LCD Sovereign of the Three Realms

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. You're right. This was completely stupid.

I wish I could argue with you but you're right. This bit is just bad writing. No way around it.

Preach.

Now this is where I disagree. This bit is a function of eastern culture more than anything else. In eastern cultures women are still pretty much stuck in the stone ages as far as what is "acceptable behavior." Some cultures more than others, but the underlying theme is still there.

2. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit. This plot is moving even slower than True Filler World.

3. Z__SKULL

Z__SKULL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope You're referencing true martial world and there's not a book actually called true filler world that adheres to that name

emry likes this.
  4. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the first arc that I really don't seem to like. Maybe something interesting will happen soon.

5. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    I am. It was a joke.

justmehere likes this.
  6. Z__SKULL

Z__SKULL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good because that would that would leave me lost and confuse I thought tmw was pretty bad with the endless word padding. if the was something that was worse by several magnitudes I dunno if my heart could take it

7. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    This arc, which looked like filler, may be more important than it seemed at first since the boundary steles have been destroyed. Also Jiang Chen will probably power up with the golems and the Vermillion bird (it'll probably be reborn and fall into Jiang Chen's hands.). Still this part seems to be moving pretty slowly. I like the story overall, though.

emry likes this.
  8. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    I've always thought the story was decent. This particular arc was really too slow, but I do agree with you about the boundary stele being the most important aspect of this arc. The game has now changed. Killing Pillzenith is now too easy with the bow. All Jiang Chen has to do is lure Pillzenith out into the open and that's that.

Speaking of which, if this damn bow was so powerful, why in the HELL would they wait 2 epochs to use it!? That makes no damn sense! If it could kill the demon now, then it should have been able to kill him then.

9. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm assuming he should be able to help pill fire out of demon trap now...

10. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is good about killing the current big bad and moving on to the next one. Pillzenith’s time will probably come soon.

11. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit I'm hating this arc so much. Random as fuck fartclouds pulled out of the author's gaping ass, it just feels tiring reading this and knowing there's a huge backlog of stuff to get through. We still have Myriad Abyss Island, demons, at least two more foreign races before a new enemy already gets shoved into the fold dragging things out even further.

12. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    It does seem it's like filler until we get to the good stuff. I think Jiang Chan has to reach great Emperor before he can tackle the big issues so more fluff was added.

13. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I'm not the only one to notice how slow this stupid story is getting. I'm pretty borderline on dropping it already with this new chapter.

14. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been bullshit for quite a while already. Ever since the Shura fight it was clear this novel is going downhill rather quickly. And it wasnt good beforehand.

15. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how all conversation got killed in this thread.

16. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel doesn’t generate much discussion. It’s like my other favorite, Ancient Godly Monarch. Anyway, it figures the MC got stuck at the entrance to the Myriad Abyss Islands and has to go through a competition. It feels like the story is being elongated. Maybe Jiang Chen needs to power up more.

17. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has it ever explained why Emperor Peafowl's ascension to Empyrian would result in him being forced to the Heavenly realm, and yet there's any number of Empyrian level experts running around now who don't seem to have any issues sticking around the mortal realm?

18. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the greatest pill king in history, who happens to be immune to pretty much every poison. Why the f*ck doesn't Jiang Chen concoct poison to use against his enemies? It doesn't even have to be fatal, just paralysis or sleep would be fine if he's stI'll trying to maintain his "good guy" persona. He uses trapping and illusion formations all the damn time. Couple it with some poison already.

19. etvolare

etvolare Celestial Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, SOTR's LCD goes up to 86 chapters? I am very impressed by everyone. Thoughts on current arc? Folks seem to like it more, and we've finally gotten past the dao of word count, just a bit...

20. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably the author wasn’t sure how to handle Empyrian realm at that point in the story. This has been completely dropped.