LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter or riot :blobangery::blobangery:

Seems like the RL china reference isn't necessary right?

This can lead towards accusation that TMW contain racism :blobconfused:

Ophis_Trihexa and free2591 like this.
  2. Thecoolblade

Thecoolblade Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it was not necessary. The author specifically breaks the fourth wall to make a point. Blatant racism.

3. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    It isn't even racism, just a bit of nationalism

4. Thecoolblade

Thecoolblade Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right but I hope this is an exception rather than the norm. I don't want any real life bs in my novel reading experience.

free2591 likes this.
  5. blablabla12

blablabla12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I miss the summaries.

droolingsnorlax likes this.
  6. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't about comparing (Han) Chinese to human race though, but the Fey to Chinese when they were losing. That's neither nationalism nor patriotism, just a tad bit of reference about race and how the Chinese perceive the world in real life. That's just one of the very few RL reference in TMW, most of them involving race and ethnicity, somehow...

Many of CN novels I read on the other hand, have blatant racism with hatred towards the Japanese and the West by placing themselves into a victim, while justifying how Humans (Han Chinese) conquered the areas they have had and genocide on the barbarians. I find it funny and disgusting at the same time.

7. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Nationalism is inherently xenophobic. There’s nothing good about it. Nationalism should never be confused with patriotism.

8. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Nationalism is very similar to patriotism, both are just another nature of humans, it's not a new ideology, just a form of tribalism after the "nation state" were created.

Nationalism is usually how people love their nation (or their ethnic group) which is a very normal thing to do, but they can lead to superiority complex (or inferiority complex) over other nations (or ethnic groups), these feelings then transform into a sense of rivalry, or even hatred.

Patriotism is similar but not about superiority/inferiority but mostly about justification i.e. invasion, trade war, military build-up and self-defense. They need some sort of reasons and justification to do those things.

Tribalism, this is what humanity has been in since forever. I mean, some villages are on bad term with each other. The delinquents from the different vocational schools were fighting and killing one another with all sort of weapons (it's ranged from knife to pistol in my country, normally they wield machete to the fight, I somehow wish we just have bancho like in Japan).

9. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Nationalism possesses a superiority complex that leads you to believe this sepcific aspect is by far superior to others. It rejects anything that isn’t it, such as other races or cultures. It’s inherently xenophobic. Patriotism is loving something but understanding that it can be improved and that change isn’t a bad thing.

10. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    CC is such a low life. It seemed like today's chapter won't be released again, after the previous chapter full of filler.
    Complain and rant about the author all you want, many Chinese readers do it on Qidian's comment page which are surprisingly full of rants, as contrast to our NU with more constructive complaints, everyday. Although I'm sure no author would take a look at what many are complaining about them. I can't even understand why people are so defensive about those authors.

11. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually how many times that YY actually uses the Purple Card?

We know that Purple Card features is in Energy controlling, which make it seems not OP in most of the times.

Not that I complained about it, but it is indeed refreshing that we got MC like Yi Yun with his level-headed personality and his supposed 'OP' item that is actually OP situationally.

12. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its mostly used for the energy vision. So it just makes his alchemy and desolate heaven and treasure searching abilities op.

13. Yajiv21

Yajiv21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It may has as drain energy maybe as cube and bead do same to soul and body or like control energy of surroundings as pre-reincarnated sheng mei uses it to seal abyss realm in MW. YY can't use it unless he has enough strength as energy is everywhere unlike soul and body.

14. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LM could start to influence the magic cube at world king level. YY has strength on par with a true god i doubt he is lacking the energy to utilize the Purple card

15. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    So it seems like my statement that Purple Card is not as OP as it seems is right?

16. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or CC is just a terrible writer that forgot the rules he set up.

17. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s this one

18. free2591

free2591 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading sacred ruins for the same.could not take it any more.

19. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    ch 1643 Reverse

The demon king Luo, is the old demon of the demon city, he has no such name as the blood king, but because of the achievements of the demon emperor for a long time, his heritage is very deep.

Yi Yun immediately knew that Luo Wang had cut his own mental power and integrated into the big circle of the demon blood, and gave the key to the spiritual power to Jiang Yuxi.

This practice will damage some of the repairs of Luo Wang. He needs time to make up the mental power of cutting, but Luo Wang does not care.

Each strongman has its own martial arts limit. Before the limit is reached, the improvement is like a broken bamboo. However, after reaching the limit, it is often difficult to enter for hundreds of thousands of years. And Luo Wang has already reached the limit, and he has become a demon emperor. It is already a trillion, and it is stuck in this limit.

Under this circumstance, Luo Wang himself has never stopped thinking about progress. As a result, it is also reasonable for him to cut his mental strength to protect his own industry.

The mental power is lost, and it takes time to make up.

Now, Jiang Yuxi has used the spiritual power of Luo Wang to use it on Yi Yun.

"It seems that this time, I touched Jiang Yuxi's bottom line. He is bent on killing me."

Yi Yun knows that the spirit of Luo Wang's division is very precious, Jiang Yuxi is not afraid, not only let the quasi-devil level The dragon shot, but also fed the bloody demon, used the spirit of the demon emperor, for the one-shot will kill.

It is a pity that the strength of Yi Yun has never been fully exerted. Even Jiang Xiaorou and Blood King do not know at all what Yiyun is.

Not to mention the spiritual power of Luo Wang's division, even if Luo Wang himself came, and Yi Yi battled, they did not know.

However, it is not a last resort. Yi Yun does not want to show his strength comparable to that of the Emperor. In that case, it will attract the attention of the entire Tianyao Ancient Market. Secondly, it is equal to telling Chaos Heaven that Tiandao fragments are on him.

After all, I have the strength of the demon emperor at a young age, and the sky is underground, only Yi Yun is the only one! At that time, what was easy to change and change the breath was self-deception.

Once the Tiandao fragments are exposed, enough to attract the attention of many old monsters, Yi Yun is not ready to deal with these old monsters.

So he caught the previous red dragonfly and he did not have anything to do, but if he caught the dragon in front of him, it would be outrageous.

Don't say live catching, in the presence of the demon emperor, the bloody demon, while Yi Yun is just killing the black dragon, it is amazing enough!

He can't do this without a last resort.

"Hey!" The

dragon's black tail swept across, and the violent blood contained in it filled the entire sky into a red color, like a red sun, broken in the sky.

At the same time, the demon emperor's pressure was overwhelming, and the void around Yiyun was collapsed!

Yi Yun suddenly fell into a dangerous situation.

The audience suddenly burst into excitement, and they all invested heavily in this battle.

"Despicable!"

Jiang Xiaorou said with resentment, she is the blood king daughter, and has been with the blood king for a long time, naturally seeing the demon emperor contained in the formation.

Some of the insightful people present also found this point. It is shameless in the practice of the squad, but here is the demon blood, fighting here, the rules are calculated by the demon blood.

On the life and death of the original blood of the demon blood, it has never been said that this is a fair confrontation that is not interfered by external forces.

Just to explain that you want to fight in their downfall, let alone life or death!

To put it simply, if you come to the demon blood field, you will have to bear the dark arrows of the demon blood.

"This Jiang Yuxi is also awkward, to deal with a human race junior, the bloody demon, the demon emperor and the black dragon three-pronged, as for this?" On the stage, there is a quasi-premier, to see everything clearly. Chu.

They also understand that Jiang Yuxi is going to stand up. This demon blood was handed over to Jiang Yuxi by Luo Wang a few years ago. He is a new official, how can someone do it? It must be killed by Thunder!

If even the Yi people like Yi Yun are folded in his hands, others naturally have to measure the amount.

"Hey!" The

dragon's dragon tail was finally drawn on Yi Yun's body. The hurricane was turbulent and the sound of the god's iron hit. Yi Yun is a double body of the body. The law of the body is very powerful. His body is too strong. Strong, the dragon's blow was blocked by his hard life.

It seems that Yiyun is very supportive, but as the dragon who fights Yiyun, it is very clear that the strength of this human race is actually above itself.

He is a powerful force in the move, condensed to the extreme but not leaked, only the dragon can feel it, the surrounding audience, including Jiang Yuxi, is not clear!

Yi Yun's strength is too high, he has a heart to hide, unless the demon emperor is present, other people simply can not see.

The audience only thought that Yi Yun had been in danger, but he was very comfortable.

"Booming and banging!" The

battle continued, and the dragons and dragons swayed , and continued to squat. At the same time, Yi Yun also seemed to be suffering from the spirit of the demon emperor. It was clear that the other side could be highly cohesive in the move. The power, then the demon emperor pressure, Yi Yun I am afraid I did not even mind.

The demon cultivator has reached the level of the quasi-demon, and already has his own wisdom. In the face of such an opponent, it is clear in his heart that it may not be an opponent at all.

The order it got was to kill Yi Yun, but this way, it does not say that killing Yi Yun, and may even be killed by Yi Yun.

Even if Yi Yun does not kill him, after it loses, it will be punished by the demon blood!

"Are you afraid?"

At this moment , Yi Yun's vitality sounded in the ear of the dragon.

"Roar!"

Xiaolong made a roar, and the black dragon claws tore open the space, as if to tear the easy cloud out of thin air.

"Hey!"

亢 Longding floated in front of Yi Yun and completely blocked this claw.

"You are the demon-level monster, but he is driven by Jiang Yuxi, like the dog he raised. He will let you bite whoever bites. Not only that, he feeds your bloody demon, and has a body for you. Great damage, but you still eat, and obey orders."

Yi Yun's voice is not slow, but it falls in the ear of the dragon, but it makes it look red, it seems to contain a volcano that is about to erupt. It has already reached its utmost.

Because of these words that Yi Yun said, it is poking in its pain.

"You are captured by King Luo! He has a ban in your body!"

Yi Yun said again, with the power of Xiaolong, only Luo Wang can capture it. Although the Yaozu is close to the monster, it is not the same kind. The demon and the beast are descendants of the ancient demon. However, the demon is the descendant of the ancient demon and other intelligent races, while the demon is the descendant of the ancient demon and the beast.

For the monsters, the attitude of the Yaozu is still supportive and enslaved, which is not much different from human beings.

Xiaolong still madly attacked Yiyun, and Yiyun was playing the sound of the side--

"If I said, can I lift the prohibition in your body?"

Yiyun said, let the black dragon heart tremble!

Lifting the ban on Luo Wang?

This human race junior wants to lift the ban imposed by a demon emperor?

Since being conquered by Luo Wang, Black Dragon has lost all its pride. It has been guarding the demon blood for many years and has become the strongest monster of the demon blood, but Yi Yun said it is good. It is actually a housekeeping that has been raised. A bad dog.

But there is a ban on Luo Wang in the body, and how can it be.

Luo Wang promised to make it a demon-level monster, but how is it possible? Luo Wang himself achieved the demon emperor, because he met the big chance to succeed.

The prohibition of the king of Luo is permanent. The dragon of the black dragon has been destined to be dull. Now he suddenly hears the words of Yi Yun. How can he not be excited?

"Hey!" The

black dragon was screaming again, Zhang mouth bites to Yi Yun, but this bite is actually just doing it.

After Yi Yun escaped, the corner of his mouth slightly curved, and he knew that the black dragon was moving.

How can this be unsuccessful? As long as Yiyun does it, it is equivalent to unlocking its permanent shackles.

However, it is not entirely convinced of Yi Yun. This is probably because Luo Wang is too heavy. It has already produced the natural fear of Luo Wang. It is worried that Yi Yun can not solve the prohibition, and the second is that Yi Yun can solve the problem. The ban was imposed, and it still has to fall in the hands of Luo Wang, so that its end is even worse.

"If I didn't guess wrong, you have already taken the bloody demon Dan more than once, a Jiang Yuxi, riding on your head for a good fortune, calling you like a dog, are you willing?"

Yi Yun said, A purple thunder was shot in the hand.

This purple thunder is like a ghost, but it doesn't look like a black dragon. The surface looks unremarkable, but the black dragon is physically shocked!

Again!

It is clearly a blow of the mighty power, but because the energy is highly compressed, no one can feel it except the black dragon.

This is a blow to the demonstration, Yi Yun in order to show his strength.

And not only that, Black Dragon clearly felt that this shot was on the ban of Luo Wang. This ban was like a big lock made by God Iron, and was hit by this Thunder hammer!

Bang!

The iron lock trembled as if it were to be broken.

The spirit of the black dragon is shocked, and Yi Yun really has the capital to shake the Luo Wang!

These strengths, the other party really wants to kill themselves, I am afraid it is also very simple, even under the cover of Luo Wang’s mental strength.

"My own strength is beyond your imagination. Not only that, but there is also a blood king behind me. I can save you."

"If you agree, then I will sign a contract with you. You only have to obey my ten-year order, then go. Freedom!" In

the realm of Yi Yun, he does not need the black dragon to help him fight. To put it bluntly, the black dragon is too weak!

But in the Tianyao Ancient Market, there is a black dragon, he will save a lot of trouble, the power of the black dragon is strong enough! To know that even if it is rainy, her realm is only the standard.

Conquered a quasi-emperor bodyguard, but also hit the face of Jiang Yuxi and Luo Wang, which is very helpful for Jiang Xiaoruo!

The black dragon was low and low, and its will was also contained in this low voice, which was passed to Yi Yun's ear.

He knew that Black Dragon agreed.

Yi Yun smiled slightly, the temptation of freedom, the black dragon could not refuse.

He slammed into a bomb, and a more dazzling god of evil spirits flew into the body of the black dragon.

Among the thunders, there is a law of heaven!

Although he can violently break the Luowang mark in the black dragon, he did not do it, but follow the rules and slowly solve it!

In this way, it will not appear to be too enchanting.

Just after a few interest, the black body dragon's prohibition was broken!

Using this method to break the ban, this can only prove that Yi Yun may be familiar with some kind of secret law, but it can not prove that Yi Yun has the strength comparable to the Emperor. This is like some great masters, although the invincible, but on the road Personal combat power may not be what it is.

Even so, the black dragon was completely shocked, and it did not expect Yi Yun to break it, and banned its shackles for hundreds of thousands of years, so it was taken off!

It is so exciting, after that, as long as it loyal to Yiyun for ten years, it is free!

It has a long life, as long as the dragons come to the fore, it may not even be able to go further, to achieve the demon!

"From now on, in the next ten years, you will recognize me as the main! I will let you do what you do, but you will do whatever, but you can rest assured that I will never let you go to life."

" Hey !" Black dragon roared, indicating Obey the order.

At this moment, they are still fighting, but after all, they are acting, even if the show is good, it is not the same as the real fight.

The experts around the house have seen the problem.

"Damn, what is this beast doing?" Jiang Yuxi was angry, Luo Wangwei pressure has been pushed to the extreme, Yi Yun has obviously been affected, this time Black Dragon should have all the blood and force, will Yi Yun Pressure, but it does not contribute, the battle process is perfunctory, how can Jiang Yuxi not be angry?

"孽畜! Within the ten interest, Lin Yun will not be severely wounded. After this battle, I will lock you with the trapped dragon for three years, and then take your heart and blood medicine!" Jiang Yuxi issued a warning, sleepy lock for three years. It will definitely make the black dragon dragon take off a layer of skin, and then take the blood of the heart, which will naturally make it hurt.

Hearing the voice of Jiang Yuxi, Black Dragon suddenly turned his head and looked at Jiang Yuxi, his eyes flashing with hatred!

"Well? You are a squatting animal, what do you want to do?" Jiang Yuxi glared at him, his eyes full of chill.

At the same time, Yi Yun’s voice also sounded in the ear of the black dragon: “You and I joined forces to break through the array on the ring!” It’s

just a break, Yi Yun’s one is enough!

Just consider that there is a demon emperor under pressure, he does not want to be too shocking, and teamed up with Black Dragon, it is enough.

"Hands!"

Yi Yun ordered, the black dragons angered the explosion, it instantly ignited the blood and blood that burst out of the bloody demon.

"Boom!"

The black dragon is like a flying star. The heavy impact is on the big stage of the ring. The whole platform is violently trembled, and the cracks of numerous spider webs are cracked!

And Yi Yun followed, the magic snow sword broke out, all the power condensed a little, falling in the position of the black dragon attack.

Break the face!

Not to mention, the original face has been broken by the black dragon!

"哗啦啦啦!" The

entire array of methods, like a hammer broken glass is generally bursting open, black dragon and Yi Yun, one dragon and one person, completely rushed out of the cage!

MarkofWisdom and Thecoolblade like this.
  20. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    What a waste of time... And here I thought he was there to show that only a Fey Thearch could threaten him.