LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link

He unlocked it when he was the first person to get maxed enhancement on a weapon (Mjolnir in this case).

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Grid was representing below average not normal.
    By upgrading his hammer to +10.

3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    oh he finally completed the Sword Grave map

4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda hoping the lich will pop up and beat the stuffings out of him. And once again, the exploration team can go to shit once Grid goes to the Sword Grave.

5. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor exploration team, just a bit more and they could have gotten a monopoly over pagma/braham's relics

6. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Skunk wanted to buy his own plane to travel around the world, Dog Woman wanted medical facilities that could prolong her terminally ill brother’s life, Crocodile wanted to display more than 10 supercars in her garage.

One of these is not like the others

Arexio and 0000000 like this.
  7. talkingwolf98

talkingwolf98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right? Who would want more than 2 cars?

Arexio, Godgrid and Shatteredsun like this.
  8. Ectcorray

Ectcorray Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno about all that, but he should at least be able to use 2+ spells at once in the future. Might actually see the Legendary Magician consistently using magic.
    I dunno about all that, but he should at least be able to properly use the Legendary Magician's multi-casting, making them relevant.

Imagine that, the Legendary Magician consistently using spells. Who'da thunk.

9. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, pack it up girls. Our OTP, Braham is back! Sniffed a little at their reunion

Arexio likes this.
  10. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    No fucks given for the exploration party best waifu back

11. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    16 stats for level now.
    If Grid became level 1 and ue the painting, even losing the new exilirs, he will gain 4800 stats in the level 300... OP.

12. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    now demon lord not just evolved to demon emperor but it got evolved into great demon lord

13. Shatteredsun

Reading List:
    Link
    Hax mode eyes are much better than being a explorer it seems

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  14. Ectcorray

Ectcorray Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whew. The author keeps adding new and really strong skills to Grid (i.e., Mineral Creation for pavranium+, Super Duper Pagma Eyes, enhanced skills from the god(desse)s, Drop, and maybe more I'm forgetting).

When he uses the Painting (the one that reverts his skills/stats), he'll be losing a lot of irrecoverable hax abilities if it really reset his entire status to whatever it was - exempting class/race/level/etc.

I kinda doubt that the author'll let him lose such OP stuff all at once for a few thousand stat points. Either the painting will be renewed to reflect a more current Grid, or he just won't lose entire skills, just the levels. This is particularly likely when considering he'll be fighting the strongest raid bosses in Satisfy mono y mono eventually. Am I coming out of left field, or would the stats be a worthwhile trade?

15. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if he didn't have the eyes he'd probably just have to identify all the swords.

16. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd legendary and the super computer didn't melt down! They improved Morpheus

17. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can grid "smith" magic spells like he does items? Overspelled guild division

He takes apart magic spells and recreates them. Like braham did

18. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he'd never come back! :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    I guess author changed his/her ways and showed some compassion to our vamphime.

Why 16? Where's the extra 2 coming from? He's not the only one who has a second class though.

19. Lirikan

Lirikan [Charming Mollusca] [Cephalopoda Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well his second class changed or evolved from Legendary Magician to Duke of Wisdom so he got second class twice and both are legendary.

Arexio likes this.
  20. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is the only with 2 secondary class, the king title and the chance to start level 1 with stats that he have level 360(the part about level 1 is hipotethical)
    He won't loses skills.

With the explication about the Pagma's book, my theory about the power of the hidden classes becamas stronger, and I will post here, only in a whim.

Resume: hidden class are strong, but, except for legendary combat class(and maybe even the legendary ones, if you count the level reset), far from OP, the owners of hidden class are more close of being OP.

What a class do? Basicaly, give skills. And, in a minus level, give quests.

But there is another ways to gain skills, besides the fact that the normal ones bacame stronger every 100 levels.

That way, a strong player will, with time, gain enough skills that he won't be behind a hidden class.

So, why are hidden class OP? The players. Normaly, to gain a combat class you nedd be one of the strongest, and the class is only a bonus, the greatest example being Kraugel, he was the strongest before he gain a legendary class, same to Cris and Fakker

The conter example will be Grid, but there is a explication. Two in truth. Grid shouldn't have gain hiss class until the elite are in the level 300, and there is the fact that he have much more stats than he should have, so Grid looks so OP in the first NC, and this gave him the chance to be a pioneer. He only stay strong in the second because of the gain in the Bahen Archipelago, and the fact that the person becames a much better player(not about his controll, but his skills has a blacksmith).

A legedary class should lost the pioneer chance for a year because of the level reset, that is what happen wih Kraugel. How we can be sure that he won't be stronger if he have keep gaining new titles, itens and skills with his pioneer position? He is only recuperate his position after the third NC, and he says he only will compete with Grid in the fifth.

Grid class is the exception, a class that is possible gain quick in the game and without requiriments of the player, because of he book.

So I defend that class is overvalued is the novel.
    Strong, yes, but no more than a lot of things.