Scribblehub Authors' Advertisement

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RTS, Jan 5, 2019.

1. RTS

RTS ☀┩ îИϑîℂ✞υƧ ɛӼքʊɢռǟȶօʀ┡☀

Reading List:
    Link
    I will make it short (because it's 4:15 here, hence I require some sleep, damn those assignments), this is a thread for authors of scribbehub to advertise their work. Kindly post the synopsis alongside the link, so that we may feel intrigued enough to give your novel a try.
    Anyway, so far I have only taken interest in a few novels. Like:

1)https://www.scribblehub.com/series/2614/the-terrorizing-conqueror/
    Synopsis:
    They had forsaken his loved ones, his people and took everything else that was dear to him, leaving him to be burned by his own hate. Yet, his thirst for power and revenge moved a few above. After twenty years, he is back again, a lot stronger than before. Bidding his time, he plans to make his enemies regret their folly. This is the legend of a man who had once been forsaken by the whole world; a man that has nothing else to lose. Watch as Malazan cautiously carves a bloody path through the Kingdom of Ceirth to all the way to the Uspetan Empire, leaving behind an everlasting tale of The Terrorizing Conqueror.

2)https://www.scribblehub.com/series/1876/path-of-the-tyrant-king/

Synopsis: Long ago a boy was born to a powerful clan, he was on track to inherit his grandfather’s mantle but alas he fell in love with the wrong person.

What happened next was only karma, he was beaten and flogged to death by his kinsmen. With a single breath left he cursed them, he would return one day and leave no traces of this wretched clan. He then used a forbidden method to condense his essence into one.

This boy would become the highest demon under heaven, leaving a reign of terror that spanned eons. His evil heritage left an indelible mark upon history but alas righteousness prevailed. The great demon was slain until eras pass and his mark all but disappeared.

A Blood Moon hangs as a corpse rises from atop a mountain, the great demon returns once again!

(Hmm, maybe I should get paid for doing this)

Desclaimer: The purpose of this thread is to give exposure to less-known authors, so kindly refrain from any other sort of discussion. And please, avoid double posting.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    Arexio, reagents 11, JuuHachi and 8 others like this.
  2. PewDiePie

PewDiePie King of YouTube

Reading List:
    Link
    Mention the authors' name. Let em see that people like their stories.

RTS and ohko like this.
  3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For this, you get my Like.

Arexio, Myriadfold, Blitz and 2 others like this.
  4. Yaoikun

Yaoikun The other Red Siblings | Cursed Black Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.scribblehub.com/series/2985/pink-cross/

Synopsis:
    Everyone, I have finally decided to write~

Please read a lot~

The story’s about the strongest cross the pink cross moving to the other region… hehehe

A pink cross kills everything.

EVERYTHING

(Just kidding, don't have a discription yet for this one)

RTS likes this.
  5. RTS

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, you really got me there for a second. Thanks for your sharing your story!
    Thanks for your sharing your story with us!

6. kineticblast

kineticblast Very Unprofessional Farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the advertisement, if you have the time I'd like to hear your views on Path of the Tyrant King.

RTS likes this.
  7. SnowdropLily

SnowdropLily 100% Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/2289/dangerous-magic-the-daphne-garden-series/

Synopsis:
    Mortals believe witches are cruel, vicious, evil and ugly. You can’t deny that. But although some witches can be defined with these adjectives, some are the opposite and some are in the middle. Back in the year of hundreds the mortal folks knew of a legend, about a witch that was born. Born in a place that mortals also believed as a legend; The Legendary Daphne Garden. Daphne is a flower that is dangerous and poisonous. It can cause coma or sudden death. That time, few people only knew about poisons. Ignorance was common.

Celeste grew up to be a beautiful witch. Born with silver hair with pink tips (much like the pink water daphne), pale white skin, red lips and silver eyes. She was famous to anywhere she goes.

Anyone who had a mind knew about “The Wandering Silver Belle”

Who would’ve know that this “silver belle” would be the witch in the legend of the witch born in “The Daphne Garden.”

Accompany Celeste on her journey to visit different places, meet people, and to sought different things. Also witness how she fights her enemies.

RTS likes this.
  8. OnceandFutureLurker

OnceandFutureLurker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope all goes with the novels listed

RTS likes this.
  9. RTS

Reading List:
    Link
    I will leave a review when I have enough spare time to catch up to the latest updates of your work. Though, so far I have only read till chapter 3 and the thing that bugged me the most was your excessive use of flowery language. I also had some questions regarding the plot, but I am sure they will be answered in the next chapters. Other than that, your story does well in not deviating from the wuxia genre. Keep up the good work.
    Seems interesting, thanks for your sharing your work!

10. kineticblast

kineticblast Very Unprofessional Farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the late reply and thank you!

11. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda want to advertize mine but due to my record of having the release date of my chapters, its better that i shouldn't get people's hopes up.

Like my one novel about a returnee which focuses on his daily life on the first arc before making a next arc that not only focuses on a new char, but also improving the other chars as well as giving more plot to the story.

12. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, I’m the same.

Arexio likes this.
  13. RTS

Reading List:
    Link
    C'mon, you two. It's not like you guys owe us chapters. Just release at your own pace. And hey, it's quite rude of you to leave others hanging like this. Introduce us to your novels!

Donutmindme likes this.
  14. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it really rude to leave you hanging?

RTS likes this.
  15. RTS

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...yeah.

Donutmindme likes this.
  16. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    (I'LL GO bc this is the internet, and readers looking for updates can't find where I live anyway. *says as he upgrades internet security*)

Author Rex here, I've already lost my shame a long time ago. Let me know if you find it.

*AHEM*

Do you want some Pokemon fanfiction? 'Eww no'? Well, here you go anyway:

Redemption: A Pokémon Story

Synopsis:
    A young man, working hard to make ends meet, finds it difficult to carry on no matter how many years pass. Why try so hard? It STILL hurts inside. The pain. The regret. If only he could go back.

He needs an escape. The alcohol is only temporary. Both the drugs and medicine don’t work for him. Maybe, it’s time for a release of sorts…

. . .

Huh? This world is familiar. How nostalgic. Creatures held in tiny balls. Reminds him of his pleasant memories of childhood. A time BEFORE the suffering and aching and sorrow.

Pokémon. A world full of adventure and discovery await him. An escape he so desperately needed.

Bam. It's a pretty dark and bleak Pokéverse btw.

Also, don't expect anything well-written. It's my first public piece, so I'll use that excuse. #shameless(x2)

Usually, I'm hanging out around the AG thread (*inserts plug*) if you're looking for me (don't know why you would). That's all.

Peace out.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    Donutmindme likes this.