LCD In a Different World with a Smartphone

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Apr 23, 2017.

1. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't this novel supposed to stop being updated? Did something change or am I missing something?

I remember the raising the dead translators say they will stop updating to a certain point out of respect of the author. Did something change?

Wujigege likes this.
  2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure it was after the arc was done, can't remember if it was this current arc though....

3. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I am asking, that notice was few months back.

I am a bit confused, is the arc still on going or am I missing something?

4. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on the Reverse World arc right now, still only feels half-way done, but I don't actually know how many chapters are left.

5. Enutas maph

Enutas maph Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 3 chapters left.

defry likes this.
  6. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm caught up with the 11Volumes in LN.
    The characters are ok and not bad plot. The MC is the most frustrating part but at least he’s not as bad as Tsuki ga Michibiku where MC is oblivious to everything. But it's like every girl is very controlling over Touya. I don't like how they're pushing their indoctrinated political views but the Author makes the excuse "It's medieval times". His kids aren't even born yet and they already decided their engagement and spreading his children seed to other royal nations like it's a good thing.. But the MC like whatever lol.

I’m not hating but he clearly doesn’t make a proper king. It’s more like a amusement park or role he was forced in. He uses mental harassment like a tickle prison,stink prison, strip them naked. No actual punishment. He was even going to talk it over with the guy whose clearly a murder and rapist... see how I’m frustrated? Lol but fortunately they died before he talked to them

Vol.8 was definitely the best volume. Vol.1 was good but it quickly got carried away. Vol.11 MC does become a bit aggressive but no killing. I really love the Author and how he fixes some flaws or presents the Gods in the story but him being pushed around with no decision of his... I wonder if Writer thinks it's actually funny?

I see some xianxia elements to the MC. Becoming Immortal(God), leaving his descendants to live in his immortal domain(sky), becoming a Ancestor and observing the world. Living with Leen,Sakura and Doc.(Best girls) But if somehow his other wives become gods then this novel is sh*t. Doc and Leen contributed the most but doc is only a concubine. If the girls die from old age she'd have a chance in her status rising hopefully. It was cool seeing him banish people while sitting on the throne

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    Anna7 and Farehunt like this.
  7. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsuki's mc wasn't dense, he's a master of languages, he noticed all the feelings, and the naked girls crowding him, but he sees them all as family members.

Smartphone's torture is worse than death; vomit inducing stink, that he leaves you in for hours; screeching, ear ruining, noise; these are all mind breaking horrors. The xianxia stories have characters aiming for immortality, Touya just stumbled into it, so don't expect him to kill ruthlessly.

Enutas maph likes this.
  8. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    I never said he was dense but bad with people and relationships...When he couldn't tell the guy was bad, it was frustrating, even more so when the girls kept it a secret. Reminds me of most isekais like Isekai Nobiri

I'm not saying I want it to be a xianxia MC, I'm just stating the funny coincidences. Yae beheading a guy, that's probably the only killing scene there is. All I'm saying is that it'd be great if MC was a bit more realistic when it comes to war since he wants peace in a childish way. It's not a bad thing to want peace but his methods will only bring more war when he's gone lol but then again who cares, the world is his domain after all, he can do whatever he wants. Haha I'm glad you understand though on how bad he is

9. kimberlyba

kimberlyba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aha, so this novel had been picked up? I think even the reincarnation is cased by a flash (you know this is really a very very common way in reincarnation novels), but I still love it. So it's really happy to see some group picks it up, just hope it can be consistent.

10. Anna7

Anna7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Simple but not boring plot devolpment, huge construction of world view, pretty stand out among light novels, it really deserves a consistent updates.

kimberlyba likes this.
  11. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As per WN the girls became his dependents though,, I think that also give them bit of longevity ..

12. majinrat

majinrat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like raising the dead deleted all of the chapters anyone have a decent link/archive to it. i tried and could only get to table of contents on webarchive

13. A Novel Reader

A Novel Reader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do I upload the links here?
    The tl for chapter 312,313,314

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  14. yogesh12

yogesh12 Hater of Generic Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the LN which is ahead of WN

15. A Novel Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Some ppl don't buy the ln volumes, if the wn is getting tenants, I want to share it, why do you have a problem with it

16. bcahthekill

bcahthekill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you tell LN volume after reverse world in wn arc?

17. yogesh12

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I don't exactly remember where it left off.try reading the volume description from j-novel or Amazon where the basic topic about what the volume is about is given.i would say you should start from like vol 12 or 13 and yeah don't forget to read all other volumes as they contain side stories of length comparable to half the length or sometimes equal to that of a chap in LN

18. yogesh12

Reading List:
    Link
    Man it's not like everyone buys the LN , there are other sources too but well whatever suits you.Atleast I buy them

A Novel Reader likes this.
  19. A Novel Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Chill
    I wwasn' opposing you.
    Or arguing

20. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link