Spoiler Kaleidoscope of Death

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by hmudara, Jul 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. hmudara

hmudara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    title : Kaleidoscope of Death
    author : Xī Zǐxù
    chapter : 139 Chapters + 8 Extras

Synopsis (from NU) :
    It started off peculiarly; as a first, his domestic cat refused to let him cuddle it.

Lin Qiushi soon found that a sense of disharmony and incongruity began to pervade everything around him.

Then, one odd day, he pushed open a door, and he discovered that the hallway he was familiar with turned into a boundless corridor.

At both ends of this corridor were twelve, identical iron gates.

Thus, the story began.

Ruan Nanzhu said to Lin Qiushi, “When you gaze at the abyss, the abyss also stares back at you.”

Upon hearing this, Lin Qiushi sank into deep contemplation. He then pulled down the zipper of his trousers and aimed at the abyss…

Ruan Nanzhu: “…Put your pants on properly!”

Super shameless, ill, pampered gong X Shameless, calm shou; a combination of double [or extreme] shamelessness.

need spoiler please

@alexfilia

2. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc1 = Village
    Arc2 = Grim's fairy tale about 3 sisters and bloody eggs
    Arc3 = Song
    Arc4 = Painting
    Arc5 = Decoration school
    Arc6 = Disapperance of kids
    Arc7 = Art school

when u read the translation and then backtrace to the nu tags, u will realise who the ml is

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  3. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan

Cuz it seems like its underloved here

Friend spoilers
    The further you are through doors, the less newbies should be there, But some people take newbies with them to high ranked doors so that they can make them test the rules

They don't know anyone who passed 11 doors

Door is a thing that people who are destined to die get

If they pass 12 then they are cured/saved or whatever

Newbies are easily tempted couse if you go with someone into 10th world it counts as going through all 9 before as well

Ml is deadly handsome so it bothers him when he goes as a man. Also he behaves differently

The door is like this. if u wear a wig and make up , the world will make it into reality.

Also mc gets spoiled at one point as well
    Ml made him crossdress

He is playing mute and quiet girl

And ml is sadist guy who is guarding him in return for his body

Breaks get longer with the difficulty of doors. At some point it is half a year

Mc and ml gets into doors of others a lot though To train themselves. they also get paid by a client to protect client in the door

Ml is the opposite in his male persona. He is cold handsome type and bit intimidating while as girl shameless tall beauty Who always take ownership of mc
    Even when they go as 2 women

There was one time they went into a door as ugly pair. MC bald disgusting man and ml plain office worker girl. And they are disgusting others with affection. To get rid of others and get clue alone together.

MC protested at first of crossdressing but ML has his ways

There's revenge plot for MC.

=> girlfriend of mc's best friend dies=>best friend get to know about the doors and kills himself=>mc finds the people who drove his friend to kill himself and stole the door=>tricks them he and his girlfriend (ml) are newbies and they go together into the doors=>kills them in the doors

When door is stolen, the owners get killed or so.

Culprit just wanted the door cuz when the participants dont enter doors they gonna die in the long run in the real world

The doors can make them live longer cuz they are destined to die

A blessing and a curse are the doors

Door can kill only if rules are meet
    People use the rules to get rid of others

4. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    -Took place in a gloomy village in winter. There are 13 players and on the first night, 2 people died for an unknown reason.

-The village chief instructed them to make a coffin.

-The carpenter said they need to chop trees and bring back 3 logs, pray in the temple and the coffin will be ready.

-ML threatened the carpenter to give more clue and the carpenter add 'pray in the temple, fill the well, then the coffin will be ready.'

-So they went chopping a huge tree and had 3 men carry it back. An accident happened, the log fell and killed 2 men. The last man said there was a ghost and was so frightened he went running into the distance and never returned. MC and another man had to carry the log back to the carpenter's house.

-The next day, they chopped two smaller trees and used ropes to pull them back.

-After sending the logs, the carpenter told them to go to the temple, go in one person at a time and pray to the deity.

-They went but ML insisted on going together with MC, so they went and pay respect to the Buddha.

-After them, some people entered in pairs, two people entered alone. Those who entered alone saw a woman deity instead.

-Once everyone paid their respect, a relief statue (dunno what's that) outside of the temple moved and the woman deity crawled out.

-Those who paid respect to male Buddha had a protective shield around them but those that didn't were cut into two by the deity and their corpses were taken away.

-They met the carpenter again. He said to fill the well with a dead thing.

-That night a man attacked a girl, claiming she's a ghost but she escaped into MC's room and MC protected her.

-Later they dug out the corpse of the man who died being hit by the log. OTW the girl from before retched and hair fell out of his mouth. The man killed her but seemed crazy after doing so.

-A ghost chased after them. When the corpse was thrown into the well, it stopped and went away.

-They went to the carpenter and tada! The coffin was ready.

- They took it home, opened it up and saw a key in there. MC had to carry that key with him

-That night the crazy man was killed by a ghost.

- ML and MC went to the well and ML pushed him down.

- MC found the door there, unlocked it and left. He got a clue for the next door.

- ML figured out the condition for this door:

One person did not enter the temple, two people did not look at the well, three people did not carry the log.

The clue was about Phil Summer Bird/Fisher Bird. There were 3 sisters. One was kidnapped by a wizard. She was given a key and an egg. The wizard told her to not unlock the door. But the sister was curious. She unlocked it and was shocked by the scene inside. The egg fell and was stained with blood. She couldn't wipe off the stain. The wizard found out and cut her into pieces. He kidnapped another sister, gave an egg and a key and told her to not unlock the door. But she unlocked it, the egg fell and stained with blood, and she was cut into pieces. The last sister tricked the wizard, killed him, and resurrect her sisters. YAY!

Am too lazy to summarize so just putting it here:
    -7 players only.

-the players were the eggs so if they had blood on their bodies, they can't wash it off and will later be killed.

-there was a triplet with the same face, same dresses that keep asking whether the player remember their names correctly. ML is the only one that can differentiate them and he put some powder on the triplet to help MC and client differentiate them too.

-the triplet's mother was the wizard/witch.

-the key was in the mother's body

The clue was a song about two sisters. They love each other very much. But one day one of the sisters disappeared. The other sister searched for her high and low and later found out that her sister was skinned alive and her skin was used to make a drum that she carried around during her search.

-16 players

-So the world was about them participating in a tour but the tour guide NPC only brought them to two places; a temple and a tower.

-There was a music coming out of the upper part of the temple but there's no second floor.

-In the tower, there was a drum.

-Turned out the sisters didn't actually love each other that much. One of them was chosen and was skinned alive, her skin was made into a drum and placed in the tower as worship. Instead of dying, she became a monster who went around skinning people alive to use their skins for her own. But their skins were incompatible with her. She needed a perfect match. So she deceived her sister to go to the temple and skinned her. She used that skin and TADA! she became human-like again. To avoid her sister running after her, she broke her legs and left her in the temple. But her sister didn't die. She became an even more horrible monster. She used the bone from her broken legs as a flute and tempted others to come to the temple to strip their skins. She wanted her skin back tho.

All these gores... I'm putting this off for now. Gonna go read sth else to clean my brain.:sushi_hide:

Nyaa.23, Kleep, Poor_Hero and 8 others like this.
  5. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically the Mc is super adaptable to the world's beyond the doors and the ML see it. So, he takes him into different worlds for experience. ML fallen for MC but MC is dump in this direction. Even though the ML tries to hint sometimes to him, the MC totally fails to understand. One time the MC wanted to ask the ML for favor and the ML said that the MC need to persuade him. The MC took out credit card. The ML got angry and haven't talked with Mc for 3 days. Or sometimes ML ask for kiss in exchange for explanation and the MC kisses him on forehead. Yup. ML is cute. And there is still that quirk with cross dressing. Even MC has to cross dress. :blobjoy:

6. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you complete it yet? I am very curious for the twist at the end that the reviewers were saying in NU. Can you spoil that part?

Rangeles and veihakase like this.
  7. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet. I am somewhere in middle. But yes, there seems to be some secret... I want to know too!! :blobpats:

Ease likes this.
  8. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished it! :blob_pompom:Not very sure if I should spoil it since it is being translated. But I will recommend this! Go and read.:blobhero: The raws are easy (even the stupid me was able to understand):blobpats:. I love this novel :blobnosebleed:
    yes. It is He. Do not worry. I even prepared tissues because I though that it will be BE:blobshh:. Poor MC.

Kleep, alexfilia, Poor_Hero and 7 others like this.
  9. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    Mind spoiling what's the twist at the end of the novel?

10. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that it is understable:sweating_profusely:
    . I just found out that I am totally hopeless at summaries... :notlikeblob:
    Mc and ML enter 11th door together. The world there is copy of the real work without doors. And also they meet people there who died in the doors. So, there is the friend Wu with his gf, the dead twin and also the leader of white deer. But they do not remember anything during day. MC cannot find the ML. He does not exist in his world. After midnight he is transported to different world and he is confronted with the monsters from the doors that he went through. During night the friends that died remember him and also he can call with ML. After some time the MC and ML meets during night but they notice that the night is getting shorter and shorter. Then they stopped being transported to the different world and cannot see each other. Then the MC finds the keys. He gets two. One for the reality and one for the world he is currently in. He decides to go out because he longs fo ML. He gets out of 12th door. When he gets out he finds that he is alone and nobody remembers ML. And he cannot say anything about the last door. Nobody is curious and they think that he got crazy from the stress. Mc leaves them and moves back to his flat. After one year the ML also gets out. Suddenly everyone remember him and they meet. HE:blob_pompom:. The 12th door got sealed.

11. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh where's the twist? Was it the one where everyone suddenly remember ML?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  12. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reviews says that the twist is in the extra chapters. The person above sounds like they are spoiling the ending, not the extra chapters.

Poor_Hero, Taida07 and Blood A like this.
  13. Taida07

Taida07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the twist is in the extras. Not to be picky or anything, but I’d truly, truly appreciate it if the twist isn’t spoiled explicitly; otherwise, there’d be no point in me translating this novel… Simple spoilers like the ones above are perfectly fine, but the biggest spoiler when not even a tenth of the novel's been translated? ORZZZZ

If you really want to know, you can literally skip to the very first extra, and it’ll be in the first few paragraphs. It's not that long tbh, and the first few paragraphs of the first extra aren’t really scary, sad, gory or anything of the sort, so you probably won't have nightmares or feel disgusted if you read it.

If that won't do and you still really want to know, just DM me, and I'll try to get back to you. Just keep in mind that should you skip to it, the story and the ending probably won’t be as much fun. And I should know because I also skipped to the very end when I started reading, just to see if this was a BE…orz

haine22, Poor_Hero, alexfilia and 3 others like this.
  14. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Curiosity killed the cat:blobsob:
    We know it and still we cannot help ourself and ask for spoilers:blobpats:
    As typical lurker (I do my best to stop being lurker) I greatly appreciate every God-translator. I know that every chapter takes a lot of your free time and I admire you for it. :aww:

Blood A likes this.
  15. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    I should keep in mind not to spoil any novel too much in the future then.
    Also, still gonna skip to the end:p. I'm sooooo curious about the twist and people keep saying about it in the reviews:blob_coughblood:. Ah I can't keep my curiousity at bay:sushi_hide:

Anie likes this.
  16. Wondy7

Wondy7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that I can only considered it a HE if I don't count the extras...
    It's not like the extras make it a BE, it's just that I put a lot of thinking on the background of the story and that's...well you guys know

17. akihiki

akihiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello~ Can I ask for some cute moments between MC and ML? I love oblivious MCs

Blood A likes this.
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone DM me the twist in the extra chapters? And is there only 7 arcs?

From the synopsis I thought shou was the more shameless one who knew it was the gong instead

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    akihiki likes this.
  19. MintQueen

MintQueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give me this novel raw link pls >_<

20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    midnight reader likes this.