LCD The Beautiful Time With You

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by gaianova, Jan 2, 2019.

?

Interested to read?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Waiting for more people to test if it's poisonous first

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. gaianova

gaianova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link to Novelupdates
    It's a new book from Ye Fei Ye~
    This time, she is going for a different romance genre, aiming for the more soothing and relaxing kind of story instead of the usual angsty plotline.
    A link to show an artistic interpretation of the main lead and female lead~
    http://acts.book.qq.com/2018/6133287/index.html

It's set in a college setting this time around, and there's PUBG elements in it as well.

2. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
    No domestic abuse or worse being glossed over, no attempts to abort someone else's child. Nice. Setup is cliché but I like it.

Everything else is typical Ye Fei Ye so far. A big misunderstanding at the center, probably lasting hundreds of chapters. Till there's a new one. The characters? Take Qin Yiran, creating drama out of nowhere. I sure hope that's not what is going to fill out those 1000+ chapters. I want to see progress!

I hope she goes above expectations this time.

3. gaianova

gaianova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there's a big misunderstanding at the center though? So far until the current chapter, there isn't any sign of any big misunderstanding lasting several hundred chapters. Don't really see how it's typical Ye Fei Ye here.
    The progress has also been quite fast, both the progress in the real world and online.

4. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
    There's been no substantial progress so far. Interaction sure, but there was interaction throughout the whole of Bringing The Nation's Husband Home as well. Just not ... Well, whatever. I'm not expecting much progress after fifty short chapters.

The central misunderstanding right now is between the two engaged parties about the engagement itself. They don't really really want to end it, both of them are a bit reluctant in their minds, they also behave a bit ambiguously, but they can't help but scoff at each other when they're actually talking. Or at least, they can't honestly speak their mind. It was the same in Bringing, but the consequences aren't as serious here. It's a lighter read, and that's good. Also, the two extra identities of the ML and the extra identity of the FL are closely tied to each other, which they don't know. That's food for future misunderstanding already. I'm curious as to how it's going to play out.

The characterization so far was also similar, but the characters' actions not as extreme (e.g. Qin Yiran would've drugged Lin Jiage or something like that if it was Bringing). Again, that's a good thing. Not as exhausting, not as creepy. Ye Fei Ye toned down a notch. I'm liking it so far.

5. Scorp_2014

Scorp_2014 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the translation continue?