Spoiler Rebirth - Rich Young Master Little Wolf Bottom

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone explain why Shu Ning said that Shu Yao is a bastard? (ShuNing: I’m your brother, but you are not my father’s child, you are a bastard)

This really got me confuse Im not sure if I somehow didn't read and have skipped this part of the story or something. How is Shu Yao not Shu Cheng's child?

2. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't he say that just to hurt him? Like how parents say they picked their kids up from the dumpster

Jeonjkook, daydreamer_ and Kei-Em03 like this.
  3. Kei-Em03

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks :) That's kind of feasible, I guess. But to be honest, if that's the reason, that's just petty ╮(╯▽╰)╭

4. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This entire story was about him being petty LOL

Shiksha_12 and daydreamer_ like this.
  5. Kei-Em03

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes sense. (๑-﹏-๑)

6. LyreSecondString

LyreSecondString Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the ML really go out (date) with the girl who confess to him at chapter 18 where the ML said: "We'll try until before examination."???

melosakura likes this.
  7. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    No? Iirc, he was like wanted to see what (romance?) felt like. But change his mind after interacting with the mc when he went home. Pretty much ignored/breakup? W the girl the next meeting.

LyreSecondString likes this.
  8. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Ding dong~

Exuse me~

Mind to add me to your poke list~~?:cookie:

9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    you need to poke @Zhen_Qing :D ......have fun! o/

10. max2payne0

max2payne0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did love this story at the beginning. I liked the face slapping and the relationship with mc and ml even with the pervy stuff. But I drew a line with the kid. If he'd tried more with his little brother, the kid could have had a better life. He also got revenge for things that happened in a past life that didn't happen in this life and went a bit overboard. I read the reviews on the NU page and someone said it really well, the MC is kinda like a sociopath. Then came the cute/sexy outfits the ML started putting the MC in from when he's young, and how the MC acts so innocent/stupid and doesn't seem to realize his relationship with his brother isn't normal for the longest time. I started skimming around ch70s for the fluff and stopped at 84 because I just... really couldn't. Everything lines up way too conveniently for the MC in his second life and even suspension of disbelief doesn't cover ALL of it.
    It is a great story, I just wish it went a different way. After reading the spoilers, I read the chap where they had their first time, declared their love, whatever, and I felt nothing. It doesn't help that the scene was pretty anticlimactic for a hot scene. I skimmed it, that is always a bad sign. This isn't a story I would ever choose to read willingly, even if I was bored out of my mind, especially since in the end, I felt sorry for everyone besides the MC and ML. Just about everyone that knew them, and the little brother, especially.

I am, however, looking for a good bl with a similar premise, so if anyone has any good recs, I'd love to try them out.

juanexbi, magical_al00, waraa and 3 others like this.
  11. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere that they had to give two of their children to someone to raise. Why did they have to do that? Who was raising them? Aren’t all four their children, so that isn’t fair right?

12. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happen to MC's mom & litte brother in the first timeline after MC dead??

13. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanna know what happened afterwards??:blobowoevil:.. When the bodyguards came did Mc classmates shock at the car and bodyguards??
    Wanna know if they ever find out that MCs family is rich:blobowoevil:... Reaction of class head?:blobowoevil_horns:

14. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember coz its been so long. Plus I didn't really like the novel especially once ML starts having sexy thoughts for MC. He continues to bath with him, hug him, touch him, kiss him all the while feeling lust and this is when MC is a minor. Plus MC's younger bro is shown as an evil piece of shit right from birth. Like bro, that's a few months old baby, can't talk, is always drooling and pooping but is able to miraculously plot against MC. I did eventually finish the novel but reluctantly and barely remember few imp details

juanexbi likes this.