Spoiler Mr. Rong’s Lovelorn Diary【戎先生的失恋日记】

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LaDyViL, Feb 9, 2019.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU page: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/mr-rongs-lovelorn-diary/

Description:
    When he was categorised as an Omega at the age of 13, Rong Yi made a tiny little wish. In the future, he wanted to fall in love with a tall, handsome and elegant Alpha whom he could share a romantic love with, then build a blissful family with him and give birth to many cute babies together.

A few years later, he grew into a tall, handsome and elegant Omega and was passionately pursued by countless admirers of the same gender, while all Alphas backed away from him in face of his superiority.

This was not the life he wanted.

\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/

There's just one chapter out but the translator doesn't seem like they're going to continue translating it, and already gave the go ahead for others to pick it up. But I want to know more lol

• It's ABO
    • The MC is an omega with features unlike an Omega
    • The MC had tried pursuing many but kept failing because of misunderstanding about his gender
    • It's 1v1
    • It's HE
    Any spoilers would be lovely. I have about a few hundred chapters of the current novel I'm MTLing to spare more time for another novel huhu. .

Ease, Alice-sama, Poor_Hero and 14 others like this.
  2. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, pitiful watchers. I bring you spoiler thanks to two kind souls from discord. Hopefully this shows up in chronology order.... But here they are:
    Screenshot_20190209_173457.png
    Screenshot_20190209_173511.png
    Screenshot_20190209_173520.png
    Screenshot_20190209_172816.png
    Screenshot_20190209_172920.png
    Screenshot_20190209_172959.png
    Screenshot_20190209_173016.png
    Screenshot_20190209_173105.png
    Screenshot_20190209_173131.png
    Screenshot_20190209_173143.png
    Screenshot_20190209_173204.png
    Screenshot_20190209_173223.png
    Screenshot_20190209_173313.png Screenshot_20190209_173343.png

nicomcla1995, test-j, Kleep and 19 others like this.
  3. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Since LadyVil has kindly spoiled a bit, we can call in the rest of the cavalry. :blobhero:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

Rangeles, maya_sov, hmudara and 11 others like this.
  4. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    This one sounds pretty hilarious, well a bit pitiful for poor MC who is very active with his romantic pursuits only to be rejected for being too perfect....like an alpha instead of an omega. Reminds me a lil of this other funny novel i skimmed but it's an alpha x omega turned alpha pairing tho. xD

test-j and FujoshiOnDuty like this.
  5. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds really cute! Adding this to my read list

6. Moonlightlily13

Moonlightlily13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im gonna need spoilers for this, hmmm this seems different slightly than norm but I hope theres no harem or long-lasting misunderstandings that'll put me off

7. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh another ABO in my stasssh~ yay~ sankyuuu for the summons and spoilers :3

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  8. DeanRae

DeanRae Fall's Symphony╏One with the blunt knife╏

Reading List:
    Link
    im legit so sad lol I just finished up to the 71st chapter and cant read the rest without VIP the mtl release of that 71st chapter was slightly confusing too and left me on a cliff.

Ask away if people want spoilers. Cant guarantee that they're 100% correct tho since I mtld and dont understand chinese lol. Can tell you that there is smut though but only about two scenes (one of them was censored and the other was near the end)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2019
    Dragon_Reader, BScythe and ahsudole like this.
  9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Any sweet moments between ML and MC? How did ML fixed his problem? Was there any rivals for them? How did they break up the first time? How did they made up later? Did anyone actually check MC's wechat profile?

10. DeanRae

Reading List:
    Link
    They broke up the first time cause when they were in a car having an intense make out session, the ml and mc decide to take an inhibitor spray to reduce the smell of their pheromones. The mc asks if it's okay for him to use the spray cause it's specially formulated for alphas. The ml is confused why he's even asking and the mc is like: "is it okay/effective for me to use cause im an omega". The ML then starts freaking out and blames the MC for lying and stuff. Then he bolts from the car and pukes. It's basically what your earlier spoiler said. They break up cause the mc thinks that the ml hates him.

No one checked the wechat properly except for the mc lol

the process to making up is a long one but the misunderstandings dont last long (at least for mc) - this part i'll continue tomo cause it's late and i have work tomo lol .

There are no rivals.... well they didnt last since the ML and MC are devoted to each other by the time one of them does appear. The MC is in a fake relationship with one of his omega friends. I actually think he was the omega that he rejected in the first chapter. They met again cause, i think the boss, wanted to set the mc up with his omega nephew. The MC agreed to meet because it would make his and his colleagues job easier. There is an idol that the MC is a fan of. He got a ticket to attend the idol's meetup and they end up being neighbours at a hotel. Long story short, he gets invited to hitch a ride with the idol since the idol found out that the ML was the one who gave the MC the ticket that he sent. While in the car, the mc sees what he thinks is the ml in a taxi but he thinks he's hallucinating from missing the ml too much. WHen they return to the hotel, the idol forces the mc into the idol's room and kabedons him to the door. At this point, mc freaking out a little. And then the idol turns up his pheromones and mc is like oh noes, cause he's starting to react. He has his hand on the idol's chest trying to stop him and just when the idol attempts to kiss him or something and the mc is starting to uber react to the idol's pheromones, somebody knocks on the idol's door. The mc is like: "Help me!" and the ML (being the one outside) hears this and busts down the door. Then he gets all mad at the idol (cause they have history) and takes the mc away. day after that, they find out that some fans think idol and mc are together. They clarify this with the help of the idol that it was just the wife of one of his friends (being ML and MC), so now everyone thinks they are married.

Even to the last couple of chapters he was still suffering from it a little. It pretty much got cured by getting the ML used to the pheromones. There was a time that the ML bought packs of yoghurt cause they were on sale, not realising that they were going to expire the next day. They ate i think one pack in one day and still had a pack or two left over. Some time after that, the MC's parents come over for a visit and during their stay, they were talking about how the MC finally had someone to cook for. The ML was laughing when he suddenly had the urge to puke, so the MC was like wtf were you thinking about you perv lol (cause they figured out that he would feel the urge to puke everytime he thought about doing something intimate with an omega). They went to get medicine I think, and when they returned, they found that mc's parents were watching some omega idol show. I think they did a close up of an omega when he winked. The MC saw that the ML suddenly had a sudden urge to puke and followed him to the toilet where he accused the ML of thinking of others. I think his words were something like: "You dont even react that way with me lately!" Kind of like he was saying - so you dont like me that much anymore? You dont find me attractive? (lol basically he was jealous cause the ML barely puked anymore when it came to him but he was puking over the omega idol winking. Turns out that the ML didnt actually get all puke like anymore and the reason he kept puking was because he had some of the expired yoghurt hahhaha

11. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. Go to sleep, see you tomorrow. I'll be camping waiting here~

12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @DeanRae Why did the idol kabedon MC? Does boss know MC is omega?

13. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1-10
    • Mc is going to have a meal with his co-worker.
    • A cute omega boy hits on him but mc declines.
    • The co-worker comes in. He likes that cute omega and asks mc to introduce them,but the boy already left and mc doesn't know him.
    • They eat. Mc is treating the co-worker for helping him. The co-worker found a forgotten item of mc and mc was taken by his sweet personality. Mc has a crush on the co-worker.
    Mc : you only lime that kind of omega?
    Co-worker: no i love all kinds. Are setting me up? Ilike em good looking.
    Mc: am i good looking?
    Co-worker: im not a betta im an alpha. Are you gay? (Alpha x alpha is considered gay or any same gender)
    Mc: im not an alpha or beta.
    Co-worker: (shocked) *pays fast then runs lol*
    • Mc is sad. He sees couples. He thinks why am i born like this. other omegas want tobe independent but cant. He wish he had that problem, but hes always been exceptional ppl cant believed hes an omega.
    • Mc learned how to cook for his alpha so he can be a good wife, but no alpha wants him only omegas. He never kissed or even held hands with an alpha.
    • He sees a handsome alpha male and he starts daydreaming abouts marring him and having kids, until he was pushed.
    • He hears a girl scream ,"thief!!!" Mc was part of track so hes fasts. He catches up to the thief but the thief wants to punch him.
    • Mc was saved buy that handsome guy(ml) he was daydreaming about. Ml is a cop.
    • He arrested the guy.
    • They all go to the police station. (Im sure you already read what happened so skip foward)
    • Its getting late so ml wants to take the girl home. He asks mc if he wants to come since he lives near. Mc agrees.
    • Ml takes the girl home first, eventhougb she lived closer to him. Ml tells the girl hes a karate instructor for kids and gives her his card.
    • Then he drops off mc. Mc also asks for a card to contact him later.
    • Mc gets a call from that panicked co-worker saying hes sorry and can they be life before? Mc doesnt care. Hes into ml now.
    • Ml contacts mc sayjng ge forgot something in his car. Mc thinks and thinks? A handkerchief? Ml says yes. But then mc finds his handkerchief so he thinks ml is just using an excuse to see him.
    • They meet and eat. Mc thinks ml saw his id so he should know mc is an omega. Mc things if ml is an omege like him its impossible but if ml is a beta or alpha. Mc will be ok with it.
    • Ml is very sweet and treats mc very well. Mc is very shocked. Hes never been treated like this. After the date ml says he forgot the handkerchief.
    • 2nd date is a movie. They both haves hands in the bucket. Ml says sorry but he doesnt move his hand.
    • Ml gives mc the handkerchief. Mc is shocked. Its a cute one with animals on it. Mc is ..... And out of the 2 you thought this was mine? Well he could say he lied before so he agreed it was his.
    • Ml is sad. He says now i have no excuse to ask you out. They become official and kiss.
    • Ml is very sweet. He drops off food at work for mc.
    • One night mc got out early and he visits ml and checks out his class. Ml is very popular with students and parents.
    • They meet and on thier way to the car. They start feeling/smelling something sweet? Ml says maybe they shouldn't be in the car together. The smell will intensify and mc will be uncomfortable.
    • Mc says its fine. The kiss in the car. Ml gives him an alpha inhibitor.
    • Mc looks at it and hes a bit suprised. He originaly thought ml could possibly be an omega like him.
    Mc: the inhibitor was universal?
    Ml: o.o? What do you mean?
    Mc: i mean can i use this?
    Ml: what? It says its for alpha.
    Mc: *got a bad felling* i am an omega. Can i use this?
    • Ml is shocked. He runs out of the car and starts vomiting. Mc follows. He gives tbe inhibitor to ml but it dropd and ml acviaccident kicked it away.
    • Ml says mc lied to him. Mc says it was on his id plus webchat. Ml says he was staring at the pix not the gender.
    • They yell and argued and broke up.
    • Mc is sad. Plus he noticed he forgot his id in ml's car.
    • Mc gets summoned to the bald guy. (Idk. A superior?) Bald guy wants to introduce mc To his nephew.
    • Mc goes on the dates. Its a cute college student. They see a movie and the kid can see mc isnt too happy. And says are sure it cant work out? It was love at first site. We met before. Its the cute omega from the begining.
    • Mc says hes also an omega so it won't work out.
    • The college student suggest fake dating to bat off blind dates and such. Mc doesn't want to because ge did it before and they other party was secretly in love with mc and it was such a hassle.
    • Mc goes home and (idk if he was cooking) kitchen was on fire. He needs a new place. The co-worker says he knows a guy. All mc has to do is cook and the rent can be cheap since mc is poor and needs to pay damage fees.
    • He goes and meets the new room mate. Its the ex bf!!???! Mc is not happy and leaves but ml stops him and says to spend the nice since mc is homeless.
    • Ml gets a phonecall from dad. Ml yells ans says theres no place for you to sleep. I have a roommate moving in today. Dont come.
    • Ml takes mc home and mc sees the dad at the door. The dad is hot like the son. A hot alpha

14. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Nvm i dont think ml is a not cop just a random guy.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  15. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't ML teach self defence or something ? I remember him giving a business card to the little girl and mc (mc lies that his relative is interested in classes or something) when he dropped them off ?
    MTL is seriously not for for me :cry:

16. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s a Wushu instructor, part-time. I haven’t gotten far enough to figure out his real job, but it’s something that lets him sleep at 3am and wake up at 1pm, work from home, needs some brain juice and earns him a lot of dough.

I suspect he’s some famous novelist. And since he’s so secretive about it, maybe he’s a novelist who writes Alpha x Alpha stories or smth idk my imagination is running wild

alexfilia, Ease, cheerydandan and 4 others like this.
  17. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    11-18
    • The dad thinks ml us hinding a lover and they are gonna live together. Ml tells him no.mc us just a room mate.
    • Dad tells mc that ml us strange (aka likes alpha)
    • Ml doesn't drive dad homw says his car needs fixing.dad goes home.
    • The place us clean. Mc goes to his room. Ml lays some rules. Be quiet in the morning, ml sleeps late and wakes up late.
    • Mc us suprised. Mc use to call at those times and ml always responds. Now he fells like he doesn't know ml at all.
    • Ml tells mc the area plus most likely mc will not cook. Mc is offended. Mc says he will definitely cook. Ml is like..... But i heard your kitchen was on fire. Mc says that was an accident. Wont happen again.
    • Ml goes to his room. Mc calls the co-worker. The co-worker was college buddies with ml and ml had chased the co-worker plus the other 2 roommates.
    • Lol mc is like great we both chased the same guy. He tells the co-worker not to tell ml about mc. The coworker assures mc that ml knows hes an omega and will not hit on him.
    • The co-worker also said i heard you are dating the bald guys nephew.
    • Mc agreed to fake date the omega college student.
    • Later the mc goes and buys food. The ml sees. Hes nervous his kitchen was gonna be burnt down so he watches mc. Mc is a good cook. Ml says theres a camera because there have been burglars around.
    • Mc thinks and thinks then he remebers he was outside ml's door listening in so ml saw him on the camera and letting him know.
    • That night mc slept and woke up to a strangr shadow of a man. Its the thief and he has a knife. Ml knocks on the door and asks if everything is fine.
    • Mc screams theif. Ml takes him down but hes cut in the face.
    • The call the police and take the thief away.
    • Mc looks for the first aid kit. He finds the draws a mess. Turns out ml believes "out of site out of mind" aka its clean if u shove it somewhere the eyes cant see.
    • Mc cant find the supplies he needs so he goes and buys but when he returns. Ml is shocked.
    • A sanitary pad? Mc says they didn't have gause use this for now. He cuts it up to use it ml says no.
    • Mc says ml will get an infection, face will rot, kids will be scared and he will lose business.so ml says ok.
    • Ml tells mc he wont be home for dinner. So mc buys food hes to lazy to cook for himself.
    • When he comes home theres a person inside. Its ml dad. Mc assures him ml and mc are not in a relationship. Then he shows his id with omega gender.
    • Dad looks at face then id then face and id then face and id. Mc isnt surprised. He gets this alot.
    • Then dad starts to sell his sons good point.
    • Dad leaves mc eats his dinner. Later when ml gets home goes to his room and sees that the dad came. And askes mc about it. Mc says they just talked.
    • Mc cleans and helps ml with his injury again.
    • Mc goes to work. Omega is being harrassed by an fat alpha manager. Omega tells manager that mc is his bf.
    • Manager is suprised. He knows mc. They went to school together. Manager was once confessed to by mc.
    • Manager was like should have known you are so popular with omegas.
    • They leave. Omega and mc go drinking. Omega asks him is it true about the other omegas. Mc says they all asked him to fake date.
    • Omega wished he was like mc and mc wished he was like omega.
    • Mc takes omega home since hes passed out. Ml is suprised.
    • Mc puts omega on bed and he and ml go to the store.
    • Mc asks ml if the small boxes of taste good. Ml says hes never tried it. Mc ask the clerks and the clerk points to more flavors.
    • Mc buys strawberry flavor and a coke.
    • Ml buys a riceball. Mc gives one to ml. Then mc opens one and eats it.
    Ml : *shocked*. What are you doing?
    Mc: *chews the gum. Spits it out*
    Ml: how is it?
    Mc: clerked lied. It taste bad. *Takes the one he gave ml and tosses it*
    Ml: is on the floor laughing! He says dont toss it keep for tomorrow. You will see.
    • They go up the elevator. Ml says why are you drinking more? Mc was like what? The coke he bought turned out to be wine. Mc says did you change my drink? Ml says no and laughs.
    • Mc gets dizzy and falls/hugs ml. Very comfy, till ml pushes him and runs out and vomits.

I forgot when but mc needed money for rent. I think he paid off the fire damages. But he doesnt want to ask ml to postpone on the rent. So he asks his buddies but no one can help then i think he accidentally call his mom?. Shes so worried. Thinking hes homless and suffering from a scam. So to reassure her he shows does a video chat and shows her the nice place. Then ml comes out and mom was like WHO IS THAT!!!! Mc runs to his room thats my landlord. Then mc gets money transfer from wechat (idk) and mc confronts ml about it. Thw money is more than the rent. Ml says its for food so mc asks what food ml likes.

18. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes my bad. I wanted to write "not" but i guess i didnt.

I thought he was a cop because when they all went to the police station ml was looking at mc id and telling the girl what she should do. So i thought he was doing the report. I was wrong.

So yeah he is a class instructer plus some unknown profession and not a cop

19. DeanRae

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant quite remember but I think during the car ride back to the hotel - or when the reached the hotel - the idol was like: you look like his (the ml) type (alpha wise) and then the mc said that he was an omega. Honestly, i was unclear why he did that but i think it was because the idol likes the ml and so it was his way of venting or I guess "tasting" what the ml likes, as well as testing whether or not the mc actually does love the ml. During the kabedon, the idol started to increase his pheromones which started to affect the mc. When the mc put his hand on the idol's chest to push him away, the idol said something like: so you really do love the ml, and then proceeds to strengthen his pheromones and attempts to kiss the mc - this is when the ml interrupts (im totally butchering this part of the story but since it was mtl i didnt understand what the idol's relationship was with the ml).

JoshyM62, test-j, Kleep and 11 others like this.
  20. DeanRae

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is a famous novelist (the mc's favourite novelist to be exact lol) - the idol i keep mentioning is actually the lead actor for the movie version of the ml's novel. His novel is set in a heterosexual world (so basically earth) and he writes about an alpha being sent to that world. Apparently, the novels are tailored for the idol - their relationship to me is murky but one thing is for sure - the idol is the son of the ML's father's first love. The idol has no blood relation to ml but his mother died in an accident. As she was the father's first and still love, he decides to look after the idol and so basically the idol and ml grew up together.