Spoiler The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sami11, Jul 11, 2018.

1. nickoop1

nickoop1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened between Hajin and Nayun?

2. Qavsell

Qavsell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in short
    -started fighting after Nayun recognized Hajin(not rly since mc isn't retaliating)
    -Nayun can't deal the finishing blow then cried to sleep
    -mc gave her a robe before leaving

Boss scenes pretty much after that

0000000 likes this.
  3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...lame.

4. Totocoroco

Totocoroco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary 231-234
    The train makes a stop at the 21th floor the card kingdom, basically everything can became a Yu-gi-oh card, the first thing Hajin do is go to a top level card shop with Jungyeong, there he found that they sell random card boxes and using his luck he gets alot of high level cards (cards rank from 1 to 9) of the cards he gets only 5 is shown,1-a rank 8 Red dragon summoning card, 2-a rank 8 card that allow him to transform 10 itens into cards( the card itens can be taken outside the tower) he immediately uses on 2 dark arrow and the moonlight arrow from athena 3- rank 8 card that gives light atribute to a sword and a sword tecnique, 4- rank 8 card that summons a tea house that sell special medicine with special effect (problably going to use outside with Medicinal Physique), 5- last card that he shows is a rank 9 card that can summon a legend to help him.After getting a bunch of high level card, Jungyeong also decides to try but soon learns a lesson, never truth the game industry when it comes to loot boxes.Hajin also learn of a card tournament,the prize 1million Tp and a card skill

Yeonha is back outside to do some work,she is reading some articles and discovers that Fenrir won a "license to kill" from various countries (no, not the james bond kind) is basically a license that allow him to kill if he thinks someone is a Djinn(don't know how it works exactly) but now both Heroes and Djinns are afraid of Hajin since his bullets are lethal and he can sniper anyone at any time. While Yeonha is working Nayun show up and ask for a leave so she can investigate her brother's murder, Yeonha plan to help her with her agency so she can found the truth on her own(Hajin said she can't tell her but didn't said she can't help her find the truth).
    While waiting for the train to arrive at the next floor Hajin is using Spartan to investigate the Djinns ,while doing so he learns that they already plan to bring one of the Devils to earth, he plan on killing the devil with his god slayer bullet but learns from his book that ever with his bullet to get a instant kill the devil needs to be atleast with 15%Hp,or 35% if he use all of his stigma he is thinking of asking for Suhoo help but change his mind since by killing the devil Suhoo will became a target for all the Djnns, he think of asking Boss but since her gift is from dark atribute is not good to face demons, so in the end he is thinking of using Chae Joochul( since he send an e-mail to the truth agency(don't like where this is going he a bad guy, dont ask for help from the guy that kill your family, is ok to forgive boss but that guy is evil man, dont do it))

Arriving at the 24th floor Hajin moves alone, he plan to get one of the rewards for this floor, this floor is a desert map and he is searching for a oasis to get the reward while using Sannuri and his book to find the location he meets with Kim-Suho, there they exchange cards, Hajin gives him the rank 8 light sword card and Suhoo gives Hajin a rank 6 card to use on his gun. They meet with Seyeon and she jokes with him telling that she is part of the Fenrir fan club member number 3 , Hajin ask who is number one and Seyeon says is CaptainBritain.
    They go together to find the oasis (they agree with Hajin getting the reward) and after finding the oasis, he gets a armor and a skill book-Perfect understanding of spirit power, there is no explanation and we dont see him using the book,(also dont know if is the tower's spirit power or spirit power for spiritualists like Rachel)
    We have another skip when they are arriving at the 26th floor, there they find a tower inside the tower, "the tower of true demons" they learn that this tower leads to the last floor the 30th floor, also the enemies there are true demons that can only be kill with attacks of light atribute, so Hajin plans to help Suhoo to get to the last floor with his Holy sword, and he also got athena's arrow that have light atribute to help so he spends 1500 Sp to get a remote control option.He is also planing to use his kill license to go after high level Djinns, and since he will become a target he is worry about Evandel, so he plans to kill two birds with one stone by leaving Rachel to protect her while he is gone and also have Evandel finally meet with Rachel.He send a message to Rachel and they agree to meet one week later, meanwhile Hajin starts to look at the action house to see if he can find a skill book related to enchantment(apparenlly he can't put any option he wants in a item, only what the materials allow or if he spends SP)he doesn't find anything there so he decides to use his lv 6 random dice(been ages since it was last mention) he gets 4 skill books and one special advance enchant skill that allows him to put up to 4 atributes he has on a item(since he has stigma that mean he can put any atribute).
    A few days later he and Evandel travel to London, waiting for the day of the meeting,while waiting Hajin decides to kill some of the Djinns in london, he get his card "Dwarf snowmobile",and he transform into a bike after using SP, and it can also became invisible in the night with a enchant of dark atribute, he snipe a bunch o Djinns easily without they ever finding out what happen. Finally the day of the metting arrives they are walking in the city waiting for the appointment time when Rachel finally show up and meets with her cute daughter that she didn't know she had.(Mama~~ mama~~,Rachel: No! Thats not possible, aren't you supposed to be pregnant before having a daughter:blobfearful:)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    beedumo, JZ505, akashfro and 13 others like this.
  5. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @Totocoroco
    edit: But i sure didnt expect the author to immidiately make Rachel and Evandel meets though, thought that there will at least be a c*ckblock or a misunderstanding before meeting

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Dr_H_16 and Totocoroco like this.
  6. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's not author-like. Did he finally acknowledge some of the criticism he got ?

I hope Rachel doens't really say that, that would break little Evandel's little heart. And that's not forgivable.
    I may be a Yeonha's fan boy, but I don't want her to win stuff like that happening.

Dr_H_16 likes this.
  7. Enou

Enou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @Totocoroco for the spoiler
    Did he forget that Rachel also targeted by Djinn(Lancester??)...?:blobconfused:

sap00 and Dr_H_16 like this.
  8. LetThemFall

LetThemFall Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he is not going to use his SP to make another gift?

9. Volatile

Volatile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much @Totocoroco !!!! You are the best!
    Also, anyone else think the Yugi-Oh floor thingy sound kinda similar to Hunter X Hunter's Greed Island?

10. RealSaMu

RealSaMu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, Rachel, you're supposed to have a stork (named Hajin) visit you first before you get a baby Rachel.

11. RealSaMu

RealSaMu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah. Forgot about that. What Gift do you think Hajin is cooking in that mind of his?

12. LetThemFall

LetThemFall Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @RealSaMu IDK but he just spent 1500sp on a remote control option :( I want him to get OP skill

13. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His gain of SP is really small. He gain as much if not more for his singing video.
    I mean he saved all Crevon alone and he gain only that much ?Everyone in the world, from cadets to Djinns and devils to High rank guild would know about it. Even common people I guess since what's happening in the Tower is making the news.

And he only get this much ? How does the calculation of SP work? because to me it seems like BS.

I thought that each new gift cost 10 thousand SP, isn't it unlikely for him to make one more so soon ?

If he does have enough I think that he will go with a CQC gift. Everytime some strong dude go after him he barely survive, hell Jin Sahyuk killed him. He needs to develop this area. It's not like he's still scared of fighing and it's not like his stats are so low that it's not worth it to make a gift like that.

His stats are almost all 11. With monster like suho yeah I guess that wouldn't mean much but still he would be better at surviving with this kind of gift.

Honestly I hope for a gun-kata type of gift.(If you don't know what that is, watch the movie Equilibrium).

14. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sp gain is from people talking about him, and as far as the general public is concerned crevon was saved by a suddenly appearing spaceship and NPCs from some floor up above, no direct link to hajin/fenrir/black lotus so why would that matter much

15. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn t talking about the time with the spaceship but the time when he used his gun to protect crevon, around chapter 218 or something.

16. LetThemFall

LetThemFall Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesnt need 10K sp to make a new gift. He made the Random Consolidation System with 1500sp and look at how useful it has been. Hope for a body that can seek perfection since you know he still has one physique slot open.

17. Totocoroco

Totocoroco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About his SP, in chapter 202 he had 5000SP "The Community was practically on fire and because Black Lotus’ name was constantly on the news in the outside world, I had finally reached 5000 SP. I was able to cook up a good Gift now." It doesn't show how many SP he won since then but i supposed is something around 2000-3000 SP and he didn't spend SP in almost anything besides the arrow and transforming the Snowmodile into a bike, so he problably has around 6000SP right now.
    Lv.11 Light atribute destructive power
    Lv.11 Moon reflection-one arrow can become various arrows
    Lv.11 Armor penetration
    Lv.11 New moon-Amplified any magic power put on the arrow
    Lv.4 Remote control (1500SP)
    And about his new gift the author gave some foreshadowing way back in chapter 132 when he create his dexterity gift

"Currently, I was debating between this passive Gift and another active Gift.
    There was one active Gift I had in mind, and it was one that I needed to have five years in the future.
    However, active Gifts couldn’t be evolving-type Gifts.
    As such, it would be acceptable as long as I saved up the 10,000 SP used to create it in time, like when I created Master Sharpshooter."

Since is not a passive is not going to be gun-kata or close combat, the 3 arc is problably monster invasion/demon invasion since demons are harder to kill i think maybe something that will help him kill the demons.He said in one chapter that demons can't be completely kill and they can be ressurect again, only Suhoo can completely kill a demon or using his god slayer bullet, so maybe he will create something to eradicate the demons.

Since he got a gun i also thought of gun-kata from Equilibrium but i thing if he do create it will by a Art instead of a gift he still has one Art slot and he can delete singing since thats totally useless it will be cool seeing him use close-quarter with a gun, people will be like "damn son he's so badass the boy got no weaknesses"

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  18. blady

blady New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In reaity MC should have more than 20k sp when he was working only as Fenrir. We know that in school he did a lot to get those sp but as Fenrir in 3 years time he just gained few kk? Dont forget that author made conections between amount of sp and new stigma. Until now he didnt get 5th mark which is .....

19. Lamo Lamp

Lamo Lamp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @blady he did get alot sp because he change the way the stories goes by getting close to original cast, remember that sp = story points, so the more he change the stories the more sp he get,
    also the reason he didn't get much sp when he work as a fenrir in those 3 years because of time skip and obviously he didn't change much the original story

Anyway in the recent raw it seems CT attacking Pandemonium again

20. blady

blady New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personaly I dont remember that MC needed to change story to get more SP. I was sure that it was connected to how famous he was in story. Just like in school wining singing contest and earning lots of SP - he earned a lot but it didnt have any impact on story.

But him working as Fenrir in those 3 years should made him famous with MC mindset setted up to get more SP and time skip is not exuse for author at all.