Spoiler BL - Rebirth of the Supreme Celestial Being

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jan 27, 2019.

1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Feel bad for Yuan Tianwen lol. Like Lin Xuanzhi, he's dumb at realizing the truth but his IQ practically shoots through the roof once he does realize. He spends a lot of time groveling in front of Duan Yuyang for his mistake (as he should).

YTW ends up being ridiculously doting on/whipped by DYY. DYY himself is extremely speechless when they do get together lol (even laozhi is embarrassed hahaha). YTW reminds me a bit of Bing-mei from Scum Villain tbh, though he's got better control and doesn't push it with DYY, giving him room to decide. He also cries to one of his dads lol, angsts about whether DYY really likes him after all and if he has hope still. His dad(s) wonder if his brains are broken or something a lot. XDDD

2. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This part was so funny I died.... basically Dad 2 kept insulting YTW for his IQ and how he’s not worthy to be a Yuan bc the Yuans are like typical loyal dog semes and are very good at keeping their destined(?) lover by their side

Dad 2: How the fuck are you able to mistake the person you love for a snake? I’ve never seen someone who’s lost such a big piece of their brain like you, when we go out don’t tell other people you’re my son

YTW: .....Dad 1, can u pls do something about him (SAVE ME)

Dad 1: let me tell you about the stupid things your Dad did when we were younger....

Dad 2: I was wrong, I won’t say anything anymore, my son’s the best! If anyone dares say my son is stupid I’ll kill them!!!!

3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #whipped

waraa likes this.
  4. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    That Han Yaran girl is too f*ing suspicious man... I kept feeling like she's putting her brother out as the main instigator so when something wrong happens she pushes him out to take on the full brunt of the punishment that'll be given to them.

5. mechamecha

mechamecha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay wait, I just read the recent translated chapters where DYY tells YTW “I hope you won’t regret the decision you made today” and can someone spoil me the part where YTW finds out about Han Yuran’s true face, what he does, and how to interacts/chases after DYY after??

SI Mashiro and lilysmith like this.
  6. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can some one please give spoilers regarding MC taking revenge against the person who destyrode his cultivation...

lilysmith likes this.
  7. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He actually went to MC to sorta talk about his troubles cause he realised that he doesn’t actually like Han Yuran and is only staying with him cuz he was taking responsibility. And MC’s like why did u come find me to talk about this Issit cuz I dumped that guy before and YTW’s like ....... and also cause you know Yuyang. By then MC and ML and Yuyang were like a trio lolol. So that’s when MC realises that’s YTW was duped and told him, and YTW was Super confused and relieved and the first person he went to look for was Yuyang, not HYR. When he did find HYR, HYR was actually under the protection of some strong dude who wanted to accept HYR as his disciple, so HYR was super confident that YTW wouldn’t do anything to him. But alas his expectations were overturned cuz YTW didn’t give a crap about anything and destroyed his Dantian, then said that he was willing to accept any kind of punishment. And since he doesn’t have the protagonist halo I doubt he can find that thing to recover his Dantian

Tbh YY is a freaking softie. He’s so soft I wanna jump in and be like OMG WHY R U STILL SO NICE TO HIM HE’S A JERK. But YY kept rejecting YTW’s advances. Basically YTW just kept going over to look for him and there was an event where they had to go to a mountain(?) cuz it’s some treasure area and YTW served as his bodyguard. But because of a very sad and perfectly reasonable reason, YY didn’t forgive YTW. And even acted like he’s the bad guy WHEN REALLY HE’S JUST BEING CONSIDERATE and didn’t want to be a burden to YTW ;-; in the end they do get together huehue bc something really interesting happened.......

8. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_catflip: Don't tease me like this!

9. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading through this, I'm really enjoying the world-building and hints of a greater conspiracy originating from the upper Nine Realms outside of the current continent the main characters are on. There are tons and tons of side couples which I greatly enjoy.

In addition, thankfully the seemingly endless tides of "scum stupidly blocking the MC's way and getting face-slapped" have also slowed down so the political calculations have more time to shine.

10. mungbeans

mungbeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This happens much later when LXZ and YTH went to LXZ's old sect. The one who orchestra-ed LXZ downfall was Du Qiying. He was the sect leader's illegitimate son and thus dared to destroy LXZ cultivation (he basically invincible inside the sect). Later, Tong Le (DQY's bf/underling) betray DQY and help LXZ to deceive DQY with some magical artifact that supposedly 'enhance cultivation'. The artifact eventually bacfired and made DQY half dead. LXZ didn't kill him, only forcing DQY to make contract which made him unable to say anything abt this matter to anyone. But DQY being scum he was, still trying to write note to his father that went to seclusion. YTH who secretly watched the whole thing then kill DQY.

yfndsh, Saphychan, alexfilia and 11 others like this.
  11. mechamecha

mechamecha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does Han Yuran, and MC’s family find out about his crafting skills? And how do they react? (Just finish reading chapter 54, latest translated chapter, and how does the Steward and Madam react? Also, MC told the Steward not to regret his actions, does that mean he’ll find out soon?)
    Extra: How does MC make his family (or Steward and Madam) regret their actions of not giving him 5 Yuan Rice (is that the name?) or something?
    Does MC refuse to acknowledge the rest of his family for ignoring him before and decide to not give them any of his creations or something?
    I also wanna know what was Han Yuran’s reaction to MC being way better than him and what gossips come from it lol

Jadeite524 and Kleep like this.
  12. Mukuro

Mukuro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do you add tags to novels? Someone needs to add the mpreg tag to this series.

couchpotato1929 and lilysmith like this.
  13. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait...
    This is mpreg?? (not that im complaining lol :blobmelt:)

14. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone gimme the spoiler what happened after the lil brother (ML) chose to practice demonic path (ch 80+ or so)? When will MC realize that he's practicing that? And what is his reaction? Tbh im quite reluctant to continue reading this after that ch *sigh* (blame MDZS!! (*≧m≦*) my poor heart cant take any more angst...)

This!!!! Can u tell me which ch is this????when YTW realized that HY is a scammer

couchpotato1929 likes this.
  15. Mukuro

Mukuro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup!
    DYY gets pregnant by YTW. YTW himself is the product of mpreg. MC has two daddies and I'm pretty sure ML has two daddies too? I think? Someone fact check me

Don't worry when ML finds out MC is practicing demonic arts he still loves and supports him. He's disappointed in him bc ML hid the fact from him and bc when MC finds out ML is practicing demonic arts it was not at the best time (in front of their family elders. ML was caught by a relative) but MC covers for him and lectures ML and everything's good. I'm at chap 200+ and they only had one big fight, but MC is a softy and ML just needs to look at MC with puppy eyes and MC caves right away lol

Also I think someone already mentioned it but basically YTW finds out DYY is person he's looking for in chap 175. He figures out HY is a scammer from that and gets super pissed.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    yfndsh, Saphychan, alexfilia and 12 others like this.
  16. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ yep!!

lilysmith, Kleep and Mukuro like this.
  17. Mukuro

Mukuro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!! Because of your translations I got hooked on this series and now I’ve abandoned all social life b/c this series is so addicting

Jadeite524 and Blood A like this.
  18. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    glad you like it!!!! :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd: I can't wait till it gets to the good parts!!!!!!

hikaharu and Mukuro like this.
  19. Mukuro

Mukuro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yessss~~:aww::aww: I can’t wait to read it in english! (My chinese isn’t the best so I’m prob missing a few things) Thank you again for your speedy awesome translations!! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

20. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely:We're not at the good parts yet? What to do....I'm already hooked.

Heungbo, lilysmith and Kleep like this.