Spoiler (BL) God Level Summoner

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    veihakase and tianx111 like this.
  2. tianx111

tianx111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is another God level player in the game, someone known as MC's rival, you'll instantly know who he is when he appears :whistle:

veihakase and Silver_ like this.
  4. Pixil

Pixil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML seems to be Ling Xuefeng. At least, translator-sama seems to be hinting at that. He's a summoner as well. I wonder how MC and ML act with each other.

Silver_ and Zhen_Qing like this.
  5. keinnan

keinnan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot is excellent! It's got a very similar feel to The King's Avatar, but with more emphasis on the BL interpersonal relationships. The main pairing is Li Cangyu/Ling Xuefeng (from the Wind Colour team), who is both Li Cangyu's main opponent but also his longest friend. They met many years ago in the online game (PKing each other every day) and they each tried to recruit the other into their respective teams in the first year of Miracle competitions xD They promised each other that if they couldn't stand together in the same team, they'd stand together as each other's strongest opponents *sniff* There are so many cute moments I don't even know where to begin! There are also a tooooon of side pairings. Basically everyone in this has a pair, and they're all pretty adorable in their own ways! There are 5 epilogues for the 5 most developed pairings too. Happy endings for everyone!

This was also extremely easy to MTL for anyone who's considering it! I basically steamrollered through the story after getting sucked in by the translated chapters. I'd say it's definitely the easiest time I've had with an MTL, and sooo worth it. The ending was perfectly satisfying and had me in tears ;w;

Izn, alexfilia, Dragon_Reader and 9 others like this.
  6. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Quoting @Ashie, how's the plotline? Enemies turned lovers? Is it slow-burn? What triggers the main couple to fall into a relationship? :aww:

Ashie likes this.
  7. keinnan

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing it isn't really enemies turned lovers so much as Ling Xuefeng had his eyes set on Li Cangyu since he was 18 years old haha. He discovered back then that he'd fallen in love with Li Cangyu and even chased him to NYC when Li Cangyu decided to leave Miracle after an unsuccessful 5 years. It's not until an emotional night when Li Cangyu's father was in a car accident in chapter 89 and Ling Xuefeng stayed with and supported him all night that Li Cangyu realized his own feelings were deeper than he'd originally thought. They mutually confess in chapter 112! After Li Cangyu basically follows Ling Xuefeng home for Chinese New Years and introduces himself to his parents xD It's really cute that they both think they're chasing the other to be their "wife"? Although Ling Xuefeng (who has the reputation of being cold and untouchable) is basically a teddy bear whenever it comes to Li Cangyu. The general plot is very similar to TKA in that it's about Li Cangyu building a team and reaching the championship, but it's very emotional and the battle scenes are done well! I enjoyed a lot of the side pairings as well, the majority of the characters in this are really well developed, and you really do feel that they're all growing and progressing during the story <3

Izn, alexfilia, ahsudole and 9 others like this.
  8. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    So, it's a slow-burn with the fire simmering for close to ten years? That sounds really sweet, like tooth-arching sweet.
    Though, now I'm curious over who's going to do the pinning down if both of them thought of each other as the "wife." :blobpopcorn_cool:

Hmmm, I've never read TKA novel, the donghua just makes me confused because all the characters' faces looked similar... I'm piling the manhwa chapters for now. :blobpeek:

9. keinnan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah! There's not a lot of drama about the relationship? Ling Xuefeng is mostly happy to just wait for Li Cangyu to be ready for a relationship, and then they pounce each other xD There aren't any explicit smut scenes, but it's implied that Ling Xuefeng does all the biting and pinning (I feel like it's mostly bc Li Cangyu is the lazy kind of bottom who really enjoys being pampered... *coughs* Ling Xuefeng does all the cooking too, since Li Cangyu is evidently a "disaster" in the kitchen lool) They're both very proactive and direct about what they want though!

I'd recommend starting with the anime if you haven't seen it! It condenses a lot of events, but it's really fun watching the battles play out, and I found it easier to get invested in the characters when...there's not like ten introduced at once that only show up for a few chapters... And then you can always read the manhwa after for more depth into the story!

10. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Being a disaster in the kitchen is reminding me of WWX who could even burn the bottom of a pot. :blobjoy:
    I'm taking that advice~! Maybe can start watching after this semester ends. Now is like... :sushi_dead:

11. YukiHime1416

YukiHime1416 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me a link to the anime and manhwa??
    I can't find any.....:blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

Rangeles and Inland like this.
  12. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm loving this, so much.

(this happens around ch90-100)
    Once Li Cangyu figures out that he might have a crush on Ling Xuefeng, he starts testing the waters by flirting over chat - such a sneaky old cat (just like his game name lol). Surprisingly not that bothered by his sexuality, actually. They're still at the mutually-thinking-the-other-guy-is-straight stage... Poor Ling Xuefeng's busy trying to suppress his own feelings while getting teased, doesn't even know what hit him. MC sends over kiss emoticons, hug emoticons, tells him that he's good looking, and Ling Xuefeng's all like "...." ahhhhhhh!! :blobcheeky:

"You have a meeting in Beijing, right?"

"Well, today's meeting is mainly about the change of competition system. Let me show you." He(LXF) used his cell phone to photograph two documents and uploaded it to Li Cangyu through QQ.

Li Cangyu sent a hugging emoticon, then seriously went to take a look.

Ten minutes later, after watching the new competition system, Li Cangyu was a little puzzled and said, "Cancel the single-player competition stage and turn it into a combination stage. That's all right. I can try to make a combination of DPS and healer with Xiaobai."

Ling Xuefeng: "..."

I knew it would be like this!

If he really with Bai Xuan as a combo, it is estimated that after meeting them, many people will want to cry - the cat God with the protection of Xiaobai as healer, is simply the survival ability against the heavens, unkillable. Everyone will collectively protest.

Li Cangyu went on, "Can the two of us compete together in the world match?"
    (xiin: they're talking about the World Competition slated to happen next year after the 7th season)

Ling Xuefeng's heart moved slightly, "Why, aren't you going to take healer Xiaobai?"

Li Canyu sends a smiling emoticon: "I want to take you more."

This guy suddenly say these things, is it intentional or unintentional?

After a moment's silence, Ling Xuefeng asked him, "why do you want to partner with me?"

Li Cangyu said, "Because you are good looking."

:aww:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Heyyouknowme, Izn, alexfilia and 14 others like this.
  13. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I wonder if I should go back and read TKA (as I stopped, so I have more chapters for binge reading) oe read this first. Difficult... :hmm::notlikeblob::blobthinkingsmirk:

14. hikaharu

hikaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is seriously full of fluffs! I especially adore the side cps as well... I hope my MoHan cp will be official futher into the novel...

15. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gahd i just knew there's a spoiler page for this haha.. uuh do you guys know about what other titles of the other books are? The translator said this ia the second book of the trilogy.. gahd I seriously like this novel hahahaha.. Thank you everyone x3 hahahaha

TomiNdumplings likes this.
  16. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    book 3: http://www.cyuedu.com/list/103/103325.html
    王者重临

MTLing it like crazy right now... it's about Qin Mo & Xiao Han, 3 years later. They build a new team in a new game that's VR/xuanhuan styled. Old characters from Book 2 make quite a few cameos.

17. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooohhhhh thank tou very much hehe.... is the first book regarding on the game Wulin?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    tianx111 likes this.
  18. tianx111

tianx111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! m so glad my guess was right.i was betting that the apprentices will follow their master. like both were bullied by Cat god and stubborn as hell. and cute~~~~~~ I wanna m mlt badly. but I need finish study :blobsob:T.T .can you please post some spoilers, pretty please.:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

hikaharu likes this.
  19. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-the-kings-return.76588/

midnight reader and Poor_Hero like this.
  20. hikaharu

hikaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link