LCD King of Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 14, 2016.

1. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A. You don't vote with spirit stones. You use spirit stones to buy chapters and skip ads.
    Voting is done with power stones, of which each person gets 3x a day and they cannot be carried on to future day.

B. I just checked and King of Gods has an author stated release date of 10ch/week, and a realized release rate over the last 30 days of 17 ch/week.

2. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you are right. But one controls the other. Popularity means pay for chapter. Not so popular and you can watch ads to read the chapter for free. See The Ultimate Evolution.

A. Yes you are right. But one controls the other. Popularity means pay for chapter. Not so popular and you can watch ads to read the chapter for free. See The Ultimate Evolution.

B. You didn't see the release rate "schedule" that Thunder put out a few weeks ago. He has taken it down recently (today, actually). Before today, at the end of every chapter Thunder put the release schedule that stated the additional chapters he would release per week if the Power Stone goals were met.

LordCorwin likes this.
  3. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, votes is how they get paywalled.
    Which is irrelevant to your claim he needs to set release schedule at 3/week since that would be something he can sustain. He is achieving 17 a week.

4. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I didn't claim he "needs" to anything. My point is that there is much agita (anger and frustration) going on over the release rate. To which, Thunder is obviously affected or else he wouldn't have stop putting out the release table I mentioned earlier. In order to stop the agita, I offered some advice. That is all.

2. The release rate listed on the title page of 17 per week is misleading because it includes a mass release done 2 weeks ago. That mass release was likely Thunder's patreon stuff. Now that the patreon chapters are all gone, he doesn't have a stockpile any more so the 17 per week release rate will go way down. Soon. Likely next week.

If Thunder wants to stay true to his word of 14 chapters this week, he is going to have to release 6-7 chapters in 1 day. Given his past release rate (when he doesn't have a stockpile), this doesn't seem very likely.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  5. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    If he doesnt release any chapters he doesnt rly get paid...So whats the prob?
    And he has real life stufff...
    Hes studying for Collage exams with barly any sleap...

6. Doc Williams

Doc Williams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does the 13th prince and the Duan Mu family thing they can keep the the two Zhaos apart? Doesn't Feng'er still have a token that allows him to talk to Yufie via the spirit of her small world?

7. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IdiotPlot

LordCorwin likes this.
  8. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not as simple as the above poster thinks. Most tropes don't apply when it comes to Chinese media because of extremely harsh censorship by the government. Do some basic research of China and you will understand why. The other reason is that Asian countries in general (not only China) are extremely conservative when it comes to women. There are still arranged marriages today in India and China.

As for the token, I don't think it works anymore. I also don't think anyone knows she has it.

9. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    This entire fight is so stupid and pointless. Feel like I wasted reading the last 4-5 chapters. Like Zhao Feng you know its the Emperor of Death. So why are you using physical attacks and ignore using your Eye-techniques. Eventually you come to the conclusion that its ineffective. It seems like the author is trying to extend it and try to say "This is the strongest attack now".

Should have used the eye-technique right at the beginning and now that its come to that it will probably be stupidly extended again.

mrttao likes this.
  10. Lafingman

Lafingman New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently found the book and have been enjoying. Looks like there has not been a release in over two months. Anyone know the situation?

11. tranquilmelodies

tranquilmelodies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qidian. It should be up to 990 now.

12. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on Qidian site. You have to pay money to read past the last chapter on whatever site you are reading it on.

13. Lafingman

Lafingman New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. Nice. I already paid money as I bought all the Kindle versions that were available. I was hoping more would come out but was reading Gravity Tales while waiting for the Kindle versions. I wonder if the plan is to release more Kindle version.

14. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Calling it now!

13th prince isn't actually the prince, and his "uncle" is his real father.

15. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Then who’s kid would he be? Going that way of thought. Also wasn’t the 13th favored by the emperor so if he was an imposter seems kind of fishy.

16. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He literally explained in the same sentence. He said his "uncle" is his father. Making him not a prince but a bastard. The emperor thinks he is the father and thus thinks that he is a prince, but in fact he is not

That is of course just that guys guess

17. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh probably glossed over it then. Sometimes I forget those details since while maybe relevant now not much in the grand scheme of the book.

18. rGaha

rGaha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

This is the first time I heard about it. I have already finished the story from LNMTL but never saw something like this. Maybe it was missed bc of MTL. Pls do tell me when it was mentioned.

19. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In english "calling it now" is an idiom that means "everyone take note, I am making a prediction about the future"

By definition it is something that is not mentioned anywhere, it is simply his guess on what he thinks the author will do next. If you finished the machine translation and it never came up then his prediction was wrong.

20. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit
    Once again figured it out F@ck webnovels.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019