Spoiler Mr. Rong’s Lovelorn Diary【戎先生的失恋日记】

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LaDyViL, Feb 9, 2019.

1. DeanRae

DeanRae Fall's Symphony╏One with the blunt knife╏

Reading List:
    Link
    you forgot to mention what the "chewing gum" was *smirks* hahaahah that was so funny. It basically becaming a running gag for them lol

2. DeanRae

Reading List:
    Link
    about the last part - i believe he posted the asking for money part on wechat and set it so that only his circle of friends could see it but with his parents and ML excluded. What he didnt realise was that he set it to the exact opposite so that only the ML and his parents see it

Ease, Poor_Hero and Unsaltea like this.
  3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .........no.way.

You're not saying what I think you're saying are you?????

4. DeanRae

Reading List:
    Link
    it was a condom hahahahah that's why the cashier was all like "i've never had those before" hahaha later on when the mc is sober, he tries to give it to the ml who gives it back to him saying that he couldnt use it cause it dont fit hahahah

5. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah idol is the son of ML’s dad’s first love. But idol’s mum passed away when she was quite young, so ML’s dad took care of him a lot by always asking idol to go over to their house for dinner. Apparently this was the last straw for ML’s mum and she went bonkers over it.

Somehow idol and ML got together, but after they got together ML realised that they have different world views. Idol is the type who believes that there’s nothing wrong with polygamy, so he’d sleep around with other people while he was with ML and never understood why ML was angry about that (but they didn’t do much cuz ML couldn’t stand idol’s Alpha pheromones either) which is why the idol kabedon MC maybe? Idol still likes ML, and maybe thought it’d be interesting to do stuff with MC too?

6. DeanRae

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah that's what i thought. honestly, i think he simply did that cause he's a playboy hahahah and i guess to get back at ml? maybe to show him something like: look, i even had your favourite or something like that hahah at least the idol was kind enough to sort out the whole paparazzi/fan report between the idol and mc being lovers.

midnight reader likes this.
  7. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so funny. Im at the part where mc just wants to move on from ml and he keeps looking at hot guys hahahahha

While ml is like umm look at me! Look at me! Aren't we dating? Mc ignores him..

8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk im on chapter 40+ maybe it will change later but so far it doesn't seem like that ml is mc's favorite novelest.

When mc first saw the book he was suprised ml had it, but mc wasnt like OMG i love this novel. He just said he like it and read it when he was young.

After ml lied about his pen name mc looked it up and he made fun of the pen name.

When ml and mc were in the escape room. Mc said it was his favorite novelists and looked at mc. Not because it was his favorite novelist but because he wanted to see if he could get a reaction from ml. Cuz he thinks its ml.

Well idk maybe they will get more into it later but for now it doesn't seem like mc is really into that novelist.

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. So MC actually tried to eat a condom?

10. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He thought it was strawberry candy. It was the worst candy he ever tried

In his defence he was pretty drunk

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao

12. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well its funny cuz he thought it was gum.

He thought he bought gum and soda but what he really bought was condoms and wine. Also funny cuz he has a fake drunk bf on his bed, while buying condom and whine with his exbf/landlord. They never really give ml's pov but i wonder if he thought ml got it for the fake bf

13. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry i loved it so much i finished it. The summary is a bit off cuz my memory sucks plus sometimes mtl is confusing.

Zhou Li : bald manager's nephew. Mc's fake omega bf.
    • Mc waks up from a terrible hang over.
    • The fake omega pops his head in the room. He tells mc. Ml looks scary (because of scar), but hes very nice. They talked about stuff. Ml gave him disposible toothbrush and stuff. Ml also got food fir him.
    • Ml offer food for mc but mc says too greesy. Mc wants yogert.
    • Ml gets a call. Its the Liu Yuan (co-worker of mc and ml's friend). Ml says buy yogurt on your way up.
    • Fake bf wants to go home. He wants to change clothes. On the way down they meet the Liu Yuan. Liu Yuan is so happy.
    • Fake bf not happy. Liu Yuan is too persistent. Fake bf leaves.
    • Liu Yuan is like, i thought you didn't know him. He wants bf's contact but mc says he will ask first.
    • They go to the room and Liu Yuan keeps asking about the bf. Ml hears and sats dont make trouble. That omega is mc's bf.
    • Liu Yuan is shocked. I thought you were dating the bald guy's nephew..... Mc says thats him. Co-worker is shocked.
    • Mc goes into the kitchen to make food.
    Ml: you remember anything last night?
    Liu Yuan : mc's co-worker and ml's college friend.
    Mc: we went shopping?
    Ml : anything else?
    Mc: i fell on you and you pushed me and vomit?
    Ml:.........
    Mc: what is it? Just say it?
    Ml: *starts laughing* do you remember what you bought?
    Mc: *confused* ? i got cand and wine?
    Ml: *laughs and laughs* *gave mc a box of condoms.* Wanna eat?
    • Mc looks. Its missing 2 packages. One he chewed and spit and the other was ml's that he tossed. Mc is embarrassed.
    • Then Liu Yuan comes in and sees the scene. No one can explain it. Ml is laughing and mc doesn't want to says he bought it drunk and mistook it for candy.
    • Liu Yuan thinks mc is cheating on fake bf.
    • They all eat together and Liu Yuan leaves.
    • Mc gets a call from fake bf. He asks mc can you watch my cute pet mimi for 2 days? Mc agrees.
    • Mc says to send it to his work place.
    • The mc sees the pet sns hes like... Its not a cute kitty? Its a snake.
    • Somehow it got out and eats Liu Yuan's pet hamster , lightning. Liu yuan is very sad. Zhou Li says he can compensate him but liu yuan says no need.
    • Mc takes home the snake and wants to put it in the living room. He doesn't like the snake.
    • Mc goes to find ml to ask his opinion

Hungery brb

14. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary continue part 2
    • Mc asks ml if he can leave the snake in the living room. Mc doesn't want the snake in his room.
    • Ml freaks out. He says no. Keep it in your room. Mc goes back to his room.
    Ml: *knocks on mc's door, but will not enter the room* how are you gonna raise that snake?
    Mc: no its not mine. Im just watching him for Zhou Li. Only for 2 days.
    Ml: *relieved* gives a cover to cover the snake cage.
    Ml: *takes off sweater, then shirt*
    Mc: *shocked* what are you doing!!!!!!!
    Ml: *shows bite scar* (idk i think near the hip area?) Look snake bit me when i was young. I dont like them. (Ml is scared of snake.)
    Mc: *drooling and staring at hot sexy bod. Woe muscles!!! * Yeah... Looks bad. *Not looking at scar. Looking at mermaid line and more hot goodness. Lol*
    • Mc returns and puts the cover on the cage. Finds out the the snake is gone. Ponders if he should tell ml or not.
    • Mc hears a scream. Ml is freaking out! He felt the snake around his ankle when he was on the sofa.
    • Mc is like, ml you are useless. Ml is like... No i can do the dishes from now on and something else.
    • Mc laughs on the inside. He thinks ml said some pointless stuff. Mc thinks ml should have said. Im not useless. I saved your life! (Thief scene) also without ml, mc would be homeless.
    • Mc struggle to catch the snake. Some how ml is on top of mc on the sofa freaking out. Mc is worried ml is gonna vomit cuz they are too close and he says let go i need to catch the snake. Ml jumped off.
    • The snake got scared and ran into the cage.
    • Mc called Zhou Li to laugh at ml, but Zhou Li was upset and worried. He doesnt want ppl to suffer because of him. So he says he will pick up the snake.
    • Zhou Li apologize for what happened and offers to take them out. Ml invites Liu Yuan because he doesnt want to be the third wheel since mc and zhou li are dating.
    • Mc is not happy. The restaurant is the same place ml took mc on thier first date. Ml and mc had an argument during the snake incident and it still wasnt resolved so the atmosphere was a bit awkward.
    • Liu Yuan sat with zhou li and ml sat with mc. Mc was kicking ml under thr table but then he accidentally kicked Liu Yuan.
    Liu Yuan: why did you kick me?
    Mc: umm no i was stretching... (No one believes him)
    • Ml and mc are arguing to themselves (whispering? )
    Then mc says to Liu Yuan: ml wants to chase you!!!
    Liu Yuan: *shocked*
    Ml: no someone is just jealous!
    Author's note:
    Liu Yuan: *looks 2 omega couple to my right. 2 guys romantically chasing me at one point. So uncomfortable. Im straight! Leave me alone!!!!*

• Zhou li gives Liu Yuan a cute fluffy hamster keychain. Liu Yuan is touched. He was sad about ,lightening, the hamster.
    Ml: what happened to lightening?
    Everyone: *ignores*
    • Mc is jealous watching the 2. Looking at 2 blooming love birds and mc has no one. He smiles because its still cute.
    • Ml frowns. How can you be happy/okay. You dont seem like a couple. Mc says they have trust.
    • When they get home, something is wrong. The laptop on the table is missing and mc's door was open, now ita closed.
    • Mc holds ml's hand. Thinking there maybe a theif. Then they see a young girl. Mc thought it was ml's but its his mom.
    • Mc let go of ml's hand, but ml grabs it and says look mom i didnt lie. This is my bf.
    >.> Eating again

JoshyM62, test-j, Kleep and 17 others like this.
  15. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary part 3

• Mom sleeps in mc's room for 2 days, while mc sleeps in ml's room.
    • Ml's mom and dad hardly knew each other in school. Ml's mom is very pretty and young.
    • Ml's parents didnt have a good marriage because it was not love but instincts. They eventually divorced and mom remarried. As long as she is around dad will not visit. Mom has an omega son who is getting married and she invites mc to the wedding.
    • Mc is in ml's room. Ml has odd hrs because its a habit. When ml is not in the room, mc looks around. He sees a lot of books. One book hes surprised ml has. Its a book he read in college. One of the author's earlier books.
    • Mc doesn't want to pretend to be bf and live in ml's room since hes paying for the other room. Ml says no rent fee this month so mc agrees.
    • (I forgot when but mc signed up for a fan club of Mo something. Hes an actor/singer. Hes the star of the lastest move of the book. Mc was jelly that one of his female coworker was gonna see him. So he asked her what he can do to enter the lottery to see him. She tells him what to do and he joins the fan club.)
    • The fan club stuff comes in but ml's mom is in mc's room so the stuff is moved to ml's room. Ml hates that actor/singer. He says never post his pix on my walls
    • Mc doenst know why ml hates the actor/singer.
    • Ml and mc take turns sleeping on the bed. Mc sleeps first.
    Mc: *cant sleep* your soooo loud!!!!!
    Ml: what im not doing anything.
    Mc: keyboard!!!!
    Ml: oh ok *watches movies* you want anything?
    Mc: no
    Ml: *grabs yogert eat*
    Mc: ahhhh you eat sooo loud!!!!! Ok now i want yogert!!!
    Ml:* grabs yogert for mc*
    Mc: *eat yogert ,then tries to sleep. He smells ml on the pillow. He grabs another pillow from the sofa.*
    • Mc tries to sleep. Has a hard time. He starts to get a low grade fever but hes fine.
    • Mc wakes up to see ml passed out watching a movie. Mc laughs how can they take turns on the bed? When mc gets up. Ml crawls bed.
    • Mc goes to work even though hes feeling a little dizzy, but he goes home early.
    • He sees another guy arguing with ml. Mc goes to his room.ml says no my room. Mc goes in the room. He sees the strawberry condom. Oh yeah mom is in his room, cant let her see that.
    • Later the new guy pops hus head in.
    Mc : we are just landlord and tenant,nothing more.
    The new guy: but there''s only one bed. You guys sleep together? *Looks at the strawberry condom*
    Mc: *cant explain himself*
    New guy: *leaves*.
    Mc asks ml: thats your editor? Whats your pen name?
    Ml: teacher chen
    Mc: * thinkin* liar
    • Ml's mom cook. Everytime she's cooking. Mc walks in thinking it must be ml and makes stupid remarjs like "you can cook?" ," Can it be eaten?" Then hes embarrassed when he realized its not ml.
    • Ml's mom doesn't cook well.
    • Mc lays in ml's bed. Mc has a fever. Ml takes him to the hospital.
    • Dr asks if they are together. Ml says no. Dr says mc is suffering from hormones something. Hes being exposed to, too much alpha hormones then before.
    • Ml takes mc home. He feels bad. Tells mom to move out since mc us uncomfortable. Mc moves back to his room.
    • When he wakes up he sees an ugly can/basket/looks like a trash can filled with fanclub stuff of the actor/singer. Mc is happy. He finds a VIP ticket for the actor/singer event

16. shewa

shewa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More pls

soie_yoie likes this.
  17. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I shoulda done the summary when i was reading it, but now i forgot most of it.

18. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    So i read this awhile ago some event might be out of order.

Sumary part 4
    • Mc wakes up to someone cooking. Be makes fun of ml asking him is it edible?
    • Lol the mom says , "i hope so". Lol mc is so embarrassed. He thought it was ml trying to cook.
    • Mc asks her where she is staying. She said a hotel.
    • When he gets Better he goes to work but he goes home early. He goes grocery shopping for dinner.
    • I don't remember what happened but i think a kid rammed hid cart? Turns out the dick manager who was hitting on mc's fake bf is the dad. Manager with his omega hubby and son.
    • Mc argues with the manager. Saying you are already married butyou are hitting on ppl?
    • They get disrupted but a store clerk. The clerk is very hot. Hes like apollo?
    • Mc at this point wants to move on from ml to someone else. This is how he heals from heartbreak and moves on. Mc falls in love easily but he doesn't like long term fruitless love so he always confesses. Then when mc gets turned down he just start daydreaming about the next guy. This cycle helps him not to mope on the last guy for too long.
    • So mc is ready to move on and his eyes are set on the clerk.

Time skip because i can't recall what happened next.
    • Mc and ml attend the wedding. Ml's bro is an omega who is marrying a beta.
    • Mc sees a kid who looks familiar. Its the managers kid. Mc looks around but then the omega hubby says hes not here. Mc was like oh.
    • The walk away and talked for a bit. Turns out omega hubby knew manager was cheating. When they were younger , the manager was very hot and many were after him. The omega hubby trapped him with a baby and now they are both unhappy. Omega hubby only stays for the son.
    • Mc tells him. Kids are very sensitive to these things.
    • After that he goes back to his table

19. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i for to mention. Mc goes online to an alpha forum. So alpha X alpha is the most tragic pairing. All other pairings are fine.

That is the reason ml was wanted to suppress mc's alpha hormones (in the beginning when ml didn't know mc was an omega.) . Its because alpha X alpha hormones dont go together well. Some have to remove thier alpha gland in order to stay a couple, but its very risky and major side effect. Also because they are both alpha they both want to dominant so none want to bottom.

Mc learns all this. Lol mc's mind is blown by the new info. He didnt realize how hard it was for an alpha X alpha he starts to have sympathy for ml.
    Mc later stumbles on a forum post that might be about him(mc) . Someone posted that thier alpha date turned into an omega!!!

Mc thinks this is ml so he makes an sn account and messages him saying his friend has the same problem. Mc pretends to be an alpha because the forum is for alpha. Mc doesnt know if its ml for sure but he highly suspect it. Thats why he keeps asking ml his online username. But ml is like teacher chang. Lol ml lies.

Ml says theres therapy now and lots of things that can help unlike before. He said what if you let you true love slip away? So ml says he working on it and asks if mc is working on it also. Mc says hes not sure. They message each other back and forth till the end of the novel.

One day ml is messaging (forum messages) and mc's phone keeps ringing. Thats how ml knew that message buddy was mc. Lol i forgot his reaction was like.

JoshyM62, test-j, Rangeles and 8 others like this.
  20. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary 5
    on the way home from the wedding. They see a broken down car. Its the hot apollo clerk!!!! Mc is so excited. They help him and drive him home. Mc ask for his account for wechat? I forgot. Then ml asked for it too.

Later mc bought an escape room challenge as a date with the clerk. The clerk says ok. Mc is so happy. Mc brags about the date to ml and ml also bought a ticket. Bty only mc thinks its a date. The clerk thought it was just a friendly outing.

So on the day of mc is changing clothes over and over again. Ml says you look the same. They arrive at the place but the clerk called and said he cant make it. His daughter is sick. Mc is sad.

So now its just mc and ml. They go into a room. Its dark and scary. There's a dead body. Mc is scared. I think they either turned on the light or the light came on.

Mc looks at the dead body. Its just a worker pretending tobe dead. Mc says hes good looking. Then ml and mc argue. Mc puts his face tothe body . Ml is like what are you doing? Mc says looking at what the body was looking at. Mc said the bookcase.

But then hes like hmmm maybe theres a key or clue on the body. Ml says he will check. It was a bit embarrassing cuz the vest pockets are located on top of nipple. Dead body moves a bit. Nothing in vest pocket. Mc says he will check pants pocket. I think the body stArts to freak out and he says theres really nothing on me.

Go to the bookcase. They go and pulled a book and the bookcase rotates. Then mc covers ml's eyes.he says what ever u do dont open your eye. The more ml's restrictedthe more curious he is. He can over take mc anytime. He opens his eyes and freaks out!!!!!! Snakes!?! Everywhere!!! Some in jars some fake but i think one was real.

Ml freaks out and starts distroying the place. Doesnt matter cuz ml is rich and he can pay for damages.

On thier way out the clerk calls and asks how was it? Mc said fun. The clerk said he will have to try it with his freind . Mc is like..... If there is a next time since ml distroyed the place.

As ml and mc walk. Ml tells mc that he never chased Liu Yuan. Ml was just teasing Liu Yuan but he took it seriously.

Ml ask mc to give him a try again. Mc kisses him. Ml goes off and vomits. Mc says you keep talking like that and him gonna make u vomit. They both leave separately.