Game Sign Up Adventurer's Guild - Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, now.
    The main issue is that you are attacking other players over their characters overtly, even though you have no right to do so.
    Alice was kind enough to let you off even after she already warned you:
    Then you did it again to Osamaru, which is made especially worse since she literally said:
    Frankly, considering she already warned you, you do not have much of a right to complain.

There are also a host of other issues over the discomfort of players over your general mannerisms, but I've addressed the main issue.

Let me be honest.
    You are being a serious hindrance to the game's atmosphere as of now. Please reflect on your actions seriously.

2. Skulkie

Skulkie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Register...Here? Right?"
    Name: Seraphina Blackmarsh
    Race: Dark Elf
    Class: Archer
    Like most Elves, Seraphina looks like an adult but is barely older than an infant by Elven standards, which means that her viewpoint is naturally skewed in a childish perspective. Rather fit by most standards, her outfit without the cloak and hood can be extremely eye-catching, given the combination of brown skin, luminous yellow eyes, and weapon sheaths strapped onto her arms, legs, wrists, hips...basically anywhere there's a place to hide a blade, chances are that there's a blade there.
    Adept Thrower: Can fling anything that can be considered a 'one-handed weapon', and hit the mark with it. Effective throwing range is theoratically that of a drawn bow, although there's still the need to account for gravity. Damage done depends on type of projectile.

Magnetize: A magic that allows for the creation of magnets by the user. Limited to the creation of temporary magnets, but the base material doesn't have to be magnetic. Strength of created magnet depends on how much mana is poured in.

Darkvision: Sees a lot further in the darkness than most.

Faewild Blood: As with most Dark Elves, Seraphina's ancestry traces back to that of the Fae, so she has some knowledge of Charm and Illusion magic. At the same time, she's also quite resistant against these two types of magic.
    10 Iron Knives
    4 Iron Shortswords
    1 Iron
    Layered Clothing (Black)
    7 Large Copper and 4 Small Copper
    Resourceful and sly by nature, the underground dwelling Dark Elf is quite fond of tricks. Intentions unclear and whimsical, she travels about free as a bird and mostly just as lazy, enchanted by the exotic sights that can be found aboveground. Her bright smile disguises a certain bloodlust.

3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Hardly any problems in your character, but uhn... What is the "1 Iron"?

And if you could separate things into an inventory of stuff you carry, and a storage of stuff you usually have just lying around, it would be great~))

Skulkie likes this.
  4. Skulkie

Skulkie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (( :sweating_profusely: The word didn't appear. Was meaning to say 1 Iron broadsword :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: ))

Arexio likes this.
  5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *finishes reading the registration paper before neatly folding it away*

Seraphina-san, is it? There seems to be no problems with your registration, so...

*takes out a knife and starts using it to scribble in a small piece of wood*
    *gives said piece of wood to you, it's a wooden badge with the guild's symbol in it*

This is your identification badge, please be sure to take proper care of it as a fine will be issued in case it's lost. I wrote your name in its back to prove your ownership of it too.

That's about it, please enjoy your stay here~

((Welcome welcome! Please put your character's information in your signature and have fun~))

Haxagen likes this.
  6. Hirame

Hirame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Small dwarf wobbled to receptionist desk carrying two barrels filled with alcohol.

Uh, Hey... I would like to register? As adventurer. Its here, right?

Name
    : Urist
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Soapmaker
    [​IMG]
    Weapons:
    +Copper War Hammer+
    Armors:
    -Pig tail cloth Cap-
    +Giant snail skin cloak+
    Adamantine Thong. All craftdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of slate. It depicts creation of Nikuz Lanlar in early spring of 127.
    -Pig tail cloth Trousers-
    Pig tail cloth Sandals
    Coins:
    7 Small Copper
    12 Large Copper
    Adequate Armor User
    Adequate Hammerdwarf
    Novice Shield user
    Adept Soap maker
    Competent Brewer
    Competent Cook
    Novice Herbalist
    Novice Bucher
    Novice Architect
    Novice Mason
    Novice Observer
    Novice Reader
    Barrel of Dwarven ale
    Barrel of Dwarven rum
    During his early childhood, fortress he once called home descended to chaos in tantrum spiral. When all of his family died or became insane, Urist finally decided to leave the fort. With him, he took Nikuz Lanlar, adamantine thong his great grandfather created and claimed as family heirloom. Using this artifact, he decided to revive his family's long forgotten name (That he himself no longer remembers) and bring it glory as mighty adventurer.

OOC: I need to write many Maya's side stories and keep saying later and later as I have no time... Well, she is pretty useless until I write several of them :p I would like to be able to fight so that stuff like last dungeon run wont happen again and someone killing Maya is great excuse to retire her for a while~ Kept Maya in my PM so she isn't lost and Ill rev her when I have more time... For now, Ill just make char that can do stuff without me writing anything.

Ill have him as shy kiddo by personality. Until he gets drunk \o/

Don't do this at home kiddos >.>;

@AliceShiki

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    Naraku and Arexio like this.
  7. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    A small dragon the size of an adult man's palm flies onto the counter while clutching a piece of paper and a single golden coin. The paper has some barely intelligible markings that seem to form an application for the Adventurer's Guild.

Name
    : Chip
    Race: Pygmy Dragon
    Class: Mage
    A tiny, deep blue dragon. It's about the size of an adult man's palm. It always has a golden coin with it.
    Weapons: Claws and a coin.
    Armors: Scales
    Coins: A single gold coin that she refuses to part with. All other money is worthless in her eyes.
    Dragon Breath: Can shoot a large enough flame to light a candle.
    Dragon Strength: Can hold her golden coin.
    Adorableness: Prevents most intelligent life from attacking her.
    None
    Chip found a golden coin and wanted to get more. Unfortunately she's not strong enough to get it through robbery, so she went to the Adventurer's Guild since people walk out of there with money quite often. She hopes she can amass a fortune through quests.

8. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Anyway, basically, everything related to dragon as a race is a big no, weak or not~
    Then the golden coin, the maximum starting amount of coins you can have is 99 Large Copper Coins which isn't even 1 Silver Coin.

1 golden coin is 100 silver coins.

After, it is quite weak but that's a no~
    "Mmm, a dwarf, eh? I am not sure but I think you are the first one I see here. After. I have a terrible memory.", Gaap said as he began the procedures, first, reading the application which seemed to be pretty fine at first sight. Some stuff seemed to be a bit odd, but considering the dwarf's figure, it should be fine. And... Something seemed to be pretty odd as well...

"Anyway, everything seems to be mostly fine... despite... This thong... Let's avoid that subject... Anyway. Urist! I am soon finished with it..."

Graving the guild's symbol on a wooden plate, he handed it to Urist with a slight smile.

"Here is your identification badge. As a dwarf, you will prolly not lose it since if you lose or break it, you will have to pay fine then...

Well, welcome to the Adventurers Guild! I hope you will stay with us, safe and sound for a while, see ya later, in the tavern perhaps."

OOC: Seems pretty fine. You know what to do~
    After, some stuff were weird.
    Adamantine Thong for example... Some clarification on that Nikuz Lanlar?
    As for your skills, they are rather vague but considering how was Maya, I suppose it shouldn't be a problem since it will be far from being OP~

And reply in OOC room please~

Fossil likes this.
  9. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    A small wyvern the size of an adult man's palm flies onto the counter while clutching a piece of paper and a single golden coin. The paper has some barely intelligible markings that seem to form an application for the Adventurer's Guild.

Name
    : Chip
    Race: Pygmy Dragon (Wyvern)
    Class: Mage
    A tiny, deep blue wyvern. It's about the size of an adult man's palm. It always has a golden coin with it.
    Weapons: Claws and a coin.
    Armors: Scales
    Coins: A single gold coin that she refuses to part with. All other money is worthless in her eyes.
    Dragon Wyvern Breath: A skill inherited from dragon bloodline. Can shoot a large enough flame to light a candle.
    Dragon Wyvern Strength: A skill inherited from dragon bloodline. Can hold her golden coin.
    Adorableness: Prevents most intelligent life from attacking her.
    38 large copper coins.
    Chip found a golden coin and wanted to get more. Unfortunately she's not strong enough to get it through robbery, so she went to the Adventurer's Guild since people walk out of there with money quite often. She hopes she can amass a fortune through quests.

For some reason she thinks she’s a dragon.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    Adrian160596, A5G_Reaper and Naraku like this.
  10. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    It was too small, how can he read this... can it even talk? Can it even understand him? Despite this, Gaap found it quite cute, it could be a nice pet. He wondered for a second if it had an owner... If it doesn't, he can adopt it, right?
    After a few seconds, he shook his head as he remembered the application, should he even bother reading it... it was too small and hard to read.

With great troubles, he decided to do so and read the application. Some hours later, Gaap succeed and shook his head, clearly, it was not a dragon, did this creature... or actually, did she have a problem with her identity? Oh well, there are lunatics everywhere after all. After graving the guild's symbol on a wooden plate, he handed it to Chi... or actually he put it on the desk, where Chip can reach it.
    'Can she even hold it?'

"Alright... it was really hard to read but I unexpectedly succeed... anyway, Chip, right. Quite a simple name, you can take this, this is your identification badge, if you lose or break it, you will have to pay a fine. Then... I suppose that is all you have to say... on a side note, you are quite unique, rather interesting you could say."

"And to finish, welcome to the Adventurers Guild! I hope that you will stay here a long time, and well, see you later I suppose.", did she even understand him... probably since she can write, but it felt weird to talk to a p... wyvern. Specially one so small.

OOC: You know what to do~
    And welcome back~

Fossil likes this.
  11. Clown333

Clown333 「Altiora Petamus Volente Deo Lucete Stellae」

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Crowen Nacht
    Race: Human
    Class: Hunter, Archer
    An aspiring young man who tried to figure how the world worked as is. His black hair matched his dull black iris, slender frame, and listless personality.
    Weapons: Yew Bow, Set of Knives, Quiver of Arrows (30 shots)
    Armors: Fur hood-coat, Leather Shoes, Cotton Clothes and Hardened Leather Vest.
    Strafing : Archery skills for rapid shooting while retaining accuracy and draw strength.
    Long shot : Release a single accurate and powerful arrow after concentration.
    Disassemble, Appraisal, Collection: Hunter's skill to disassemble or gather materials from monsters, animals, plants, and natural deposits. It depends from experiences and intuition.
    Make arrows : Ability to produce arrows from available materials.
    None
    Coincidentally, if not deliberately, fate meetd him with hardships. Alone means to survive by his own, and only for his own sake. Strong one ruled, and got replaced over, again, and again.

But he survived.

His only wish is to break himself free, out of this curse, and out of this pain.

*One doesn't simply register inside a hospital

Arexio and Nahrenne like this.
  12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Crowen-san is it? Not that usual to see people with surnames registering, but... It's by no means a problem~

*takes out a knife and uses it to scribble in a small wooden badge*
    *gives said badge to you, it has the guild's symbol in it*

This is your identification badge, be sure to take proper care of it as you'll need to pay a fine in case it's lost. I just wrote your name in its back to make it clear it's yours~

That's all, welcome aboard and gods' blessings upon you~ *bows*

((Welcome! Good to see you here again! *hugs*

Remember to put your character's info in your signature and have fun! ^^)/))

13. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, I don't think I can actually play or anything but I like creating random character backstory just for fun. Though I'm not good at creating names so I'll just use my usual MMO name.

Name
    : Elchie Livingcorpse
    Race: Artificial Undead
    Class: Maid/a Perverted Doctor's Love Doll
    Female humanoid in her late teens with silver hair in a messy twintail. Has a skin like a drowned corpse, which actually isn't that inaccurate. Has a stitched scar on the cheek under her right eye and some on her neck as if the neck is attached to the body and stitched. Actually has a lot more similar stitches under the clothes.
    Most of her unique appearance is made due to the strange taste of Dr. Livingcorpse who is a hardcore maid enthusiasts as well as a perverted Necrophiliac and other assorted depraved fetish. Tsk!
    Weapons: Wooden Broom
    Armor: Cosplay Maid Clothes
    Coins: none
    Passive:
    Artificial Undead:
    "Being an undead, Elchie can pretty much shrug off any wound that would be considered mortal wound to an average human. Though unlike normal undead, she can't be damaged by Holy attributes spell like boring normal undead. That's because she was made with science! Not some shady stuff like black magic! All hail the power of Science and my Genius brain! MWAHAHAHAHA!" - excerpt taken from Dr. Livingcorpse before being whacked by Elchie with a broom due to disturbing the neighbors

Perfect Homemaking:
    "Mwahaha! Not only does she is a perfect in appearance, in an effort to create the ideal maid and waifu, I have also imparted the perfect knowledge for homemaking on her! She can cook, clean, do laundry, and manage the house finances flawlessly! Yes! Truly, what a frightening Genius I am! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!" - excerpt taken from Dr. Livingcorpse before being whacked by Elchie with frying pan due to bothering the delivery man after he complimented the house.

Active:
    Dr. Livingcorpse's collection of sayings:
    Actually not an actual skill. It just a random ramblings and sayings from memory taken from her daily interactions with her creator, Dr. Livingcorpse. Sometimes she will reminiscent the every day interaction with her creator and gain insight from it... Most of it is useless though.
    4th Dimensional Pocket: a blatant copyright infringement made by Dr. Livingcorpse after a famous blue cat robot gadget to make maid works easier. Has the capacity of an average Toyota Corolla baggage trunk.

Hyper Duster-4000: an advanced high tech duster capable of removing any particle of dust as small as 1 nanometer on any kind of surface. It's also eco-friendly and is solar powered. (made by Dr. Livingcorpse)

Super Vacuum Bros: a hand vacuum powered by dark matter that is used to clean beds and sofas made by Dr. Livingcorpse. It suction power is so great, it can also be used as a Ghost busting machine for a random Green Italian Plumber! Despite it power, it somehow can't suck anything other than dust and ghost though... Must be because the prototype accidentally suck the sofa.

Swippy Squeaky Clean Tablecloth: an absorbent tablecloth capable of holding water 20 times its weight in liquid! Definitely one of Dr. Livingcorpse creation and not just stuff he bought after a watching a home shopping commercial on TV.

Frying pan: an average every day normal frying pan.
    Once upon a time, there was a man who dreamed. He dreamed of a love who can fill his heart, a love that can satisfy his needs, a love that can lit up his empty soul, a love... that is undying. And thus to achieve his dream, he worked hard and continue to struggle until finally at last... his dream finally comes true. Now with his new lover, the man finally can stop dreaming, he can now has someone to fill his heart, to satisfy his needs, liting up his empty soul, and be in love for eternity. Thus, the story concluded with the man and his lover reaching a happy ever after...

...as if that's the case. Y'see there's some slight problem with this story. One is that the man isn't just ordinary dreamer, he is an unparalleled genius who creates dream. Second, he is a huge pervert and a villain. Third, the lover isn't even a human. It WAS a human, but it wasn't anymore, it just an artificial doll mocking the life of a human. Finally, she hates his guts.

Dr. Livingcorpse (real name unknown) an infamous genius mad scientist and inventor who is unparalleled in all kind of walk of science that is and was and will be available in the world. One day, this superhuman decided to create his own ideal companion who suits his own taste.

Using the corpse of an unfortunate girl who drowned in a freak aquarium incident as a base. He played God and created a creature who mocks the life itself. Modifying and designing it to his own twisted perverted taste, he created his ideal companion. But perhaps it was karma or maybe his own folly. Unexpected to him, this ideal companion actually loathe its own creator. Yes at this day, Elchie Livingcorpse the Undead has born accompanied by the sounds of Thunder.

Elchie Livingcorpse loathes her creator, although not to the point of hating him. While she might not actively disobey her creator, she always intentionally not following his order correctly or always mess with him. She doesn't remember any memories when she's alive, the only thing she remember is the painful last moment of her life when she slipped on a banana peel and fall into a tank full of poisonous jellyfish.

The Doctor, fascinated by this unexpected development, decided to keep her around for his amusement. And although she loathes her creator she also thankful for him for resurrecting her. As such, she decided to stay and takes care of him, although she kept blocking his advances. Thus their peaceful daily life continues.

That is until that happened...
    It was an ordinary peaceful Saturday, except for the fact that there was a giant gaping crater in a place where Dr. Livingcorpse was located. This morning, due to a freak accident involving a banana peel, avocado sauce, frying pan, and blackhole powered microwave, a large explosion engulfed the entire laboratory along with Dr. Livingcorpse and his maid Elchie. The mysterious reaction from the blackhole generator with the avocado sauce has created a rip in space time that transport them into parallel world.

Before she knew it, Elchie was stranded in an unknown forest in an unknown world. And to make matters worse, she got separated from her master Dr. Livingcorpse. It was not great news, both for her and this world. It is because he is dangerous person in all kind of way. The previous world's Government even made a special task force group of 5 color coded agents with spandex suits just to combat his antics of creating random monster every weekend. Who knows what kind of outrageous and indescribable stuff the Doctor would do in this backward middle aged fantasy world without anyone to reign him in.

And thus, begun Elchie's journey to find Dr. Livingcorpse and save the world from his degenerate evil mind.
    [/QUOTE]

14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    The character is hilarious, but it breaks a lot of the guidelines Elchie senpai... >.>

Do you want me to point out the problems in order to accept the character or are you fine with just keeping it as is since you said you don't think you can actually play?

15. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, it's fine. I'll make other later if I truly want to play.

16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs* Alrighty then! Glad to see you still alive Elchie senpai! \(^^)/

17. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: Charlotte Beaufort Averof
    Race: Human
    Class: Healer/Summoner
    Weapon: Clergy Staff
    [​IMG]
    Armor: Luminous Devoted's Clothing
    Coins: 10 Large Copper Coins
    Light Magic
    <Summon: Living Light> Summons a small seemingly burning light sphere as a familiar. While it doesn't have many combat purposes, Charlotte can't use any of her spell without at least one.
    [​IMG]
    <Guiding Lights> Creates small spheres of light, about the tip of a pinkie big, that can either follow the user or remain still for half an hour each.
    <Healing Lights> Creates small spheres of light that can be absorbed into someone's bodies to heal them from minor wounds.
    <Sparkling Lights> Creates small spheres of light that fly for a bit before blowing up in a small and harmless sparkling manner.
    <Elegant Lights> Creates a small bird out of light that flies around for a bit before dissolving in a shower of fading lights.
    General Skills
    First Aid Knowledge
    Reading and Writing
    Basic Imperial Etiquette
    Sewing
    Woodcarving
    [​IMG]
    Sewing Needles
    Two changes of clothes
    Small Wooden Horse Toy

*bows to the receptionist*
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Charlotte Beaufort Averof, I'm a... Hmmm... I guess you could call it orphanage assistant? I worked at an orphanage in the countryside, but unfortunately we had to close up because of... financial problems, let's say.
    In any case, I decided to register as an adventurer for the time being, while I find a job to settle with~"

*Side OOC Note: She totally isn't such an airhead that she needs something shiny and cute like the Living Light to focus for spells*

Bielt, Nahrenne, A5G_Reaper and 3 others like this.
  18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmmmmmm, and Orphanage assistant? That's an unusual profession for someone that is now becoming an adventurer~

We actually have an orphanage within the town too by the way, it's owned by Shiori-san and has the unusual form of a Witch's Hat~

Well, there are no problems with your previous line of work though, the guild accepts everyone~

*takes out a knife and starts scribbling in a small wooden badge with it*

This is your identification badge, please take proper care of it as a fine will be issued in case of loss. Your name was just now written in its back for safekeeping~

That will be all, welcome aboard Charlotte-san, gods blessings upon you~ *bows*

((*glomps Kuma-chan* So happy you were able to join! Hopefully you can get the backstory done in due time! \(^^)/

Remember to put her info on your signature and... Have fun~))

A5G_Reaper, leegood and Kuma Desu like this.
  19. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    INTRODUCTION POST:
    The young man approached the large building, his eyes constantly shifting and taking in the sights and sounds of the sprawling town. His clothes and armor, while slightly dusty from travel, appeared fresh and newly made, if strangely out of date. While the common man might not notice anything strange, the make and style caused those few with a discerning eye to feel that something was slightly... off. Like something was slightly queer about the man, as if he was somehow out of place, but they weren't quite able to put their finger on how. None the less, their attention was quickly lost in the hustle and buzz of the streets.
    Entering in, the young man approached the Information's desk and began to skim through the provided information, before turning to the desk.

@AliceShiki

Personality: Calm and Calculative, Gardner cares little for other life-forms past his programming, instead preferring the company of his plants and Insects. He prefers as little contact with other beings as possible, often a man of few words and only taking the actions he deems necessary. Despite this outwardly cold and distant appearance however, Gardner holds a nurturing heart, often being seen tending to the Fields and Forests around Nagrand. Due to his programing, Gardner feels most comfortable around the ancient, untouched forests or deep underground, with Nagrand’s wild and rough nature often making him feel uncomfortable and nervous. Despite his outwardly cold and mechanical attitude, Gardner hold a natural curiosity and unique experiences, often showing a childlike wonder at unknown things.

Race
    : Chimera Golem (Werebeast type) (Biomechanical Life-form created by fusing a living being with a Golem. Think “Magic Cyborg”.)

Appearance: Thanks to his Creator’s modifications and refining, Gardner has not only retained his ability to shapeshift, but gained even greater control over this ability, allowing for a much more natural, human-like appearance. This also allows him to transform at will, without an outside Influence, making it much more predictable.
    ---- Golem form:
    Height - 2.5 meters
    Weight - 1 metric ton
    [​IMG]
    ---- Human form:
    Height - 180.34cm
    Weight - 74.84kg

[​IMG]

Job/Class:
    --- Primary: Farmer
    --- Secondary: Herbalist/Apothecary

Adventurer Rank: E
    Coins: 70 SC, 15LC
    Storage:
    Apothecary Equipment.
    Body Repair Equipment

Inventory:
    Field Repair Kit - simple maintenance kit for on the fly repairs to critical parts.
    Nutrition Packs (3) - Highly concentrated Nutrients designed to keep Chimera Golems at peak condition. Barely Edible.
    Camp Site Kit - Even a Golem's got to eat... (wait, do they?!). A basic Kitchen kit used to make simple meals on the go. Include several small tools one might find useful when camping outside.
    Explorer's Rope - Specially crafted Rope with the Explorer in mind. Durable but lightweight and can serve a multitude of functions.
    Iron Farming Tools: What would a Gardener Class Golem be without his tools? This pack contains all that a Golem would need to turn a barren wasteland into a Fertile field. Includes simple tools such as a sturdy hoe and hand axe, as well as more specialized roots such as a root extractor for harvesting Live plants and common pesticides.
    Weapons/Tools:
    Stone Claws (Golem Form)
    Description: Gardner’s “Natural” claws, reinforced by his Creator with Stone and Magic. These Claws absorb natural elements from the Earth around Gardner, increasing in density and strength as time goes on. Ingestion of certain materials may result in an increase in strength.
    Attack: Growth (D)
    Defense: Growth (E)
    Range: Short

Steel War Spade (Human Form)
    Description: A steel war spade, a type of Long Pole weapon as adept at attack and defending as it is at farming work. This specially designed tool was developed for Gardner and his fellow Gardener class Golems by their Creator. While the tool itself is made of simple and common materials, its design makes it’s a sturdy and reliable. Gardner has managed to get a hold of the blueprints for this unique tool, allow him to easliy repair or replace it if he fines a good enough Blacksmith.
    Attack: D
    Defense: D
    Range: Medium.
    Armors:
    Modified Leather Armor (Human form)
    Description: Basic armor found in any Armor shop. Gardner had made some modifications to the structure of this armor, allowing it to easily detach without damage during Transformation. Several Pockets and compartments have been added to hold specialized tools and equipment related to Farming and Herbalism.
    Defense: E
    Skills:
    (OOC: Separated Skills into "Passive" and "Active". )
    Biomechanical
    Type
    : Rascal
    Range: Self
    Effect: Gardner is a Chimera Golem, the culmination of a Ancient knowledge, a Living Machine. Being a fusion of a Golem and a living creature, Gardner is able to draw energy from both Biochemical reactions (from food or Photosynthesis) as well as ambient mana in the air in places of high mana Density. This nature also makes Gardner much more durable than other living things.
    As a Werebeast, Gardner's body is naturally resilient and damage resistant. The Thick fur and hard bones offer good defense again sharp and blunt attacks. His transformation into a Chimaera Golem has only complimented these features, resulting in a study body that can take more damage than normal before entering a critical state, as well as recover from more serious damage given the supplies, proper tools and enough time. In exchange, His partial inorganic nature makes more conventional methods of healing, such as Healing potions, only 70% as effective. Healing Magic can show its full effect, however it cost 20% more energy to do so.

Terraforming (anyone think of a better name?)
    Type
    Effect: The Innate Skill of Gardener type Chimera Golems. Gardener types are able to manipulate plant life to a certain extent. This can include anything from speeding up a harvest to rapidly growing vines or dangerous plants as a means of attack and defense, or manipulating already existing plants to the user’s will. The user also has the ability to make slight changes to the plant as needed, creating new varieties. If pushed past its limits however, the plant will wither and die, so careful control is necessary. Plant-life with powerful mana such as Plant monsters and Spiritual Herbs are far harder to control and take more energy.
    These abilities make Gardner (and all Gardener class) a natural Farmer, able to grow even the most delicate of Plant-life in the harshest of conditions. However, accumulated damage from centuries of Hibernation have left these systems in disrepair. Time and supplies are needed to repair the damage and restore lost functions.

Green Tongue
    Type
    : Class (Farmer)
    Effect: Allows the user to identify and understand the nature of plant-life, as well as communicate to a limited degree by sense the “emotions” of a plant. This allows the user to prepare the optimal growing conditions for any plant and monitor it closely throughout its growth.
    Shapeshift
    Type
    Form: Either
    Effect: Gardner is able to shift between his Human and Golem form at will, though the transformation takes a few seconds to complete. Each form has its own strengths and weaknesses, allowing for a variety of options for any situations.
    --- Human Form: While not as strong or fast as his Golem form, Gardner human form is much more Versatile. Coupled with its decreased bulk and higher agility, this form is perfect for covert actions or for sudden sneak attacks. However, because he is not able to support them in this form, many of Gardner’s functionality as a Golem are sealed, most notably his Barrier Generator. This makes him much more susceptible to damage while in this form.
    --- Golem Form: Not only is Gardner’s Golem form physically much stronger and durable than his human form, he also has access to his full range of functionality as a Golem. However, the energy consumption require to stay in full combat ready mode is extreme. Thus, unless absolutely necessary, Golem mode is almost exclusively resigned to farm work, where its functionality and abundant strength can shine best.

Synthesize
    Type
    : Class Support
    Range: N/A
    Effect: Allows the user to synthesize a variety of poisons and potions for later use. The effect of the products depends on both the Ingredients used and the skill of the maker. A support skill installed in every Gardener class Chimera Golem. However, long centuries in hibernation have eroded most of the formulas and critical information. Extensive testing and study is required to being recovery. While field equipment can be used for quick synthesize, the efficiency and quality drop, so it is best to work in a proper Lab.

Rapid Growth
    Type
    : Class Support
    Range: 0m-10m
    Effect: The active skill of “Terraforming”, the user is able to rapidly enhance the growth of a target plant and control it as desired. The more dramatic the growth and the more plants that are controlled, the more energy is expended. Its efficiency increases as the user’s skill grows stronger.

Spade Techniques
    Type
    : Weapon
    Form: Human
    Range: 0m-3m
    Effect: A set of spade Techniques developed over the Centuries. While simple at first glance, these skills based off a combination of Halberd and Spear are equally effective at attack and defense, if not specialized in either.

Hide Presence
    Type
    : Support
    Form: Human
    Range: Greater than 4m
    Effect: Shutting down most of their systems, the user is able to erase their presence from a certain distance onward. However, close range detection may still be possible, especially for those with heightened Senses. A being's "presence" in most settings in caused by a number of factors; Scent, the sound of their heartbeat and breathing, the unconscious movements and sounds we all naturally make, and in a Fantasy setting, things like mana and spirit. As a Golem, he's able to shutdown most of his biological functions temporally and minimize signals from inorganic parts. This "erases" any of the signals that skills or spells use to detect others. They could still be physically spotted, and those abilities would still work within 4 meters [though to a decreasing degree the farther away they are].

Claw Arts
    Type
    : Weapon
    Form: Golem
    Range: 0m-1m
    Effect: A powerful form of Hand-to-Hand combat more suited to Monsters than humans, Claw Arts are a set of skills passed down by Werebeasts (for what limited intelligence they have) and later refined by his Creator. Its speed and power are as viscous as its Origin, however if the user isn’t careful, they may soon find themselves consumed by the bloodlust.

Name
    Type
    :
    Form:
    Range:
    Effect:
    Backstory:
    (Timeline wise, these Entries start roughly 175 BD)
    May 23, GA 112 [[175 BD]]
    Dragon Priests visited the village today. Sumthin about a new Calendar. Don't rightly understand it myself, not like there's anything wrong with the old King's calendar, even if he's in some ol'Dragon's belly. 'Parently there'll be fines if you're caught usin the old one, and they've already start'd burning some of the history books. Don't seem right to me, but what do I know? "I'm just a Farmer"....?

August 23, 1 DR [Dragon's Rule] [[175 BD]]
    Harvest has barely started and those bastards are already demanding their taxes! Do they think I can just wave my hand and plow the land like some fancy mage?! Tsk, These pompous Dragon Priests think they're kings of the world just because they're the dogs of some big'ol Lizard! Well we'll see how long they can sneer, when the ones who put the grain on their tables all starve to death!

July 7, 3 DR [[172 BD]]
    She's here! She's here! Lord on High, my baby girl is here!!! Hahahaha, I'd Jump for joy if I wasn't scared to wake her. She's such a tiny thing, my Mary. I fear she'll break if I'm not careful. I'm 30 this spring, who'd have thought a man with as rough hands as mine would one day hold his Daughter? It was touch and go with her Mother at first, but a mage who'd wandered into town a week or so ago, lent a hand. Apparently Mary has the spark of Mana, and he took an interest in her, even left a orb-thing-a-mig to contact him when she's grown older. Can you Believe it?! My Daughter, a Mage! I can't stop grinning.

May, 5 DR [[170 BD]]
    AGAIN! That Bastard of a Dragon Whelp has done it again!! I don't get what he has against me?! Are the Lizards really just that bored that they have to pick on a poor Farmer?! I woke up this morning to find one of the Dragon Lord's whelps wrecking my fields! Devouring whats ripe, burning everything else. This is the Third time! The Third!!! The Bastard even had the gall to call it an "Honor" to feed and entertain him! If I wasn't afraid of being burnt to a crisp or strung up by the Dragon Priests, I'd had planted my hoe between the fat lizards brow! I-I don't know how much longer we can last like this. The taxes keep getting heavier and heavier, and if my field gets burned up every time it nears harvest, I don't know what we'll do....

May 22, 8 DR [[167 BD]]
    I'm tried. My body can't keep up with this lack of food. But what other choice do I have? Mary's still growing and Sarah needs all she can get if she's gonna get any better. That bastard Whelp just flies around the field, watching me toil away. I think it’s a sick game for him at this point.

June 1, 8 DR [[167 BD]]
    Sarah's gone...

August 20, 8 DR [[167 BD]]
    I... I don't know how much longer I can last... The Whelp showed up again this Harvest. I can't even describe what it feels like, seeing that bastard grow fat on my hard work, while me and Mary waste away. Mary...sweet Mary. She's all I have left now, the only reason I don't end up a charred corpse in the field. In all these hard years, I've never heard that girl once voice a complaint. I don't deserve her. That whelp though. He saw my girl the last time he came. Didn't say anything, but light is his eyes made my blood run cold...... I'm scared.
    I found the Orb last week, stuffed away, a promise forgotten years ago... I think...it might be time....

October 10, 8 DR [[167 BD]]
    THey tooK HER!they tOOK hEr!tHeY took heR!tHEy tOOK heR!they took HEr!they tOOk hEr!they took HER!tHey TOOK hER!THeY toOK HER!ThEY toOK Her!tHey TOOK her!thEY tOOK her!ThEy tooK hEr!tHEy tooK HeR!tHey toOK hEr!tHEy tOOk Her!tHeY TOoK her!THey tOOk hEr!

December 20, 8 DR [[167 BD]]
    Don't worry. I'm calm now. Maybe more than I've ever been.
    When I woke up from my fever, The Mage was there. I don't know if it was me or Mary who contacted him. But it doesn't matter anymore. When I fell ill, there wasn't much we could do, couldn't expect a five year old girl to take care of a house and a grown man. It looks like I underestimated my little girl. When I asked the Mage what had happened, he wouldn't tell me at first. Frankly I don't blame him.
    My little girl, my sweet little Mary, She....Sold herself. To the Dragon Priests. To the Whelp. To pay for my Medicine. That's not how this is suppose to work, Mary. You're not suppose to be the one taking care of me. That's my Job, all you have to do is play and laugh and cry and smile for me every once in awhile.

I̴t̶s̴ ̸a̵l̴l̵ ̵t̷h̶e̴i̸r̸ ̴f̶a̶u̴l̸t̴.̶.̸.̵.̶
    But Don't worry. I'm calm now. Maybe more than I've ever been.

December 20, 8 DR
    [[167 BD]]
    This might be my last entry for awhile. After speaking to the Mage, I learned something Interesting. Turns out that Magic, Magic is in the Blood. Mary got her gift from me. If I'd only know sooner, then maybe.... But there is no point is dwelling in what ifs.
    I asked the Mage to train me. He said it wasn't impossible, but I was far past the prime. It would be long and hard, and might end up destroying me. Heh, You can't break a broken man...
    Mary.... my little girl... wherever you are.... If you find these journals,

Wait for me.

February 21, 18 DR [[157 BD]]
    Master has taught me much in the past few years, although it hasn’t been without its... hiccups. But Master’s skills, its not something that can’t be dealt with, given time. My own skill in various arts has explained as well. When I think of all the years I wasted as a Farmer, I can’t help but feel a little sad. Over the past Nine years, we’ve traveled across this world, gathering information and allies. Master says that the time is drawing near. Soon we won’t have to hide away anymore. Soon the Lizards will know what it’s like to burn.

July 2, 25 DR [[153 BD]]
    HhahHAhahhahHahahAhh! WE’VE DONE IT! Hahahahha! Finally! The fruit of our effort has matured, and grapes of our wrath have produced the sweetest of wines! The Father of the Whelp lay dead at the Commander’s feet. The once mighty “Dragon Lord” of the lower eastern Plains has been lain low himself! Hahahahahhahah! The fools said it was impossible for mere mortals to slay a Dragon, but our work have proven that they can bleed like any other mortal creature, that they can die! It has cost us much, far too many good men were sacrificed in the battle. I only wish I and my Master had played a bigger role in his downfall, but my skills are still not enough.
    The Whelp himself escaped during the chaos, but it matters little; this is only the first of many battles to come. A Spark of Hope has been lit in the hearts of the people. And soon, it will become a raging fire that burns the dragons from this land, till not even bone is left.

September 20, 58 DR [[120 BD]]
    33 years. It’s taken 33 years of War and struggle, but we’ve finally done it. Its been 2 weeks since the Whelp met his end, hunted down and slaughtered like the dog he is. The last of his kind in this Land. Even still, the Celebrations don’t show any sign of slowing down. Before his death, I asked the Whelp if he recognized me. He didn’t say anything, only looked at me through swollen eyes with a look of shock.... Then he laughed, a crazed, evil laugh that sounded like breaking glass. The last thing I remember before blacking out was seeing the Bastard grin that mocking grin, like he’d seen the funniest thing in the world. When I came to, the surrounding area had been destroyed. The General and my Master had both berated me heavily for my rampage, but seeing the lifeless body of the Whelp filled me with joy.
    There is still more work to be done. Our land is free from the Dragons, but there are others still out there. There are plenty of “materials” left.

April 3, 59 DR [[120 BD]]
    Gone, GonegoneGOnE gone. Its all Gone. It doesn’t make any sense! How could it be gone?! Everyone...everything...
    But It doesn’t make sense! IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!!!!! Dragons don’t work together! That’s a fact! We’ve established that in 33 years of War! 2-3 might fight together If they are from the same nest, or are a breeding pair, but Dragon’s don’t interfere with each other’s Territory! Even as we moved from Nest to Nest, Slaughtering them, they never cooperated with each other.
    But Th-they came in the night. Hundreds of them, Blocking out the light of the moon and stars. Winded Death, Fire from above. Everything that fell under their shadow, Burned. Every last living soul, every plant and tree, every bird in the sky. All reduced to Ash.
    I-if it wasn’t for my Master, I’d be among them. But now even He’s gone. And I’m alone

June 13, 59 DR [[120 BD]]
    I’ve attempted to contact what little remains of the Resistance army. So far with not much luck. Many outposts in other territories have either been attacked and destroyed by Dragon loyalists, or fallen into chaos. All of my efforts to strike back at the Dragons for their attack have been met with silence. People are scared of seeing another such massacre. COWARDS! All of them! Did they expect this to be easy?! Are they going to throw away the Sacrifices everyone has made?!
    Fine! Let them! I have no need to Cowards!
    If I can’t raise an Army, then I’ll just have to MAKE one.
    This War isn’t over just yet. Not over by a long shot.

June 2, 98 DR [[81 BD]]
    I’m old...too old. Even if Mages are long lived, I can feel I am nearing the end of my Life. Maybe If I hadn’t started my training so late, I would have more time.... Not YET! There is still more to do! I’ve spent the last 3 decades perfecting my Golemcraft, but even still, it isn’t enough! Mere Golems won’t be enough! Not against the Dragons. But there might still be hope. I’ve discovered a species of Monsters deep within a forest, far removed from civilization. While their culture is bestial and primitive, driven more by instinct than any form of determinable intelligence, their ability to shape-shift between a dexterous, nimble humaniod, and a ferocious, blood thirsty beast, shows promise.
    These “Werebeast” might be the missing piece I have been looking for.

May 10, 140 DR [[39 BD]]
    I am 168 years old today. Who would have thought I’d live to see so much? It’s all thanks to my late Master’s notes. Who’d have thought applying the same principles found in Golemancy to a living body would cause such a Miracle? Of course, if it wasn’t for the outstanding resistance, regenerating and shapeshifting abilities of the Werebeasts, none of this one be possible, I’m sure my Master would jump for joy to see his Theories proven.
    These new creatures, these...Chimera Golems are theoretically immortal; unageing and undying, if properly maintained, like any other Golem. But their biological origin allows them to think and evolve on levels that no common Golem ever could! Each one can change and adapt to their assigned roles and carry them out with little or no input from their controller. There are still some flaws in the design, most notably the retained need for subsistence. But that is an issue for the future.

May 1, 169 DR [[10 BD]]
    FOOLISH GIRL! I warned them! I’ve told those fools before that the Dragons could be neither bargained nor reasoned with! BAH! Now they see the results of ignoring me! Of calling me “Mad”! It is too late for regrets while in the Dragon’s belly! None the less, there is a silver lining to this...mishap. Whispers are stirring in the shadows, People are beginning to become restless, while the Dragons have grown lax and lazy in apparent “safety”. My Army is nearing completion as well. Soon, soon it will be time to finish what was starting so many years ago. Soon, the drums of War will sound again.
    And when their beat stops, so will the beat of every Dragon Heart.

November 23, 171 DR [[8 BD]]
    It has begun.

February 1, 176 DR [[3 BD]]
    I’ve been approached by a group calling themselves the “Empire”. It seems the effectiveness of my Army has caught their eye. But I know their types; they approach with an olive branch, speaking of peace and corporation against the Dragon plague. But in the other hand, they hold a collar and chain. They Fear me. Fear what my Golems represent. But it doesn’t matter. As long as Dragon blood continues to be split, I care not who holds the chains. They wish to use me? Fine, let them. Let us see if they have what it takes to truly finish what their Forefathers started.

March 2, 1 DE
    I have seen two ages come and go. And now I see the birth of a Third. With the signing of the treaty today, the “Order of the Dragonslayers” has been officially established. I care not for the politics or semantics of the matter, they are but the games of man. All that matters is that with this, the World is finally united under a common goal; the extermination of the Dragon plague. The Empire has begun funding on “Project: Gardener” and the first Gardens are already under construction. Once they are operational, we’ll no longer have to worry about the food shortage, or wasting resources protecting the fields and crops from aerial assault. The Dragons may be powerful, but not even they can break through thousands of meters of stone and earth unnoticed. It will not be long, now.

March 11, 237 DE
    The War has been long and harsh these past centuries, but the Pests are on the run! It’s been so long. So very long, but I can see the end drawing near. I’m tired. So very, very tired. I was Old when this war starred, and I’m older even now. I’ve lived far longer than any man should be allowed too. While I could hardly call myself “Human” anymore, having already replaced most of my body decades ago, these children have already lost sight of their goal. I hear the whispers about me in the Empire. Talks of dark magic and dragon’s blood. Fools, the lot of them. If it wasn’t for me, their Armies would have starved centuries ago! They don’t even see the changes their superstitions and prejudices have wrought, they don’t hear the discontent of the nonhuman in the streets. We are too close, too close for them to ruin this again. There are several hundred Gardens currently operating throughout the Continent; it might be time I began improving the security.

July 2, 392 DE:
    Hahahahahahha! We’ve done it! Finally! After all this time, it’s almost over! As the Dragon’s numbers began to dwindle, we found that they took more and more to working together, their instinctual desire for survival overriding their Pride and territorial instincts. The Battles became larger and more Intense as the decades raged on, but we’ve finally done it! After one last Battle, the Order of the Dragonslayers has managed to eliminate the last known major Dragon nest on the Continent. A few managed to escape during the chaos, but by our estimation, there are now no more than 7 known individuals left alive.
    It won’t be long now, not much longer until I can come home......Sarah, Mary.

July 1, 1 ME:
    I.... I’m back. Back to where it all started.. back home... I could count the number of times I’d returned to this place over the centuries, on my hands. Each time, methodically repairing and preserving it, in some vain hope that one day..... one day maybe I could regain what I use to have. But now, like my own body, I can see.... can feel, the erosion of time in this place. The cracking of rotting wood mixing with the whining complaint of ancient flesh and obsolete parts. This body doesn’t have much longer. It’s Ironic really, having lasted so long, only to start breaking down when the end is so near. It’s almost like fate is playing tricks on me. But even so, there is still work to be done. Seven still remain, Seven and my work is done. Even if the Empire has given up, I haven’t.

But for now, I just need to rest. Just a short sleep, and It will be time to finally end this all.
    Just a little rest....

___________________________________________________________________________________

Gardner placed the old tattered journal back on the rotten table and looked over at the figured laying on what was once a bed. If one didn't know before hand, it would be hard to imagine the strange amalgamation of metal, stone and bone, all that was left of Gardner's Creator, had once been human. A sad man consumed by hatred and vengeance, but who strangely had never lost his own humanity, despite no longer being human. Gardner felt a ping of regret, as he turned away. What could this man have done for the world, If he hadn't been so single mindedly driven? What would Gardner Himself have been? These were not thoughts that he should have been thinking. They are things that his kind should not even be possible of thinking. But even still, Here he was. So what did that make him? Gardner wasn't sure. All he knew was that he would have plenty of time to figure it out.

Gardner walked towards the entrance of the decaying ruins of a once humble farmhouse, lost in thought, and stopped at the doorway. After some time in silent contemplation, he turned back around and picked up the old journal, all that was left of his Master's history, and tucked it into his bag. Then he made his way to the overgrown forgotten highway and began walking. He didn't know where it led, the Maps in his head were centuries old. But still he found himself curious as to what he might find at the end of it. It was a new experience to be sure, one of the many such new experiences since leaving the Garden. He figured the only way to figure it out, was to keep walking.

And so he did, till he came across a noisy and unfamiliar town in the shadows of the Great Mountains.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    Arexio likes this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((*coughs* This part is still there even though you removed the blessing! xD))
    Well... That's quite an unusual registration... It's fine though, the guild accepts everyone, welcome aboard Gardner-san~

*takes out a small wooden badge and started scribbling on it with a knife*

This is your identification badge, take care of it as you'll need to pay a fine in case it's lost~
    I just wrote your name in its back btw, so you can properly claim it's yours~

That is all, welcome aboard and gods blessings upon you Gardner-san~ *bows*

((Remember to put your character's info in your signature, have fun~))

Osamaru likes this.