Spoiler Waiting For You Online (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 8, 2017.

1. PoisonNeedle

PoisonNeedle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo when did Mc find out that Fire and QY are the same? :blobmelt:Well he always thought that the voices are similar but.. yeah never really wanted to accept that they are the same.:blobpeek:

Blood A likes this.
  2. GenusJasminumofOliveFamily

GenusJasminumofOliveFamily Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!!! I just read this thread and came up with: WHERE DID YOU READ THE COMPLETE NOVEL FROM?? I SEARCHED EVERYWHERE AND CAME UP WITH NOTHING, AND THE TRANSLATION IN AYYSHADOW'S BLOG HAS FROZEN UP TOO PLEASE HELP ME

3. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can get the raw here:
    https://www.sto.cx/mbook-151782-1.html

MTL the raws using Google translate or Bing or whatever engine you prefer.... If memory serves this one is not too hard to understand.

Otherwise you can only learn Chinese :blob_grin:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  4. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can copy+paste the chinese title to Google.. you should be able to find a couple of sites with the raws..

5. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I'm so glad you mentioned her because I was always nervous about her as well with every time she was mentioned being unwilling to give up. You have just eased all my fears.

Question: in chapter 69 did fire really send a blessing for their wedding over the message board and gift them fireworks?

I tried doing the Google translation but the translation is too messed up for me and I wasn't sure if I read the opening right.

If he did, I'm kind of disappointed. I can see him doing it as a way of expressing how much he doesn't care but I also feel like ignoring it completely would have been a better way to express how much he didn't care.

Let me know if I read right and he really did "bless" their marriage.

6. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    I used your link but it only goes to chapter 155. That leaves 6 more chapters. I've tried searching other links for raw novels but none of them have this novel.

I'm new to this whole thing so maybe I am not looking right. Halp please!

7. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Here:
    http://m.xbiquge.cc/book_6008/3853621.html

Blood A likes this.
  8. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much. I knew it was all me being new. You've saved me!

9. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries. Haha well, I know some chinese so I just searched the chapters you said were missing. Enjoy your novel ^^ this was one of my first online gaming novels, after Love You 59 Seconds.

There is this other one that I also liked, if you’re interested: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/get-lost-i-dont-have-a-traitorous-disciple-like-you/
    I wrote quite lengthy spoilers for it in google docs on the spoiler thread.

Kaylee and Blood A like this.
  10. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god, don't tempt me. It's too painful to start novels that aren't fully translated yet. I can't handle it.

11. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    XD this one was really good though, the ML is so shameless. Eventually (after many painful months reading rubbish English), you get used to MTL. You should try MTL-ing cultivation novels, it’s horrible.

Blood A likes this.
  12. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    I did that with mo dao zu shi just recently and it was irritating but just enough so I don't have to be as impatient for the next 35 chapters to be released. That novel and this one are my first using Google translate and it sucked. I don't think I could get used to it.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  13. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link

Would you be able to help me find the raws for
    agreement of being gay for 30 days maybe?

14. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you try searching the chinese title on novelupdates? My first preference is usually sto.cx followed by danmeila :)

15. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    I did and I tried those sites but nothing came up. *sigh* thank you for helping me. Sorry to be a pain

16. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link

Oh oh oh. Once again, I am slow. I didn't think to look under the Chinese name. Good god, I surprise myself. I think I'll be ok in the future now. You're awesome!!

17. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    XD I was wondering if you were googling the english name - that doesn’t work for raws. Anyway, good that you figured it out. Enjoy MTL-ing :blob_grin: This was probably the first novel I read the raws for (with heavy use of dictionary)... it becomes less cute after that separation scene but still a good read.

18. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I'm now a little smarter about this. I'm a winner...maybe. Mo Dao zu shi was my first novel and I accidentally came across the raws and figured out I could translate it. It was painful to read but getting the jist was nice. The few novels I came across have been dropped so reading the raws is all I can do. That's another reason I try to stay away from incomplete novels.

I agree. Their wasn't a bunch of drama and once the four years passed they were basically together. A pretty smooth novel. However, it was nice for my nerves. I totally loose my shit with third party problems. It's like I have a condition haha.

Thank you thank you for your patients with me and for your help for this newbie.

19. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    MDZS... I tried MTL-ing this and gave up with all the Blue Forget Machines (Lan Wangji lol) - easier to just get spoilers in the forum. I’m actually ok with incomplete novels, If I like it enough I’ll slog through the raws anyway even while waiting for updates (Scum Villain! Antelope and Night Wolf! :X3:)

The thing about 30 Days is that I loved all the ridiculous ideas (to prove they’re a couple) that were the basis of the novel title, and after that was done it kind of stopped being funny/interesting.

No worries, I wish you happy reading (^-^)/

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  20. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link

Oh god right!!! Blue forget machine. It was really hard to read. I'm so obsessed with this story though. That's why I've read the raws in between updates so I wouldn't have to feel so restless. It was nice to read the chapter properly translated after reading the raw. You really see how much you miss in the MTL haha.
    I came across the anime by accident and was more engrossed in it than I've been in anything for a long time. Then I learned it was a novel and thought I would give it a try. That's when I discovered the world of light novels and the process of translating and having to wait for each chapter and it became unbearable.

I agree. After their 30 day thing was over it wasn't as much fun.
    Also, I got a bit lost in the time line. Each chapter had the next task so I was assuming it was a new day each time.
    When they got back from their trip and he was dating that girl and she said it had been a few days, I took that as they had been dating while he was on the trip and just hadn't come out yet. I thought they had only just been back a day so I became lost.
    Also, she gave him a 3 day time limit to answer her and with the task done each day it should have been 6 days later so I had gotten all happy thinking he had rejected her.
    Was this just me or did I get it wrong and he really did just date her as soon as they got back.

Regardless, I felt betrayed and cheated on.