse of "we haven't even experience the dating/courting stage so we can't get married. We must at least date for 3 years". ML disagrees and after tons of bargaining they settled on half a year.

ML then complains about how MC is not loyal to him by still having "harems" in his living quarters, so MC disbands them all. at the same time ML is worried about his techniques and asked HFH to show him some "educational materials". Meanwhile, servants came back and reported that MC still won't bat an eye to all the gifts ML sent him. ML asked for HFH's advice on what MC likes, and how to become closer to MC. HFH does not really agree on their relationship, he thinks that MC is a playboy and he is just toying with ML. So, he suggest to retrieve the Serpent's Pearl from South Sea and send it as a gift to MC. This pearl is like a magical tracker - as long as the two person wears it, they can see and hear whatever is happening to the other person, no matter the distance, like a live CCTV. ML think this is a great idea to watch(stalk, get to know) his beloved MC everyday while HFH thinks this will expose MC's "true character" to ML, and then break them up.

while HFH went to retrieve the Pearl, ML keep tricking MC into having "dual cultivation" with him and forced MC to agree on doing it everyday. (and MC admits ML's technique has improved and he enjoyed doing it with him) MC started to worry about the Protag's condition as he hasn't been watching over the Protag for some time. MC came up with an excuse that he wants to go on a "couple date to human realm" with ML, which ML happily agrees. (ML is finding a way to conquer the human realm after all.) HFH came back with the Pearl. Before departing, ML brought MC to The Great Valley in the Demon Realm and gave the Pearl to MC as the "Affirmation of their love" (couple necklace lol), just like how ML's parents confessed to each other at the exact same spot. MC is VERY TOUCHED.

Both of them, along with the troops, traveled to the human realm. Currently, the Protag is being hunt down by all human cultivators because they think Protag is a spy working for the Demons. MC realised that this time, ML is VERY DETERMINED to find the Protag and kill him, so he must find a way to drag and obstruct all of ML's plans. So MC dragged along ML to a "couple sight seeing place" where ML used his demon powers to make a sea of flowers bloom for MC. MC's doki doki shoujo heart is bursting . Then they had sex in the open wild again.

Later ML invited MC to go destroy another barrier seal together (yeah how romantic). MC doesn't want to go and lied that he doesn't feel well, he needs to stay back and rest. Eventho ML doesn't let him at first, MC used his ultimate weapon (some acting cute, a kiss on the cheek, and smexy time) to win over ML. As ML went on to the quest with his troops, MC sneaks out to find Protag. MC found Protag in Phoenix Town, heavily injured, and took care of him. Meanwhile, ML destroyed the barrier seal and wanted to check on his cute little MC sleeping on the bed using the pearl, only to find the horrible sight of MC together with Protag
    After that the Phoenix Town went into lock down as the human cultivators wanted to search for Protag. Leading the search is Lou Jian Feng. LJF is actually one of Emperor's 4 sidekicks, and the spy they planted in the Human Realm. He is one of the leaders of the Cultivation Sects. (he appeared in previous chapters before. it's just that i forgot to mention him.lol) LJF is actually quite jealous/envy of MC because MC seems to gain all of ML's trust and praises (MC's previous "in the name of ML" quests). So this time LJF wants to kill Protag for ML. However!! in the original plot, LJF did not appear in this siege. MC worries that LJF's appearance will result in the system's fatal error, so MC sneaked Protag out of Phoenix Town but in the end still got caught by LJF. LJF and MC battle off and turn against each other. Protag hasn't recovered from his previous injuries, so MC had to carry Protag and run away. LJF went back to ML's campside and told him that MC betrayed the Demon Realm and should be hunt down. ML is very angry.

To protect themselves, MC and Protag went into a Secret Dimension inside Protag's Dragon Sword. The Secret Dimension is a Mystic Dimension, the entrance is opened with the sword, but once entered, the exit must be opened using high cultivation power from the owner. The Dimension is, after all, a protective sanctuary for people to train and level up their cultivation. Since Protag is still weak from previous injuries, MC helps Protag to recover and achieve a new level of cultivation, so that the exit will be opened asap. Little did they know the Pearl is still being worn by MC, meaning ML can still track them down.

after half a month trapped inside the Secret Dimension, Protag finally recovered and opened the exit, by the sea. as soon as the exit opens, MC jumps out in excitement, only to find ML already waiting outside of the dimension, looking pissed af. MC hid Protag under water and lied that there was no one around. ML thinks that MC is fcking absurd by still lying to him at this point, like a sly fox that doesn't blink when lying. ML forcefully dragged Protag out and wanted to kill him. Knowing ML has already seen through his lies, MC panicked, begged and begged ML to not kill Protag, even to the point of shielding Protag behind him. ML is very devastated and hurt and questions MC "what's so important about him that you have to bet on your life to protect him?! why is he so important to you?!" Running out of ideas, MC revealed his final trump card "I CARE SO MUCH ABOUT PROTAG BECAUSE HE IS MY SON AND I WILL DIE PROTECTING HIM PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM" the other two people was so shocked they couldn't process this information. son? who? the fck? ML couldn't believe this and called MC a liar, while our poor protag turned into stone, still processing the information. (dad?) To prove himself, MC tells all of Protag's childhood personal story. Of course, MC would know because he has read the book. MC pulled out all his oscar worthy acting and faked his fatherly gaze toward Protag. (OG!Protag's Father has already ascended into the holy world. Protag only met his father after his ascention) Still not believing whatever shit MC said, ML wanted them to do the Blood Drip Test (chinese believe that if two person is closely related their blood would blend together perfectly). both of them cut their fingers and without fail, their blood blends together...

Well, MC and Protag are not actually related. the Blood Drip Test succeeded because MC has use the MuMu Fruit before hand, making their blood able to blend. MuMu Fruit appeared wayyyyy back when MC and ML went to the Mystic Town to get rid of MC's bug. (sorry i forgot to mention this back then. oops) MuMu Fruit is originally used to obtain Demon Beasts. By eating the fruit, the owner and the beast's blood and scent will match up, making the beast thinking that you are their mother and thus following your orders.

After a lot of condition bargaining and shouting (screaming), ML promised to not kill Protag, only if Protag works for the Demon Realm.

[wow what a long read. sorry this is so long because it contains 18 chapters worth of spoilers. updated to chapter 91 yeay:blobparty:]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  18. MonaLily

Reading List:
    Link
    funny things to point out:

1) when they met HFH and HFH is commenting about their scent blending together,ML acted like a shy little virgin who just lost his virginity and blush like strawberry, which makes MC very annoyed because he is the bottom - he is the one getting hurt and getting tricked so why the fck is ML acting like a shy girl. But of course, MC wouldn't clear it up because he is too embarrassed to admit he is a (weak) bottom - he did in fact passed out the first two times they did it so... yea.

2) HFH didn't really oppose/hate ML and MC's relationship. ML's reaction made HFH believe that ML is the bottom and MC is the top. so HFH is disgusted that MC would force himself on ML. So that is why he wanted to expose MC. but later he found out the truth and he goes "oh welp. time to pretend i don't know shit."

3) MC keep using this gag about "Why am i having a civilised discussion with ML? He's the Demon King. He didn't even attend primary school. Why should i argue with a person who didn't even receive primary education?"

4) when they were trapped in the secret dimension, MC is still required to do his daily task. So everyday MC would say "ahh, Protag your skin is very smooth~" (MC's only pickup line). Eventho ML can track down MC with the Pearl, but since they are in a mystic secret dimension, the visions are blurred and ML could only listen to what's happening. so that's why ML is so fcking angry. he heard every single line of MC's "your skin is so smooth~" to Protag.

you can see after this long being in this simulation, MC has mastered the way of bullshiting whatever he wants and make it work out. well, originally i thought there was going to be angst but now... ahahahahahahhhahahhh. i was laughing, grinning all the time reading chapter 91. i mean no one was expecting THAT right?? kudos to academic award best lead actor: Bai Yang.

also, CONGRATULATIONS TO MC AND ML ON BEING A FATHER NOW!! Let's welcome their newfound son!!*clap clap clap* (no

roughly translated excerpts on CHP 91 aka where i lost my shit and grinned like a fcking idiot.

*after MC shouted about Protag being his son*

Bai Yang sobbed:" Your Majesty, I really don't want to unveil this truth, but now, there's nothing i can do anymore."

Bai Yang turned and looked at Zhou Ying. He was so shocked that his head nearly fell off. Bai Yang spoke affectionately:" Didn't you kept asking why i helped you so many times? I'll tell you now - That's because i'm your Father."

Bai Yang walked to Zhou Ying, shining tears started to form at the corner of his eyes:" Son, It's me, I'm your father."

=====

Zhou Ying is stunned, he slowly muttered:" you're really my father?"

Bai Yang said:" How could it be wrong? The Blood Drip Test already proved we're related."

Zhou Ying:" ..."

Demon King:" ..."

It's true. Blood Drip Test couldn't be fake. This is the biggest prove.

Bai Yang looked at Zhou Ying fondly:" Son, i want to hear you calling me 'Dad'."

Zhou Ying:" ..."

Zhou Ying's handsome face become even more flustered.

Bai Yang sighed deeply:" It's ok. I abandoned you and your mother. It's understandable you wouldn't want to call me"

Bai Yang turned around and faced Yong Ye Demong King:" Your Majesty, the truth is right before your eyes."

Well, the truth is that Zhou Ying's amazing father is inside the Holy World, his existence there is simply majestic. Only after Zhou Ying's ascension to the Holy World, that he gets to see his father.

Yong Ye Demon King:" ..."

Maybe it's the overloaded information, his body remained stiff and didn't move.

====

Zhou Ying:" how did you know my actual age?"

Yong Ye Demon King looked at Bai Yang.

"You're my son." Bai Yang answered immediately "Of course i know."

"Enough!" Something sparked in Yong Ye Demon King's mind and his expression suddenly darkened

He paused for a little "What's Zhou Ying's Mother's name?"

Bai Yang quickly answered:" Yun Niang."

"Fine. Since Yun Niang died so many years ago, don't you keep thinking about her. Remember, you're mine now." Yong Ye Demon King declared "I'll promise to spare Zhou Ying's life, but you must forget about Yun Niang. Zhou Ying must also come to the Demon Realm."

Unable to restrain himself anymore, Zhou Ying snapped:" why are you so overbearing? He's my Dad, of course he should be thinking about my Mom!"

As if someone immediately stepped on a lion's tail, Yong Ye Demon King bellowed:" Stop blabbering! Your father is married to me, he is mine, even you have to call me 'Dad'!"

Bai Yang, having his secret unfolded unexpectedly: "..."

Yong Ye Demon King turn and glared at him.

Zhou Ying also stared at him in shock.

Two sharp gazes focused on him. Bai Yang bit the bullet and said" Y-Yes, Zhou Ying. This is..."

He pointed at Yong Ye Demon King, hesitated for some time, and finally, uttering those words:" This... This is your Stepfather."

Zhou Ying turned into stone.

ML: suddenly i become a dad? ??? ?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  19. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    I just looked at the rating of the novel..... 38 people gave 1 star? Why?! It's just 1 chapter.

20. MonaLily

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't know~ maybe they are trolls~ :hmm: