Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. nakimushi

nakimushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    XD too... too many things?? I'll just mention a few points of interest, lest I go on a ranting spree. Btw @kieshi , thanks so much for cataloging the master list!!!

MC's weapon, a whip (the one mentioned before) gained a human form and is SUPER, insanely adorable //// MC named him Fa Tian and he has the appearance of a 3 to 4 year-old at first. Very clingy to MC. Loves to hook his arms around her neck. MC saw his 'birth' as an opportunity to get items off the seniors in the organisation so she brought him around to receive gifts XD He doesn't really understand language at that point, but MC made him call everyone 'Uncle' (to give a sense of intimacy, I guess). Everyone pretty much liked him! Though some might have motives. The most notable/shocking gift IMO must be Tai Shu's. He gave Fa Tian his black gun!!! To be more precise, the melted version of his gun. It seems to be made from some energy body of the metal property, which he advised MC to feed more of to FT.

Just in case, their favourable feelings towards FT does NOT equate to any such feelings towards MC. They like young kids (I'm not sure how to explain this... they've lived so long that they become nicer to children??) and on top of that FT isn't human, so some of these non-humans automatically have a good impression of him.
    MC (or rather Mouse), found a large number of energy bodies, which can help prolong the Sea of Law's life. She kinda sold this info to the organisation, though allegedly they already knew of it. These energy bodies are frozen in ice that's cold enough that MC can't even approach if not for Mouse, and hard enough that TS, Sang Liang and Fujun's initial attacks couldn't cut the ice at all. So we FINALLY get to see TS get a bit serious.

"the black sword in his hand gradually grew. Black lines appeared on his face, like black veins, spreading from his neck to his face, and his eyes are blood red."

MC found out from Mouse that Tai Shu stinks (of death), though MC can't smell it at all. Anyway, TS seems to be dying. MC has been teasing/gloating him ever since. He collapsed once in front of her (about to land on her but she dodged and he hit the ground lol) and after making sure that he's really unconscious, she used Fa Tian (whip) to suck his energy, basically trying to off him for good (or at the very least let FT grow). FT could only suck a little before Sang Liang appeared and PRINCESS CARRY TS away.

There's a bit more on him but it's not confirmed yet so I'll just stop here.
    Not really brain.exe crash-worthy but... MC got some mineral detector things from the futuristic city/world he's doing research in, and released those detectors into the void. The detector(s) reacted and Li Wen, MC, Mouse and Fa Tian go to check it out. They found the mineral, but surprise! It's part of a colossal!! giant. Which they didn't notice until they accidentally woke it from its slumber. That's just how huge it was. Thankfully, MC talked to it with her consciousness (cos they probably don't speak the same verbal language) and found out it's a peaceful creature. He/it even cut off that mineral thing from his body to give Li Wen.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  2. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.... Sang Liang x Tai Shu is the OTP? :p

3. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    We'll see XD I mean, they really have a better *cough cough* relationship than MC and TS or TS with anyone else. At least from what we've been shown... unless Zheng Qing is factored into the equation?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Haruhal, Miki T and Aeiru28 like this.
  4. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!!
    Nooo Ning Shu XD How could she do that to Tai Shu?! (I’m still gonna cling onto the drift board of a ship...)
    Lol Ning Shu using Fa Tian to take advantage of ppl.
    :blobmelt: I suppose it’s very good that Ning Shu was by Li Wen’s side to assist him.

Sang Liang seems to be trying to build a harem.

ParisRomeItalyAsia and Aeiru28 like this.
  5. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    In one of the recent chapters, she explained her relationship (in her head) with Tai Shu. They're just cooperating. Once things go south, it won't be surprising if they off each other. I love that MC's independent and badass but... romance... where's our romance...

Well MC was trying to save them all (including herself), I guess. MC would very rarely do anything that doesn't benefit herself. Mouse and Li Wen were preparing to escape (they were on some space ship that Li Wen got from the futuristic world), until MC started to communicate with the creature.

Sorry, I guess it was the way I worded it ><. I suppose they were assisting each other cos it was MC who released those detectors (she was hoping they'd find some treasure), but those detectors kinda belong to LW since he kinda 'owns' that futuristic world now, they both saw the signal when the detectors reacted and just decided to check it out together. The space ship they used to get there also kinda belongs to LW if the same logic with the detectors are used.

LOL. Now that you mention. Maybe he's like gonna be the black horse that ends up getting all the guys *cough*

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  6. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    I also like Ning Shu’s badass independencey! It’s a really fresh and nice feeling compared to other transmigration novels.

Though it’s a pity no ships or even rafts seem to be able to sail... huhu *sobs* It would’ve been double badassery.

:blobpeek: I guess big bro Li Wen’s got everybody’s back in times of need if needed and when needed. :blobmelt:

DemFeels and nakimushi like this.
  7. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    I have love-hate relationship with MC's personality... IMO it's a huge obstacle to her getting into a relationship because she doesn't trust easily. Agreed!! This series is definitely one-of-a-kind.

He should just have MC's back alone so we can sail his ship.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Aeiru28 and MikotoP like this.
  8. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was that task where she became the second male lead and was crushing pretty hard on the girl who pursued the commissioner and hoped them would end up together.

Oh, Sang Liang said he's not into females. Yeah. Ningshu thought in that direction too. Pretty sure fujun is son-complex.

SwampyCat, Miki T, Aeiru28 and 3 others like this.
  9. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    In the second arc, Taishu said he was interested in the female lead.... but for what reason exactly? In the first arc he also pursued the female lead, the reason being her genes were special. :hmm: Is he always pursuing female leads in the world he appears in?

10. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pursuing someone to dissect them is, like, not a good indicator of romantic interest, though.

_dreamlesscloud_ and Pafs like this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    More info about your last sentence please!
    Did Taishu appears in the second arc???

12. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops I meant fourth arc my bad

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t that because of the male body she’s in?

But I do remember reading that when she said goodbye to her brothers, MC said that she’ll find a boyfriend, and silently add, or a girlfriend since she’s a ghost and doesn’t need to reproduce.

SwampyCat, DemFeels and Arie Sun like this.
  14. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I could totally see if there's any romance it'll be like only the last paragraph of the last chapter.

15. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    For that particular male body arc, MC was generally amiable/cold to the female tasker but nothing more (to the female tasker's frustration) plus I think that tasker raised charm points unlike MC so I won't call any attraction towards her, when the tasker was in her body, natural.

DemFeels likes this.
  16. erikvio

erikvio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate practically everyone in this goddamned novel and yet I keep coming back to it. I swear my blood pressure spikes whenever the mc encounters more bullshit people and situations. Does it ever get to a point where ningshu is able to just outright wreck everyone or is she perpetually the underdog?

17. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    My goodness, I can't agree with you more. There are so many bullshit characters and situations in missions, in organisation, EVERYWHERE in the novel. :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

Seriously thankful MC is the one of the few characters whose actions and words make a lot of sense (at least in my eyes) here.

I just want to reiterate that some of the non-humans have lived a ridiculous amount of years more than MC, their concept of time is on a whole different level.

Ning Shu asked: "Isn't the Sea of Laws still able to survive for several millions of years? Why is it you guys are giving me the impression that the Sea of Laws is going to collapse in a bit?"

Silver-Haired Man: "... Is several millions of years long?"

So like if MC catches up without any good reason, like some shounen manga, this isn't the novel I know. But thankfully, 'cos I feel like bashing Tai Shu and Sang Liang now (don't get me wrong, I love them but they can be so f***ing self-righteous to MC at times), we do have a good reason for MC to catch up. Because the Sea of Laws is dying, it's going to affect several entities who are connected to it directly or indirectly like Tai Shu and Fu Jun. Plus it seems that Zheng Qing or former 2333 is in Tai Shu for some reason, and that's speeding up his weakening. He's still ridiculously strong but anyway I see this as a chance for MC to grow and rekt some people.

Other than these non-humans, MC had moments of outright wrecking some of her enemies so yeah, she's not entirely the underdog.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  18. Valera

Valera [Clueless][Kurasa][Alea & Mikki's sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    I truely feel you. Now my standards went up and I judge everything now. This novel took my ability to enjoy dumb novels.

Ivivivi, Pafs, MikotoP and 3 others like this.
  19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new progress?

20. Valera

Valera [Clueless][Kurasa][Alea & Mikki's sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading some manhua with some common cliches and can I say: No, stop, don't, no.
    - girl runs away from CEO
    - CEO runs after her

dude, if she runs away from you, that means she doesn't like you. Just leave she alone!