LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. talkingwolf98

talkingwolf98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They have a way, become a legend. Also as the normal classes level up they gradually close the gap between themselves and legends in terms of skills and eventually resistances. Assuming they get necessary titles for it.

2. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For become a legend they need more than 5 odd people also they’ll reset to level 1 unless it’s a second class or growth class for normal classes if even grid op pets can’t resist then they have no hope.

Grid need to give them some gear that gives legendary resistance or a legendary class that gives it to everyone his sister probably the best bet for that

3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    for the people arguing why greed is overcharging his items is because his items are better than any drops and manufactured ones of its kind in the game, because of his blacksmith passive w/c adds something % to the stats or so effects to the items he produce .

also korean mc's are all greedy so move on.

4. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What you are talking about is not the point...

My point being the mats should atleast decrease the full price charge!
    Plsss dont be this retarded...

If the normal items are at 1m full price
    Then grids itema are at 5m price
    While mats at 500k price
    Then reduce 500k from that 5m since its not his mats!!!
    Do be retard pls...
    You only do full craft pricw if its his own mats....
    Thats why i said that this isnt a problem for grid but the author itself. Author thinks all completed mats should be overcharge more than full price even when given the mats. No crafter can craft shit wihout mats. Its not like i ordered for a custom equip for you and I pay full charge without given mats and just assume you will provide it since youre selling it! Nope... what you are getting paid at is your services not your product!
    What grid is doing is selling his services!
    But still author made it into selling product price + over charging it!
    No matter what game it is a game! Muh better than drops??? Okay then ill pay abit higher like 10 - 30% higher than normal!!!
    But atleast reduce the mats price because im the one prividing it!

5. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    You're the retarded one for questioning asian overpriced fantasy economics.
    Just shut up and read or go elsewhere.

6. zecran

zecran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    overgeared skeleton 1 and 2 are op and troll master

Shield Loyalist and canaria23 like this.
  7. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoken like a true retard who has no comeback! Bravo!

8. Alski

Alski <Insert other title here> Level 25

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure he could do that, but why would he when people are happily paying what ever he asks for.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  9. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    Like i said...
    This is the authors problems sincw thats how he or she views this king of thing... no one in the right mind in this qorld qould do that except someone who is really good at viewing the future outcome qhich ia litterally small.

10. Alski

Alski <Insert other title here> Level 25

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there goes the problem... Some people go crazy over pixel in games these days, ive seen people throw 10's of thousands of $$ a stupid facebook(and other platform) games hell someone even paid 12.5k for a single weapon in diablo 3 not long after it was launched there are also many other cases of it if you search a bit. Now add in the fact that people seem to live for these types of virtual reality's regardless of which story we are talking about and the money they are willing to spend scales up if it gives them a good enough benefit,
    which, in turn can result in a positive feedback loop. now if this isn't enough for you then go read @canaria23 last post here

P.S fix your dam W key

11. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyways, I started reading the novel and am around chapter 15. The impression I am getting from this novel is that the MC is utter garbage and the NPCs are restricted by the system, they don't seem that much special or intelligent (like the Matrix ) to me though??

12. talkingwolf98

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC, as most everyone agrees, does become a better character; eventually to the point that he becomes a halfway decent person instead of a walking pile of garbage with hair. As for the NPCs, they are limited by the system in certain ways, some that you learn much later in the story, but overall it's the NPCs that are interacted with the most that you feel are more human than lines codes though some of them are that way because they're special; at least compared to most other NPCs. Stick with it and I promise that the story does get better than just having a cringey main character that makes worse decisions than a drunken toddler.

13. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The point was that they were like normal people living in a program and a relationship with them isn't weird not that they were like super people(I wasn't referring to the Oracle or Architect). They are affected by the system(initial impressions of players and stuff like that) but are clearly their own beings.

Grid's character being terrible is largely overblown. He whines a bunch but only takes advantage of people a handful of times from what I remember. He's much better than Ark if less competent. Also have people not been reading the xianxia on this site?

iBakax3 likes this.
  14. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh the Overgeared Assassin Guild is finally born

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  15. Thousandswords

Reading List:
    Link
    I am at chapter 49 and reading this is pure torture. The MC seems like he has the brains of a ringworm, his personality is pure trash. At this point I am feeling pretty stupid for continuing this suffering.

16. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the chapter 100 more or less he STARTS becaming a better person.

17. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the hatred of early Grid more because of his bad personality or because he's stupid and incompetent?

18. Thousandswords

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's all of em.

Shield Loyalist and viprei like this.
  19. Z__SKULL

Z__SKULL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly never understood people's hate for grids character fist 100 hundred chapters or so. seem like the way someone would act if they constantly seemed to get screwed over and over

20. talkingwolf98

Reading List:
    Link
    For me it was just that, despite what happened to him all the time, he acted like it was the world itself out to stop him from succeeding at life, when the only effort he put toward his life was taking out a loan to buy the capsule for the game and even then he didn't work like someone trying to pay back that loan he worked like he expected high grade items and money to fall at his feet. Then, when an opportunity fell into his lap, he treated it like he only had to sit there and wait to succeed, he kept making mistakes that even a fool would experience and learn from and he didn't think one time that he needed to change something or learn. When he finally did learn it was after he had dug a hole in his life that he needed a miracle to fix, and then he started taking small steps to achieve just that even though everyone around him was used as a crutch somehow along the way.
    In a nutshell he was a stupid fool that never put the necessary effort toward anything until he literally hit below rock-bottom. That's why I don't like Grid in the first hundred chapters. All that just set the stage for him to become a person though; so I stuck with the story.