LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Pocket wife seems viable in this novel though
    Although Xintong didnt appear often, it is reassuring that she always get to see what YY is doing and can offer some worries or thought about YY action.

YY storage also contain pocket grandma xD

2. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this pocket grandma is a linmaniac though...so it's uncertain if she does more harm or good

3. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Atleasylt she isn't Yun maniac
    I dont want to see shuraba between grandma and teenager

Zombielord likes this.
  4. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    careful what you say-depending on how the story goes she may end up being a yun maniac if she fuses with LX with LX at the wheel

5. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Shit ! NOOOOOO
    *otw flying to CC house to tell him not to make TMW a harem novel

Also JX best onee-san, sad though that she doesn't go ara-ara

6. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    ch 1641 Smashing the Arena

At this time, in the north of Tianxue City, Jiang Yuchan and his entourage were full of more than 20 people, and they were walking towards the demon blood.

Jiang Yuebai and Jiang Yuchan are at the forefront, and the followers are very interested.

"His Highness! Although our demon blood is a Colosseum, if we let the two warriors come to the battle, it is not a bad rule. I really want to see this Lin Yun, look at his two pounds." A tall man Said the opening. [Lin Yun is Yi Yun's fake name, mentioned before]

Jiang Yuchan looked at this demon, and said: "Warrior is fighting, it is the business of martial arts field, that is the land of my third brother, we are not good enough to cross the border.

" That's a pity, but it's enough to use the monster to deal with the kid. Maybe he has been torn, hahaha." The tall man said again.

However, Jiang Yuchan shook his head: "The Lin Yun is very strong. If there is no accident, the first Lin Yun will win."

"So?" The tall man accidentally looked at Jiang Yuchan and did not expect Jiang Yuchan to be so optimistic about Yiyun. .

"Lin Yun is not a fool. According to the previous information, he is indeed very strong. When he came to the Rouyun Mountain Villa, he grabbed the position of the big butler. It was a sly character, but he was too arrogant and eager to make meritorious deeds. He wanted to take me. The demon bloodline opened the knife, showed his ability to the blood king, got more resources to support, refining his remedy, but unfortunately, he was too underestimated my demon blood."

Jiang Yuchan said here, sneer, the demon bloody business is unknown For many years, the accumulation of the bottom is what most people can imagine. If the demon blood is smashed by a human race, it is really a matter of closing.

"Let him win, it doesn't matter if he wins two or three games. After that, I will abolish him and let him regret choosing me to be an opponent." Jiang Yuchan said here, snoring. "My sister is too naive, if I am her, I have already drawn a clear line with Lin Yun. A younger brother from the lower bound, or a human race, is so valued in the Jooyun Mountain Villa. How can the Emperor of the Emperor reassure her to be a Prince?"

Jiang Yuchan never regarded Jiang Xiaorou as a competitive prince. Opponent, in his opinion, Jiang Xiaorou is too soft, she has nothing but a blood king standing behind her.

Jiang Yuchan was talking, just then, a piece of music suddenly appeared in front of his eyes.

After hearing the information in the notes, Jiang Yuchan slammed and his brow was tightly locked.

"What's wrong?" The surrounding guests are still unknown.

"Lin Yun really won..." Jiang Yuchan said with a strange look.

The surrounding guests are not surprised, after all, Jiang Yuchan has already expected.

Some visitors admire and said: "Your Highness is like a god. This Lin Yun just came to the Rou Yun Mountain Villa. His Highness has already figured out his situation, and his Highness did not look down on him because he is a personal family. He can face every enemy. It is a must-have quality of the Ming Dynasty. His Royal Highness has a long-term vision, and major events can be expected."

Some visitors immediately flattered, and often said that thousands of wearing a fart is not worn, but at this time the flattering is down, Jiang Yuchan is just cold. I glanced at the doorman who spoke.

The guest shrank his neck, did he say the wrong words, and the flattering was on the horse's leg?

Jiang Yuchan did not speak, but only speeded up and walked toward the demon blood.

Everyone hurriedly followed, but after a while, they walked into the demon blood, and then...

they saw a scene that was extremely shocking. I saw a dragon turtle on the ground and was smashed by the hard. Tortoiseshell, which is so strong and strong, can carry a piece of turtle leg on the mainland, and was also interrupted by two!

Because of the fierce battle, even the downfall of special formations was completely destroyed. Yi Yun stood in the middle of this ruin.

Then, he did not hesitate to take out the set of demon locks and demon sacs, and the emperor gave the dragon turtles.

Then he flexed his finger and opened the space channel. The demon bag was gone! I don't know where I went.

Except for Jiang Yuchan, everyone else was shocked, what is the situation! ?

"He... He caught the tyrant to live!"

The doorman who spoke speaks and twitches the knot. The dragon turtle is a kind of ancient demon named as the tyrant. The tortoise shell is thick and hard, has strong defense, and is endless.

But just when they came in, they saw the hard shell of the head and saw it, and they were directly worn! He is convinced of the hegemony, and then he will take it away!

The strength of Lin Yun is too horrible. I heard that Jiang Xiaorou’s younger brother is a human being. These people are not too affordable, but they don’t want him to be so fierce.

And according to Jiang Yuchan, this is already the second monster! In other words, the first monster is also likely to be taken away by Yi Yun.

You must know that every monster in the demon blood source means great wealth!

These monsters are inherently strong and scarce, and it is easy to catch a living.

The usual breeding and healing of the monsters also cost a lot of resources. When they are fighting, they are careful and careful.

Generally, the monsters and warriors in the same realm fight. Because the vitality is strong enough, even the genius of the same level will have an advantage!

Although there are deaths and injuries in the battles of the Colosseum, most of the deaths are the challenged warriors. How can the monsters die so easily?

Now, I have lost both ends.

"This kid, he is the monster that grabs us, take it to sell?" Someone responded, unbelievable, and this kind of operation?

Usually the beasts, even the warriors who can kill the monsters are rare, let alone live catching, they have never thought about it.

However, when he said this, he was glanced at by Jiang Yuchan, and the guest immediately jumped and quickly shut up.

He recalled that when he was in Yuchan Mountain Villa, Jiang Yuchan also mocked Yi Yun’s stupidity. He came to the demon blood to fight for the win, and the amount was too small. Now I understand that Yi Yun is selling the monsters, this is not to fight. What is the face of Jiang Yuxi?

"The next game, let the monsters of the quasi-devil level come on! Kill him!"

Jiang Yuchan said coldly, everyone was shocked by the heart, the quasi-devil-level monster, is already the strongest monster of the demon blood.

As for the real demon-level monsters, they have survived the nine-day catastrophe. The strength is better than that of the Luo Wang. How can the demon blood source be qualified?

Moreover, the monsters that raise the demon level are useless, because the demon emperor of the Tianhui City will not come to the demon blood, and the demon emperor on the bright side of the demon city has almost 20 people!

These demons have their own powers, and they have checks and balances, and they compete with each other. As for the blood king, although the blood king has a hatred with Luo, but you are a bloody king, you go to the power of the Luo Wang subordinates, that is too Nothing, this is like two adults have hatred, you go to fight children.

Even if the blood king does not want to face, it really comes to the demon blood, the Luo Wang will not stand by, he will come out directly, the blood king can not fight with Luo Wang.

But Yi Yun is different. He is a junior, he is a child himself, and a child is a child. That is a matter of course.

When Jiang Yuchan just finished, he felt that Yi Yun looked over. Obviously, Yi Yun also recognized Jiang Yuchan!

But Yi Yun’s gaze makes Jiang Yuchan very uncomfortable!

proudly! Despise!

In these years, Jiang Yuchan met many talented geniuses. Many of them are hostile to him, but even if they are hostile, because of Jiang Yuchan’s identity and strength, he will be polite.

Even if the eyes are higher than the top, and the two emperors and the four emperors who have enmity with Jiang Yuchan, they will have a smile on the face of Jiang Yuchan, even if they are imaginary and arrogant, and they have to take care of their faces.

Only Yi Yun, I feel directly when he is air.

That feeling is like, the other party has never regarded himself as an opponent.

"Let the dragon swallow him! Use the secret medicine to stimulate the blood of the dragon's ancestors."

Jiang Yuchan's voice is getting colder and colder. The bloody demon of the demon blood is secretive. It can improve the strength of the monster in a short time. Of course, there is also a strong aftereffect. When a monster eats more, its own realm will fall.

This bloody demon is prepared for Yi Yun’s particularly powerful opponents. Jiang Yuchan has already made a killing of Yi Yun.

With Jiang Yuchan's order, someone immediately prepared for the stage.

Yi Yun is still standing on the stage with his hands on the stage, grabbing two monsters, especially the second head, at least eighty chaotic crystal!

Coupled with the income of the red dragonfly and the handicap, there are already more than two hundred chaotic crystals. The wealth required by Vientiane to repair Luo Dan has accumulated one-eighth!

Sure enough, robbery is the fastest way to get rich.

The key to this robbery is still in line with the rules of the demon city.

Powerful is the truth, now Yi Yun borrowed the name of the blood king, not his strength is worse than the blood king, but he needs to borrow the blood king's "potential."

If Yiyun is just a person who comes to the demon bloodstream to make trouble, it may be threatened and suppressed by the demon blood. If things are noisy again, maybe the whole demon city will shoot him. He is a human race and wants to be the strongest day of the demon. It’s unrealistic for the demon city to stir up the sky.

But now there is a blood king standing behind Yi Yun, it is not the same, the other forces of Tian Yao City will not be shot at all, this is the battle between the blood king and Luo Wang.

If Luo Wang appears, the blood king will also appear, and the blood king probably refuses to make things big and find opportunities to shoot.

At this time, the people of the demon blood, are busy preparing for the third battle, they are going to give Yi Yun a fatal blow.

As for the many audiences of the demon blood...

They have been completely misfiring. I just don’t know how many people are yelling at Yi Yun’s shouting and killing. It’s like the demon blood is the one they opened, but they can also be caught by Yi Yun with the hegemony. Everyone is jealous.

The Yaozu worships the strong, and now the people on the stage who they usually despise can slap them casually. What else can they say?

The number of spectators has gradually become more and more. Yi Yun’s news of catching two monsters in the blood of the demon blood has been passed out, and many people can’t help but take a look.

Some Human audiences have also appeared. Normally, Human warriors will not come to demon blood, and most of the Humans in Tianxue City have a very bad life. Most of them are engaged in some trades to make a living. These people are not strong enough to come to the blood. It was originally to find shame.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  7. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, so next chapter a quasi-thearch dragon will wimper at YY’s feet before being taken away without a fight? That would be pretty awesome.

8. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Yi Yun : You dare to fight me, YOUR ANCESTOR?

Fey Dragon : Meow~

REDIV likes this.
  9. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    The only acceptable condition for YY to say “I, your father...”

Arcelia likes this.
  10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It instantly submitting because of bloodlines would be the best

11. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    Or “I, your ancestor...” would also be acceptable. I wonder if he’ll keep the fey dragon as a pet like the silkworm

12. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe feed the dragon to the silkworm somehow

13. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I think it would be funnier if the silkworm became the master of the dragon and rode around on its head

14. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear I leave this chat for just 2 days and everyone becomes sadistic:blobpeek:

Mercy likes this.
  15. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    what do you mean "becomes sadistic", like this is something new? We've just found a new target for it

16. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor dragon bastard,even his Thearch would catch an asswhopping:blobpensive:

17. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why he need to have a revisit the realm arc, even if its a mini arc. Especially the world in the 1st Chapter, author need to do it as soon as possible because if he don't there will be no more chance for him to explore that site of the story. We the readers will be left with just a footnote at the end of the novel if the author didn't.
    Just like what MarkofWisdom said mc don't have any more side characters to go with him. Also if mc able to establish a local influence he didn't not need to reveal his true identity to all members, especially he can just leave them with his legacy and let it bloom from there.

18. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Yi Yun isn't a good Sect Leader actually. He is too carefree and his personality didnt fit into it

19. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Yi Yun would act more as a founder/pillar of a sect rather than the decision maker-he'd set it up/start it, but leave it to someone else to run it-someone like Xiaorou or Xintong while he goes off an does other things. I think he did similar things during his stay at the Myriad God Pavilion (or whatever it was called) after he took over-he basically just acted as a figurehead and let others run the sect as long as they didn't bother him or piss him off

20. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if i remember correctly YY left behind a sect in tain yuan world even though he can only be counted as a semi founder and it was more like a training ground than a sect.