Art Traditional art; anime, fanart, sketches for multiple fandom.

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Nyann, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. I created this thread for the purpose of posting traditional art, aka, handmade art on paper, canvas etc. Mostly anime/ manga/ cartoon/ caricature/ fanart.
    I personally will post art from any genre especially BL/ bromance (mostly gdc which in fact may not even be BL or romantic at all so chill). Don't get taken aback. That's my part. All fandoms are accepted especially anime, manga, Asian novel, or Western novels, original creation, random art etc.
    I can also take request and make loose fanarts of the following fandoms or simply request something like "Loli with a lolipop/candy", I will try and make it. (Lol if I don't procastinate).
    *Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation (Mo Dao Zu Shi) (I will always fulfil requests from here)
    *Any bl manga/ manhwa /drama/anime (like 19 days, Addicted)
    *Yuri on Ice
    *Free!
    *Haikyuu (1st season mostly)
    *Banana Fish
    *No.6
    *Black Butler
    * Mahou shoujo ore
    *Kamisama Kiss
    *Vampire Knight
    *Ouran highschool host club
    *Akatsuki no Yona
    *Pretty Rhythm
    *K-on!
    *Chunibyo Demo Koi ga Shitai
    *Nisekoi
    *Little Busters
    *Naruto
    *Fairy Tail
    *Pokemon
    * Harry Potter
    *Percy Jackson
    These are the fandoms I was/am into at some point of time. But I can't assure I will draw all of them lol. Others are free to snatch a request if they want. U may ask anything such as genderbend, alternative universe, anything drawable on paper.
    Artists may also elaborate the technique and materials they used.
    Rules:
    *Do not slander/ mock any art or fandom. Constructive criticism and suggestions are allowed.
    *Post NSFW(ish) with warnings and category.
    * NO digital drawings but feel free to scan, edit or whatever your traditional art.
    *Anybody is free to request anyone. In case of decline/ no response, please do not insult them. Others are free to take it as well.
    *Do not repost my stuff without permission (common dialogue) in social media.
    a would summon artists I know of. @Loverofanimeandmanga @Dountmindme (I hope you don't mind posting your art here as well?) @Rufi-sidd ,( you draw, no?)
    @TwilightForest. @LoveYou59seconds and @nejvi as well cause I love bothering you guys lmao. @ whoever who draws would like to get to know you!
    I HOPE MINNA-SAN ENJOY AND CONTINUE THIS THREAD. THANK YOU.

lighterxx, nejvi, Rufi-sidd and 5 others like this.
  2. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe now all I have to do is draw.:blob_grin: Thanks for the invite.:blobhighfive:

3. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone who's interested sketch this? That'll be cool OwO

IMG-20181221-WA0022.jpg

Reincarnated into a Light Blue Haired Girl (except Rimuru cause it's a slime)

Blue is such a nice colour. If character customisation allows, this colour is one of my top choice for my character's hair.

4. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Do you know some artists on your end? Please summon them lmao. Hmm. From which anime is it? If it's all the characters then it might be a bit messy, illegible if I sketch them. But I can draw any one of those cute blue haired girls. Whom do you like the most? I think the maid looking girl is the cutest eh?

nejvi likes this.
  5. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Left to right :
    Rimuru (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
    Rem (Re:Zero)
    Aqua (Konosuba)
    Asuna (Sword Art Online)

I just like the theme, is all.

nejvi and Nyann like this.
  6. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    So u mean all the girls from these anime into one? Hmm... Hopefully somebody takes your request soon.

nejvi likes this.
  7. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    So... Here goes nothing!
    _20181221_195901.jpg
    Just some bromance with bishounen lol (19 days, He Tian & Mo Guanshan). Sketch made with pencils and calligraphy pen.
    Should I color it?

8. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Gdc/mdzs fanart.
    IMG_20181221_201153.jpg
    Best Sister Jiang Yanli being all loving to her two adorkable little Bros.

9. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I guess before I start any drawings I’ll show the art supplies I have now :blobmelt: Money go bye bye :blobsob:
    53EAE35C-66D0-4757-91A0-32EA65B3474A.jpeg
    So those r the ones I bought with my money.

And these r the ones I got on my birthday.
    703C077C-D918-49CE-98E3-C38B891F213D.jpeg
    There are some things I’m ordering online sometime soon and will post them when I get them.

What is this cuteness . Cuteness overload!!:blobdizzy::blobicecreamlove:

Well I’m going away for a couple days, and their will be no wifi. So I won’t be able to post anything I draw. I’m gonna buy a at lest five more Reno art makers,
    E5C770DB-A603-4625-ADA9-FA795D298637.jpeg
    shades of red and grey. I have never used markers before and have only used felt. So when I finally get around to using these, don’t judge k.

I’ll edit this soon and tell u the cost of all of these. P.s all the art books I got were pretty cheap Except 1 and I don’t even like using it :cry: . Keep in mind this is New Zealand currency but $4.90 in NZ dollars is dear to me, $4 dollars in NZ dollars is dear for one marker :blobsob:
    • Reno art markers $4 each :blobsob: I bought 4 so it cost $16
    • Reno Art Acrylic pad cost $4.90 :cry:
    • The A5 black pad cost $3.90
    • The Reno Art Illustration book cost $3.90
    • The Reno art drawing pencils cost $3.50
    • The 2 need eraser from Faber Castel cost $5 together. ( I don’t like using them ):cry:
    • The Faber-Castle colour grip pencils I got cost $25 I think. :blobsob:
    • The Faber-Castle graphite sketch set cost $10 I think. :blobsob:
    • The mechanical pencil I got was $10 dollars I think. ( I use this all the time and haven’t used any other pencil I have bought. )
    • The pencil sharpener cost $1.50
    • The progreso 6 DRAWING / SKETCHING / SHADING woodless graphic sticks set coat $11.90
    • :cry: The fineliners were way to dear, they aren’t the best quality. I’ll buy some online cause we’re I am theirs no verities of fineliners. So yeah.
    • Cost of Uni pin fineliner water and fade proof pigment ink = $7 ( I bought 3 of them so it cost $14 ) :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    • Artline Drawing System . pigment ink . water based . water resistant = $9 each ( Ibought 1 of these so it cost $9 :blobsob:
    Like I said bye bye money :blobsob::blobdead:
    So the cost of all these were : $108 NZ :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobdead: and I didn’t even need some of this, Cry :cry: I bought to much pencils.

Lest I won’t run out! I’ll use them for art next year! At School

So later on today before I go away, I’ll check all the prices for these and correct the I think ones.
    I will also put how much it cost for the quil pens but u can find them on Amazon that’s we’re My mum bought them.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  10. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Amazing girl! Good luck. Enjoy your Christmas!
    I just converted and I had to stifle a scream. Lololol nope! Not spending so much money all at once. The supplies I bought have piled over the years. I knew it art supplies are damn costly!:cry: Lol especially my parents won't at allow me to spend so much on the input for an output not half it's value (if I sold it). And lol maybe you did bring too many pencils. I am more attracted to markers. Pencils? I will regular one to scetch, feels better than mechanical pencil to me. It's better if I use charcoal for shading to make it more vivid. I need white charcoal tho...

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  11. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you and you enjoy your Christmas too. I didn’t by them all at once! But the markets I bought yesterday and I bought 8 more markers today, and :blobfearful: the cost I want to cry :cry: $32+$16=$48 I suggest not to buy these. I tested out the colours and their not the best. I guess I’ll wait and see what I can come up with, with these colours when I get too my nanas house. *snif* I’m not gonna waste them :cry::cry::cry: they costed way to much. Why:blobsob::blobdead:
    So my mum and dad don’t mind that I’m buying a lot of art supplies, only because it’s my money. We have this agreement if it’s ur money then I won’t judge, type of thing.

So their r things I have ordered online, that costed $169 and 20 cents altogether. I’ll show u what they are when they come in on January the something, I’ll also post how much each cost, and a link to every single one of them . Now I’m broke, because I spent all the money that I saved up. When I say that im a broke student, I actually mean I’m a broke student. I only had this money cause I worked for a bit, ( odd jobs here and there, ) were u get cash in hand.
    I’m really hoping nothing goes wrong when there shipping the items over. I don’t won’t broken art supplies, I will legit cry and get really made. So now I’ll be gone for awhile with no wifi what so ever, but thats okay I’m taking my art supplies with me. So bye have a Merry Christmas. I’ll probs be back with something drawn and coloured in.

nejvi, LoveYou59seconds and Nyann like this.
  12. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    @Nyan sempai oh why you tag me when I don't know how to draw?!?!:blobdead:

Oh well I shall watch the thread:cookie:

13. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh this not really from any fandom. It’s jus’ my own creation.
    01D3A474-4678-4DC4-9DDD-A14CFD13FF3A.jpeg
    Grrr I had to crop the photos cuz it file to large....

14. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda draw very little not a lot I hope that's ok..... Also I draw with reference meaning I draw what I see and what I like kinda can't draw from imagination hope that's ok too lol .......
    20180113_173359-1.jpg
    IMG-20180720-WA0010.jpg
    My version of this from kamisama kiss lol... made with charcoal pencil
    Original scene
    Screenshot_2018-12-24-02-13-17-1.png

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    Pyoo, Lonelycity, rilakkuma and 6 others like this.
  15. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    This is amazing! Thank you for your contribution!
    Mikage x Tomoe???? Yaayyyy!!!:X3:
    Thanks for the contribution.:X3:

LoveYou59seconds and nejvi like this.
  16. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sorry and I was extremely guilty that I couldn't fulfil your request. Since you're the first person to do so, I made something for you. It's not exactly what you asked for. But still I hope it's better than nothing. Please forgive my mistakes and also consider the fact that i did not watch this anime at all and dunno what it's about.
    It's because you liked blue.
    IMG_20181224_184248.jpg
    IMG_20181224_184328.jpg
    Haha lol sorry I didn't mean to drown her... Lol and sorry if it's ooc.

17. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG-20180114-WA0005.jpg
    It was rather fun drawing him..... Well at least I tried lol......
    84a7ca5dd4cd82ba8bc0ec4d0ce22f41.jpg

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Pyoo, Lonelycity, rilakkuma and 6 others like this.
  18. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    @R0 here is my belated padoru art. Its my new year gift to you. Hope it surprises you (pleasantly not shocking lol)
    Hashire sori yo...
    Kaze no you ni...
    Tsukimihara wo...

[​IMG]
    Spot the differences...
    [​IMG] hehehehe :blobcheeky::blobhug:
    Lol please forgive my mistakes. I hope you liked it.:blobpats:

19. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, that's really good. Thank you very much for doing for me. Didn't expect you to put much effort for a stranger like me. Thanks again.

20. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you and you're welcome!!! Drawing is my own pleasure. I would be happy to accept more requests to make others happy. Even tho it turns out to be something else each time hehe :blobpats: Hehe whether you're are stranger or not doesn't matter to me...

Donutmindme, nejvi and SoulZer0 like this.