This Friend’s Problem

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cap.toon, Jan 11, 2019.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally if the job was easy and I could get stuff done most of the time, I wouldn’t care too much. If I am a manager, I would be wise in the people I choose under me. But who knows, maybe leaving was the best choice he could make. And if a cashier position pays even more than a state manager job, shame to the state.

2. Traveling Chef

Traveling Chef ⁽ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ╯.+:。Professional Unichef~

Reading List:
    Link
    the problem was mostly the two managers above him, one was lazy and didn't want to do work and the other was afraid to assert herself even though she was the overall top dog in the building. and yeah the pay here is a little broken :/

3. erowarrior

erowarrior Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man I didn't calculate that, those are just example numbers and I count for 30 days, so it would be 420.

4. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think This Friend would lose half of that additional 280 to pay tax as This Friend is within the 22% tax rate. I don't know why I tend to know people who are workaholics, not because they choose to, but rather out of obligation to family.

5. rwnrmdn

rwnrmdn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Life is always a question with multiple choice...and imo all the answer is correct, we are just need to be patient and never have regret.
    IF...this friend of yours is also my friend, i would like to ask "what is his/her plan for say 5-10year? What his/her life goal?" I think from there he/her can make a main road plan. Even if later day there is a major change in that plan, is alright, he/she at least still have a great friend watch her/his back (you).