Spoiler BL - To Be a Fan in a Horror Movie

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  2. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please

3. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started MTL-ing this just yesterday so I did not get too far. But personally, from what I have read so far, its more cute that horror.

(re-reading this arc since I sort of forgot)
    Chapters 1-2
    So the scene starts off in the theaters where it allows the audience to experience the movie, up close as cannon fodders and maybe change their fates. If they are successful, then their performance are given a high level grade, then the cinema will re-release the movie that has their parts.

Our MC (Su Shi from what is being translated into), arrives to the theaters with his two roommates and wants to watch a horror movie while they want to go a romance movie. No one wants to go watch Horror since the whole 'Let's change my fate! Get together with my gods/goddesses!' is a thing. Also that the cannon fodders are only alive for like a couple minutes before killed and that you might get scared to death which terrifies everyone.
    Friends try to convince MC. Don't work. MC goes to horror movie on his own. The employee has him sign an agreements sheet for safety.

Into the movie we go!
    (Note: The ML in the film is Jian Xian(?))
    The setting of the movie is that it is set in a university and a string of deaths that follow behind the F-protag with no male lead.

MC opens his eyes to see that he is inside a dark bathroom, a lit, red candle in front of him, wearing a red (revealing) nightgown. In his hands, he is holding a half-peeled apple. He receives the script and realized that his character was playing Jian Xian(?) which is, if you can finish a complete peel of an apple you can see the appearance of your other half but if the peel disconnects, you and they will die. So sad. MC is a bit upset from only having to live for like a minute. Thinks that horror movies are a waste of money.

MC calms himself and tries to get it over with. Starts cutting the apple. He almost disconnected the peel but all is ok. MC feels a chill and looks up at the mirror to see someone standing beside him, looking into the mirror with him, staring at him. MC is scared and tries to continue peeling the apple.

Right before he finishes it, the ghost lifts the peel and rips it off the apple. MC knows that the ghost did it. he looks back at mirror to see that the ghost's form is more visible. He was about to runaway but an ice-cold hand grabbed his wrist(the hand holding the apple). Hands get lifted and the ghost takes a bite out of the apple. MC is frozen and the hand disappears. He looks up at the mirror once more to see the figure chewing the apple. MC asks the ghost "are you sick?", regrets that and runs away. Before he leaves the bathroom, he feels something touch his butt.

He thinks that the ghost is scary but that it also touches his butt. After he leaves the bathroom, the candle light extinguishes itself. MC runs back to the dormitory and feels cold sweat on the tip of his nose. The ori!host died but he lived. he sees his roommates waiting for him outside. The roommates ask if MC saw is other half. MC doesn't reply and questions why he is wearing a female nightgown. Roommate replies that it's because he doesn't have anything red so they got the nightgown and that MC looks good in it. Roommate asks again if MC saw his other half. He replies no.

Roommate is disappointed but then they go to bed. MC turns off the light and goes to bed, not bothering with the nightgown since no one is going to see it. (Haha suuure)

He's confused that he didn't die in the bathroom and that the script changed and thinks that the movie might get a re-release. In his confusion he feels someone blowing (breathing?) into his ear.

Scene changes to a girl (mtl-ed as Liu Lili)
    LL needed to pee so she headed off to the bathroom using phone light. Dorm bathroom conditions are nice; they even have showers. She enters the bathroom and before she turns on the light, she hears the shower tap on. Thinks that someone left it on and wasting water, forgets to turn on the lights, goes and opens the shower curtains. Sees the tub filled with water, bends down to pull the tub plug but then is pushed into the tub. LL struggles but can't get up as someone is holding her down. She's filled with horror, the suffocation is getting stronger and soon dies. the mysterious hands slips away.

At one in the morning, MC wakes up to a whole bunch of noises outside. The theater system then sounds a notice to him that he successfully lived, the script changed and receives the keyword prompt 'bathroom' as a reward. MC rejoices that he lived but is nervous again. The script has been changed because of him and has to rely on luck for the future.

MC wonders about the bathroom reminder and then his roommates runs to him in a panic. Lin, one of his roommates tells him to hurry up and wear clothes and that someone had died. MC doesn't even bother to change his clothes and runs right out the door. All the boys in the dorm stare at MC as are like, 'Who is so pretty in the big night wearing a nightdress to stay in the boys' dormitory?'

MC remembers what's he is wearing and asks if he can go back to change his clothes. Lin is just like, 'you're so pretty no one will know if you are male or female'. MC doesn't want to stay in the nightgown but puts that aside and the two runs to the girls' dormitory.

Because it was sudden, the police nor the ambulance arrived yet. LL's body is still inside. variety of rumors are spreading quickly across the school community. MC and his roommates arrive to see three girls, shivering and huddling together. MC saw that the lights in the bathroom were on and tried to go in but one of the girls, (mtl-ed as Lin XiaoYan?XiaoYu?) shouts at him to not go in. That the body will move and it's better to wait for the police to come. MC thought that it is not strange since it is a horror movie.

MC looks at the girl and remembers that the girl is the protag as he saw her from the movie poster in the theater.
    MC asks if she saw the body. The protag, LXY looks at him and realizes that MC is a guy in a female nightgown. She asks why he is wearing it. MC replies that it's a misunderstanding and that his aunt?Mom? bought the wrong clothes and just wore it. LXY doesn't doubt it and tells him how LL's body grabbed her and tried to drag her into the bathtub. LXY was the first to discover the body and when she entered the bathroom, not even waiting for her to turn the lights on, felt something wet grab her legs and drag her into the tub. after struggling for a while, LXY was able to turn the lights on and whatever was dragging her disappeared and she saw LL's dead body.

MC thinks that the heroine is competent(?), being able to experience such a think and still stand there all intact. He still thinks that it is better to be an onlooker so that he can survive to the very end.

The curtains in the bathroom were suddenly pulled, the girl was facing MC, her face down with her body forming a strange arc. MC thought that the image of it was bad and was about to leave but saw LL's body move. The corpse's face was all white and bloated had a smile. The head then twisted back into the water, no longer looking at MC.

MC only thought that that way of moving seemed to be a bit strange and that the horror film seems unprofessional(?)

MC took a step back and felt a cold hand touching his waist. The shoulder strap was then pulled up. (I'm guessing that they were trying to fix MC's appearance since the nightgown is the sexy kind). He turned his head to look at himself in the mirror and saw himself in the embrace of a vaguely tall figure. MC tried to break free but the grip around him tightened. He heard a voice next to his ears telling him to not be afraid.

MC grit his teeth. Where was he afraid? This ghost has a problem with his eyes.

LL's body then turned her head again,180 degrees and looked at him.

Aaaaaaah, the spoiler got really long. Hopefully I explained it well.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    alexfilia, pcheshire, Ease and 27 others like this.
  4. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen after that:blobfearful:, please more:blobReach:

Boinkers likes this.
  5. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly can't stop smiling at how ML keeps stealing MC's tofu. LOL

Chapter 3
    LXY from outside the bathroom asks if he's ok??? (was phrased, asking if he was still moving inside. Don't know if she was referring to MC or the corpse. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) MC calmly leaves the bathroom and responds "Move." But thinks that the movement was strange (Guess they were referring to the body) and that LL's expression and body was quite scary (mtl says horrified so I'm just guessing here) MC suspects that LL drowning was because of a ghost. LXY is nervous and wants to wait for the police to come. Her face is white and looks terrible. MC thinks to himself why the heroine of the movie is so scared.

MC asks if there was anyone else in the bathroom when LL died, to which all three girls shake their heads and that they were all asleep in bed when it happened.

MC hesitates before explaining how it looked like LL was being pushed into the water. LXY's face pales even more. They hear the police sirens outside and a little while later the police arrive inside. (note that MC is still wearing the nightgown so I think the police were thrown off by that. not sure) MC and the girls were questioned and then released.

Morning came and they had to attend classes. MC took off the nightgown and changed into his regular clothes. Wanted to throw the nightgown away but ended up just leaving it on the bed. MC was hesitate to enter the bathroom because of the ghost who he did not know whether it was a male or female that touched his butt. (ML eating MC's tofu so boldly)
    He still had to wash his face and that it was daytime so it should be fine. Goes in the bathroom to see that the candle has been thrown into the trash can including the apple and peel. MC thanks his roommate. While he was brushing his teeth, in the mirror there was the ghost looking at him. When he looked down, he saw that the faucet water turned to blood.

MC "..."

After a while the blood water turned back into regular tap water, MC calms down and gurgles away. After he finished washing up, he headed off to the cafeteria and just outside the dormitory, saw the police car in front of the dormitory with the police tape pulled up on the door. Along the way, MC heard several people talking about LL's death. No one knows that it was a ghost. MC thinks that the horror of the university is worthy of its name.

MC and Lin converse for a bit. After arriving to the classroom, he sees LXY. LXY looks like she had suffered a couple blows but she still has face. Male students are asking to help I believe. LXY spots MC and Lin, her face lights up and went over to sit with them. She then whispers to them saying that she bought an amulet and if they also wanted to wear one. MC thinks that if the amulet worked then the film wouldn't be able to continue.
    They were in their English major class and after the class ended the professor informs the class that they had to turn in their previous assignment as soon as possible. Our trio all forgot to bring it so they head back to the dorms to pick them up together as LXY is scared to go alone. LXY picks her's up first. While the three were heading off to the boy's dorm, a male student stops MC to tell him something. MC tells Lin and LXY to go on ahead.

The guy was asking if, "wearing a nightgown that last night on the male dormitory of ......"

MC "Not me!"

guy "...I haven't asked yet."

Not wanting to admit that it was him, he tells the guy that he has to pick up his homework and runs off. After arriving at the dorm, he WeChats them telling them that he's here and asking where they are. Lin replies that they are in the elevator and will wait for him in it. MC is thinking 'so rich?' and that his previous school only had stairs and was poor.
    There are seven floors to the building. When MC arrived the door to the elevator closed while Lin and LXY was beckoning to him. In the elevator, LXY told Lin that he could've waited another minute for MC and Lin basically says that it's fine.

After he said that, the elevator swayed. LXY thinks that the elevator is broken. But after she said that, the elevator calmed down and slowly began to go up again. Before she was about to feel relieved, she saw that instead of floor three, the elevator jumped to floor seven. She blames Lin on how he could press button seven but Lin makes a weird face and says that he didn't press it. He never pressed the button to the seventh floor and that student were prohibited from entering it.

Slowly they make their way up to the seventh floor. After they pass the third floor, the inside of the elevator turns weird and LXY feels something wet drop on her head. Thinking it was water, she reaches up to touch it and saw that it was actually blood. The lights of the elevator turns red. LXY and Lin look up and then at each other then screams in unison. The lights were flowing with blood. It was like a glass bowl being filled with blood until it started dripping outside. The door then opens up to the seventh floor. There were no lights on that floor, the room was pitch black and the curtains were fluttering like fog.

The two of them walk out to see what was on the seventh floor. In the darkness, they see something of a monster in front of them, slowly making their way to where the two were. The monster's speed was getting faster and faster, causing Lin and LXY to run back into the elevator. As they were running, they look back to see that it was getting closer to them. The two were filled with fear, knowing that if they don't make it, they will surely die.

They finally make it to the elevator and kept pressing the floor one button. The slams shut, keeping the shadows away. One of them got half its body squeezed in. LXY thought she saw LL's face at that moment. She subconsciously retreats to the cold elevator wall and sees something. She touches Lin and tells him to look up. Lin who had his head down, hands on his knees trying to calm down, looks up and then is scared to the ground. The inner walls of the elevator is covered with hand prints as well has nail scratches. It was as if there were several people stuck inside, trying to get out. The lights above was still bleeding.
    ---------------------
    MC who saw that the elevator stopped on the seventh floor press the up button. The elevator swayed strangely before it slowly descended to the first floor. The elevator door opened and Lin and LXY who were slumped to the floor looked to see MC. A real person and not a ghost.

Lin, scared and shouted "I almost couldn't see you!"
    MC asks why they are still inside and then remembers that the elevator didn't stop on the third floor.

This is honestly really long for just one chapter since I'm trying to get everything down so I'm wondering if you guys want me to shorten it more or just post up individual spoilers for each chapter.

alexfilia, pcheshire, Ease and 28 others like this.
  6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever is more comfortable to you. Writing such long summaries is time consuming, so it depends on whether you have the free time to do it. I'm sure everyone appreciates them very much. I'd also be happy with a short arc summary, whatever I can get lol. So don't feel pressured and just do whichever you prefer.

7. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow sounds like a funny and scary story

Boinkers likes this.
  8. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summaries
    I love it already!
    Pls keep up the good work
    Pls dont shorten it

Boinkers likes this.
  9. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that rather than chap by chap, it's easier and take shorter time too, to give summary by arc. But it's up to you.

I have no interest in the horror movies world itself, but i want to read about the real world.

Arc 1: Thriller University chap 1-18

After he finished the movie, MC joined his friends at the cinema lobby. They joked and asked MC if he survived in the horror movie. The staff also gave MC fruit basket as congratulation for surviving to the end of the movie.
    MC's friends laughed at him.
    The horror movie with MC would be screened 2-3 weeks later and viewers could only watch it normal way.
    MC googled real plot of the movie and he also read other people's experience.
    A few days later, he got email from cinema, telling him that his version of movie would be screened and he got free tickets so he went to watch with his friends.

Mc was excited when he saw the poster with him. The new version was marketed as 'the first person to experience horror movie and live to the end' and became box office.
    After watching the movies, people actually commented that it's ghost love story.

Since the movie became famous, MC also became the most famous student in his university, his classmate and lecturers also teased him. People shipped him and ML at internet. Even the director was grateful since the movie wasn't considered as junk anymore. Anyway, since he starred in the movie, MC also got money portion of the sales.

Sometime again, the cinema screened new horror movie and MC got ticket.

alexfilia, Kaylee, pcheshire and 15 others like this.
  10. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc would fit in perfectly in Scary Movie because Jig Saw would be frustrated at him lol

11. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 4
    The inside of the elevator went back to its original appearance, as if all the nail marks and hand prints never happened. Lin and LXY immediately ran out in the same moment MC stepped in. LXY quickly yells at MC to not go in the elevator but too late, the door already closed and began to go up. MC who also heard her shout had a tight heart. He cancelled the third floor and re-pressed the second floor button. As he was ready to get out and take the stairs not wanting to experience the thrilling plot of the horror movie, the elevator just takes him directly to the third floor and the door opens up.
    MC just "..." and thinks that the elevator is problematic.

He leaves the elevator and turns back to look back at the elevator to see the door close as it normally does. Downstairs, Lin messages MC, asking which floor he's currently on(?) and MC replies that he's on the third floor which confuses Lin since it's different from what he had expected. Lin and LXY head up the stairs and was worried because of what they had experience in the elevator. Nobody talked to each other after they got their assignments. After a long while, MC asked them if they had experienced anything. They told him that the elevator took them to the seventh floor instead of the third floor which shouldn't have happened because the school made it so that it wouldn't be able to go to the seventh floor. Lin shows him an old post the school made about it.
    MC emotionally commented that the elevator is powerful. After talking about for a while MC brought up that there was a monitoring system in the elevator. LXY's eyes lit up saying that they can check it and see what the monitor caught. They go talk to the person in charge of the system and they respond back that nothing out of the ordinary happened.

The recording starts with MC entering the dormitory and with Lin and LXY inside the elevator with the door closing. In another monitor, it shows Lin and LXY chatting with strange expressions on them with the floor number on three. The doors open, the two walk out then running back in, even hitting the elevator then the elevator dropping back down to the ground. They then get scolded(?) and they can get into an accident.

LXY and Lin's faces pale because, clearly they went to the seventh floor but the monitor only shows them going to the third floor. MC apologizes to the person in charge, saying that it won't happen again and takes the two out of the room.
    Outside is a hot, summer day but the three of them feel like they are experiencing winter. They say they won't ever take the elevator again. Classes are over and MC is hungry and took the other two to the cafeteria with him. They quickly order their food and MC is shocked to see that LXY ordered twice the amount of food than he did. LXY embarrassed says that she just wants to eat more. MC retracts his gaze. Turn grief(?) into appetite, he understands. It's just he who eats less. Compared to his two frightened classmates, MC is still calm. LXY looks at him.

After they finish eating, MC wants to talk about what happened but LXY doesn't. MC disagrees, saying that LL is her roommate and that she was the first to find her body. LXY just replies that she doesn't know and that LL went to the bathroom while she was asleep. MC asks what they did before that. He thinks back to those typical campus horror films where students would play pen fairy game(?). He brings that thought up and LXY stiffens. MC notices the change in behavior as asks her if she really did play it. LXY was silent for a while before explaining it to him.
    --------------------------
    Four girls were facing each other nervously. There were some shoddy looking wooden chopsticks on the table in front of them. Every two chopsticks were tied together with red strings like a cross. The four girls holds the chopsticks and recites a sentence. Everyone recited the sentence three times but there was no reaction at all. LL who was timid, did not want to continue. SHe watched a lot of horror movies so she's scared. She was about to take out(?) her hands but the chopsticks suddenly moved. Everyone is panicking; LXY whispered if anyone had moved it. Everyone looks around and shakes their heads, panic and excitement shining in all their eyes.

LL swallows silently and the soles of her feet begin to go cool. After a while of silence, LXY spoke and asks the spirits if she will pass the semester or not. knock one for yes, two for no. It knocks twice. LXY picks it up and says that it really is true and if everyone else wanted to ask. A couple of questions and knocks gets passed around.

Half and hour pass and LXY says that it's about time they stop and send the spirit away. LL suddenly screams that the string snapped. The girls all panic and try to quickly send the spirit away. After they finished, they quickly put everything away and went to bed.
    --------------------
    After she finished explaining everything, MC just says that she is really amazing. Lin follows after, saying that its amazing that she can hang six subject when he can only hang three(?). MC just "..."

MC then asks if LXY and the other girls properly sent the spirits away. LXY asks Why. He replies that if they did, no one would die.

(Like dang, ML didn't make an appearance)

Chapter 5
    LXY remembers LL doesn't think that she sent the spirit away properly. She isn't sure. MC wants to know who the chopsticks was but its too late. Lin is just like check what? MC says forget it and they head back to the dorms.

MC wants to investigate the seventh floor since he's sure it's hiding some important information but he does dare go up there now. When MC entered the boy's dormitory, he sees the dorm's auntie's room. The auntie would be someone who worked at the dorm all year long. He knocks on the door. The aunt open's the door and asks what's wrong. MC asks how long she has worked here; it has been 6 years.
    MC lowers his voice and asks if she knows what happened with the seventh floor and why it was sealed. He didn't finish asking before the auntie says that he shouldn't ask. That he is just a student and that he shouldn't ask for a mess; she then closes the door on MC. MC touches his nose and returns to his room. He checks online for any news on about it. There's been many incidents that had happened but nothing useful popped up for him.
    -------------------------
    He found nothing on the internet so he went out for a stroll around the school, checking out some of the building structures as he passes. He asks others at the school but they all had the same reaction as the auntie.
    MC find out a couple useful stuff about the school buildings. He's starting to get a faint grasp on something.

Later that night, MC got a prompt from the Theater system congratulating him on another successful day. New keyword is 'toilet cubicle'. He is astonished since toilets are a common sense in horror films. LL died in the bathroom and the toilet should be one of the other girls. The dorms are separate from the toilet cubicle and are only available in the teaching or office buildings. MC messages LXY. She responds back that someone saw ZY (mtl-ed as Zhang Yuan) head over to the office building. ZY is one of LXY's roommates and also participated in the game. MC immediately starts heading there and tells her to head there too.
    Lin wakes up and sees MC leaving. Lin, confused, asks what. MC explains what. Lin wants to go but also doesn't want to go. Decides he will follow MC. The trio meet outside the dorms. Its midnight. LXY explains that a friend saw ZY heading to the office building. Followed for a bit before heading back to the dorms.

The three make their way to the office building and sees that the door was open. Looks like it was opened violently by ZY. Using LXY's mobile flashlight, they head for the toilets. Lin brings up a legend about the toilets where someone went to the toilet, heard someone call their name, they turn to the call only to be beaten by a ghost. MC asks why Lin has to say that now. Lin feels wronged.Suddenly MC and Lin hears a weak voice behind them call MC's name. (Way to go Lin, you jinxed it) The two are suprised. Feeling terrified, Lin pulls on MC's clothes and ask what to do. MC says run. They all run. LXY ask why they are running. Its cuz a ghost called out his name. LXY says that it was her. They calm down and stop running. They feel embarrassed. LXY blames Lin for telling that story at such a time.
    Lin feels grievances.

MC never spoke. He saw his shadow moving and slowly shortening. Finally it reaches to his feet. MC feels a chill. The shadow then out around his feet(?) and then twisted around to form a heart. (Awwwww ML. How scarily sweet of you!)

MC "..."

MC felt magical. Shadows in horror films are so powerful. Did it learn to swear(?)?
    LXY asks what's wrong. MC sees that his shadow is back to normal. Before he responds, he hears sounds coming from upstairs. MC thinks that there might be people upstairs. Lin thinks that it might not be human. LXY wants Lin to shut up.

It's still pretty long but I'll try to shorten it enough where you guys still get what's happening.

12. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, who wouldn't.

ML kept stealing MC's tofu and trying to romance him in his ghostly ways was too cute. I just couldn't stop smiling.
    Mmmmmmm. Too cute.

Also, Lin is just too funny. I can't with him.

funismyname, Izn, Boinkers and 5 others like this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So like... is ML an actor?

Boinkers likes this.
  14. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't get too far into the story (only on second arc) so I'm not too sure.

15. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    spoil more please, do not leave us hanging.

Boinkers and AimieNam1003 like this.
  16. baumkuchen

baumkuchen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I read a bit of this story a while ago :sushi_peak:

Lmao MC isn't just attractive to the ML, all the ghosts and monsters tend to be attracted to him, but they all get chased off by the ML

Like in the first movie, the corpse of the first girl who died tried to drown the original FL in the sink, but when MC came to take a look, she turned her head a full 180 just to smile at him :blobpats:

And in the second movie there was this little girl ghost who took a liking to the MC and tried to rush towards him, but ML came out and scared her off LOL
    A lot of the Chinese commenters felt bad for her haha

The author said that she originally wanted to call the MC a 万鬼迷 instead of the usual 万人迷 (meaning femme fatale but non-gendered) in the title, but she was worried people wouldn't understand :blobcheeky:

After the second movie, MC did ask the movie theatre staff about ML, but they confirmed that there shouldn't have been another actor in those movies (MC asked to do it alone), and said that the higher ups might know more?

Right now my theory is that ML's either a coma patient or an actual ghost lol

17. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    MC maxed his charm stat but its for the supernatural lololol

18. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 6
    Even though Lin and LXY share the same surname, they aren't related. (I would like to add that mtl shows just Lin. At rare times, it will show Lin Day so I just went with Lin.)
    MC came with a fruit knife, in case something might happen. After all, there are other factors in horror films. In the past, ghost were not allowed in horror films which resulted in many rotten films. After many protests were they allowed again.

MC went upstairs and saw that the second floor was the same as the first floor. Office building has two stairways on each side, the middle gate not far from the elevator. The second floor only has locked offices. The toilets are next to the stairway and is a couple steps away. MC tries to listen for the noise only to find out that the sound completely stopped.
    ZY is a girl. Obviously she would be in the girl's restroom. It's MC's first time going inside the girl's restroom. After the sinks, there's five toilet stalls. The doors are all open with the opposite window being the exception. ZY is no where in site. Afraid of missing something, MC checks the boy's restroom. Still no site of ZY. He returns to the female restroom.
    Lin just goes "wow, so this is how the girl's restroom is like." (This dumb idiot lol)

MC then says to go to the sixth floor since it's the closest to the seventh floor. Thinks that ZY might be in the restroom on the sixth floor. Just in case, the three of them checked every floor but weren't able to find ZY in any of the five floors. While they were in the fifth floor, the trio all heard something. They think that it might be ZY. MC took the lead and continued walking. As they reached the sixth floor, they heard the sound of running water. MC subconsciously that the faucet was left on. They reached the cubicles, the water sound getting more clear. Lin and LXY are both scared because of their experience on the seventh floor before.

MC did not expect such a scene. ZY's entire head was buried in the sink, water was flowing into the sink and out to the floor. ZY's arm that was hanging down wasn't moving. It looks as if an invisible hand was pressing her head into the sink. MC advices the other two to not touch her and to turn the lights on. LXY knows that if they don't the same thing will happen to them like it had to her when she found LL's dead body. Lights were not yet turned on when the three heard footsteps moving closer to them. They immediately hide in the toilet stalls. Lin and LXY hide in one stall together while MC hides in the stall next to them.

His breathing increased. In this environment, it's easy for others to feel fear. But still, MC didn't feel flustered. holding the door, he brought the toilet lid down and sat down, ready to see what will happen. Footsteps came closer and stopped in front of the girl's restroom. The trio don't dare make any noises. Suddenly, MC thinks that if the toilet doors are closed, it means that someone is inside. As long as they aren't a fool, they would know.
    It was quiet. like no one was outside. The three knew better. The footsteps moved again, closer to them. Then, four rhythmic knocking sounds on Lin and LXY's door. The two don't say anything. More knocking, increasing in speed and intensity. Moonlight shines down to show a figure with their head down. Knocking more annoys people so Lin couldn't help but yell, "Knock on you! No toilet paper, don't borrow me!" (this dumb butt). Both MC and LXY "..." The knocking actually stops. But it starts again on MC's door. Same knocking as before. MC thinks that he should do the same as what Lin did.

A cold hand suddenly touches his and scared MC. (!!!!!!!ML!!!) The same cold feeling then appeared on his neck and sighed next to his ear. MC scratched his itchy ears and asked in a low voice if it was Jian Xian (first chapter where orig!host was playing Jian Xian with apple peel). Knew that the spirit wasn't sent away and like to move his hands on him like a pervert. (LOL)
    A faint voice is on his ears "it's me". MC can almost imagine the scene and thinks that the ghost (ML) is sticking next to him.The knocking stops and they hear the footsteps leave and disappear.
    --------------------------
    (Imma just copy and paste the next scene with MC and ML interacting.)

He pushed open the mirror fairy who wanted to come up and said, "Don't talk about it, don't touch your hand. I don't even see your face."
    It doesn't count, it's not the other half, let alone Su. It’s only halfway, not the original owner.

The other person asked: "Do you want to see?"

Su Shi took a moment and shook it into a rattle: "No, no."

If this is the responsibility, then he is not going to lose a lifetime.

And this sound can be heard as a man's voice, especially good, but it can't stop the fact that the other party is a ghost.

Su Shi said: "I am going out." After the voice fell, the familiar feeling of cold disappeared, but he felt his ears pinched.
    (Mmmmmmmmm. Good shit)
    ---------------------------------------------
    MC leaves his cubicle and knocks on Lin and LXY's door. LXY yells out that she doesn't need any toilet paper, knocking on your sister! MC says that it's him. The other two open the door. They thought it was back. The knocking is scary. MC sighed then told them to go out call the police. Tells the to also be ready to get questioned by them. MC then turns and walks away first. Lin asks why he doesn't go. MC is stiff and doesn't answer. A figure with their head down is outside the girl's restoom. knocking didn't work to they waited outside. The figure and the trio are in a deadlock staring at one another. Figure suddenly disappears. Lin grabs MC and asks if the figure left. MC says yes. LXY turns and then asks in a panic where ZY's body is.
    Ok. So Chapter six ended up longer than I thought. BUT HEY! MC and ML interact!

Chapter 7
    MC turns to see. No one touched ZY and yet she is now gone. Sink is covered with water stains with the fauct still on. It's as if ZY was never there. Lin is terrified and asks if the body ran on its own. LXY says it shouldn't but couldn't think of another possibility with what happen with LL. They then question the knocking and footsteps. The footsteps were near and far when ZY was still in the sink. Lin thinks that it was also LL. MC thinks that it's possible. LXY also thinks that it's LL. They were roommates and the figure was similar to LL. They question it a bit more but MC says that, right now they had to focus on finding ZY's body.

LXY and Lin compliment MC on how calm he is(?) MC just rolls his eyes at them. They try to go up to the Seventh floor. While walking up the stairway, MC remembers back to when he was in high school(?). Was walking home at night and felt as if someone was behind him. He has the same feeling right now. MC looks on ahead while Lin looks back time to time. Lin then asks them if they know the stairwell story. LXY says, don't know Don't say.
    My boy Lin continues on anyways. That stairs are usually twelve but will sometimes turn into thirteen. MC reaches the middle platform, turns to them as says that its twelve and that he counted. MC then comment on how Lin keeps bringing this shit up. Lin says that it's not his fault, it's his brain's fault. MC didn't continue the talk and walked up. halfway there, he saw a shadow, faintly visible on the platform to the seventh floor. It's ZY. Lin and LXY exclaims how and why she's here. MC thinks that it's something to do with the seventh floor.
    Thinks that ZY didn't come up here but something brought her up. LXY thinks about something then shrugs and thinks that they will see news on LL's body disappearance tomorrow.

Tomorrow happens and there's new on ZY's disappearance (I think they mean her death). Her body squatted on the ground, legs were twisted in a strange angle. As if it was done deliberately. MC wonders if its trying to tell him something. Lin also wonders what. LXY doesn't know why but feels secure when MC is around. MC says that her posture looks like she's she was running outside. LXY and Lin agree. MC thinks that chopsticks (the spirit) did this. Like it was trying to escape. MC is curious. The trio make their way to the seventh floor. MC tried to open the door but it is locked. Something is on his hand. Its dark and muddy. He smells it and thinks that it's familiar but can't pinpoint it.
    He then takes out the fruit knife and jabs it into the lock. Lin is surprised at MC's violent action. Door is still locked. They head back down the stairs with MC leading the way. While walking down, MC thinks back to ZY's posture. Going down another floor, they realized that they haven't reached the first floor yet. MC asks how many floors they've gone down. LXY who is panting, holding on the rail, comments that it should be about six or seven. MC has a bad feeling in his heart. Lin and LXY also feel worried. They try to go down two more floors. MC looks up from the handrail and sees three heads separated by three layers also looking at him.
    It's shorter!!

19. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 8
    MC's night vision is good. He sees that two of the heads are LL and ZY. In the middle is a girl who has blood flowing from her mouth. The three are staring at MC. MC turns his attention away. He tells Lin and LXY to close their eyes and holding to each other and him while he leads them slowly. He hopes that this method is successful. Holding the rails, he begins walking. Closing his eyes makes him more nervous. All sense concentrated at his ears. After a few steps, a loud sound came from up stairs. LXY asks if MC heard it. He tells her to don't think, let's get out first. Don't worry about anything else.
    Although this is a horror film, Lin and LXY both trusts him. MC silently recites the number of stairs and when it hit 12th, he stepped on the platform. Finds that there are still more flights of stairs, think that they haven't reached the first floor. When MC was about to turn, a cold hand touched his fingertips. MC was was shocked and blinked unconsciously but a cold hand covers his eyes.
    "Don't blink" came a familiar voice.

MC thinks that this is the best voice he has ever heard. Even after hearing so many voices on the internet. ML's voice is still the best.(Awww) MC heard his heart beat fast. LXY asks why he isn't moving and if they arrived. MC says no and to not open her eyes. The cold hand takes MC's hand from the rail and hold it. MC feels that the other is pulling him. MC wonders if he should follow or not. Thinks that since ML has never harmed him, it should be fine. MC was then pulled by ML step by step. Lin and LXY is none the wiser to the interaction between MC and ML.
    MC wonders if he should burn some paper to thank ML. While thinking of all this, ML's hand stops. MC heard him speak but didn't open his eyes. He then feels something cold touch his lips (Oooooh ML you smooth ghost you). MC blinked and saw nothing in front of him. Chilly feeling disappeared. The trio were now on the first floor. Lin asks MC what he's looking at and that they should leave now that they are out.
    After they go outside, MC heard something fall and goes to check it out. They go around the outside of the building but don't find anything. MC is confused. Doesn't think he misheard that.

They all return to the dorms and realize that it's already the next day. They got some rest. The next morning ZY's body was found. Talk on how she broken into the office building. Lin was worried about the monitoring system. Found out that it was broken and was relieved. Got MC some breakfast. Talked about how the police found ZY's body outside the seventh floor which scared a bunch of people. No mentions on LL's body. MC wonders if they are opening the seventh floor. Lin replies no.

MC finds out that the girl who was between LL and ZY was a previous student and wants to check the school archive to find out her identity. Archives are locked so after they finish their classes for the day, the trio goes to the library and takes the keys to them while the administrator in the library was away. They enter the archives and search through old newspapers and files but can't find anything so far. MC goes to search the selves a little more. He finds a book and looks through it. Doesn't find much. When he's about to put the book back, he stiffens. There's an eye staring right back at him through the gaps.

Hey! I have class tomorrow so Imma stop here. I'll try to finish the rest of the University arc tomorrow! Good night to you all!

20. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boinkers likes this.