Forgotten Title Missing Chapter? Or am I going crazy? Did I even post this in the correct place??

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Wow11, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Wow11

Wow11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have just reread Sansheng, Wangchuan Wu Shang and I swear that there was another chapter that details how Moxi fell in love with Sansheng before Sansheng actually met him. From what I can remember, he was weak when he was young but was helped by Sansheng so he fell in love with her and strived to become stronger which led him to become the God of War. I don't know if I'm mixing this with another story?? If this chapter actually exists could someone possibly link me to it?

2. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    I seriously don't know what u r talking about but still.... U are crazy. U think anybody here is sane?! :blobowoevil:

3. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    all are sane here.....it's the world that is crazy....

kingreal92 likes this.
  4. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no crazy here, just that our realities are differeny from each person

5. kurousagi4242

kurousagi4242 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What you’re remembering is a story on RRL that’s basically Sansheng cause it was inspired by it but they they removed the inspired by and made it their own work.
    Whole story is basically the same except it includes a little more backstory like that.
    https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/6107/three-lifetimes-completed