LCD 108 Maidens of Destiny

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Crywolf641

Crywolf641 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek::blobneutral::blobneutral::blobneutral::blobneutral::blobneutral::blobneutral::blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless:

2. Schwarze_Kreuz

Schwarze_Kreuz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Merry Christmas!

Lyner and Crywolf641 like this.
  3. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Merry Christmas!!!

Schwarze_Kreuz and Crywolf641 like this.
  4. Crywolf641

Crywolf641 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well christmas ended for me yesterday gmt+8 and all. Thank you for the gift!
    And merry Christmas for others!

5. Schwarze_Kreuz

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess I'll just announce here, too, that I will be on hiatus starting the end of next week! Gotta prepare for exams...:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

6. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Good luck.
    2. Thx for the gifts.

7. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck!!!

8. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    Chao Gai is who?
    MC gains 2 more waifu.....Siyou just sign the contract already.....>.<
    and why does it feel like sponsored chappy will increase 10fold so that they become regular chappies.....

9. Luizhng

Luizhng Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should hurry up, graduate and get a public servant job, then you can do all your translations during work-time. (Well, at least that would work in my home country :LOL:)

10. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2. Hot damn is Su Xing a lady killing machine!!!!! I'm so very glad that Hanyan and Caiwei Servant there... at the very least, Hanyan would've flown into an unjustified jealous rage at her 'husband' sweeping yet ANOTHER hot girl off her feet... complete with a love poem and a truly epic display of peerless manly valor by stabbing himself in the gut to help her clear her doubts! The best part? HE WAS ABSOLUTELY SINCERE IN HIS INTENT!
    3. [“Your Highness, do you truly believe that feelings are very important?” Gongsun Huang sat on Su Xing’s shoulder and expressed bewilderment.
    “En, of course. People are not vegetables, which can be without feeling.” Su Xing smiled.
    “Then, does Your Highness like12 Little Huang?” Gongsun Huang blinked.
    “Of course, how could you be my wife if I didn’t like you.” Su Xing said. “How much do you like Little Huang?” Gongsun Huang made a rare follow-up question.
    “Buddhist scripture says: I would turn into a stone bridge, endure five hundred years of blowing wind, five hundred years of shining sun, five hundred years of pelting rain just for you to walk past over the bridge.” Su Xing seriously said.
    Wu Siyou and the other girls were red in the face.
    “Your Highness, Little Huang likes you.”
    Gongsun Huang clasped Su Xing’s cheeks, sweetly kissing him.]
    I said it once and I'll say it again... I LOVE THE KUUDERE LOLI!!!!
    She's soooo cccuuuttteee!!!

But damn she really does adore him huh? Then again... she was stalking the guy for damn near 200 chapters...
    4. It sucks that Siyou is so damn stubborn....
    5. Chao Gai is seriously giving off Magnificent Bastard level schemer vibes... That, or she really enjoys his antics... or both.
    6. What's Qingci gonna do now? She must ve a total mess mentally and emotionally from all this...

This arc was REALLY good!

11. darkofficer

darkofficer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is qinci slowly falling for su sing?

12. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the moment, I'd call it closer to confused and terrified mixed in with admiration and respect over legit romantic interest.

She just doesn't understand why he does half the shit he does and a part of her feels he's just being a scheming Star Master... which isn't wrong... since he is kind of a schemer, but not for the reasons she thinks he is. Su Xing isn't above screwing ppl over but generally only does this to assholes who act against him first.

He'll take advantage of situations for his own gains sure, but almost never at the expense of ppl he likes/trusts... which is why he didn't force a contract or kill when he didn't need to.
    He'd prefer to just not fight at all if he could help it.
    Plus, he unequivocally treats Star Maidens like ppl and girls over the monsters and tools that the rest of Liangshan does.

All his actions run counter to what Qingci believes a Star Master is... He sincerely is a good guy most times, Star Duels or not, and that is doing a number on her on so many levels...

The dood would prefer to have a harem of little sister wives and exploring ruins over fighting to the death all the damn time, but nope... everybody and their mom gets the wrong idea, attacks him first, and then blames him as the offender after he beats their asses and robs them blind in self defense... excepting a few cases of being a straight Sect thief. Dood robs from the rich like nobody's business. They kinda have it coming for being insufferable pricks though so fuck 'em.

Qingci just can't get a read on the guy except that Star Maidens are literally throwing themselves at him and that he is absurdly powerful.
    It doesn't help that NOBODY knows where he came from.

It's A LOT of things she's feeling.
    Love is sprouting definitely, but it's other things.

13. Decimationalism

Decimationalism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone recall where that purple star transformation qi technique came from? I've been trying hard on recalling when it suddenly popped up around the end of the purple star birth outline arc towards where i am right now where Su Xing contracts Tang Lianxin. Where or when did that technique come from? The Five Transformation law book from where he learned the blooming thunder technique or another skill book? So confusing :blobdizzy::sweating_profusely:

Really kind of annoyed that it suddenly came out so frequently and that i can't seem to recall where it came from...

14. Schwarze_Kreuz

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: But muh studies!!! In all honesty, it might happen. :sweating_profusely:

I've graduated already and am working full-time. Part of my career requires me to take exams for certification as a professional.:blobsweat:

Yes. :blobowoevil_horns: But she's still very confused about her feelings. :blobReach:

TL here to the rescue!!! See Chapter 96 :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:. That is the first appearance.

Decimationalism likes this.
  15. Decimationalism

Decimationalism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~ <3

16. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Purple Star Transforming Qi... as mentioned, see Ch. 96.
    A spoil of taking out the Blooming Water Sword Sect's Ancestral Master Baili, and the main reason behind the Purple Thunder Monster legend both in Xinjie using her Heavenly Calamity talisman (what started the rumor) and bc of the Qi Technique itself later on.. Basically it's one of the foundations for the later developed Purple Mansion Immortals Thunder that Su Xing trademarks as his signature skill (The reality of the Purple Thunder Monster come Su Xing's adventures in the Vermilion Bird Territory with Siyou). What he showed off during his time in the Void Liangshan during his first encounter with Zhao Hanyan and Dong Junqing was an incomplete version of Purple Mansion Immortals Thunder. Ironically, he bullshit the name as an answer to Zhao Hanyan asking just what exactly that technique was since it didn't match any of the purple Astonishing Thunders she knew of. The name more less stuck after it was completed by the time yje Vermillion Bird Territory arc starts.

It's also an Earth Type skill integral to crafting/refinement which he used in forging both Heaven Tearing and Langya. Revealed through his studies at the Four Styles School courtesy of notes Tang Lisnxin wrote on weapon refinement using the Five Elements.

As a sidenote, Su Xing is the only known character with Earth Element derived abilities seen so far. Who knows if that'll change though.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  17. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    see, i told ya sponsor chappy will increase....Monday regular(sponsored) chapter marking the end of vol. 3

18. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So were the Chapters misnumbered?
    Cuz it went from 371 to 373 but with no real break in the plot.

Was there a missing 372 or something?

19. darkofficer

darkofficer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    371 and 372 were put together

20. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooohhhh!!!!

I see!
    That explains the length.
    Welp!

Now I'm hype for Volume 4 to start!
    I noticed from the sneak peek that it's gonna be rough.