Spoiler Guide to Raising a Supporting Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    MC died at chapter 34 in the raws. If I'm right about the timing, in TL version that part would land at 60+

2. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So do the police believe the deen or does he stay in jail or does he get left off

3. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    The Dean is imprisoned for life since the adopting family said so(it seems that they are powerful). He wouldn't be able to live a proper life anyway after Lin Xin cut off his p*nis

Edit: TL version is near at this point so you'll know more who the adopting family is

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  4. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    K thanks

5. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens to the bully who becomes their friend.... and about the MP and FP of the novel how was their interaction since the story should have diverted from then on.... or is the plot strong that events still happen as it should in the novel....

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    Tachi Works, JimmyFalcon and Sasakira like this.
  6. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did MC cut the dean's p*nis? I stop reading when the MC discovered ML in the dean's bed while his pants is in the floor. Seriously I prefer reading clever cold sluts than being rape and still weak. The author is really something.

7. 199sweetheart

199sweetheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. I also stop reading this story at about the same part as you, the situation with the Dean just makes me so angry , I'm planning to resume reading it after the Dean is stopped but from the spoiler eventhough the dean is captured his ending doesn't satisfied me. I imagine smtg a lot worse for him :blobdevil:

Mikaa, Milkbiscuit and Alina Moktan like this.
  8. Milkbiscuit

Milkbiscuit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?? Aw man I was thinking it would end soon because NU said total chapters is 56... The translator didn’t even indicate that they were splitting the chapters into parts, like no ch31 pt2 etc... Oh well, I guess they get more ad revenue this way but now I don’t even know how far away the end will be

astaterix likes this.
  9. sharlnina

sharlnina Unknown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 41 on TL-ed novel

10. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone has the link to the raw please? Thank you :blobsmilehappy:

11. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Well maybe the raw they were using have parts cut in between compared to the raw I found which have 56 chapters

13. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished MTL-ing this,
    So this is just quick summary continuing from the translation site. MTL is confusing so pardon me for any mistakes.:blobpeek:

The dean basically a homosexual pedophile he has no interest in touching Lin Xin at all, my understanding from MTL is that he want to humiliate Lin Xin by asking her to lick his shoes? but Lin Xin grabbed a knife, slashed his leg and cut his part. Then she shows the dean her body that is full of kiss mark that she did to herself. And then back to present, the Xiao madam was comforting LIn XIn, holding her and patting her back, Lin Xin fell asleep. Xiao Tian again ridiculing Lin XinYu for being useless and weak which stabbed LXY's heart. Lin Xin woke up, Xiao Tian told her to get ready to leave the orphanage tomorrow, LX asked XT if he could take LXY as well, XT said adopting another child is no problem for him, but he refuse to adopt LXY because he's a weak and a coward and XT hate those kind of people the most. LX told him, she won't go with him if LXY is not going. so XT being the arrogant young master he is said so be it. It's your lost. As he was leaving the orphanage, he was thinking that he will reach the top of the world. and at that time LX will regret of not going with him.
    LXY asked LX whether it's ok, he thought that LX would regret it, but LXY actually was happy that the adoption didn't fell through and it was all her plan. She remembered how XT treat the MC in the book, he was a complete Yandere who locked up the MC and (mentally abused her?). So since the beginning, LX actually was using Xiao Madam and XT to deal with the dean.

New dean comes in, a woman this time (Mother Li). she brought a lot of changes to the orphanage, and improved their living condition. Long story short, because of LXY's heart condition Mother Li is pushing LX to accept adoption offer for both LX and LXY. They were adopted by a doctor. Then they found out that they were adopted because the Doctor had 2 children around the same age as LX and LXY before, but they passed away in a fire accident, which cause his wife to go crazy. So LX and LXY were adopted as replacement. Later they (LX) found out that the wife was crazy because of her guilt, the daughter passed away on the way to hospital, the son was survived but burned badly and was in so much pain and still in critical condition, so the mother decided to unplugged the life support of the son to release him from pain. At first the doctor was going to return LX and LXY to the orphanage because he was scared of LX's adult like mind. But after seeing how LX interact with his wife and able to managed her he decided not to. We find out here that LX is a terrible cook. LXY woke up late, and the doctor was in the bathroom, so LX decided to fry egg and make sandwich for him, which was terrible, but LXY said it was good and finished it while vowing in his heart that he would never let LX cook again. :blobjoy:

I will continue again later on.

15. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, aside from Lin Xin, almost all the characters in this book are bat shit crazy, including the 2 male lead characters. If I ever met them in real life, I would run far far away from them. But because it's a fantasy world, I like Yandere male :blob_grin:.

I forgot to mention that while in the Doctor's house, JXY started to read acupuncture book and turns out he's a genius at it. Time skip to 4 years later, they are in high school now, first they met the fatty bully from the orphanage (I forgot his name, Zhao something, will call him Zhao from now on) he joined a gang. LXY warns LX to stay away from Zhao, I think it's because in the original storyline LX became the Boss of a gang because of the influence of Zhao? Then Wu AnAn transferred to their school and in the same class as JXY. Again, LXY warns LX not to get too close to WuAnAn. Wu Ping Ping (WAA's sister married the Boss of the biggest gang in the city).

JXY started her own technology company, because she want to make sure that LXY will have stable future. She doesn't trust the doctor's family, she figures that there will always be a chance that they will be abandoned again, plus because she is in a body that was supposed to be dead, she wasn't sure how long she will be alive to take care of LXY. The world they are in is about 10 years before all the technological boom. She hired programmer student to create Wechat and other apps that are going to be best selling in the future. She talked to Doctor, it wasn't told what they were talking about but the doctor agreed for her to drop out from school to focus on her business. LX went to meeting with a big company's president to discuss sponsorship and you guessed it the president was XT (He accepted the meeting request because he recognised her name in the proposal email that she sent). XT agrees to become the sponsor, LX refused the offer and told him she won't work together with him. She really don't want to have anything to do with XT. She left the company. XT went to her company 2 or 3 times after that to see her but she always ignores him.

LXY feels abandoned by LX because she has been busy with her business and had no time for him, in a rebellious moment, when Zhao came to find him and asked him out for dinner, he agrees. During dinner, he regret breaking his promise to LX and prepares to leave after telling Zhao not to look for him again. Trouble came, some people from Zhao's rival gang found him and causes trouble. LXY had to defend himself by hitting the accupoint of the gangsters. then left. At this time, LXY still haven't had heart surgery yet, I'm guessing that it's because they haven't found the right donor, his condition is managed by medicines and regular check ups. A few days after that LXY was kidnapped together with Zhao by the rival gang the reason is because the Boss of the rival gang (Meng Ge) wanted LXY to teach them all about the accupoint technique that he used. At first LXY refused but Meng Ge threaten him with LX, so he agrees on the condition that he can only do it on certain nights. Meng Ge agrees.

One day when LX went back home, XT stops her in front of the housing complex, the conversation here wasn't clear, but LX asked XT if he likes her, which stunned XT, and then somehow or rather they got into fight, LX was carrying a bag of apple, which all fell down when XT try to grab her. While LX picking up the apples, XT threw an apple to LX's face, which LX retaliate by also throwing another apple to XT. LXY who was picking up LX from the gate saw the scene and kicked XT then both of them left XT after LX told him that she doesn't want to see him again. XT calls his subordinate to investigate LX and LXY's background after they left the orphanage as well as the people around them.

Zhao was caught by XT, he told XT about what really happened in the orphanage (how the dean was sexually abusing LXY). XT called LXY and told him to meet him in the office. When LXY arrived in the office, XT taunted him with the memory of how the Dean sexually abusing LXY and again commenting on how weak he was and still is that LX has to protect him, then kicked him. As LXY walking out from XT's office with Zhao, he snapped, he thought about how only those with money can have power, and only when he have power he can look down on everyone else. He told Zhao to bring him to Meng Ge. LXY made a deal with Meng Ge, he will make Meng Ge's group become the biggest gang in the city, in returns he will get a part of the income. Meng ge was saying that the biggest income they have is from protection fee. LXY said if he want to get more income, prostitution would be the best way.

From this moment, I can see how bad LXY's mind twisted. He basically has no more boundary in order to get money.
    He told Meng Ge they will need t create new trend of prostitution to cater those with specific taste. Meng Ge at first was confused, then LXY show few pic of a man who owes money to the gang because of gambling. Meng Ge said they are trying to get the money back from him, then LXY pointed towards another pic of the man with his daughter and told Meng Ge, if he can't pay with money, he can pay with his daughter. Meng Ge was shocked, and told LXY he can't do that, it's his bottomline (the girl was 16 years old). LXY told Meng Ge, "you can't do it, I can" so they went to the man's house, the man was begging them not to take his daughter, the daughter was also crying saying she doesn't want to become prostitute, LXY started to slash the man's body in front of his daughter, so the daughter finally agrees to work for them

Since then their gang controls half of the city. More discussion between Meng Ge and LXY about how to take over the other half of the city. Meng Ge said that the only way is to kill the Boss of the other gang (Wu Ping Ping's husband's) but it's hard to do because no one but his closest people knows his schedules. LXY started to get close to Wu AnAn.

LX had a visit from an ex classmate who told LX that LXY has started to date Wu An An, as well as his new role. She shows LX the pictures of LXY with Wu An An as well as him being in the gang and the underage prostitution. LXY came home, LX confronted him and angry with what he did, She said,
    "Do you realise that there is no difference between what you are doing now with what the Dean did to you?"
    LXY told LX that to him, he doesn't care about other people, since everyone around them is using him, then he will use them. LX disappointed told LXY that she didn't raised him to turn out this way, that everything has cause and effect, told him that she's disappointed with him and don't want to see him again. LXY cried and begs LX not to throw him away. LX told him to leave. LXY left the house, LX noticed a few pictures there was a man lurking around LXY, and when she look out the window she saw the man. She ran outside, calls out LXY's name. LXY happy to hear her voice, turns around to see her hugs him, and the man stabbed LX multiple times while yelling
    You ruin my daughter! you ruin my daughter!
    XT was there too to confess his feeling to LX, he kicked the man away. LXY holds dying LX in his hand, LX asked LXY to promise that even though they are not good people, but don't do bad deeds/don't be bad guys (not too sure with this part). Then LX dies.

This would be the end of part 1. Again, my apologies for any mistakes :blobpensive:plus with the dialogue that I included in the summary, they are not exact word, just approximately similar meaning.

1. LXY always used the excuse of having nightmare about the dean to be able to sleep in LX's room.
    2. One time LXY went to LX's room when she has just finished showering, LX was wearing a pyjamas that shows her neck. LXY had his first wet dream after. In the morning when LX went to the bathroom to brush her teeth, LXY was busy washing his undies :blobjoy: he tries to hide it from LX by saying he’s going to take shower then LX asked he’s going to take shower holding his undies? LXY kind of snap back that there’s no rules he can’t do it. LX thinks he’s in rebellious age.
    3. LXY can't sleep because of he's thinking about LX, after making sure that LX is asleep, he went into LX's room, sneak into her bed, and start to masturbate. Meanwhile, LX was dreaming that there is something hard poking her butt.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  16. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened after she died

Sasakira likes this.
  17. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRCI, she woke up on her "original body" that is in the same world as the novel. Basically, think of the novel as a parallel world to her original world. She woke up on the body of the parallel world her.

rock.doll and Mikaa like this.
  18. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    And then?

19. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 2, after Lin Xin's death
    The set up is 10 years after Lin Xin's death. Lin Xin woke up in another body. From my understanding from MTL, although it still wasn't her original world, but her appearance this time as well as her parents are the same with her original life. However there are differences like how she has an elder twin brother in this life and she really has frail health to the point of she often fainted, and unable to move around too much. Most of the time she will have to move around being pushed in a wheelchair. Though since she woke up, she has been exercising little by little to strengthen her body, like walking a few steps around the house everyday. But she was really weak to the point of she was only able to walk about 12 meters before fainting. And she finally realised that this world is basically a parallel world to her original world.

Her name in this life is Lin Shu Xin, and her brother is Lin Shu Hao (LSH). Her family really love and care for her. Her parents were University Lecturer but because they knew that they will need a lot of money to look after her, they quit their University job and started their own business, which did really well. I love her brother's character here, he's a borderline sis-con. I said borderline because even though he love LX, but he still want her to get married. There was one time when he unknowingly answered a confusion in LX's heart, she told him she want to kiss him, he was panicking and posted in the internet "I think my sister is in love with me, what to do?" :blobjoy: then after LX clarifies to him that it was just a joke, he posted again saying It's all a joke, one of the netizen replied "I think you are the one who is in love with your sister". He's the comic relief in Part 2 of the story. Sometimes when he feels the differential treatment between him and LX, he would think "I must have been adopted" :blobjoy:

It's LX's 24th birthday party, the parents invited all the eligible bachelor in the city with the hope of finding a good marriage partner. LXY was invited to the party by LSH because he noticed that LX has been watching the news about LXY for a month. LXY is a successful businessman after taking over LX's company since her death. During the party, I'm not sure who was bumping into whom, but LXY was helping a girl up after she fell down, when LX saw her face she was surprised because the girl looks exactly like Lin Xin's first body (the orphanage Lin Xin) then the girl introduced herself as Han KeMan, which shocked LX furthermore because that's the name of the FL in the book. LXY left the party with HKM. I'm not too sure about this part, but it seems that there were no interaction between LX and LXY. It's more like LX was just observing. LX herself doesn't want to have anything to do with LXY anymore.

The next day, LX told her parents that she's willing to go to a blind date to her parents and LSH's shock. She has always refused it previously. It was arranged that LX will be meeting the son of a close business partner Wang Chang Ding. They met up in a restaurant, because it's the first time LX ever went out, LSH was sitting on another table just in case LX didn't feel well. As they (LX and Wang) LX couldn't help but look around, and guess who was sitting next to them? LXY and HKM. LXY was really attentive towards HKM, LX started to feel unwell, as they were about to leave the restaurant, a woman comes in and confront LXY, it's Wu AnAn. "Didn't you told me that you would not like anyone else in this life? What? Have you forgotten about her in just a few years? I want to Look at what kind of woman who is able to fascinate you looks like." WAA turns to look at HKM and was shocked, then she grabbed a knife on the table ready to slash HKM's face but stopped by LXY. then WAA proceed to threaten HKM telling her to be careful with her face, accident might happen.

LSH bumped into WAA and fell down (pfft this is the first time I read a novel where it's the guy who fell down). WAA proceed to kick LSH, cue LX throwing plate into the back of WAA's head, quarrel ensues between the two with LX being the winner. WAA left the restaurant in a huff. LXY apologise to LSH, LSH being the carefree guy that he is just wave his hand. LX order LSH to come over because she was feeling tired. Lin Shu Hao ordered, to go to Fu Linxin like a little eunuch. not sure what Fu Linxin is, but throughout the story, it's often mentioned that LSH are basically a slave to LX. but he enjoys it XD. LXY commented how their relation as siblings are good. LSH proudly says that's of course. As LSH carries LX out, LXY stops them and asked what's your sister's name? LSH was stunned thinking you have attended my sister's birthday party and still didn't know her name? Answered back, Me sister's name is none of your business, just manage your two women properly, then he walks out grumbling about LXY.

I will continue again tomorrow.

20. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the car, LSH asked LX about her impression of Wang, LX said he's not too bad, might be a good marriage partner. LSH asked LX whether she like Wang or not, and told her they (her family) want her to marry someone that she like, and not just based on whether it's a good marriage partner or not. The next day Wang came to their house with a bouquet of roses, and ask LX if she would like to go to a concert with him, in which she agree. LSH skipped work to choose dress for LX's date (seriously, this guy is just so sweet and cute to his sister) but the dress that he choose for LX is princess style, complete with the tiara LSH:My sister is the most beautiful little princess in the world :aww:. LX: LSH, don't you think that if I wear this outfit, people will think that I'm going out with my uncle? :blobjoy:(LX is 24 years old here but her appearance looks like she's in between 15 -17 years old because of her health condition, in one of the future chapter it was even said that she looks like 12 years old).

Wang got them VIP ticket for the concert, and they meet LXY with WAA at the concert. LXY greeted LX, but LX ignores him. WAA being the crazy woman that she is, without any reason started to threaten LX, but of course LX won again. then LX told LXY to manage the people around him properly, don't let his woman get close to her anymore. Then during the concert Wang told LX that WAA is LXY's mistress and proceed to tell her that ten years ago WAA's sister died protecting her husband, since then her husband washed his hand clean out from the gang business and passed everything to WAA after that he went away overseas. Wang told LX that it's better not to provoke them as they are dangerous.

LX went to the restroom, only to meet WAA again, WAA being an aggro again, pushed LX, then LX stabbed WAA on her calf with her hairpin. unfortunately because she was too weak, it was more like a pin prick. Regardless. WAA was scared of LX. At this time, Wang knock on the door, LX told Wang that she accidentally fell down, and asked Wang to come in and help her. And of course LXY was there too, he took off his jacket/suit and pass it on to LX. LX has difficulty in standing up, but she feels uncomfortable to lean on Wang, LXY noticed this and told WAA to help LX to get into the car.

Once LX got home and changed, the maid told LX that she found something on the suit jacket. On MTL it was said as Diamond Card, but from the description I'm thinking that it's more of Diamond ring or some sort of jewellery. LX thought that LXY planned to give it to WAA, so she was feeling a bit flustered, then she just dismissed it.

The next day, LX found a courier company to send the suit and diamond jewelley back to LXY, when the courier guy asked LX for LXY's phone number, LX gave him LXY's old phone number (In the previous life, when LX just started the technology company, she bought a mobile phone for herself, which she then gave to LXY because he didn't have a mobile, and LX was worried in case something happened to LXY. And this is the phone number that LX gave to the courier guy).

LX went on a date with Wang again, this time to a movie. And of course, they "bumped" into LXY again, this time with HKM. Furthermore, LXY and HKM's seats are behind LX and Wang's. (Stalker Alert anyone?) In the middle of the movie, Wang receive a phone call, then told LX that he has to leave because his brother has some sort of problem, can LX go home by herself? LX said no worries, she can take taxi home. Once Wang left, LXY talked to LX, when LX turns around, she didn't see HKM, asked LXY about it, he told her she has left. LX start to think whether it was coincidence or not, and whether LXY find out that she (LSX) is actually LX. LX decided to go home before the movie finished, but just as she was standing up and turns around, she saw that LXY already walking to the door. So she sat back down and diminished her uncertainty.

Once the movie is finished, LX went out and hail a taxi, but a black car stop in front of her (guess who is it?:blob_grin:). LXY rolls down the window and ask LX if he can take her home. LX refuses and try to get another taxi but none around, then she was going to order taxi online and LXY told her that it's peak hour, the waiting time is at least half hour, he tries to convince her by reminding her about her frail health. Since LX knows her body well, she knows that she won't be able to wait for that long so she agrees. In the car LX fall asleep because she was too tired, LXY woke her up when they reached her house.

Wang has been busy since the movie, LX thought that she should be understanding especially since they haven't talked about feelings yet, she called him three times in which he told her that he will see her in 2 days.

One morning, just as the family went out to work leaving LX home alone, the doorbell rang, LXY at the door bringing a box of cookies of cute animals' shapes and told LX that he just moved next door, please look after me(nice to meet you).

more chapter summary tomorrow. :blobsmilehappy: