LCD The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zethuron, Jun 7, 2018.

1. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't this the same? Bell was previous black color of troupe and previous boss? Or Bell killed previous boss of CT?

2. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Bell killed previous boss of CT.

3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Bell was the one who killed the former boss of Chameleon Troupe, that's why the current Boss' hates him and wanted to kill Bell

EricBannen likes this.
  4. EricBannen

EricBannen √[To Read or Not to Read]

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a kind of sequel called True Martial World even though it is not as good as the original..

5. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    The magnifying glass? That was a disposable

6. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda disappointed he skipped the Python fight. Actually, this novel skips fights all the time which pisses me off a little.

BiGBaD Turtle and Kefi like this.
  7. Kefi

Kefi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree.
    Moreover, it would have been nice to see how hajin's pets and Jin Yohan handled the fight; sure, we know that they're all supposed to be amazing in their own way, but some specifics would have been great.

twinklecake likes this.
  8. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    So is hajin still holding boss' hand when he decided to reenter floor 10 maze?

9. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably not since he regained feeling by that point.

10. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boss is becoming a worse character as she is given more screen time. How can she see hajin's actions as anything other than forcefully trying to steal the troupe out from under her.

11. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    Because he gives the best advice during any situation, treats everyone well, is basically a master of all trades, is humble enough around people and everyone profits with him around?

Elkon, Lonelycity and twinklecake like this.
  12. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hajin doesn't need to steal the CT from boss, he already has boss under his thumb (feed me, groom me, drown me in luxury :v) and CT follows boss because she's strong, hajin is a bit too far away from that level of power at the moment

besides, they already made enough preparations that he can't leave CT anyway, he does something stupid and the troupe will release information about who killed the grandson of the strongest man in the world, that'd be sure to make hajin disappear from the face of the planet

Lonelycity likes this.
  13. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    She literally knows as a fact that he feels guilt and goodwill towards her.

Also, she's really really strong compared to him, and probably everyone else in CT.

14. Diametric

Diametric Waifu Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Hajin signed a death contract that he will never betray her (she doesn't know it won't work on him), and when she used that magnifying glass item his feelings were
    If boss thought he had any ulterior motives towards jeaporsing her position in CT with both those things she would have to be delusional.

As well as those definite proofs, we know that she is extremely grateful to him for essentially curing her past trauma from their relationship over the past four years. She used to only sleep 5 hours a week due to nightmares and now she's more cat-like than hayang...

She feels guilty for killing his parents and possibly has romantic feelings (but that's unfortunately probably just fan service tbh). Aside from being a bit irked that he keeps secrets from her, I think she should trust him enough to believe he has the best intentions for both her and CT

15. Bloody Hero

Bloody Hero Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah plus as far as everyone else is concerned he has been incredibly helpful there really isn't anything overt in him trying to take over. I mean look at the rather huge string of benefits he has brought to the group. I mean thanks to Hajin group unity is probably at a all time high I mean look how everyone is willing to hang out or move into hide out. Plus he rakes in quite a bit of profit for group bringing in beneficial deals and telling boss where to invest in to rake in the cash. He really hasn't taken over Chameleon troupe as much as steered them in a more positive direction which is his goal. As far as everyone is concerned he is the likable new guy who makes their lives better and more profitable.

16. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If someone leading your party because he know better than anyone in some situation/ he is more smarter than the leader means that he is trying to take leader position permanently, then that person who think like that must be quite egoistical and insecure.
    If that was to happen to Boss, I think I would put her in more worse character than what you regards right now.

P.S. No offence. Just saying my opinion

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  17. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Boss is in charge because she is the strongest person in the group. Hajin is a gun user slash bowman, there is a bias against gun users. Not to mention he has not completely opened up about himself. He is just good new worker. Very likeable but still new like said above.

18. Bloody Hero

Bloody Hero Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, he's been with group for almost five years now and most of them still call him Newbie albeit goodheartedly. As it stands Hajin is just a incredibly promising addition to their group that they are starting to earnestly accept as one of their own now. After all this 5 years was essentially a trial/probation period to see how he'd do as well as interact with everyone.

19. SettingSun

SettingSun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Ethess

Ethess The Optimistic Pessimist

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you shorten that for me? Seems a bit long for me to read, mate.