Role Playing BL - Grandmaster of demonic cultivation

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by nejvi, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Your always welcome @Lan Jingyiiii

Dont listen to anyone that says you arent fit to be a Lan! Not even that old man Qiren! Hold your head up high and let that cloud embroidered ribbon sway with the wind!

Also thank you for noticing me Jingyi sempai~

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  2. Lan Jingyiiii

Lan Jingyiiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Do u have a crush?” *Certain figures appear, one in white, and one in gold?

dark shades of pink and purple, plague elegant features.

Calm down Jingyi you’ve read countless romance novels, you know what love is. You know how it feels, to full in love. Calm down jingyi! You have years of knowledge from romance novels. Calm down! u would definitely know if u were in love. Calm down!

Jingyi ur not in love! Calm down!

Why cant I calm down?

Says: “ I don’t know.”

A note form @Loverofanimeandmanga: Jingyi baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s okay u don’t have to explain ur self, take ur sweet ass time. Evil evil evil evil hehe. This is gonna take a while, he’s dense when it come to love. U know it took him 1 half years to realise he was in love with Wen Ning. Good luck to making him realise... :blob_grin:

Listens to what ur saying earnestly.
    Ribbon check. Not listening to arrogant pricks anymore check. Writing Gusu Lan rules, for agreeing with (“ not even old man Qiren.”) check.

Also thank you for noticing me Jingyi sempai” bewildered why wouldn’t I? ur not Su Shi.

3. Jin Ling

Jin Ling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *glares* I'm not that young anymore and I'm no mistress! Who do you think you are? And why do Uncle Wei and HanGuang-Jun get the credit for something I've achieved? If anything- *slams mouth shut*

*quietly waits for JingYi's answer*

*huffs and rolls eyes*

nejvi, Yue Jiang, Jiang YanLi and 4 others like this.
  4. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    im out of likes ahhahahhahahha *likes all posts* ahhahahah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wow tat is realli veri gd hahah veri sinister and cunning hahahha (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) as expected of the one hu outwit JGY AHHAHHHHAHHAH :ROFLMAO::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:
    agreed ahahahahah (y)(y)(y)(y)(y):blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky:
    runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn for ur lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhahahahha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

5. WeiYing

WeiYing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A strange dream... A good one... Airborne from a high branch of a tree, delicate little arms spread out as if to catch me, but a sharp pain and impact hit me the next moment! But it wasn't the pain that was extraordinary, but what came after it. The arms which failed to catch me picked me up. Warm. Strong. Resting my tear stained cheek on her back I looked through misty eyes, my shidi wrapped on her front...
    The lotus and ribs soup melting in my mouth. The jingling sound of laughter.

"A-Xian"...

A smiling face of a body twisted in pain. She collapses...And the world shatters...

*Gasp*!

*Deep breath*

Jiang sect bedchamber, Lotus Pier YunMeng.

@Lan Zhan, already awake, rubs comforting circles on my back. But I feel restless... He understands. Lan Zhan allows me to don my white inner robes and I dash through the halls. He follows me quietly. I rush outside the residence, I keep on running and running as if I know my destination. When the lake almost is not in view anymore, I see a familiar looking tree. But what grabs my attention isn't that but someone even more familiar. Three people, a woman clad in white embracing a teenager in Golden, @Jin Ling, tears rolling out their cheeks... She turned and held the purple robed man as well, @Jiang Cheng...
    How could I not recognize her? Her delicate yet strong stature... She looks at me. I flinch. Am I still dreaming? It is...

"Shijie..."

@Jiang YanLi

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    nejvi, Yue Jiang, Lan Zhan and 6 others like this.
  6. Jin Ling

Reading List:
    Link
    *sniffs and pulls away, sensing commotion from across the grounds, sees @WeiYing *

*raises arm in greeting, excited to see his mother @Jiang YanLi and uncles together in the place where they grew up, the place Uncle @Jiang Cheng built back up from nothing, ready to soak up anything and everything about their time as children*

Uncle Wei!

nejvi, Lady Wen, Jiang YanLi and 2 others like this.
  7. Jiang YanLi

Jiang YanLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A-Xian @WeiYing .....

*For a brief moment I hesitate.* This man does not look like A-Xian but his presence shines of his soul~

Is that really you ... A-Xian?

*Leaving but only a bit of space from where A-Cheng @Jiang Cheng stands, the smell of sandalwood engulfs my nose. I reach up slowly cupping A-Xian's face with my warm hands before twirling his dark fringe in my fingers playfully.*

I wanted to tell...

I know in this moment I am not there... surrounded by corpses. A-Cheng is not trembling while holding my blood soaked body. The glint of the sword is no longer hanging in my pale yellow eyes.

I wanted to tell you. It’s not your fault A-Xian.

*Pulling A-Xian into my warm embrace, I can feel his body trembling as I hold him tight.*

I thought I would wake with little A-Ling’s cries in the night. My body covered in bandages... my brothers by side....but instead I am here under our tree.

A-Ling is no longer my little RuLan. @Jin Ling

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    setsuna3025, nejvi, Yue Jiang and 4 others like this.
  8. Lan Jingyiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Family reunion. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Baka *sniff* what r u waiting for! Go to her :blobsob: @Jin Ling

setsuna3025, nejvi, Lady Wen and 3 others like this.
  9. WeiYing

Reading List:
    Link
    *Holding her tightly in an embrace, sobbing and trembling, don't want to utter a word but just want to listen to her comforting whispers. I forget everything else, I don't even want to enquire her about her presence, I could... I just....*

Shi-shijie!:blobsob: I - Xian Xian is a three year old.... *Sniff* I- I am hungry... Xian Xian wants shijie's lotus roots and ribs soup.... :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

@Jin Ling! You-you... Have you ever tasted her soup? It's the best in the world!!!:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    I'm so sorry A-Ling, so sorry shijie, @Jin Ling could taste it because of me....

10. Jiang YanLi

Reading List:
    Link
    A-Xian, A-Xian, A-Xian.

*Pulls back softly to look towards A-Cheng’s @Jiang Cheng stiff form. I can see the jealousy forming in his eyes.*

Thank you for being there for my A-Ling, A-Xian. He has grown into a handsome young man like his father......

A-Ling. @Jin Ling

*Motherly grabs A-Ling; folding him into our loving arms.*

We will eat soup together. I will make lotus root and ribs soup. There will be enough soup for everyone.

I do not like seeing A-Xian so upset. I want to see him smile, I want to see everyone smile.

*Eyes the man @Lan Zhan standing very close to A-Xian, before lovingly snatching him into their smothering fold*

setsuna3025, nejvi, Yue Jiang and 3 others like this.
  11. Lan Jingyiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: So beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

* Sniffs wiping snot and tears.* *Raises hands* ( Left hand’s a lose fist, well the other is flat on top. Bows) Not sure as what to call her says: “I’m lan jingyi.”

nejvi, Yue Jiang, Jiang YanLi and 2 others like this.
  12. Jin Ling

Reading List:
    Link
    M-mother. *clears throat, pulls away slightly after hearing her words* Mother, Uncle has been here for me too! I practically grew up here in Lotus Pier with him, just like you and Uncle and Uncle Wei. Tch, he's threatened to break my legs so many times I've lost track but he's never done it! He always wanted me here, instead of spending time in Lanling with- *shakes his head and cuts himself off, not wanting to discuss anything having to do with that uncle and ruin this reunion*

*grabs Uncle @Jiang Cheng and tugs him forward, wanting him to stop just standing there staring at Mother and Uncle @WeiYing , not caring if this will be the one time Uncle actually does break his legs for pulling on his sleeve like a small brat, but doesn't let go*

*glances over, unsure when @Lan SiZhui and @Lan Jingyiiii arrived* And yes, these are my...friends, SiZhui and JingYi. They're both...umm, I think you'll like them!

13. Jiang YanLi

Reading List:
    Link
    A-Cheng.

*Moves away from @WeiYing and the extremely close @Lan Zhan towards @Jin Ling and @Jiang Cheng pulling him into another loving embrace. Gently patting the back of his head while lowering my voice. I can feel his tears soaking my white gown.*

A-Cheng, thank you. I can see A-Ling has been cared for with so much love. You have surely done the impossible. Mother....Father would be so proud. I hope there has been someone sharing your burdens while raising A-Ling. @Yue Jiang

*Giving A-Cheng sometime to gather himself before playfully pulling both @Lan SiZhui and @Lan Jingyiiii into an embrace. Each hand resting on either ones head.* Such good-looking men for A-Ling.

Please call me Li-Ayi. *Laughs softly* It's quite chilly outside maybe we should all move inside. I'll make us all some soup. @Jiang Cheng @Yue Jiang @Jin Ling @Lan Jingyiiii @Lan SiZhui @WeiYing @Lan Zhan

Meanwhile somewhere nearby or far away in Yunmeng.. branches snap, trees move, wind blows @Wen Ning @Lady Wen @Song Lan @Faerie the Spiritual Dog @Mei Li (@Nyan sempai dead body)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    setsuna3025, nejvi, Yue Jiang and 3 others like this.
  14. Lan Jingyiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsleepless: *blinks* *more tears* Li-Ayi ur outfit gonna get dirty. Also call me jingyi. “I” *pulls away, waves hands frantically, I mean only if u want to, I didn’t me to sound rude or anything. Ahh please forget what I just said. *looks towards the ground embarrassed. Madam Jin it’s a pleasure to met u. *Stutters* I mean Li-Ayi

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  15. WeiYing

Reading List:
    Link
    But it's suspicious, a miracle ... Within few days we discovered two living people who should have been no longer alive.... @Xue Yang and... Shijie....
    We came here to meet @Song Lan who should be in outskirts of YunMeng... @Yue Jiang was anxious to meet him ...

*Follows everyone to the Jiang sect residence*

16. Lady Wen

Lady Wen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Somewhere in Yunmeng @Wen Ning and @Lady Wen wander around the forestry in search for @Song Lan hoping to bring him back with them to the Jiang Sect...*

I wonder where he could've gotten too? He shouldn't have strayed too far after being teleported by Master @WeiYing ...
    Say, Weny bear @Wen Ning ? By chance can you sense fierce corpses? Maybe we could find Daozhang that way? Lady @Yue Jiang is eagerly anticipating for her long reunion with Daozhang we shouldn't keep her waiting~

17. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    What is @Mei Li doing there??? recon for huaisang?

18. Lan XiChen

Lan XiChen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Come out from seclusion to see how is everyone doing ..............

19. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol so adorable! It's like a child coming out of hiding after he is sure that the monster under the bed is gone lol

setsuna3025, nejvi, Cypress and 2 others like this.
  20. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Come out and play ZeWu-Jun :3

setsuna3025, nejvi, Cypress and 2 others like this.