LCD Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Starvenus, Jun 12, 2016.

1. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys im just starting to read this novel because sypnosis said this world has pets ( contracted spirits )
    Any idea when she will have 1? What chapter is it??? Or is it the black cat?

2. CatBunn

CatBunn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel and other Misty works are all on webnovel now so you can read it there. Can someone tell me when Gu Ying dies? He's that cockroach character every novel has

3. Jxyce

Jxyce Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't been reading webnovels actively these months, and I just discovered that Qidian is now the one who is hosting this novel. What happened? As far as I can remember, it's being translated by Misty Cloud right?

4. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It still is, but they got a cease and desist email or something from Qidian a while ago and entered negotiations. Now they've moved most of their stuff to Webnovel/Qidian and they are still free novels...for now. I fully expect at least GDBBM and a few others to eventually go "premium" and lock away most of the chapters

5. ilhan1104

ilhan1104 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it now while it's still free. GDBBM is one of the best story in female protagonist genre. And her pet is so cute~~~

6. Phantom-Z

Phantom-Z Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even the old chapter have been moved to Qidian.
    But If you don't want to go on their site, just go back to the old chapter pages in a direct way with the chapter web-adress, it works pretty well for the first chapters..

Chapter 1 : http://www.mistycloudtranslations.c...ctor-black-belly-miss-chapter-1-past-present/
    (it's good until chapter 33)

After that, you can go on 'moonbunnycafe' until chapters around 1200, at least.

7. Teenaizen

Teenaizen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaaand we lost one more great novel to the paywall...

8. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, I expected it ever since they had to move those novels to qidian/webnovel. At "least" for now they have all of "volume 1" as unlocked, I expect that to get cut down to like...10 chapters eventually if that

9. Teenaizen

Teenaizen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, it's not like this was really unexpected, but I was still hoping that against all odds it could stay free... ^^'

10. Lisstr

Lisstr Fujoshi ☆ Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Are many ways to still read it:blob_zipper_mouth::blobwhistle::blobshh:

Edit: And you can still get like 30 free stones each day. Thats arround 7 chapters since they are short

11. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    We are at nearly 2100 chapters and with everything after about chapter 100 locked, and just low estimating of 4-5 SSs a chapters that’s still like 8000+ spirit stones if someone wants to read all of the story now...

Malachite likes this.
  12. Lisstr

Lisstr Fujoshi ☆ Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Then just use the other way. Be a pirate:blobninja:

13. Ainslee

Ainslee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or you can try my way of being 'a newbie' every time I ran out of stones.
    There's great website that provide temporary email address that keeps me going, 100 stones for 'a newbie' rule is fantastic

IncroyableGirl likes this.
  14. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve just read the 2200+ chapters, what happened to Jun Wu Yao? How he was Captured? And how did Jun Wu Xie save him?

15. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel years ago but I can't seem to remember when did they do the did!? Can someone enlighten this poor soul :aww:

16. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the latest chapter. Junwuxie and the night regime as well as dumb Qiao and the rest went to wash the nine temple. There she met the top ten expert? If I'm not mistaken. They fight(you can say it was one sided.. JWX completely crush him) JWX let the man with his life and told him to tell the luo woman(the one who kidnap JWY) and bring Ye Jue come to the lower realm to get the soul bone. I remember they medical saint bai says JWX and the night regime will ambush them there. And i strongly believe Wu xie is stronger than the Luo woman now.

The kidnap JWY by threatening him with wu xie and the others life. They got hold of something that will make JWY weak(forgot the name). So JWY have no choice but to follow them to the upper realm. JWX told him she will save him 5years later and told him to wait for her. Later the Luo woman and JWY went back to the upper realm but before they leave the Luo woman ordered her man to kill everyone. In the end JWX grandmaster(Ren huang) self explode to let JWX and the others to escape. He pass his spirit ring to JWX after that.

Ahhhh I'm still sad over his death

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  17. capeSpirit

capeSpirit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on ch 2649 and it says that ' Lord Jue's life and death worm was activated'... What does it mean??:hmm::hmm::notlikeblob:

18. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    haven't read it so I'm not sure, but going by past events in the novel I'd guess it's a poison/parasite implanted into JWY to keep him under control or act as a means to kill him if he escapes again. Or it could be like the soul jade where it shows some effect when the person it is tied to is in danger/dying/dead

19. Abkusumaa

Abkusumaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a parasite that was planted by the God of Destruction (the lord of the upper realm). It supress and control the power of Lord Jue to a certain extent. Jun Wu Xie will get rid of it after she inherite the power of Gods

20. Zariah

Zariah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha.. I was kinda disappointed when JWX’s past life’s name was Li Ya and not Leah xd Leah is a good name