LCD The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zethuron, Jun 7, 2018.

1. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Thinking about it, Kim Hajin is very close to a devil in concept. A devil appears on Earth, and takes over a human and replaces them. As time goes on, the Devil grows stronger just like his Stigma.

Not saying he is a devil, just saying his concept of existence seems very similar.

Arma, Elkon, The Mt.Tai and 13 others like this.
  2. Totocoroco

Totocoroco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if that's true that means that Chundong has a connection with every major character
    if he is a reincarnation he got a conection with Sahyuk and Suhoo
    Because of the incident got one with Boss,CT,Bell,Yeonha,Nayun, and Seyeon if the one they were after is her father
    And he also got one with Tomer by taking care of her father
    Hum only Rachel and Jonghak left, maybe something with his grandfather, Rachel is a difficult one since she didn't live on Korea nor has family member that can tie her and Chundoong together like the others

3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    A yandere in the making?

philosopher17 likes this.
  4. Ethess

Ethess The Optimistic Pessimist

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean "in the making", we're already there. She just hasn't realized it yet!

philosopher17 likes this.
  5. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    He has a connection with Rachael, just not a past connection but a current one. Evandal.

6. Ethess

Reading List:
    Link
    Chundong has nothing to do with Evandel. Pretty sure you're mixing Hajin up with Chundong.

Lonelycity and Sordahon like this.
  7. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Re-reading the recent chapter, I found something weird.

Him, the lowly varlet of the Knights, and her, the noble blood of the royal family. Hadn’t they both come back to life through ‘reincarnation’?

I'm assuming that the "him" in here refers to Suho because Sahyuk is giving an example to support her theory of Hajin being a reincarnation of her subordinate.

Isn't Suho (and her) a transmigrator instead of a reincarnator? Then again, it wasn't specifically said that they were transmigrator, but only Otherworlder.

Lonelycity likes this.
  8. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is Violet Times, published by Violet Banquet. So it is delivered magically just like how auction items are delivered in Violet Banquet.

Octam likes this.
  9. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Called this a month ago. She will make a fine addition to the harem.

10. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    depends on what you consider transmigration and reincarnation. it appears that they "died" in their preivous world, or they escaped in mind, but not body. Like Kim Suho's family is not an adoptive family i don't think. i think the body kim suho is in was born to that family. i am just not sure if Kim suho entered the body when he was a young child, or if he was reincarnated into that body and just regained memories after a while.
    Do you consider what Kim Hajin is going through, transmigration or reincarnation? i could see an argument for both since he has reincarnated into another person since that body and existence is not innately the one he had back in his original world, but his spirit transmigrated/was dragged and dropped into this world into the body of kim chundong.

11. erowarrior

erowarrior Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a part that said he loves his family. That means its reincarnation not transmigration. Suho and Sahyuk born in that world but Hajin is a transmigrated because he gets the body of someone.

12. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what i am saying is that the terminology of "reincarnation" gets iffy since the terminology is not necessarily directly tied to someone being completely born again from scratch but has somewhat settled on that. a transmigration would be much more clear for a being that is taken body and soul, a whole being. who is to say kim suho didn't "reincarnate" into that body when it was 5 months old, or 6. at what point does the replacement of soul for a body make the difference between transmigration and reincarnation. as an example, in Mushoku tensei, the original child died in a stillbirth and the MC's soul entered the body. does that count as a reincarnation or a transmigration if you count soul only transportation as a transmigration. in the other direction, i can not for the life of me remember the name of this story, but there is an isekai story where the mc was "reborn" in another world as a baby, but he was not born as a person, he was created a new body by the gods, but just at its infancy moments after birth was found and taken care of by a family that was incapable of having children. is that a reincarnation story or an isekai? if you say it has to do with age, at what age does that cut off start? cause Hajin came into this world as a young teenager more than 10 years younger than his actual self and at a point below what can be considered adulthood.

My point is that as far as the people of the world hajin is in, he is a Reincarnator just the same as suho and sahyuck. he is a person of that world through and through, with the only difference being the soul. plus when a god descends into the body of a human, its known as incarnating itself not migrating itself.

13. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    NEW 2) Tomorrow's chapter will be released Wednesday (so it will be another double release).02/12/2019 06:37

uhhmm... i dunno about you guys but .....how should i say it....hhhhmmmm..Tomorrow...Tomorrow..is...
    ITS FREAKING WEDNESDAY!!!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    canaria23, Fulademonen and Gordon like this.
  14. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
  15. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute frog

16. Ethess

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't call him cute, he's self-conscious.

17. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    lol what a self conscious frog

18. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hhah... haah.. CHAPTERS! Where are the chapters!?

19. Dr_H_16

Dr_H_16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the connection maybe should be formed in Cube.
    If Hajin didn't transmigrate, we know that could happen. I mean, Chundong's result from Agent Military Academy didn't got edited at all, right?
    So, maybe he would be in Veritas class, meet with the main cast, and... I don't know.
    Also, somehow I really like this Chundong character.
    With his heroic quality, I wouldn't surprised if he should be an OC that the co-author made at first to be the main character.
    What with his quote,

20. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people having good thoughts in here. Always good to see.